Printable Version of Topic
Click here to view this topic in its original format
City-feet members' message board > Barefoot memories&impressions > Reviewing a CF model daily for the month of Decmbr

Posted by: TWRS1999 Dec 2 2022, 09:48 AM
I've wanted to do some more reviews but the ranked format was limiting when most models only did 1 set, or 2 on a rare occasion, so I decided to try and 1 a day "challenge". I threw 31 popular models in a wheel randomizer and it's decided the order for me ahead of time.

Today's model is

user posted image

http://www.city-feet.com/models/159/view

General info

Release span - 6/22/13 - 8/8/13

Number of sets - 1 (35 mins)

Number of episodes - 4

Review

I probably first saw one of her videos in 2016 and I likely quite enjoyed it. Anna is quite a cute girl, I especially like her hair. Her feet are great, really long toes (long 2nd toe too which I love) and super high arches. Her outfit is cute and looks great on a barefoot girl.
Part 1 is a regular walking around the city episode with some great closeups and her soles get pretty dirty. There's a weird spec on the camera throughout that's kinda distracting.
Part 2 is a long one, 12 minutes. There's some great shots on the stairs especially when we see her soles from underneath. The rest of the episode is mall shopping, and her soles stay pretty dirty. The best parts are the escalator ride and the massage chair.
Part 3 is my favoruite of the 4, and it covers her metro ride. Her soles get super dirty and we get a lot of great arch flexing. So I'd completely forgotten about this model for around 4 or 5 years until a post was made on here about an interaction she had with a stranger in the metro, and there's a specific photo from the top of the escalator where this woman has her head slightly turned, giving Anna and the camera the death stare.
Part 4 is the bench episode and it's about what you'd expect from one. Her soles actually manage to stay dirty for part 4 which is rare and there's some great arch flexing going on, so a pretty good bench part.

I'm gonna give this set an 8/10, let me know what you think of Anna and hope we can get some more good discussions going this month! It's 1:45 AM so off to bed

user posted image

Posted by: shifter Dec 2 2022, 08:49 PM
good review!
she is really cute, she is definitely one i revisit more often than others
i wished she had also done a 2nd set with paul,

my fav. parts are the massage chair and the scene in the metro where she knees on the bench and showing us her dirty soles

Posted by: Duffman847 Dec 2 2022, 09:54 PM
A great start. Always loved Anna, and she gave Margarita a stellar fight in the final of the very first CF tournament back in 2015:

http://forum.city-feet.com/index.php/showtopic.5883

Topically, perhaps you can review the winner of the current tournament at some point after the grand final result on the 17th? (like Christmas or New Year's Eve)

Posted by: TWRS1999 Dec 2 2022, 11:32 PM
I already decided last night that the winner will be the January 1st review!

I picked out the model list last night and threw them in a wheel randomizer

Posted by: TWRS1999 Dec 3 2022, 12:03 AM
QUOTE (shifter @ Dec 2 2022, 01:49 PM)
good review!
she is really cute, she is definitely one i revisit more often than others
i wished she had also done a 2nd set with paul,

my fav. parts are the massage chair and the scene in the metro where she knees on the bench and showing us her dirty soles

2nd set with PAUL

Does that imply she's done stuff elsewhere?

Posted by: shifter Dec 3 2022, 12:18 AM
not to my knowledge

Posted by: TWRS1999 Dec 3 2022, 12:38 AM
Dang

Posted by: TWRS1999 Dec 3 2022, 07:58 AM
Today's model is

user posted image

http://www.city-feet.com/models/37/view aka "Lawyer Girl"

General info

Release span - 9/20/06 - 2/23/07

Number of sets - 2

Number of episodes - 7

Set 2 episode # - 184-186

Set 2 size (photos and videos) - 230 MB

Quality - 480P

Source - Mini DV?

Review

So before I start this review. I didn't know she had 2 sets before I did this today, so I'll just be talking about set 2. I first probably saw it in 2017 and I remember quite liking it. It's only 3 parts and 15 or so minutes. Nadya wears a grey blazer with a black dress. Part 1 starts with her in the office in high heels which were very uncomfortable for her feet so she kicks them off and rests them on her desk with her ancient PC, haven't used one of those things since I was like 6 lol. I like her red nails, they look cute. After a couple minutes she goes out for her lunch hour. She puts her hair up and looks kinda MILFy. We get a good classic shot of the camera on the ground and her walking over top of it. Her soles unfortunately don't get very dirty. Part 2 we get some mall shopping and some good closeups, her high heels scraped up her feet (fuck high heels). Part 3 has her visiting various stands around town, and features some guy posing and trying to chat with her. The rest of part 3 is a foot show on a bench. We get some great shots of her standing up on the bench posing. I'm not really a huge fan of most of the earlier CF videos, a lot of them suffer from "Early Installment Weirdness", but this is definitely a highlight from this era (we'll talk more about EIW on December 6th). Unfortunately her soles don't get very dirty, which is another quick of early CF I noticed. Solid set!

And now, a 2nd opinion from a friend of mine

"I'd let her handle my case with soles that dirty. She's a 9/10 for me. Her arches and black soles are fucking amazing, used to binge her a lot"

I'm gonna give this set a 6.5/10. Let me know what you think of Nadya!

user posted image

Posted by: shifter Dec 3 2022, 07:22 PM
i didnt remember her until your review, now i do :-)
i probably didnt watch her 2 sets for many years now.

in retrospect, i think this is a good and solid set and marks the start of city-feet
bonus points for putting on a toering and an anklet :-)

i´m curious what you mean with EIW biggrin.gif

Posted by: TWRS1999 Dec 3 2022, 08:33 PM
From TV Tropes "Long-running series often have to experiment a little before they find their niche: sometimes there are concepts abandoned early on that were fascinating, either because they were potentially good ideas back then, or they just clash so much with the later tone of the series. In short, the first installment is a "prototype", like a pilot of a first episode."

Early CF has a lot of early experimental stuff that would be cut later on

I'll get more in to detail on the 6th

Posted by: michael0218 Dec 3 2022, 09:48 PM
Magnificent stuff TWRS1999!! You're like a doctor bringing a near comatose
patient back to life again!! I'm at work for the rest of the weekend and won't have much time to spend here, but that'll change soon. Didn't think I'd ever see anything like this again...it took a non-robot to breathe some life into this place. I love all the City Feet models...but not all with same degree of love...but one thing is for sure, that the gorgeously memorable models don't deserve being forgotten. I'll keep it brief here but expound on it later (oh, will I expound on it). There are a few models that in time maybe you can review,...girls like Milan, a special case for me...she's one of the cutest & sexiest models on board...and that recent, 2-timer delicious little mall rat Daria,.....any of the great Svetas from 2012 and onwards,...and my lovely peach, Alexandra (colorful dress)....and I have a feeling that you might have plans for the model of my dreams (like hell, they're ALL in my dreams)...Yana.....You're easily the poster of the year, with your energetic, innovative ideas...this forum is once again a fun place.

Posted by: TWRS1999 Dec 3 2022, 10:24 PM
Some of your faves are gonna be reviewed this month! On December 9th, December 12th and December 17th! Thanks for the feedback!

Posted by: TWRS1999 Dec 4 2022, 09:13 AM
Today's model is

user posted image

http://www.city-feet.com/models/95/view

General info

Release span - 7/15/10 - 8/11/10

Number of sets - 1 (23 mins)

Number of episodes - 4

Episode # - 632-635

Size (photos and videos) - 911 MB

Quality - 720P

Source - Digital camera

I became a City-Feet fan in fall of 2014 and Dina's 1st part was the 3rd CF video I ever saw. It was uploaded by a YouTube channel called "Paddy Power" and it had the title was "Barefoot Girl In Public Whit Dirty Feet" typo and all. The 4 videos on that channel were the only CF videos I had access to for a couple years, so I have a lot of fond memories of that video and Dina is still to this day one of my all time favourites, not just from CF, but from the entire foot fetish world. The video begins with Dina and her best friend Masha walking to the metro, linking arms like true besties. Dina was wearing a cute pair of black flip flips with little studs on them. She wisely kicks them off because they were uncomfortable, you can see the freedom in her feet as she takes those first few steps, and her soles got PITCH BLACK in the metro. Her feet look great riding the escalator down (and after that some dude waves at the camera which gets a laugh out of Dina). As she walks through the metro we get some great views of her amazing black soles and high arches, especially the shot on the bench while she waits for the train. Her black soles look even better on the train. This video essentially was the cause for my love of PITCH BLACK soles and it's still to this day one of my all time favourite videos. Dina is totally my type of girl too, she's got beautiful hair which I am very envious of and great eye makeup. She's got an adorable smile and she's got a great style with her denim skirt and black jacket. Her tough dirty soles contrast amazingly with her super pale skin and high arches. Part 2 opens with Dina and Masha leaving the metro and walking around the city, in the photo set there's some great pics of her dirty soles posing at a bus stop. Dina and Masha link arms and it's super cute, I totally ship it lol. She steps in a puddle but it barely effects the darkness of her soles. Dina's soles look amazing walking up there stairs, she sits down and there's some cute shots of her feet.... and a dog too, kinda reminds me of my old dog who left us in 2011. There's next some great posing on some metal railings and amazing shots of her dirty soles. Part 3 starts with Dina and Masha checking out a flower shop, and then Dina hops in a fountain cuz why not and sticks her foot in a statue of a boot. Dina and Masha then walk down a gravel path, and Dina mocks some random woman talking on a phone. Part 3 ends with Dina playing in the flowers. Part 4 is one of the best bench episodes ever! Normally I hate it when the soles and clean on the bench, but Dina has some of the best soles I've ever seen. Her soles look super tough and she's got great high arches and long toes, evident she's got some barefooting experience.... I love her soles so much. She poses her feet in many different cute and sexy ways. After the bench she poses her feet on the sharp gravel path like a badass barefooting queen. After the set she gives us a cute wave goodbye. It goes without saying, I love this model. She's very pretty and has amazing feet and I really wish she did more sets. She seemed to have a good time shooting and shows lots of personality. I'd have gone absolutely nuts for a set where she went out on more rough terrain like Alexandra or Nastya or put out cigarettes on her tough soles. Might be my favourite CF set ever!

And now, a 2nd opinion from a friend of mine

"9/10. Bold, badass, one of the filthiest feet. No fucks given"

I love this model to death, I rate this set a 10/10. Let me know what you think of Dina

user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image

user posted image

Posted by: michael0218 Dec 4 2022, 06:43 PM
Great review TWRS1999!! You've set a mighty high bar....she's strikingly lovely, has phenomenal feet...just wish she wasn't toting around those shoes with her.... cool.gif

Posted by: michael0218 Dec 4 2022, 06:44 PM
Great review TWRS1999!! You've set a mighty high bar....she's strikingly lovely, has phenomenal feet...just wish she wasn't toting around those shoes with her.... cool.gif

Posted by: TWRS1999 Dec 4 2022, 07:03 PM
I think the shoes were just there to set up a "plot"

Could do without them, but like I said at least her flip flops were cute

Posted by: shifter Dec 4 2022, 08:11 PM
great review of dina!! i will give her a 9.5/10 as well
i only disliked that in the 4th video segment her soles got so clean sad.gif

Posted by: TWRS1999 Dec 4 2022, 08:22 PM
She's the only clean soles you're gonna see me give a pass to

Posted by: TWRS1999 Dec 5 2022, 08:41 AM
Today's model is

user posted image

http://www.city-feet.com/models/130/view

General info

Release span - 10/31/11 - 12/1/11

Number of sets - 1 (29 mins)

Number of episodes - 4

Quality - 1080P

Source - Digital camera (HD)

Review

2 girls with long black hair back to back, what are the chances? (around 6% I think). I first saw Lena in 2016, just part 4 and I liked it quite a lot back then. Part 1 is a barefoot walk in the city with a great set of shots when she's having a drink at a giant table, after that there's some great shots of her dirty soles walking. Part 2 is a McDonalds episode... and I'm not a fan of McDonalds episodes because most of them consist of a large chunk of waiting in line and watching the model drink. This one is okay enough, it's definitely one of the better ones cuz there's some good sole shots under the table, but its not a video I'd ever throw on unless I'm watching through the entire set. Part 3 has some really nice parts on the stairs which were quite novel at the time, and has tons of great sole shots. Part 4 is my favourite of the 4, Lena poses her feet on the playground equipment and there's lots of great and cute posing, he long 2nd toe look great here. Now is a good part for discussing the aesthetics, she's got a really simple outfit, just a cute black dress. This is gonna be a reoccurring theme in these reviews, Lena could use some nail polish, I think a dark grey colour would look good on her. Looks like she used to have an eyebrow piercing too, would be cool if she kept it in. This set is pretty solid, with 1 part that I'm not crazy about. Sorry this review wasn't as detailed as the review for Dina, the shorter reviews are gonna be more common.

