City Feet message board

Pages: (9) « First ... 5 6 [7] 8 9  ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Reviewing a CF model daily for the month of Decmbr, Character limit is too short
DG2001
Posted: Dec 22 2022, 04:19 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 4

Thanks for the reviews! It's great to see these beautiful women again.

--------------------
Regards

DG
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteYahooMSN
TWRS1999
Posted: Dec 22 2022, 08:43 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 3783

Glad you enjoyed

--------------------
My top 5 models

#1 Margarita 💙 (Festival Of Soap Bubbles... etc) City-Feet All Stars Winner
#2 Dina 🖤 (Two Pretty Girls)
#3 Olga 💙 (Tender Barefoot Beauty)
#4 Julia 💙 (Weekend Barefoot Walk)
#5 Alexandra 🤍 (Sharp Gravel And Bare Feet)
PM
TWRS1999
Posted: Dec 22 2022, 09:48 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Today's model is

user posted image

Yulia Tikhomirova aka Julia, aka Red Julia, aka Yellow Julia, aka MILF Julia

General info

Release span - 3/15/05 - 11/12/09

Number of sets - 6 (108 mins)

Number of episodes - 24

Episode # - 134, 135, 136, 137, 138, 139, 140, 141, 142, 143, 144, 145, 277, 278, 281, 282, 394, 395, 396, 397, 579, 581, 583, 585

Size (photos and videos) - set 3 - 261 MB, set 5 - 719 MB, set 6 - 775 MB

Quality - 480P / 720P

Source - Mini DV / Digital camera

Review

Yulia has the honour of being the first City-Feet video I ever saw. It was part 3 of her final shoot, the video was once again uploaded by "Paddy Power" and was called "Barefoot Sexy Blonde Girl Walking In The Street", I stayed up all night thinking about that video, and the next morning I was hooked. I've done a worst to best ranking http://forum.city-feet.com/index.php/showtopic.8327 but we're doing her again. Yulia has worn many outfits in her barefooting career. First was a pink shirt, baggy jeans and a brown trench coat. Her most famous outfit was a black skirt and yellow shirt with red nails. Next was a red shirt, booty shorts and clear pink nails, with blonder hair. And finally a red shirt and black jeans. Her first shoot is a snow shoot.... and I don't like snow. It's been snowing all week and it's negative 9 degrees out right now. The opposite of cold was her barefoot vacation to Egypt. Too warm for me personally. This series is okay, it's a bit of a hodgepodge, and equivalent to a YouTube travelog vlog. There's some nice bits, some weird bits, some terrible songs, and some good songs (Gangsta's Paradise). There's a giant hookah too. The Moscow summer weather of 2006 is just right for me, which leads us to her Barefoot Shopping set, this is probably the best pre HD CF series. Part 1 is a metro shoot and one of the only times her feet get dirty. There's a bunch of sleeping dogs by the stairs. This video is pretty short but it offers us with good shots. Part 2 has her leaving the metro and getting some Coke at the store. Can't forget to mention the classic walking over the camera bit. Part 3 is where the set name comes from. We visit a few stores with her and her sexy feet and killer legs, IMO her feet never looked better. "I Will Always Love You" plays over the radio in one of the stores. Part 4 is a foot show on a bench. While she's posing we get a look at 2 weird smoking dudes later went on to become YouTube thumbnail icons. After some cute poses she goes to the forest. Set 5 is her best one IMO. Part 1 opens with her going to the post office to get a mystery item. We get plenty of great shots as she waits for her mystery item. Part 2 is my favourite video from her. Her soles don't really get dirty ever (in most of her sets) but that doesn't stop her feet from being sexy, and this video is full of sexy feet moments. My favourite moment is the cute scene where she kisses her foot. The bit where she puts her foot up on the railing is a iconic moment too. Part 3 is the one where all those fountain pics come from. This video is all about her being cute and sexy by the fountain. Lots of poses and we get some closeups of her pink toes. Part 4 we return home to find out what that mystery item was. She needs to clean her room lol. She has a killer music setup too. She has a dinosaur PC and a baby crib.... so that makes her a certified MILF! So.... what was in that package, what else but a giant vibrator. Set 6 is super nostalgic for me, but we're gonna have to take off the nostalgia goggles. Unfortunately I think she might have been ill at the time of filming and she looks like she's aged a fair bit in 2 years. Part 1 has her visiting a few different locations, unfortunately her soles don't get dirty. Part 2 is a metro ride, sadly her feet don't get dirty. She rides 2 trains. Part 3 is the first CF video I ever saw, and it's probably the best one from this set. She walks up the street and visits a few shop windows, and points out and ad with a barefoot woman on it. There's a nice shoot when she crouches down. Video ends with her buying a drink. Part 4 is the train ride back in to town. Her soles get somewhat dirty here. There's some nice shots of her feet on the train ride. Yulia is no doubt an iconic model, but she's iconic mainly for her 2 best sets, whereas the others can be a bit of a mixed bag in terms of quality. Part 3 of set 6 is a popular video for fans like me who grew up in the YouTube generation, and I hold a lot of fond memories of that video. Yulia has done several non CF content, but I'm not gonna review those here because it'll take forever to track them down, and they aren't CF, the main focus of this forum. If any of you would like to review her non CF catalog, go for it and help the legendary Yulia's videos live forever.

And now, a 2nd opinion from my friend on Reddit

"Iconic. Possibly no bra bc holy fuck are those nips sticking out. Amazingly well shaped feet, perfect structure. High arched goddess. Cute toes. Unboxed a dildo like a bad bitch. Red is one of my fav colors too. That is my official take. 8/10"

I'm gonna rate this model an 8/10. What do you think of Yulia?

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

--------------------
My top 5 models

PM
shifter
Posted: Dec 22 2022, 10:00 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1877

i´m sorry, i didnt have time to read and comment on your recent previous reviews, but not that i see Yulia i cannot resist, she is a 10/10 in my book
She and Jenya are "THE" classic Cityfeet models for me, without them, City-Feet wouldnt have been the same smile.gif perhaps also add Marisha,
i also love that they did multiple sets with paul and not just one photoshot and disappear again

PMEmail Poster
TWRS1999
Posted: Dec 22 2022, 10:16 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Link me Jenya and Marisha

Your rating of Yulia is the 4th model someone has rated a 10 on this thread

The 10 club consists of

Dina
Margarita
Yana
Yulia

--------------------
My top 5 models

PM
TWRS1999
Posted: Dec 23 2022, 08:39 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Today's model is

user posted image

Anna

General info

Release span - 11/25/10 - 12/22/10

Number of sets - 1 (26 mins)

Number of episodes - 4

Episode # - 687, 690, 693, 696

Size - 1.09 GB

Quality - 720P

Source - Digital camera

It's very cold outside today, negative 8 to be specific. It's very wet out, lots of snow and slush. Fitting today that we review a series titled "Cold Wet Feet". I first saw this series last year and was quite impressed with her performance. Anna wears a black leather jacket, a denim skirt, black leggings, an anklet AND a toe ring, in other words, a great outfit that's totally up my alley and looks very sexy with bare feet. At the start of part 1 she steps in a mud puddle and it immediately gets her feet nice and dirty, there's a specific mud spec that stays with her for the entire set. At 2 minutes and 40 seconds we get a great look at her soles covered in dry mud. After that we get the iconic walk over the camera and then a walk on a fence. Part 2 features some nice underground parts with good dirty sole shots. Around 3 minutes in she walks in an oil puddle leading to her soles getting dirtier! Part 3 is her best one, it's in the metro of course as are most best videos. She's got some dirt on the tops, and LOTS on the bottoms. She looks great riding the train. Her anklet falls off when she gets off the train, and we get to look at her muddy soles caked in metro filth, giving her one of the all time blackest soles, up there with Dina and a previous Anna we covered. Part 4 is a bench foot show. Her soles are a lot cleaner than in the previous part (I have a personal little theory as to why so many of the foot shows have significantly cleaner soles, but that's for another day), the foot show is fine, like most of them. She does some dancing in the mud and then blows us a kiss goodbye. I don't really have a poetic or funny quip to end this one, so I'm ending it with that statement.

I'm gonna rate this set an 8/10. What do you think of Anna?