I'm gonna rate this set a 7/10. Let me know what you think of Lena.

user posted image

Posted by: michael0218 Dec 5 2022, 09:33 PM
NOW, we can say that things have really heated up (for me anyway)...what a strange, and happy coincidence that you chose this model, ...is it long dark haired, barefooted model day or something? Nothing against Dina or anything, but toting along her shoes with her, on her way a City Feet shoot, of all things! Whereas Dina has many good points, and pretty feet, THIS model, (I was about to post a request for Lena) EXCITES me. That overall spooky schema of hers,...icluding that weird little voice she has in one of the vids, where she appears to be teasing the cameraman, and dancing around, excites me immensely. In the featured vid, I mean, can you get any sexier?? The McDonalds crowd queues up behind her in line, and Lena appears so vulnerable looking, with all that delicate, pale bare skin...he back, arms, legs & feet (especially) was soooooo sexy..in fact, though it's FEET that we're interested in here, this is the sexiest vid, if I'm not mistaken, where BARE SKIN, delicious, bare alabaster skin...with all these clothed and clad people milling up close to her, is so sensuous, and again, she's sooo very vulnerable looking (and of course, ALL the CF models are made to look vulnerable by virtue of their bare feet alone)....when I first saw, many moons ago, this vid, I fell in love with Lena...said outright,...I LOVE THIS MODEL!!. I especially love and enjoy all the black, dirty soles shots, from under the table especially (!!!!!) I love the parts where she reaches down and lifts up one of her feet, and inspects her soles and toes (this is always super sexy when a model does this, but especially Lena)...nothing against the other girls reviewed so far, but Lena makes them almost pale, and shrink away in significance by comparison...even Dina and in particular, the lawyer girl. I never ever read of or hear the name "Lena" brought up when discussing the hot models of the past...so, my dear TWRS1999, your reviews of these models have once again been extremely valuable in showcasing these gorgeous girlies of the past...and significantly, for me, the only bf girls that I'm interested in are Paul''s City Feet models...and the models with the famously, shamelessly DIRTY as hell feet attract my attention the most....and in a quick sidebar, there's a 3rd long black haired, pale model of the past that you may want to give a quick look at, whether you review her or not...that being "Sasha" Getting back to out barefoot girl of honor, Lena,... this girl is one of my most fantasized about, wet dreamed models (but not the only one, of course) of all time.......and for anyone who missed my earlier pronouncement regarding Lena, she is, to me,...IMHO, one of the very sexiest models. Soooo, thak you for featuring her, and I hope I didn't come across as being TOO out of control in my response.

Posted by: michael0218 Dec 5 2022, 09:39 PM
And TWRS1999, don't worry, when any particular review comment seems to be too brief, especially when it involves one of my favorites,...you can count of me.., as in "FOR SURE"...to post an expected long and winding review in a post follow up cool.gif

Posted by: TWRS1999 Dec 5 2022, 10:34 PM
QUOTE (michael0218 @ Dec 5 2022, 02:33 PM)
NOW, we can say that things have really heated up (for me anyway)...what a strange, and happy coincidence that you chose this model, ...is it long dark haired, barefooted model day or something? Nothing against Dina or anything, but toting along her shoes with her, on her way a City Feet shoot, of all things! Whereas Dina has many good points, and pretty feet, THIS model, (I was about to post a request for Lena) EXCITES me. That overall spooky schema of hers,...icluding that weird little voice she has in one of the vids, where she appears to be teasing the cameraman, and dancing around, excites me immensely. In the featured vid, I mean, can you get any sexier?? The McDonalds crowd queues up behind her in line, and Lena appears so vulnerable looking, with all that delicate, pale bare skin...he back, arms, legs & feet (especially) was soooooo sexy..in fact, though it's FEET that we're interested in here, this is the sexiest vid, if I'm not mistaken, where BARE SKIN, delicious, bare alabaster skin...with all these clothed and clad people milling up close to her, is so sensuous, and again, she's sooo very vulnerable looking (and of course, ALL the CF models are made to look vulnerable by virtue of their bare feet alone)....when I first saw, many moons ago, this vid, I fell in love with Lena...said outright,...I LOVE THIS MODEL!!. I especially love and enjoy all the black, dirty soles shots, from under the table especially (!!!!!) I love the parts where she reaches down and lifts up one of her feet, and inspects her soles and toes (this is always super sexy when a model does this, but especially Lena)...nothing against the other girls reviewed so far, but Lena makes them almost pale, and shrink away in significance by comparison...even Dina and in particular, the lawyer girl. I never ever read of or hear the name "Lena" brought up when discussing the hot models of the past...so, my dear TWRS1999, your reviews of these models have once again been extremely valuable in showcasing these gorgeous girlies of the past...and significantly, for me, the only bf girls that I'm interested in are Paul''s City Feet models...and the models with the famously, shamelessly DIRTY as hell feet attract my attention the most....and in a quick sidebar, there's a 3rd long black haired, pale model of the past that you may want to give a quick look at, whether you review her or not...that being "Sasha" Getting back to out barefoot girl of honor, Lena,... this girl is one of my most fantasized about, wet dreamed models (but not the only one, of course) of all time.......and for anyone who missed my earlier pronouncement regarding Lena, she is, to me,...IMHO, one of the very sexiest models. Soooo, thak you for featuring her, and I hope I didn't come across as being TOO out of control in my response.

I wasn’t sure if I should mention the weird voice or not. I wasn’t sure if it was her actual voice or if she was just talking that way for the camera

Agree with you that CF has the best models ever

I haven’t heard of Sasha before, so can you link her?

You mentioned Lena starring in your dreams. I’ve had 2 CF models star in my dreams, Dina who I reviewed a couple days ago, and Margarita

I’ve had 2 about Dina. First one we lived together by the beach. The 2nd one we saw Green Day together in some stuffy basement (real punk rock)

First Margarita dream was just an imaginary 6th set, she had the outfit from her 5th set

The 2nd one is really long and I wrote it down when I woke up, but it’ll probably put y’all to sleep

You didn’t go too out of control in your response. I had to try my best not to get too excited when reviewing Dina lol

Posted by: michael0218 Dec 6 2022, 12:35 AM
Well, if I'm accurately keeping tabs on my dreams, I lost count on the number of dreams I've had of these three...alexandra http://www.city-feet.com/models/161/view Ekaterina http://www.city-feet.com/models/203/view
Yana http://www.city-feet.com/models/249/view

Posted by: michael0218 Dec 6 2022, 12:39 AM
TWRS1999, this is Sasha http://www.city-feet.com/models/61/view

Posted by: michael0218 Dec 6 2022, 12:45 AM
Through my hot buttered fascination with the models that I've been obsessing on today, and the others that you may or may not know about (there are many), I have developed a love for and an appreciation of those super fair Russian complexions...that white skin...I love it and much prefer it to a California tan any day of the week.

Posted by: michael0218 Dec 6 2022, 01:09 AM
Let it happen naturally, i.e., dont'get in a hurry for it, but when Yana's turn comes along, PLEASE go with Part 3...everything ...Part 1 & 2 are rather calm and placid...sexy as all get out, as you would expect, but they merely lead up to the great Part 3...Yana's masterpiece.....

Posted by: TWRS1999 Dec 6 2022, 01:14 AM
QUOTE (michael0218 @ Dec 5 2022, 05:35 PM)
Well, if I'm accurately keeping tabs on my dreams, I lost count on the number of dreams I've had of these three...alexandra http://www.city-feet.com/models/161/view Ekaterina http://www.city-feet.com/models/203/view
Yana http://www.city-feet.com/models/249/view

You seem to have a liking for girls in dresses

Posted by: TWRS1999 Dec 6 2022, 01:16 AM
QUOTE (michael0218 @ Dec 5 2022, 05:39 PM)
TWRS1999, this is Sasha http://www.city-feet.com/models/61/view

She’s a real old one. Makes sense I don’t know her

Posted by: TWRS1999 Dec 6 2022, 01:22 AM
QUOTE (michael0218 @ Dec 5 2022, 05:45 PM)
Through my hot buttered fascination with the models that I've been obsessing on today, and the others that you may or may not know about (there are many), I have developed a love for and an appreciation of those super fair Russian complexions...that white skin...I love it and much prefer it to a California tan any day of the week.

I absolutely love pale women, especially pale girls with black hair, especially if they have an alternative style

Dirty soles look amazing contrasted with pale feet

Once again Dina checks all my wife material boxes

Posted by: TWRS1999 Dec 6 2022, 01:24 AM
QUOTE (michael0218 @ Dec 5 2022, 06:09 PM)
Let it happen naturally, i.e., dont'get in a hurry for it, but when Yana's turn comes along, PLEASE go with Part 3...everything ...Part 1 & 2 are rather calm and placid...sexy as all get out, as you would expect, but they merely lead up to the great Part 3...Yana's masterpiece.....

Yana comes up in about 2 weeks. Put her in there just for you

Posted by: TWRS1999 Dec 6 2022, 10:29 AM
Today's model is

user posted image

http://www.city-feet.com/models/199/view I've also seen is spelled "Weronika"

General info

Release span - 1/20/16 - 3/10/16 (shot in 2015)

Number of episodes - 4

Quality - 1080P

Review

We had 2 brunette's in dark clothes, now for a blondie in bright clothes. I first saw Veronika this year, by the suggestion of a City-Feet fan on Reddit. Part 1 starts with her leaving some building, which must be the dirtiest building on planet earth seeing how filthy her soles already are. This part is a city walk which is full of great dirty sole shots. Part 2 is a Burger King episode, my feelings on Burger King episodes are quite similar to my feelings on McDonalds episodes. Thankfully the line wait in this is less than a minute and the sitting while she drinks bit has some good dirty soles. That weird mascot at 5 and a half minutes in has a special place in hell waiting for it. Part 3 is great, tons of dirty sole shots, including some from underneath as she poses on the ledge. Side note. But her anklet is cute as hell. Part 4 is special, it's a bench episode where the soles actually stay dirty, she's got some great poses too, her bending on her knees and flexing her soles isn't a super common pose. Very cute. Her outfit is cute as well with her white with grey spots tank top, sunglasses and pink booty shorts, a great look for summer 2015. This set is great for people like myself who like soles to be super dirty and caked in dirt. I've a few mentions on this forum before about her potentially having gone out barefooting before the shoot to make sure her feet are extra dirty, it worked and payed off great. Plus, a barefoot walk in the summer is great so an extra one can't hurt. To my immediate knowledge, Veronika was the last model to get her soles extra dirty, so she's like the end of an era in a sense.

I'm gonna rate this set an 8/10. Let me know what you think of Veronika. Tomorrow night we get controversial!

user posted image

Posted by: TWRS1999 Dec 7 2022, 09:33 AM
Today's model is

user posted image

http://www.city-feet.com/models/1/view

General info

Release span - 10/2/03 - 5/23/04

Number of sets - 2

Number of episodes - 4

Quality - 240P

Review

City-Feet debuted on October 2nd, 2003 when I was a wee little thing. And the first ever City-Feet model was a girl in a camo shirt, blue skirt and sunglasses. There's a few video clips from this set, but when I tried to download them just out of pure curiosity it wouldn't work, and same goes for a few other really early ones I was curious about. So I'll discuss the photos instead. Most of this takes place in Bitzevsky park in Moscow and has some city locations at the end. Unfortunately her soles don't get dirty (my definition of dirty is much different from your average foot fetishists). Her 2nd set.... starts of with socks in high heel sandals........... BIG NO. She keeps her socks on for 2 parts, and then puts her shoes back on with no socks in part 3 and takes them off to walk on gravel. The last part has her in the river washing her feet, and the video seems to be that of the part from set 1 where she rides the bus. I didn't really have much to say about these sets, but I wanted to get a review in for the debut model, just cuz. I originally intended this to also contain my opinions on CFs pre 2008 stuff in general as well as the Natasha review, but I had way more to say about that, so eventually I plan to release that as a separate discussion at a later date.