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

--------------------
My top 5 models

PM
michael0218
Posted: Dec 23 2022, 05:27 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2874

QUOTE (michael0218 @ Dec 4 2022, 06:43 PM)
Great review TWRS1999!! You've set a mighty high bar....she's strikingly lovely, has phenomenal feet...just wish she wasn't toting around those shoes with her.... cool.gif

Dina sports perhaps the sexiest clean soles on the internet...any clue as to how tall she is?

--------------------
Yana, Alyona and Alexandra (colorful dress) are perfection...the sexiest and the prettiest models.
PMEmail Poster
michael0218
Posted: Dec 23 2022, 05:47 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (TWRS1999 @ Dec 2 2022, 09:48 AM)
I've wanted to do some more reviews but the ranked format was limiting when most models only did 1 set, or 2 on a rare occasion, so I decided to try and 1 a day "challenge". I threw 31 popular models in a wheel randomizer and it's decided the order for me ahead of time.

Today's model is

user posted image

Anna

General info

Release span - 6/22/13 - 8/8/13

Number of sets - 1 (35 mins)

Number of episodes - 4

Review

I probably first saw one of her videos in 2016 and I likely quite enjoyed it. Anna is quite a cute girl, I especially like her hair. Her feet are great, really long toes (long 2nd toe too which I love) and super high arches. Her outfit is cute and looks great on a barefoot girl.
Part 1 is a regular walking around the city episode with some great closeups and her soles get pretty dirty. There's a weird spec on the camera throughout that's kinda distracting.
Part 2 is a long one, 12 minutes. There's some great shots on the stairs especially when we see her soles from underneath. The rest of the episode is mall shopping, and her soles stay pretty dirty. The best parts are the escalator ride and the massage chair.
Part 3 is my favoruite of the 4, and it covers her metro ride. Her soles get super dirty and we get a lot of great arch flexing. So I'd completely forgotten about this model for around 4 or 5 years until a post was made on here about an interaction she had with a stranger in the metro, and there's a specific photo from the top of the escalator where this woman has her head slightly turned, giving Anna and the camera the death stare.
Part 4 is the bench episode and it's about what you'd expect from one. Her soles actually manage to stay dirty for part 4 which is rare and there's some great arch flexing going on, so a pretty good bench part.

I'm gonna give this set an 8/10, let me know what you think of Anna and hope we can get some more good discussions going this month! It's 1:45 AM so off to bed

user posted image

Anna just keeps on getting more lovely it seems, every time I see her image. She brings to mind, for me...and I may be repeating myself here, of a glass of vintage port and a dark chocolate with truffles. She has, in addition to her lovely, storied black soles feet and gorgeous legs, and a really pretty face..she , I imagine, is really capable of dominating your attention.

--------------------
Yana, Alyona and Alexandra (colorful dress) are perfection...the sexiest and the prettiest models.
PMEmail Poster
shifter
Posted: Dec 23 2022, 07:55 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1877

QUOTE (TWRS1999 @ Dec 22 2022, 10:16 PM)
PMEmail Poster
TWRS1999
Posted: Dec 23 2022, 08:39 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (michael0218 @ Dec 23 2022, 10:27 AM)
QUOTE (michael0218 @ Dec 4 2022, 06:43 PM)
Great review TWRS1999!! You've set a mighty high bar....she's strikingly lovely, has phenomenal feet...just wish she wasn't toting around those shoes with her.... cool.gif

Dina sports perhaps the sexiest clean soles on the internet...any clue as to how tall she is?

Totally agree with that!

She looks to be around 5’9” if I’m gonna make a guess

--------------------
My top 5 models

PM
TWRS1999
Posted: Dec 23 2022, 08:41 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (shifter @ Dec 23 2022, 12:55 PM)
QUOTE (TWRS1999 @ Dec 22 2022, 10:16 PM)

Holy fuck

Jenya did 45 videos!

I haven’t seen ANY of them somehow

I’m definitely gonna have to review all 45 in season 2

--------------------
My top 5 models

PM
TWRS1999
Posted: Dec 24 2022, 03:37 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Duffman847 @ Dec 21 2022, 06:34 PM)
QUOTE (TWRS1999 @ Dec 20 2022, 10:22 AM)
I can't imagine walking barefoot on sharp rocks and steel tracks in 36 degree weather! Alexandra isn't your usual cute barefoot model, she's a total bad bitch!