I don't really think it's fair to rate this set because it's the first one ever and clearly not up to par with stuff made in later years. But if I were to slap a rating, I'd give these 2 sets like a 3/10. Not my thing. What do you think of Natasha? and did downloading the videos work for you or were they glitched for you too?

user posted image

Posted by: michael0218 Dec 7 2022, 06:23 PM
QUOTE (TWRS1999 @ Dec 6 2022, 10:29 AM)
Today's model is

user posted image

http://www.city-feet.com/models/199/view I've also seen is spelled "Weronika"

General info

Release span - 1/20/16 - 3/10/16 (shot in 2015)

Number of episodes - 4

Quality - 1080P

Review

We had 2 brunette's in dark clothes, now for a blondie in bright clothes. I first saw Veronika this year, by the suggestion of a City-Feet fan on Reddit. Part 1 starts with her leaving some building, which must be the dirtiest building on planet earth seeing how filthy her soles already are. This part is a city walk which is full of great dirty sole shots. Part 2 is a Burger King episode, my feelings on Burger King episodes are quite similar to my feelings on McDonalds episodes. Thankfully the line wait in this is less than a minute and the sitting while she drinks bit has some good dirty soles. That weird mascot at 5 and a half minutes in has a special place in hell waiting for it. Part 3 is great, tons of dirty sole shots, including some from underneath as she poses on the ledge. Side note. But her anklet is cute as hell. Part 4 is special, it's a bench episode where the soles actually stay dirty, she's got some great poses too, her bending on her knees and flexing her soles isn't a super common pose. Very cute. Her outfit is cute as well with her white with grey spots tank top, sunglasses and pink booty shorts, a great look for summer 2015. This set is great for people like myself who like soles to be super dirty and caked in dirt. I've a few mentions on this forum before about her potentially having gone out barefooting before the shoot to make sure her feet are extra dirty, it worked and payed off great. Plus, a barefoot walk in the summer is great so an extra one can't hurt. To my immediate knowledge, Veronika was the last model to get her soles extra dirty, so she's like the end of an era in a sense.

I'm gonna rate this set an 8/10. Let me know what you think of Veronika. Tomorrow night we get controversial!

user posted image

Excellent review TWRS1999!! Even though I was ummm..."suspicious" somewhat when Veronica made her debut at the outset of Part I....stepping outside of her apartment with perhaps the blackest soles in recent updates...and that wasn't any ordinary dirt,...of a basically dryish, black, this dirt on her soles was of an almost "bionic" nature lolol,...that dirt was a fact of life, and almost of an industrial nature, you might say...like Duffman put it so well, to paraphrase him roughly, "it wasn't going anywhere anytime soon"...and I refuse to denigrate dear Ronnie by implying that she's THAT horrible a housekeeper, to have that kind of ready-made grime on the floors of her flat...oh no, I'm not going to insult her by implying that she's THAT disinterested in household cleaning lolol...oh hell no, I like this girl too much, correction...I LOVE this girl too much!! After ll, she's given me immense pleasure from just looking at her, and watching her! And besides, all was forgiven and forgotten when, she started walking down the sidewalk...ohhhhh, this is a gifted, anatomically blessed apparition of nature! I love, love, LOVE how her butt metronomically goes from side to side to side when she walks...a perfect display of female perfection...as sexy a female sexpot as you could ever expect IMHO...and speaking of how the black grease/grime/dirt was applied to her soles, I can say for sure that I also appreciate how her skimpy as hell outfit...a dainty floral printed top, and pink short-shorts were so skillfully spray painted on her body, of which, spray paint or not, I will declare myself that I am a PROFOUND FAN of
cool.gif ...and I LOVE the way she sashayed into that Burger King with that perfect walk,...and that perfect butt, and all other aspects of her. I have to commend the discreet, classy behavior of the average Russian Joes (and Josephines lol) in all these videos...they look, but I almost never see them OGLE, or stare in any overly lecherous or lascivious way in any of these CF vids....and that kind of that kind of answers my own previous question, from way back, as to "would it be possible to ever have an American City Feet.....the answer to that would be a bid HELL EFFIN' NO WAY!!!! Why, can you imagine, in that great and notorious melting pot of the United States...and, naming no names, and referring to any particular ethnic, or racial groups,...an American City Feet would NEVAH, EVAH, EVAH work here. and, besides not being as cool and laid back as the Russian public, I confess to being ONLY interested in Russian girls...as in YOUNGISH Russian women and girls. Last word, a parting shot...I LOVE this model (that sound familiar?)...and my favorite part is Part 4 by far....I love it when Veronica lies on the bench, displays her supple spine, her LOVELY soles, and dances and vamps arould....she's a winner to me, and thanks for such a great review TWRS1999! Needless to say, I'll be back for my tale on your next model!! cool.gif

Posted by: TWRS1999 Dec 7 2022, 07:30 PM
Lol you mentioned an American CF would never work. This summer I was close to making essentially a low budget Canadian knock off, but I ultimately decided the fetish market was too oversaturated by junk for it to have any success. Maybe some day as a fun hobby tho

Veronika is definitely hanging out with Dina who I already reviewed, and the model I’ll review tonight in the dirty black soles hall of fame

Posted by: shifter Dec 7 2022, 08:48 PM
great reviews!! veronikas set is really amazing, the perfect amount of black filth on her soles

in regards of natasha, i agree that its not fair to rate them, these are the first sets and without them, there would not have been a city-feet at all.
sidenote, if i remember correctly, she also did some modelling for sites like specialexercises and nudesportvideos, where also some other early city-feet models did model for :-)

This summer I was close to making essentially a low budget Canadian knock off, but I ultimately decided the fetish market was too oversaturated by junk for it to have any success. Maybe some day as a fun hobby tho

i agree and disagree :-)
the market is oversaturated with junk..totally
but quality content is rare and missing, more than it ever was.

Posted by: TWRS1999 Dec 8 2022, 12:58 AM
My biggest issue with the foot fetish scene currently is that it's all white bread looking girls with toothpaste looking feet and soles so soft cotton candy would make them bleed. Generic content for normies essentially. No experimentation, no flavour, no variety. There's a subreddit I go on a lot called r/FootFetishTalks and it's all normies that repost the same topics over and over again and seem to have an "any decent looking feet will do" mentality. And the niche sub fetish of barefooters with dirty feet isn't something most people like sadly.

City-Feet on the other hand has the most pretty, cute and sexy models in the world!

I have one friend who did say she might be down to do a feet shoot, so maybe in the future I will be able to drop at least 1 episode (for free, I know it won't make any money lol)

Btw if I were to rate Natasha in comparison to a later model, it'd probably be like a 3/10 (the socks and shoes really tank the rating)

Posted by: TWRS1999 Dec 8 2022, 06:42 AM
Today's model is

user posted image

http://www.city-feet.com/models/110/view

General info

Release span - 1/2/11 - 1/30/11 (made in 2011)

Number of sets - 1 (26 mins)

Number of episodes - 4

Episode # - 700, 703, 708, 711

Size (photos and videos) - 1.17 GB

Quality - 720P

Source - Digital camera

Review

I first saw Anna back in 2018, all 4 parts, but I watched part 2 over and over and over. I always called her "Annie" as a nickname, similar to how I nicknamed Alyona "Ally" for short. Part 1 begins with Anna walking down the stairs in to an underground shop, and her soles get somewhat dirty in part 1. The best part of this part is when Anna smokes and steps on it. Part 2 is amazing. The first half is Anna trying on 6 toe rings at once! And it's really hot, when I first found this I watched it constantly. She first puts a black ring on her 2nd toe, then a red ring on her big toe, she then puts a red ring on her other 2nd toe, a pink one on her other big toe, a silver ring and a black ring on her 3rd toes. Her dirty rough soles look amazing while she does this . She blows us a kiss at the end of her try on. She goes to a little book fair for a little, and unfortunately took off all the toe rings except the silver one, which she moved to her 2nd toe. The rest is her getting a bowl of whipped cream at McDonalds, and the lineup is LOOOONG, it's nearly THREE MINUTES, so I usually skip to part 3 once she enters the building (3 models who go to a fast food place in a row). Part 3 is amazing, Anna walks through the metro and gets her soles really fucking black. Black soles plus toe ring is really fucking hot. Some amazing shots on the escalator and when she waits for the train, the sole shots when she sits on the bench is jaw droppingly sexy. This part makes a deep statement, WE ARE SUPPOSED TO BE FASHION. Part 4 is a pretty good bench episode with good poses, and her soles stay somewhat dirty. Anna has a unique outfit, She wears a grey dress with a white vest, of course with her toe ring. Her soles get amazingly dirty in the metro, she can sit with Dina and Veronika in the dirty soles hall of fame. There are 17 Anna's on City-Feet, and this one is my favourite!

I rate this set a 9/10. What do you think of Anna?

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

Posted by: shifter Dec 8 2022, 03:59 PM
great review:
Anna is a 10/10 for me

she is one of my favorites! the perfect pitch black dirty soles, her smiles, the toerings, the cigarette extinguish part. but especially her good mood! i love it!

on the other topic, i dont wont that your thread will thrift into off-topic, lets continue with your great reivews :-), we can continue to discuss it on a new topic if you wish?

Posted by: michael0218 Dec 8 2022, 04:21 PM
With the profusion of Russian popular names Annas (especially Annas), Svetas, Ksenias, Ekaterinas, etc.,..that proliferate on City Feet, maybe a new type of competition can evolve here...Battle of the Annas, Ekaterinas, Svetas, ec.,...BTW, a cursory tally has the Anna's firmly in the lead..

Posted by: TWRS1999 Dec 8 2022, 07:37 PM
* Anna - 17
* Daria - 12
* Julia - 10
* Ksenia - 9
* Ekaterina - 9
* Lena - 8
* Sveta - 8
* Tatiana - 7
* Olga - 7 (6 available, 1 deleted)
* Maria - 7 (6 available, 1 deleted)
* Natasha - 6
* Katya - 6
* Alexandra - 6
* Ira - 5
* Nastya - 5
* Marina - 5
* Luba - 4
* Alyona - 4
* Elena - 4
* Liza - 4
* Valeria - 4
* Kristina - 4
* Nina - 4
* Dina - 3
* Jenya - 3
* Irina - 3
* Sofia - 3
* Alla - 3
* Natalia - 3
* Svetlana - 2
* Ksusha - 2
* Nata - 2
* Anya - 2
* Gulnara - 2
* Masha - 2 (1 available, 1 deleted)
* Galya - 2
* Maryana - 2
* Viktoria - 2
* Valya - 2
* Lana - 2
* Yana - 2
* Alena - 2
* Oksana - 2
* Albina - 2
* Diana - 2
* Novella - 1
* Lida - 1
* Regina - 1
* Asya - 1
* Jana - 1
* Gelya - 1
* Anjuta - 1
* Nadezhda - 1
* Olya - 1
* Mila - 1
* Karina - 1
* Marisha - 1
* Ella - 1
* Krista - 1
* Alenka - 1
* Toma - 1
* Nadya - 1
* Nadusha - 1
* Tanya - 1
* Iren - 1
* Raya - 1
* Marinka - 1
* Nadja - 1
* Lillia - 1
* Viki - 1
* Sasha - 1
* Vita - 1
* Luisa - 1
* Zoya - 1
* Margarita - 1
* Lera - 1
* Tatyana - 1
* Nastia - 1
* Tamara - 1
* Irinka - 1
* Maggie - 1
* Polina - 1
* Inna - 1
* Janna - 1
* Gulmira - 1
* Alisa - 1
* Olesya - 1
* Maya - 1
* Eva - 1
* Kapa - 1
* Toria - 1
* Vasilisa - 1
* Alesya - 1
* Kamilla - 1
* Alina - 1
* Veronika - 1
* Milana - 1
* Lilla - 1
* Uliana - 1
* Varya - 1
* Angelica - 1
* Valentina - 1
* Elina - 1
* Anastasiya - 1
* Inessa - 1
* Lika - 1
* Dora - 1
* Larisa - 1

Posted by: TWRS1999 Dec 8 2022, 11:36 PM
QUOTE (shifter @ Dec 8 2022, 08:59 AM)
great review:
Anna is a 10/10 for me

she is one of my favorites! the perfect pitch black dirty soles, her smiles, the toerings, the cigarette extinguish part. but especially her good mood! i love it!

on the other topic, i dont wont that your thread will thrift into off-topic, lets continue with your great reivews :-), we can continue to discuss it on a new topic if you wish?

I didn’t see this this morning, but yeah if you want we can start a new topic

Posted by: michael0218 Dec 8 2022, 11:37 PM
A round of applause is due for this one. cool.gif

Posted by: michael0218 Dec 8 2022, 11:41 PM
Anna is definitely a "10" for me as well. Personality, and charisma, a smile, bare legs(!!!!) leading up to some absolutely deliscious pitch black bare feet!!! cool.gif cool.gif cool.gif biggrin.gif tongue.gif

Posted by: TWRS1999 Dec 9 2022, 02:27 AM
I used to be obsessed with the toe ring scene for a good couple years. Seriously one of the all time hottest moments in CF

Posted by: TWRS1999 Dec 9 2022, 05:03 AM
Not sure if I’m gonna be able to manage a review tonight. Having an OCD episode

Posted by: TWRS1999 Dec 9 2022, 11:29 AM
Today's model is

user posted image

http://www.city-feet.com/models/185/view or is it Alena?

General info

Release span - 2/17/15 - 4/7/15

Number of sets - 1 (34 mins)

Number of episodes - 4

Episode # - 1176, 1180, 1183, 1188

Size (photos and videos) - 4.85 GB

Quality - 1080P

Review

I've known about Alyona since she debuted, but I didn't get to see any of her videos until 2020. Part 1 is a great introduction to Alyona (or Ally as I like to call her), she's a super tall blonde bombshell with big feet and really long toes, not to mention those sexy tight jeans. Best part of part 1 is when she's in the store and we get to see her soles got dirtier than average already. I love how her body moves as she walks. Part 2 is out of this world hot. Alyona gets her soles amazingly filthy in the metro and those filthy soles and jeans kill me! Alyona towers over most other metro riders, and tall girls are super hot. There's some great shots of her feet on the stairs when she leaves. The photos for this episode made me weak. Part 3 features some great smoking and putting out cigarettes on her dirty soles. Unfortunately, she steps in the wet grass and lots of the dirt washes off for the rest of the shoot. Family Portrait by P!nk can be heard on the radio during this part. Part 4 is a foot show on a bench and it's super by the numbers. There's some cute photos of her in sunglasses from this part. Alyona is a total dirty sole queen and will definitely be added to the hall of fame list. Her outfit is very sexy and her feet are amazing.

I rate this set a 9/10. What do you think of Alyona?

user posted image

Posted by: shifter Dec 9 2022, 07:45 PM
great review about Alyona,

i never got into her that much, for no particular reason, it just didnt click. But its a good overal performance for sure, so i would rate her set 7/10

Posted by: TWRS1999 Dec 10 2022, 12:59 PM
Today's model is

user posted image

http://www.city-feet.com/models/145/view

General info

Release span - 8/7/12 - 9/21/12

Number of sets - 1 (31 mins)

Number of episodes - 4

Episode # - 959, 962, 965, 969

Size (photos and videos) - 4.59 GB

Quality - 1080P

Review

2 Alyona's in a row, what are the chances? (8%-ish). I have no clue when I first saw Alyona, could have been any time between 2015 and 2019, I best remember part 4. The 4th part of Anna's "Short Railroad Trip Part 4" somehow got mixed up with Alyona. And a reminder, this was Alyona's FIRST barefoot experience. Part 1 opens with Alyona walking down the sidewalk by a busy highway and her soles are already pretty dirty. A minute and 30 seconds in, Alyona walks on a bunch of junked up bricks. The rest of this part consists of lots of cute poses and angles. Part 2 is special for one reason, I think Alyona is going commando (on the downward angles scene just after 5 mins in. I asked another CF fan for a second opinion, and she agreed with me on it, we may be wrong tho. Right after the booty shot we get to see someone attempting to walk on sharp rocks on her FIRST barefoot experience. Part 3 is unsurprisingly my favourite of the 4, her soles get very dirty in the metro and she looks very cute. Alyona really takes to barefooting and appears to be having a lot of fun showing off her filthy black soles. Part 4 is iconic purely for the amazing smoking scenes with a woman who'd supposedly gone barefoot for the FIRST time, she puts her smokes out on her soles like nothing. After the smoking is some closeups. Alyona's outfit is very cute, it's a simple green dress. IMO I'm not a fan of the French tipped toenails. Something we REALLY need to talk about is her performance.... It's really good and that's shocking seeing the previous history of some models who'd never gone barefoot before and it's always incredibly evident. Had I not known the name of the set, I'd think she had some good experience, like she did amazingly well. I discussed this with the same friend I discussed her naked booty with, but I have a feeling that had Alyona done another set, she could have become the next City-Feet superstar, much like Margarita before her. But alas, we only got 1 set, which at least managed to be incredibly popular like other 1 timers like Dina, Olga and Alexandra. Just a final reminder, for her FIRST barefoot experience, this was damn good.

I rate this set an 8/10. What do you think of Alyona?

user posted image

Posted by: michael0218 Dec 10 2022, 08:27 PM
Yes, black, black, black bare feet....being little, petite and vulnerable in crowds and cute as all get out, as in saying "no" to quaint, archaic novelties like underwear,..yep....that's our beloved Alyona. If Julia, with her yellow top, and black mini lured me into City Feet, it was surely Alyona that enticed me to stay here.

Posted by: TWRS1999 Dec 10 2022, 08:42 PM
The same Julia was the first CF video I saw too, but she was in a red shirt and black jeans

Posted by: TWRS1999 Dec 11 2022, 10:35 AM
Today's model is

user posted image

http://www.city-feet.com/models/140/view aka Katya

General info

Release span - 5/21/12 - 7/21/12

Number of sets - 1 (30 mins)

Number of episodes - 4

Quality - 1080P

Review

I first saw Yekaterina on the official City-Feet YouTube channel when the video was uploaded in 2016 and she's one of the highlights from that collection, I'm gonna call her Kat for short. Part 1 begins with Kat leaving what I assume to be the metro based on the giant wooden doors (which are apparently quite deadly) some weird graffiti on the ground says "Mix 9268700281 Spice..." no clue what that's about. Part 1 has some nice shots on the stairs. Unfortunately her soles don't get very dirty in this part. Part 2 begins with her walking down by the highway, taking little baby steps, which may that it's quite hot out. Random note, her purple nail polish on her fingers would look great on her toes, but instead she's gone with a generic red for the toes. Later on she sits on a wood platform and plays with a booze bottle. Part 3 has some great poses 2 minutes in and her soles look great especially when paired with her cute anklet. 3 and a half mins in she walks on sharp rocks which is always a pleaser. 6 minutes in she walks on broken sharp tiles. Part 3 is her barefooting masterpiece. Part 4 is a foot show on a ledge, and sadly her soles aren't very dirty. She does some cute poses. Kat's outfit is very cute, a simple blue dress which compliments her pretty blonde hair. Unfortunately Kat's soles don't get very dirty, but they look very strong! If only her soles got pitch black. On CF there's 15 Ekaterina's and Katya's, but somehow this is the only model I've ever seen with that name, odd.

I'm gonna rate this set a 7.5/10. What do you think of Yekaterina?

user posted image

Posted by: TWRS1999 Dec 11 2022, 10:40 AM
Random thing I just noticed for the first time now

The model colagges actually have different backgrounds (you think after 8 years I would have noticed lol)

Anna, Natasha and Alyona have stars

Nadya and Dina have polkadots

Lena, Veronika, Anna have different polkadots

Alyona and Yekaterina have different stars

Cool little things you pick up on when doing deep dives

Posted by: barefootfootseeker Dec 11 2022, 03:24 PM
TWRS1999 seems to have the time on her hands that I would love to have. Congratulations to her for this thread. I will have a more attentive look at it during the festive season.

Posted by: TWRS1999 Dec 12 2022, 10:38 AM
Today's model is

user posted image

http://www.city-feet.com/models/121/view aka Maria Way

General info

Release span - 7/14/11 - 8/7/11

Number of episodes - 4

Episode # - 782, 785, 789, 792

Size (photos and videos) - 1.21 GB

Quality - 720P

Source - Digital camera

Review

Almost every long running series known to man has a "lost episode" and this is City-Feet's lost episode after it was pulled from the website some time between April 23rd and May 24th, 2016. Strangely however, Maria's videos are still on the City-Feet Facebook. I became a CF fan in 2014, but I didn't find out about Maria until a good half a decade later, because early on I didn't have a lot of model options and by the time I did, Maria was long gone. Part 1 begins with Maria eating a waffle cone while walking up the stairs, then she sits down on the ledge and poses her feet. Maria is super cute in her purple dress, and she's got tons of accessories, earrings, anklet, toe ring etc. Part 2 opens with her putting on an anklet, and the tops of her feet have some dirt on them, and those shiny purple toes are hella sexy, especially with her toe ring. After chatting up someone on the phone she poses her feet on a rusty grill. Later on she walks in the sand, leading her feet to become very dusty. Part 3 opens with some very cute dancing on the sandy pathway, lots of great poses and super dusty feet. Later on Masha goes in to a store and her feet look very sexy with the dust all over the tops. Part 4 begins with her posing her dusty soles in front of a music billboard (which includes Gaga's Born This Way album, my favourite album from her). After that she walks and poses by the water and the giant bridge. Masha's soles didn't get dirty, more so very sandy and dusty, which can be a cute look too. Really it's a damn shame she's not "canon" anymore because she had a great set and she seemed to have fun making it. I recently found out some rather unfortunate information about Maria...... she wears socks to bed. She's got over 4 million YouTube subscribers, so safe to say she's doing well for herself after her CF set. I'd like to wish her a happy belated birthday, as she turned 30 this month!

I'm gonna rate this set an 8/10. What do you think of Maria?

user posted image I'm surprised this image link isn't dead yet

Posted by: shifter Dec 12 2022, 08:20 PM
great reviews, and thanks for the time you put into it
i second the ratings you give for these :-)

and yes, indeed, the backgrounds are different, i have never noticed that

Posted by: Duffman847 Dec 12 2022, 08:54 PM
Some really great reviews there! You write wih such passion. I feel almost like me you and michael0218 are kindred spirits.

Will always love Masha, as her feet go through the whole colour spectrum in her shoot, getting dirtiest in part 2 through the street and almost gypsy like with all the dust in 3 and 4. There's a whole bio on her I can't find anymore, not sure how much is true, but she's a youtuber now

Alyona I've talked about a lot on here. She is just sex on legs frankly, and her near-tumble on the crowded train as it starts up I find very endearing as I feel it highlights her vulnerability.

Anna with the shorts. Her arches are incredible, and I've grown increasingly fond of her since someone on YT did a bootleg version of her shoot, with an accompanying storyline.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pya9M8UuxLQ

As you can see, some other models have also received this treatment.