Exactly my feelings, you've covered them all in that post. Her companion in the second one is Olga - another hot weather girl.

http://www.city-feet.com/updates/939/view
http://www.city-feet.com/updates/955/view

Way back in 2015, just a month after I joined the CF brethren in fact, I identified Alexandra as the one with the toughest soles.

http://forum.city-feet.com/index.php/showtopic.5397

She also lost out narrowly to another Olga in overtime (another of your recent reviews) during the 2015 tournament playoffs. A real clash of contrasting characters - a soft-soled elf against the "bad bitch"

http://forum.city-feet.com/index.php/showtopic.5737

I still stand by what younger me said 7 (nearly 8?!) years ago. She's the reason I grew up lopsided biggrin.gif

I took a stab at that old 2015 thread cuz barely anyone else did, cuz why not

--------------------
My top 5 models

PM
TWRS1999
Posted: Dec 24 2022, 11:16 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Today's model is

user posted image

Polina

General info

Release span - 6/21/10 - 1/17/11

Number of sets - 2 (47 mins)

Number of episodes - 8

Episode # - 624, 625, 626, 627, 695, 699, 702, 707

Size - 1.84 GB

Quality - 720P

Source - Digital camera

Review

You've definitely seen this girl in her famous leather anklets, but you might not have known she was a model on CF, she even had a diary at one point. Polina did 2 sets for CF, but because I'm tired, I'm only doing her 2nd one. Polina wears a black coat, baggy jeans, a scarf and emo girl gloves. Part 1 I don't have much really to say about. It's a rainy set but she walks in a few dry spots so her soles manage to get a LITTLE dirty. Part 2 is the metro part. She poses her feet on the escalator. She looks great on the train as do most models. Her soles don't get super dirty but that's to be expected since it was wet out. In part 3 she leaves the metro. Unfortunately this part has a lot of walking in wet grass. We get some nice shots from below on a ledge after. Part 4 is her CF masterpiece. She puts out a whole bunch of smokes on her soles and it's really sexy, I love when CF models smoke. Polina has a great foot shape that goes incredibly well with dirty soles, she's quite pretty too. Time to go to bed lol.

I'm gonna rate this set a 7/10. What do you think of "Polina Visits Moscow"?

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

--------------------
My top 5 models

PM
michael0218
Posted: Dec 24 2022, 07:40 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (TWRS1999 @ Dec 24 2022, 03:37 AM)
QUOTE (Duffman847 @ Dec 21 2022, 06:34 PM)
QUOTE (TWRS1999 @ Dec 20 2022, 10:22 AM)
I can't imagine walking barefoot on sharp rocks and steel tracks in 36 degree weather! Alexandra isn't your usual cute barefoot model, she's a total bad bitch!

Exactly my feelings, you've covered them all in that post. Her companion in the second one is Olga - another hot weather girl.

http://www.city-feet.com/updates/939/view
http://www.city-feet.com/updates/955/view

Way back in 2015, just a month after I joined the CF brethren in fact, I identified Alexandra as the one with the toughest soles.

http://forum.city-feet.com/index.php/showtopic.5397

She also lost out narrowly to another Olga in overtime (another of your recent reviews) during the 2015 tournament playoffs. A real clash of contrasting characters - a soft-soled elf against the "bad bitch"

http://forum.city-feet.com/index.php/showtopic.5737

I still stand by what younger me said 7 (nearly 8?!) years ago. She's the reason I grew up lopsided biggrin.gif

I took a stab at that old 2015 thread cuz barely anyone else did, cuz why not

Yes, please see some Jenya vids...she is "The Model Of A Thousand Appearances" and hasn't been given her due as of yet. She was amazing...and so sexy. This has been a great undertaking by you in reviewing the wonderful models..and I think you can revive Jenya's past.

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
TWRS1999
Posted: Dec 24 2022, 07:52 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

I'd never actually even seen a Jenya video either, Quite impressive that she had a 6 year run. I'm not a fan of most of the pre 2008 stuff, so I'll probably not be too crazy about most of her videos

I think if I'm gonna do all 45 it would be better suited for a worst to best ranking instead

--------------------
My top 5 models

PM
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (9) « First ... 5 6 [7] 8 9  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0107 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]