While I don't condone this behaviour, I certainly like the additional sense of narrative - the sort we used to get in old shoots, even if the English wasn't perfect ("beauty feet are feel the pavement" etc)

Posted by: TWRS1999 Dec 12 2022, 09:07 PM
By far the most bizarre imaginary lore of them all was the video with Anna, where she’s supposed to be heading to a job interview, and then once she gets the job she magically transforms in to Nadja the lawyer girl

Posted by: michael0218 Dec 12 2022, 11:34 PM
Wow, I have to catch up with TWRS1999 now with some impressions of my own here ...from back tp
front...First of all, I have to make up for some lost time in my appreciation for tall, blonde Alyona #I First, I loathe and despise for the models to wear jeans, and or any other kind of leg coverings...that even includes the beloved Margarita's famous leggings...all they do is cover the model's beautiful and lovely bare legs, which also means they detract from the bare feet. I also haven't been a fan of the taller models as a rule...well, this tall, blonde makes a mockery of my being anti tall/jeans wearing CF models. First, she had utterly DELISCIOUSLY dirty black feet, a cute, pretty face, a lovely body, And excuse me from straying from the order of models,...
Now, it's Alyona #2...pretty much as different looking from #1 s can be...but this little Legend has forever won my heart with her filthy black feetsies, {I don't wear shoes, underwear, a bra...I'm Alyona!!!!Her feet were so black and vulnerable looking, she looked to be the little bitty daughter of that business man guy standing immediately in front of her on the train. That's what turns me on so much regarding so many of the models is that CUTE FACTOR that sooo many CF models have, and some, like Alyona are supercharged with.
Masha was, probably the cutest human female on the planet for a while...and who knows, if you were to snatch those socks off of her feet, she might just revert to the Super Cutie that we know she is. There's no way to overstate just how great these reviews have been and from me,..the highest appreciation for how much fun and interesting that this forum is capable of being..

Posted by: TWRS1999 Dec 12 2022, 11:50 PM
So many of the CF models are extremely cute and sexy at the same time. Margarita, Dina, Alyona, Olga etc

Posted by: michael0218 Dec 12 2022, 11:50 PM
Pretty, angelic, and looking VEEERRRY underage in her shoots with Paul, I love these "forgotten" girlies like sweet little Ekaterina. She's just so cute, sweet, and....did I say "CUTE"?...I think I forgot just part it was, but the one where she wanders down an alleyway...and got her feet appreciably "dirty"..they were almost black to me...and Ekat looked soooo damned sexy and alluring...It's episodes like this that makes me want to summon up my energy, persistence and stamina to try and convince Paul that there would be sufficient interest in some kind of City Feet version of "Where Are They Now"? I'd love to be able to track at least a few ex-CF Models and see what they're up to and what they look like now.

Posted by: TWRS1999 Dec 12 2022, 11:52 PM
I've seen bootlegs of Ekaterina's set refer to her as a teen. She is not a teen, she's at least 18 years old, can't these people bother to read the fuckin site? She does look like one of the younger models tho

Curious who the oldest ever and youngest ever was

Posted by: TWRS1999 Dec 12 2022, 11:54 PM
Btw Michael, the wheel randomizer picked another one of your faves for tonight!

Posted by: michael0218 Dec 13 2022, 12:05 AM
QUOTE (TWRS1999 @ Dec 12 2022, 11:54 PM)
Btw Michael, the wheel randomizer picked another one of your faves for tonight!

Not Yana quite yet? Just a reminder, but the full Part 3 should be required viewing...it's the one that starts with Yana slowly walking down the RR track awaiting the arrival of the train....and a preview of that features my girl's dirty feet. I'm sorry TRWS1999, just a reminder.

Posted by: TWRS1999 Dec 13 2022, 12:11 AM
I plan to do all 4 parts for Yana, so far tho I've only seen part 3 when you mentioned it to me last month.

Posted by: michael0218 Dec 13 2022, 12:14 AM
Magnificent!! Much appreciated.

Posted by: michael0218 Dec 13 2022, 12:18 AM
QUOTE (TWRS1999 @ Dec 12 2022, 11:52 PM)
I've seen bootlegs of Ekaterina's set refer to her as a teen. She is not a teen, she's at least 18 years old, can't these people bother to read the fuckin site? She does look like one of the younger models tho

The "appearance of looking 17" was what I was referring to here...not that she actually was.

Posted by: michael0218 Dec 13 2022, 12:19 AM

I think that of the models that we know of, that sweetie actually be "the youngest"....maybe she even recently turned 18 prior to her filmed sets...insofar actually findng out just who the youngest and the oldest....we'll probably NEVER know, especially as Paul is as "inscrutable as the Sphinx"...

Posted by: michael0218 Dec 13 2022, 12:38 AM
QUOTE (shifter @ Dec 12 2022, 08:20 PM)
great reviews, and thanks for the time you put into it
i second the ratings you give for these :-)

and yes, indeed, the backgrounds are different, i have never noticed that

Masha is always so much fun to watch. Her CF vids are, IMO, every bit as cute, and magical as an old Audrey Hepburn movie

Posted by: TWRS1999 Dec 13 2022, 01:15 AM
QUOTE (michael0218 @ Dec 12 2022, 05:19 PM)

I think that of the models that we know of, that sweetie actually be "the youngest"....maybe she even recently turned 18 prior to her filmed sets...insofar actually findng out just who the youngest and the oldest....we'll probably NEVER know, especially as Paul is as "inscrutable as the Sphinx"...

If I had to make a guess for the oldest, maybe Alla (the redhead)

Posted by: TWRS1999 Dec 13 2022, 08:21 AM
Today's model is

user posted image

http://www.city-feet.com/models/161/view

General info

Release span - 7/29/13 - 9/15/13

Number of sets - 1 (40 mins)

Number of episodes - 4

Episode # - 1047, 1051, 1055, 1059

Size (photos and videos) - 5.79 GB?

Quality - 1080P

Review

I first saw Alexandra, who is sometimes simply just referred to as "Colourful Dress" in 2015, part 3 in particular, I don't remember what I thought of it at the time other than thinking the volume was too loud (probably just a thing on the particular upload). Part 1 opens with Alexandra leaving a building in the suburbs and there's a lot of cars, just for the lols..... I'm gonna see how many car brands I can spot. Toyota, Opel, Nisan, Hundai, Kia, Honda, Volkswagen, Ford, Mazda, Mercedes. Part 2 features Alexandra in the metro and it's my favourite part of the 4. Her soles accumulate some nice dirt. She looks very cute sitting in the metro and poses her feet a bit. While walking up the stairs she turns around and slips and makes a cute little surprise noise. Part 3 has a few bits, it begins with her leaving the metro and sitting down at a construction site and covering her feet in sawdust. Next she has a drink and then goes to the mall, the mall is the best part of the part. Alexandra goes from store to store and gets her soles dirty again, and there's a cute bit where she sits down on a couch. Part 3 is one of the longest CF videos I've seen. Part 4 is a bench episode and unfortunately her soles are clean. Her soles get some chalk on them so they match her dress. Alexandra sticks out her tongue at one bit and shows off her cute tongue piercing. At the very end we get to see her with her hair tied up, which is a rare alternate look for a model. Let's talk about her colourful dress. It's very cute and a unique style for a CF model. Alexandra has a really cute face and smile, and her hair and makeup looks pretty. I personally think she could use some nail polish, maybe a shade of pink. Alexandra has become a fan favourite, much like Alyona and Margarita, which makes sense as she's cute, and the cutest models always come out on top. I think Alexandra was a little underutilized, she's very pretty and seemed to have a great time shooting but I would have loved an episode where she walked around in some more varied locations and maybe a rougher surface, maybe shave a few minutes off the set too. Otherwise, a classic.

I'm gonna rate this set a 7.5/10. What do you think of Alexandra?

user posted image

Posted by: TWRS1999 Dec 13 2022, 08:25 AM
Also. Shoutout to Duffman who did a great Sims 4 rendition of Alexandra

Posted by: michael0218 Dec 13 2022, 11:18 PM
Alright,...MY Alexandra!!! In the GOAT tournaments over the years,...I've heard the name "Alexandra" mentioned, regularly...and that's cool....after all, I think that most of the Alexandra's are downright PURDY young ladies...no argument there..but this one??? I've referred to her for some time now as "The REAL Alexandra...especially during contest times....and maybe I've overrated her over the years// Hell no, not at all. I honestly think that ol' "Colorful Dress" Alexandra is in the stratospheres in terms of beauty, in the league perhaps, with reknown, popular beauties sch as the recently reviewed Anna, Margarita and even Masha...yeah, Alexandra is really a cute, beautiul girl...just wish I had the desciptive prose in describing her like Duffman and TWRS1999 do...though speaking of Anna, OH MAN didn't li' Mizz Anna look great...maybe the latest cameras did her better justice of something,....the rest of that vid, with her "husband"...which sounded kinda phony, yet, WOW I'd love it if some...just some of it were authentic.
Getting back to my girl Alex,...the clarity of the camera in this review reminds me sharply, of what a cute doll faced, beauty she is..with probably the prettiest, or one of the prettiest feet of all the models, as well as the best legs..wooo...those legs are what makes me unabashedly, major legs and feet man. Alexandra's legs look as though they were carved by the great italian Baroque sculptor Lorenzo Bernini, and she has IMO, the cutest feet, with those cute little petite toes of hers. Her feet got delisciously black and dirty in Part 2 of her set...but I wish so much that she had spent more time on the Metro...maybe she could have lucked up and found an unattended seat that she could have knelt on with both knees, and seen from behind would have been a breathtakingly beautiful pair of black soles. I love that Part 1 anyway, and also the super busy and peopled Part 3. I must say that I was a bit concerned for her in that escalator scene where those two girls behind her were frantically trying to get past her and ended up walking right behind Alex, and as luck would have it for them, Alexandra, being in front of those 2 girls, had no idea that she was holding them back...and I feared that in their haste to get to split the scene, were gonna trample my girl's toesies or or feetsies in getting around her. I don't know if ever a CF model ever suffered an injury, like getting her toes stepped on by accident. I basically liked parts 1 & 2 equally, but the concensus was and is that Alex could have made both Parts more "footworthy"...(sounds like something they would have said on an episode of Seinfeld, way back then). By the time Alexandra got t the park for Part 4, most of that carefully accumulated filth was gone, leaving her soles faintly marked with hop-scotch chalk, which was no replacement for that gloriously black Metro and department store grime . Twrs1999, did you detect the Cute-O-Meter heating up some when Alexandra played hops scotch, and besides her hair flying all over the place, her chalked up soles on display, and all that cutie laughing and giggling, ...I seriously wondered how sexy and exciting Alex would have looked if she had just let her hair get all wild and messy? Sigh, it was a Part 4, "Barefoot In The Park" episode that could have been much sexier if her feet had just held on to the black grime as well as Anna's did in that black massage chair that she was sitting in. There's a great big, appreciative shout out to both Duffman and TWRS1999 from me for this excellent update! Also, I adored the two quick flashes of the tongue stud flashed from Alexandra to Paul.

Posted by: TWRS1999 Dec 14 2022, 01:44 AM
Now THAT’s a review

The hopskotch scene was very cute, looks as if I forgot to mention it.

Which Anna were you talking about btw?

We’ve got another Alexandra coming up in a week or so, one of the all time greats

Maybe in addition to the dirty soles hall of fame I can make the cute barefoot girls hall of fame too!

Posted by: michael0218 Dec 14 2022, 05:19 AM
Dirty soles HOF? Is this in the works? Cute girls HOF sounds great too! I can think of several CF girls who would be sure bets. I'd like both....

Posted by: TWRS1999 Dec 14 2022, 07:50 AM
The dirty soles hall of fame is my favourite dirty soles I've reviewed

Posted by: TWRS1999 Dec 14 2022, 12:11 PM
Today's model is

user posted image

http://www.city-feet.com/models/224/view

General info

Release span - 6/25/17 - 8/14/17

Number of sets - 1 (39 mins)

Number of episodes - 4

Quality - 1080P

Review

I first saw Liza in 2018 and I watched her set quite a bit back then. IMO she's one of the best models to come out post 2016. Part 1 is just a walk up 1 street with some nice closeups, not much to say about it. Part 2 features Liza walking around in the rubble at a construction site, she even gets suited up for the jib and digs a hole, very cute. Part 3 has a few bits, a bench bit, some flowers and Burger King. This is the part where her soles are the dirtiest, and we get to hear the Lady Gaga song "The Edge Of Glory", my favourite song from her, so this is automatically the best part. Part 4 is a bench episode and unfortunately her soles are clean. After the bench she does some dances and poses in the grass. Liza's outfit is very nice, a simple white t-shirt and black leggings, black leggings and bare feet is a KILLER combo. She's very cute and has pretty red hair, once again tho, I wish her had on some nail polish. Like many later years models her soles don't get super dirty unfortunately, but that's to be expected. Her soles remained covered in construction site dust so that's a small something at least. Liza really knows how to pose her body. So yeah, peace, love and rock and roll!

I'm gonna rate this set a 7/10. What do you think of Liza?

user posted image

Posted by: TWRS1999 Dec 15 2022, 05:56 AM
Today's model is

user posted image

http://www.city-feet.com/models/173/view

General info

Release span - 4/15/14 - 6/2/14

Number of episodes - 4

Quality - 1080P

Review

Quick one tonight since I'm going to Vancouver early tomorrow. I first saw this one in 2016 and remember a comment very distinctly for some reason. Part 1 opens with Kristina walking up the stairs. This part has some good closeups. She's got a bruise on her foot, wonder what that's from. Part 2 she goes to Subway (eat fresh) and features a few more locations before and after. We unfortunately have to wait in line for a minute. Part 3 has her giving herself a massage, followed by some nice feet posing on the ledge and posing against the wall. Part 4 is the obligatory foot show on a bench, not much to say about the bench part. The part where she's on the swing is cute, after that is the closeup posing. Kristina wears a green summer dress with red nails. She appears to be one of the shortest models, so only fitting this was a short summary.

I'm gonna give this set a 7/10. What do you think of Kristina?

user posted image

Posted by: TWRS1999 Dec 15 2022, 05:58 AM
Sorry for the short review today

No review tomorrow since I'll be in Vancouver

Friday we return with a very special model!

Posted by: TWRS1999 Dec 17 2022, 09:54 AM
Today's model is

user posted image

http://www.city-feet.com/models/75/view

General info

Release span - 5/20/08 - 10/23/10

Number of sets - 5 (1 hour 43 mins)

Number of episodes - 20

Episode # - 478, 479, 481, 483, 522, 532, 534, ?, 550, 552, 554, 562, 590, 592, 594, 596, 648, 656, 659, 662

Size (photos and videos) - 3.85 GB?

Quality - 720P

Source - Digital camera

Review

I the early days of CF it was common for models to do multiple sets, beginning in 2007 when the style began to switch, the models would more often than not do 1 and if we're really lucky, 2 sets. Margarita is special because she did not 1, not 2, not 3, not 4, but 5 sets. And all of her sets range from being pretty good to amazing top tier CF, whereas most models tend to have a really good first set and a 2nd set which couldn't live up to it. I've already reviewed and ranked all of Margarita's individual sets http://forum.city-feet.com/index.php/showtopic.8319 but I'm not very happy with it as I've revised my review formula a bit. Here I'm gonna discuss my feelings about Margarita as a model as well as reviewing all 20 videos. To start, I think she's really cute, the cutest model on the site in fact, which I know is saying a lot seeing as I call almost every model cute over and over again. She's got a ton of outfit variety too, her first outfit she wears a grey wool shirt and a skirt, 2nd one she wears a sleeveless denim hoodie and booty shorts, 3rd one she wears a black shirt, grey sweater and green workout shorts, 4th one she wears a cute pink dress and white pants, and in her final set she wears a white shirt, a black skirt, a blue coat and ADORABLE blue leg warmers. Something that I really like about her is that she doesn't seem to wear bras all her shirts look GREAT on her. Something I really like about her is that she's very enthusiastic and energetic in her videos, she shows a lot of personality and clearly has a lot of fun. Now I wanna talk about her feet. As far as CF models go, Margarita is the closest to having PERFECT feet. She's got tough soles, high arches and long 2nd toes, and on top of that she's got some of the cutest feet I've seen! Tops and soles! She's worn a clear pink nail polish as well as gone no polish, her feet look great regardless of nail polish, which is rare. My favourite outfit from her is her winter outfit from her 5th series, those leg warmers are AMAZING and her feet look adorable and pretty AF paired with them. Her hair was done up really cute too and her blowing bubbles was also very cute. On to the videos. Set 1 part 1 is a great introduction for this legend. This part includes the song Stickwitu sung by PussyCat Dolls (written by 3 old people). She does some really cute poses on the bench while she enjoys a chocolate bar on a stick with cream filling. Part 2 is another cute one, she plays by the giant fountain and splashes her feet in the water, she appears to be a Coke Zero drinker as well. Part 3 has some classic Margarita on the railings, with a classic walking over the camera trick. After that she poses around some fancy looking building. She camerawoman (presumably Pavel's wife) talks to Margarita sometimes in this set, which gives the set a nice "summer day out with your friend" vibe. Part 4 features cute posing on the stairs and lots more Margarita cuteness energy. The photoset has some pics of her on a bike too, which apparently some passerby gave to her to pose with because he liked her feet. Set 2 is probably her weakest set IMO, and it's not her fault whatsoever, but rather the environments around her. A good majority of parts 1 and 2 are spent in and around this pond where everything is really noisy and there's lots of people talking and shouting and screaming. These 2 parts have some nice feet shots tho. Part 2 ends with her playing on some old cement and polls. Part 3 starts with her checking her soles and has another use of the classic walking over the camera. Most of the rest of this part is spent walking around the neighborhood. Part 4 is probably her weakest video, the bench part is fine, the rest isn't my thing whatsoever. Set 3 is a bit weird. It's a sports themed one that was seemingly recorded before the 2nd set. Part 1 has Margarita and Natasha playing soccer (football for all the non Canadians and Americans). Part 2 they walk around a bit until Natasha stepped on something. Margarita patches up her bloody sole (couples goals) and they can't play anymore. The rest of part 2 and part 3 has them on playground equipment, then they get a jump rope workout. Part 4 has them on playground equipment that Margarita is comically too big for, then a walk back home. Set 4 is a CF masterpiece. Part 1 begins with Margarita putting on her makeup with Facebook or MySpace or something open on her dinosaur laptop (pretty good tho compared to other PCs we've seen in CF), we get some looks at her perfect feet which have a little big of dirt caked in there. She doesn't have tacky wallpaper in her bedroom either which is a plus. She seemingly lives with her parents or a couple roommates based on how many shoes there are, speaking of shoes, she mocks the idea of wearing them on this shoot. The adventure begins. Margarita walks on the edges of some plant pots outside her apartment complex, another classic cute move from her. Part 2 is Margarita's greatest achievement in terms of presenting her perfect feet. It begins with her playfully skipping down the stairs to the metro and walking to her ride. On the train her soles get so dirty they leave sole prints on the floor! Everyone on the train looks miserable, except for our gal! She loves to pose her dirty soles for everyone to see. She sits on a thing and does some poses. On her walk out her soles are black! Part 3 is the greatest bench foot show in the history of the entire City-Feet filmography. At the start she presents a car and then face palms and does a cute laugh, walks on some railings and then sits down. She checks her filthy metro soles and then lays down and poses her perfect feet and it's seriously breathtaking. This episode is full of amazing shots of her filthy tough soles. This is THE PERFECT foot show, and really beyond a couple other nice foot shows (like Dina who I've already reviewed is an example of a good one) there's no point in comparing them to this. Part 4 has her walking on a few different surfaces, then posing her feet. Set 5 might be the cutest set in the history of the site. Part 1 has her at a fall event. This part has some great shots of her perfect feet. She blows bubbles and her feet with those leg warmers... I can't put in to words, it's such a cute combo. Part 2 features her sister, who is a good contrast to Margarita. Margarita is in blue and barefoot, she's in green and in shoes. They do a really cute thing where Margarita stands on her sister's shoes. They blow some bubbles together and we get more great soles shots. Part 3 is another one of Margarita's best. It begins with more cute bubbles and feet. She jumps in a planter and plays in the dirt, very cute. She climbs on a ledge and does some cute posing. When she jumps down because of the cold weather she seems to hurt her sole a bit, but she continues on! Part 4 is her final video, and it's a great sendoff. She starts by doing her classic walking on a really thing railing and the closeups are mind melting. Eventually she finds an abandoned construction site and decides to play around. She slides around on the stairs and jumps down, her cold feet could handle it like nothing. After that she jumps in a mud puddle and poses her feet on a fence, her final cute foot show moment! In my opinion it was a stoke of genius to not end this set with another bench video. She ends her final set by walking away in to the alley and never looking back, off to new barefoot adventures! Margarita is a true barefoot superstar! There's been many barefoot celebrities, and Margarita belongs among them! In my opinion she's the cutest barefooter ever, and the greatest City-Feet model of all time!

And now, a 2nd opinion from my friend of reddit

"9/10. Consistently dirty soles. Near perfect feet shape. High structured arches. Leggings, leg warmers. She's done it all. I'd let her dom me and tie me up for her feet tbh"

I'm gonna rate Margarita a 1000/10 as a model. What do you think of Margarita?

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
I took well over 100 screencaps, so I might make a Margarita screencap imgur album
user posted image

Posted by: TWRS1999 Dec 18 2022, 09:19 AM
Today's model is

user posted image

http://www.city-feet.com/models/108/view

General info

Release span - 12/7/10 - 1/5/10

Number of sets - 1 (21 mins)

Number of episodes - 4

Episode # - 691, 694, 697, 701

Size (photos and videos) - 0.98 GB

Quality - 720P

Source - Digital camera

Review

Olga's 3rd part was the 4th CF video I ever saw back in 2014, a YouTube channel called "Paddy Power" uploaded it under this title "Barefoot Blonde Girl In Public Whit Dirty Feet" typo and all. I watched this video constantly. Eventually the official CF channel uploaded all 4 parts, and I watched those constantly and still do. Olga over the years has become one of the most popular models of all time. I used to have a massive crush on this model in 2018, I would watch all 4 parts multiple times a week for a good 4 months. She wears a white top, and a blue and white long skirt, a black headband, a wristband, a watch and blue flip flops. Her nails are painted a nice dark red colour. Part 1 opens with Olga removing her flip flops. We get some really nice closeups of her soles when she picks up some water. She sits under a tree when she sips her water, really cute and some nice feet shots, the top of her feet have some dust on them. She goes to a little shop and there's some great shots of her soles. Part 2 is the metro part, and its amazing. The escalator bit is really nice. In the train her and her feet look great. She shows her soles on the bench and her soles are pitch black and have some dirt on the tops, amazing! Part 3 is a nostalgic one. Unfortunately her walking starts to get pretty awkward in this one. "Dogs" by Pink Floyd can be heard when Olga is passing through the underground bit, meaning I first heard one of my all time favourite bands in a CF video. While Olga waits to cross the street she twitches her toes and its really cute. The bit where she plays with the chain is really nice and an iconic image. She trips over the crub and it seemed to hurt a bit. Next we're treated to the classic walking over the camera trick. There's an extra bit in the photoset which isn't in the video, she's sitting at a table by a pond. Part 4 is one of the best foot shows on a bench. Her posing of her feet is really cute, and her soles look great. After the bench she does some great standing up posing. This particular part I was particularly obsessed with in October and November of 2018. Olga was a very cute and pretty model, and became a huge fan favourite very quickly, but unfortunately, Olga did not like her barefoot adventure and sadly never appeared on CF again, however she became a huge staple of the series throughout the foot fetish community. She was beloved by all the fans who saw her videos and photos, she was a barefoot celebrity. Sadly however, on September 19th, 2018, Olga's set was discontinued (one of the worst days of my life for reasons completely unrelated), the next day I went to look at her pics and they were gone. Olga is still beloved by the fans and will always be remembered as a City-Feet legend.

I rate this set a 9.5/10. What do you think of Olga?

user posted image

Posted by: michael0218 Dec 18 2022, 06:58 PM
Olga has a really pretty face, nice figure, and really lovely feet.

Posted by: michael0218 Dec 18 2022, 07:15 PM
QUOTE (TWRS1999 @ Dec 15 2022, 05:56 AM)
Today's model is

user posted image

http://www.city-feet.com/models/173/view

General info

Release span - 4/15/14 - 6/2/14

Number of episodes - 4

Quality - 1080P

Review

Quick one tonight since I'm going to Vancouver early tomorrow. I first saw this one in 2016 and remember a comment very distinctly for some reason. Part 1 opens with Kristina walking up the stairs. This part has some good closeups. She's got a bruise on her foot, wonder what that's from. Part 2 she goes to Subway (eat fresh) and features a few more locations before and after. We unfortunately have to wait in line for a minute. Part 3 has her giving herself a massage, followed by some nice feet posing on the ledge and posing against the wall. Part 4 is the obligatory foot show on a bench, not much to say about the bench part. The part where she's on the swing is cute, after that is the closeup posing. Kristina wears a green summer dress with red nails. She appears to be one of the shortest models, so only fitting this was a short summary.

I'm gonna give this set a 7/10. What do you think of Kristina?

user posted image

I have a place in my heart forSweet, happy, cheerful, cute, bubbly Kristina...I LOVE her personality, sense of humor, and those CHILD BEARING WIDE, WOMANLY HIPS on such a little gal. I also love the way she took to the streets, walking in a usually aimless, making people have to dodge walking into her, like that woman walking down the street in the opposing direction...probably nervously wondering if that happy, smiling little barefoot soul in the green dress was going to collide with her or not. The impromptu dance she did was also a winner...and all else, including the barefoot in the park segment that so many of you guys seem to be tired of...and BTW, I LOVE THE HELL OUT OF THOSE BF IN THE PARK episodes...like, if Paul discontinued them...just stopped doing them, then where would you ever again see of those little gems of poetry? Kristina was, and is, one of the most lovable and THERMONUCLEAR level cuties in all City Feet. In a way, Kristina was a bit like the classic little black soled, dive bombing Alyona, only without "Little Aly's"outrageously sexual, "dangerous side.

Posted by: TWRS1999 Dec 19 2022, 07:47 AM
Today's model is

user posted image

http://www.city-feet.com/models/249/view

General info

Release span - 9/21/19 - 11/7/19

Number of sets - 1 (40 mins)

Number of episodes - 4

Quality - 1080P

Review

So I've never actually seen parts 1 and 4 before, so consider this a blind reaction. Part 2 I saw randomly, and part 3 I saw when Michael0218 suggested it. Here is my blind reaction to part 1. First thing I notice is that she's got a cute anklet on, not sure if that's a dress or a giant shirt. She's one of the few models with a tattoo as well. Unique nail colour on her with some nice sole shots. Lots of time spent at the top of these stairs. Yellow and grey is a weird cross walk pattern lol. She's currently posing at the top of the metro stairs. Walking, ending with some classic stair walking. That's my live reaction to part 1. Part 2 is her metro visit. At 1:24 the cameraman, presumably Pavel, accidently puts his finger in front of the camera. There's a nice upward shot of her soles from the bench and her soles have gotten nice and dirty. She looks great riding the train and we get some nice dirty sole closeups. On the walk out we get more great stair walking. And even more stair walking later on! Part 3 is the best of the 4 IMO, in this one she rides the above ground metro. She does some great dirty sole posing while waiting. The bit on the train where she puts her soles up is great. The escalator scene, is of course great. Part 4 I haven't seen before either, and it's a long one at 12 minutes, meaning it takes up over a quarter of the run time. Starts out with some shopping which is a nice change of pace. She gets down on her knees while looking at hair products which gives us a nice look at her soles. As she leaves the store there's a unique angle of her walking down the stairs. She spends a couple minutes at Subway (eat fresh), then a bench bit. Video ends with her posing her feet on some railings. Yana has a cute outfit, cute feet and really pretty makeup, she's a real surprise for later years CF, a lot of which doesn't interest me much, Yana would also be one of the last models released before the pandemic. Yana is truly a modern day Russian beauty.

I'm gonna give this set an 8/10. What so you think of Yana?

user posted image

Posted by: TWRS1999 Dec 20 2022, 10:22 AM
Today's model is

user posted image

http://www.city-feet.com/models/97/view

General info

Release span - 8/8/10 - 4/27/11

Number of sets - 2 (52 mins)

Number of episodes - 8

Episode # - 639, 640, 641, 649

Size (photos and videos) - 1.05 GB?

Quality - 720P

Source - Digital camera

Review

Today we will only be looking at the first set, because I'm too lazy to do both of them lol. I've seen the pictures for years, but didn't find the videos until 2020. The first time I found the videos I was scrolling through YouTube in between Among Us games, and I left the call to watch the videos lol. Alexandra has a great outfit. A black shirt, long skirt, an anklet and a cool hat. She's got touch soles, long 2nd toes and nails are painted a red or pink colour. It was 36 degrees out when this shoot took place. Part 1 begins with Alexandra leaving what I assume to be the metro, it's hotter than hell out, so she needs a hat as to not get a brutal sunburn. She tries on a couple styles, and settles one. There's photos in the photoset of her posing with random strangers, like a woman in a food booth of some sort, and a dude with a drill. She stands next to a tree and poses her feet on hot asphalt. In part 2 Alexandra goes thrift shopping, there's some awesome feet shots, this is the main theme of the whole part, but its a good watch. At the end we get a classic walking over the camera. Part 3 is one of the greatest City-Feet videos of all time, and that's not just a take I made on my own. Pavel has expressed similar feelings on the City-Feet Facebook! Alexandra walks through a dusty path and approaches a concrete staircase covered in hot, sharp rocks! She climbs up those stairs and jumps in the rocks and slides down! I'd like to remind you that it was THIRTY SIX DEGREES OUT! She walks on the hot steel train tracks. Some really amazing shots in this video! The final part is a great bench sole show, her soles are battered, blistered and beaten, but she could handle it! Her feet poses are great and the dust covering her feet adds to the epic adventure her feet just went on. After her bench show she dances and poses her feet, very nice. So the hottest weather I've personally gone barefoot in was 23 degrees, I can't imagine walking barefoot on sharp rocks and steel tracks in 36 degree weather! Alexandra isn't your usual cute barefoot model, she's a total bad bitch!

And now, a 2nd opinion from my friend on Reddit

"Cute dress. Tough feet. I want her hat. I'd lick her soles anyday. Cute toes. Love how she barefooted near the rail tracks. If she had her soles even blacker holy fuck. That's my take"

I'm gonna rate this set a 9.5/10. What do you think of Alexandra's first set?

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

Posted by: michael0218 Dec 20 2022, 09:11 PM
Ok, this is s sort of catch all, all purpose post with a few reviews crammed in for good measure.....with a lot of these all purpose dots " ....." for good measure. First of all, I love model Anna like a fine cherry liquor...she looks cuter and prettier...beautiful, actually, every time I see these pics of her..that face,figure, and hair...that outfit she wore for her one and only update...she just knocks me out. I rate Anna as a 9.6. Margarita is basically the ..".if there's such of a thing as "all American", then she's easily an "all Russian", which is to me ,even more beautiful, since I'm a confirmed Russophile concerning Russian females, especially barefoot Russian females. I think they're in their own class easily. I give Margarita a 9.6. .Great review of that "alternative Alexandra", whom, I confess, I've never given her the attention that I[ve lavished on the Alexandra "of the colorful dress"...but she's another "all Russian" sort of girl easily....and I love those natural looking all over dirty bare feet..she's .another model whom I've failed to give a numeric grade to....I think I'll correct that....so I give this girl a 9.5.

Posted by: michael0218 Dec 20 2022, 09:56 PM
I am 100% sold and biased on and for this girl Yana, and I think you've heard the details, already about my obsession with her, so I'll spare you, this time, except to say that she is, to me, a true universal beauty (not just a Russian beauty). Perfect size/height ..probably like Alexandra (you know which one)...my guess is roughly 5'-4"...or more than likely about 5'-3"/5'-3-1/2"...perfect figure, perfect legs and feet...perfect perfect feet. with "dream soles"...dirty gray to black LOVELY soles. I've already rated her toes as perfect in a previous review. I'll put you out of your misery by rating a model who should have ALREADY won a previous tournament, as a perfect 10. A 10 if there ever was one.

Posted by: TWRS1999 Dec 21 2022, 07:51 AM
Today's model is

user posted image

http://www.city-feet.com/models/91/view (sometimes called Anna on bootlegs by mistake)

General info

Release span - 5/31/10/ - 4/9/11

Number of sets - 2 (47 mins)

Number of episodes - 8

Episode # - 616, 617, 618, 619, 725, 728, 732, 735

Size (photos and videos) - 1.96 GB

Quality - 720P

Source - Digital camera

Review

Anya did 2 sets, 1 in 2010, and 1 in 2011, I'm gonna review both. In her first set she wears a matching skirt and vest with a white shirt and various hippy esc items including a cute nose stud. She wears an anklet, a toe ring AND has a long 2nd toe, unfortunately her toes are a bit stubby looking tho, and in my opinion could use nail polish. Part 1 begins with her on a bench posing her clean soles, after a couple minutes the adventure begins. She walks around town until she gets to the giant metro doors (with a reputation of knocking limbs off). She has a smoke and puts it out on her sole! Part 2 is her best video. Part 3 she goes to the mall, this is probably the most well known of her episodes. There's lots of great dirty soles in this one. The photoset for this part has a lot of great sole shots that aren't in the video. Part 4 is the usual bench soles show, not really much to say about this one other than a few cute poses. Her soles unfortunately got clean. In Set 2 Anya wears a black raincoat, these weird MC Hammer pants and has her hair in the classic Russian braid. She keeps her nose stud and toe ring, but wears a different anklet. Of the 2 sets, set 2 is the better one IMO. Part 1 begins with a cool shot of her climbing up some stairs. We follow her to get some coffee, and then she sits down to drink her coffee. We get some nice posing under the table. Part 2 has Anya first visiting what I think is a post office. After that she has a smoke break and of course puts it out on her sole! After that she makes her way to the train. Part 3 has Anya riding the train, this video is full of great sole shots. She sits down for the first bit, but then she stands up and poses her feet by the door. After the ride, she goes to the arcade and plays a game. Part 4 is THE episode for people who like smoking girls. She puts out multiple smokes on her sexy soles! What a way for her to go out! Only makes sense a girl who loves to smoke would have smokin' hot soles!

I rate Anya's sets an 8/10 between the 2. What do you think of Anya?

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

Posted by: Duffman847 Dec 22 2022, 01:34 AM
QUOTE (TWRS1999 @ Dec 20 2022, 10:22 AM)
I can't imagine walking barefoot on sharp rocks and steel tracks in 36 degree weather! Alexandra isn't your usual cute barefoot model, she's a total bad bitch!

Exactly my feelings, you've covered them all in that post. Her companion in the second one is Olga - another hot weather girl.

http://www.city-feet.com/updates/939/view
http://www.city-feet.com/updates/955/view

Way back in 2015, just a month after I joined the CF brethren in fact, I identified Alexandra as the one with the toughest soles.

http://forum.city-feet.com/index.php/showtopic.5397

She also lost out narrowly to another Olga in overtime (another of your recent reviews) during the 2015 tournament playoffs. A real clash of contrasting characters - a soft-soled elf against the "bad bitch"

http://forum.city-feet.com/index.php/showtopic.5737

I still stand by what younger me said 7 (nearly 8?!) years ago. She's the reason I grew up lopsided biggrin.gif

Posted by: TWRS1999 Dec 22 2022, 02:42 AM
I too have spent many hours with Olga

You linked that old thread with prettiest feet, toughest feet etc. even tho it’s old I might hop in and give my 2 cents lol

Posted by: TWRS1999 Dec 22 2022, 10:00 AM
No review tonight

The model has a large catalog and I'm very tired

I will do 2 reviews tomorrow, 1 in the morning, 1 at night

Posted by: DG2001 Dec 22 2022, 04:19 PM
Thanks for the reviews! It's great to see these beautiful women again.

Posted by: TWRS1999 Dec 22 2022, 08:43 PM
Glad you enjoyed

Posted by: TWRS1999 Dec 22 2022, 09:48 PM
Today's model is

user posted image

http://www.city-feet.com/models/32/view aka Julia, aka Red Julia, aka Yellow Julia, aka MILF Julia

General info

Release span - 3/15/05 - 11/12/09

Number of sets - 6 (108 mins)

Number of episodes - 24

Episode # - 134, 135, 136, 137, 138, 139, 140, 141, 142, 143, 144, 145, 277, 278, 281, 282, 394, 395, 396, 397, 579, 581, 583, 585

Size (photos and videos) - set 3 - 261 MB, set 5 - 719 MB, set 6 - 775 MB

Quality - 480P / 720P

Source - Mini DV / Digital camera

Review

Yulia has the honour of being the first City-Feet video I ever saw. It was part 3 of her final shoot, the video was once again uploaded by "Paddy Power" and was called "Barefoot Sexy Blonde Girl Walking In The Street", I stayed up all night thinking about that video, and the next morning I was hooked. I've done a worst to best ranking http://forum.city-feet.com/index.php/showtopic.8327 but we're doing her again. Yulia has worn many outfits in her barefooting career. First was a pink shirt, baggy jeans and a brown trench coat. Her most famous outfit was a black skirt and yellow shirt with red nails. Next was a red shirt, booty shorts and clear pink nails, with blonder hair. And finally a red shirt and black jeans. Her first shoot is a snow shoot.... and I don't like snow. It's been snowing all week and it's negative 9 degrees out right now. The opposite of cold was her barefoot vacation to Egypt. Too warm for me personally. This series is okay, it's a bit of a hodgepodge, and equivalent to a YouTube travelog vlog. There's some nice bits, some weird bits, some terrible songs, and some good songs (Gangsta's Paradise). There's a giant hookah too. The Moscow summer weather of 2006 is just right for me, which leads us to her Barefoot Shopping set, this is probably the best pre HD CF series. Part 1 is a metro shoot and one of the only times her feet get dirty. There's a bunch of sleeping dogs by the stairs. This video is pretty short but it offers us with good shots. Part 2 has her leaving the metro and getting some Coke at the store. Can't forget to mention the classic walking over the camera bit. Part 3 is where the set name comes from. We visit a few stores with her and her sexy feet and killer legs, IMO her feet never looked better. "I Will Always Love You" plays over the radio in one of the stores. Part 4 is a foot show on a bench. While she's posing we get a look at 2 weird smoking dudes later went on to become YouTube thumbnail icons. After some cute poses she goes to the forest. Set 5 is her best one IMO. Part 1 opens with her going to the post office to get a mystery item. We get plenty of great shots as she waits for her mystery item. Part 2 is my favourite video from her. Her soles don't really get dirty ever (in most of her sets) but that doesn't stop her feet from being sexy, and this video is full of sexy feet moments. My favourite moment is the cute scene where she kisses her foot. The bit where she puts her foot up on the railing is a iconic moment too. Part 3 is the one where all those fountain pics come from. This video is all about her being cute and sexy by the fountain. Lots of poses and we get some closeups of her pink toes. Part 4 we return home to find out what that mystery item was. She needs to clean her room lol. She has a killer music setup too. She has a dinosaur PC and a baby crib.... so that makes her a certified MILF! So.... what was in that package, what else but a giant vibrator. Set 6 is super nostalgic for me, but we're gonna have to take off the nostalgia goggles. Unfortunately I think she might have been ill at the time of filming and she looks like she's aged a fair bit in 2 years. Part 1 has her visiting a few different locations, unfortunately her soles don't get dirty. Part 2 is a metro ride, sadly her feet don't get dirty. She rides 2 trains. Part 3 is the first CF video I ever saw, and it's probably the best one from this set. She walks up the street and visits a few shop windows, and points out and ad with a barefoot woman on it. There's a nice shoot when she crouches down. Video ends with her buying a drink. Part 4 is the train ride back in to town. Her soles get somewhat dirty here. There's some nice shots of her feet on the train ride. Yulia is no doubt an iconic model, but she's iconic mainly for her 2 best sets, whereas the others can be a bit of a mixed bag in terms of quality. Part 3 of set 6 is a popular video for fans like me who grew up in the YouTube generation, and I hold a lot of fond memories of that video. Yulia has done several non CF content, but I'm not gonna review those here because it'll take forever to track them down, and they aren't CF, the main focus of this forum. If any of you would like to review her non CF catalog, go for it and help the legendary Yulia's videos live forever.

"Iconic. Possibly no bra bc holy fuck are those nips sticking out. Amazingly well shaped feet, perfect structure. High arched goddess. Cute toes. Unboxed a dildo like a bad bitch. Red is one of my fav colors too. That is my official take. 8/10"

I'm gonna rate this model an 8/10. What do you think of Yulia?

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

Posted by: shifter Dec 22 2022, 10:00 PM
i´m sorry, i didnt have time to read and comment on your recent previous reviews, but not that i see Yulia i cannot resist, she is a 10/10 in my book
She and Jenya are "THE" classic Cityfeet models for me, without them, City-Feet wouldnt have been the same smile.gif perhaps also add Marisha,
i also love that they did multiple sets with paul and not just one photoshot and disappear again

Posted by: TWRS1999 Dec 22 2022, 10:16 PM
Link me Jenya and Marisha

Your rating of Yulia is the 4th model someone has rated a 10 on this thread

The 10 club consists of

Dina
Margarita
Yana
Yulia

Posted by: TWRS1999 Dec 23 2022, 08:39 AM
Today's model is

user posted image

http://www.city-feet.com/models/107/view

General info

Release span - 11/25/10 - 12/22/10

Number of episodes - 4

Episode # - 687, 690, 693, 696

Size - 1.09 GB

Quality - 720P

Source - Digital camera

It's very cold outside today, negative 8 to be specific. It's very wet out, lots of snow and slush. Fitting today that we review a series titled "Cold Wet Feet". I first saw this series last year and was quite impressed with her performance. Anna wears a black leather jacket, a denim skirt, black leggings, an anklet AND a toe ring, in other words, a great outfit that's totally up my alley and looks very sexy with bare feet. At the start of part 1 she steps in a mud puddle and it immediately gets her feet nice and dirty, there's a specific mud spec that stays with her for the entire set. At 2 minutes and 40 seconds we get a great look at her soles covered in dry mud. After that we get the iconic walk over the camera and then a walk on a fence. Part 2 features some nice underground parts with good dirty sole shots. Around 3 minutes in she walks in an oil puddle leading to her soles getting dirtier! Part 3 is her best one, it's in the metro of course as are most best videos. She's got some dirt on the tops, and LOTS on the bottoms. She looks great riding the train. Her anklet falls off when she gets off the train, and we get to look at her muddy soles caked in metro filth, giving her one of the all time blackest soles, up there with Dina and a previous Anna we covered. Part 4 is a bench foot show. Her soles are a lot cleaner than in the previous part (I have a personal little theory as to why so many of the foot shows have significantly cleaner soles, but that's for another day), the foot show is fine, like most of them. She does some dancing in the mud and then blows us a kiss goodbye. I don't really have a poetic or funny quip to end this one, so I'm ending it with that statement.

I'm gonna rate this set an 8/10. What do you think of Anna?

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

Posted by: michael0218 Dec 23 2022, 05:27 PM
QUOTE (michael0218 @ Dec 4 2022, 06:43 PM)

Dina sports perhaps the sexiest clean soles on the internet...any clue as to how tall she is?

Posted by: michael0218 Dec 23 2022, 05:47 PM
QUOTE (TWRS1999 @ Dec 2 2022, 09:48 AM)
I've wanted to do some more reviews but the ranked format was limiting when most models only did 1 set, or 2 on a rare occasion, so I decided to try and 1 a day "challenge". I threw 31 popular models in a wheel randomizer and it's decided the order for me ahead of time.

Today's model is

user posted image

http://www.city-feet.com/models/159/view

General info

Release span - 6/22/13 - 8/8/13

Number of episodes - 4

Review

I probably first saw one of her videos in 2016 and I likely quite enjoyed it. Anna is quite a cute girl, I especially like her hair. Her feet are great, really long toes (long 2nd toe too which I love) and super high arches. Her outfit is cute and looks great on a barefoot girl.
Part 1 is a regular walking around the city episode with some great closeups and her soles get pretty dirty. There's a weird spec on the camera throughout that's kinda distracting.
Part 2 is a long one, 12 minutes. There's some great shots on the stairs especially when we see her soles from underneath. The rest of the episode is mall shopping, and her soles stay pretty dirty. The best parts are the escalator ride and the massage chair.
Part 3 is my favoruite of the 4, and it covers her metro ride. Her soles get super dirty and we get a lot of great arch flexing. So I'd completely forgotten about this model for around 4 or 5 years until a post was made on here about an interaction she had with a stranger in the metro, and there's a specific photo from the top of the escalator where this woman has her head slightly turned, giving Anna and the camera the death stare.
Part 4 is the bench episode and it's about what you'd expect from one. Her soles actually manage to stay dirty for part 4 which is rare and there's some great arch flexing going on, so a pretty good bench part.

I'm gonna give this set an 8/10, let me know what you think of Anna and hope we can get some more good discussions going this month! It's 1:45 AM so off to bed

user posted image

Anna just keeps on getting more lovely it seems, every time I see her image. She brings to mind, for me...and I may be repeating myself here, of a glass of vintage port and a dark chocolate with truffles. She has, in addition to her lovely, storied black soles feet and gorgeous legs, and a really pretty face..she , I imagine, is really capable of dominating your attention.

Posted by: shifter Dec 23 2022, 07:55 PM
QUOTE (TWRS1999 @ Dec 22 2022, 10:16 PM)

Marisha:
http://www.city-feet.com/models/29/view

Jenya:
http://www.city-feet.com/models/40/view

Posted by: TWRS1999 Dec 23 2022, 08:39 PM
QUOTE (michael0218 @ Dec 23 2022, 10:27 AM)
QUOTE (michael0218 @ Dec 4 2022, 06:43 PM)

Dina sports perhaps the sexiest clean soles on the internet...any clue as to how tall she is?

Totally agree with that!

She looks to be around 5’9” if I’m gonna make a guess

Posted by: TWRS1999 Dec 23 2022, 08:41 PM
QUOTE (shifter @ Dec 23 2022, 12:55 PM)
QUOTE (TWRS1999 @ Dec 22 2022, 10:16 PM)

Marisha:
http://www.city-feet.com/models/29/view

Jenya:
http://www.city-feet.com/models/40/view

Holy fuck

Jenya did 45 videos!

I haven’t seen ANY of them somehow

I’m definitely gonna have to review all 45 in season 2

Posted by: TWRS1999 Dec 24 2022, 03:37 AM
QUOTE (Duffman847 @ Dec 21 2022, 06:34 PM)
I can't imagine walking barefoot on sharp rocks and steel tracks in 36 degree weather! Alexandra isn't your usual cute barefoot model, she's a total bad bitch!

Exactly my feelings, you've covered them all in that post. Her companion in the second one is Olga - another hot weather girl.

Way back in 2015, just a month after I joined the CF brethren in fact, I identified Alexandra as the one with the toughest soles.

She also lost out narrowly to another Olga in overtime (another of your recent reviews) during the 2015 tournament playoffs. A real clash of contrasting characters - a soft-soled elf against the "bad bitch"

I still stand by what younger me said 7 (nearly 8?!) years ago. She's the reason I grew up lopsided biggrin.gif

I took a stab at that old 2015 thread cuz barely anyone else did, cuz why not

Posted by: TWRS1999 Dec 24 2022, 11:16 AM
Today's model is

user posted image

http://www.city-feet.com/models/93/view

General info

Release span - 6/21/10 - 1/17/11

Number of sets - 2 (47 mins)

Number of episodes - 8

Episode # - 624, 625, 626, 627, 695, 699, 702, 707

Size - 1.84 GB

Quality - 720P

Source - Digital camera

Review

You've definitely seen this girl in her famous leather anklets, but you might not have known she was a model on CF, she even had a diary at one point. Polina did 2 sets for CF, but because I'm tired, I'm only doing her 2nd one. Polina wears a black coat, baggy jeans, a scarf and emo girl gloves. Part 1 I don't have much really to say about. It's a rainy set but she walks in a few dry spots so her soles manage to get a LITTLE dirty. Part 2 is the metro part. She poses her feet on the escalator. She looks great on the train as do most models. Her soles don't get super dirty but that's to be expected since it was wet out. In part 3 she leaves the metro. Unfortunately this part has a lot of walking in wet grass. We get some nice shots from below on a ledge after. Part 4 is her CF masterpiece. She puts out a whole bunch of smokes on her soles and it's really sexy, I love when CF models smoke. Polina has a great foot shape that goes incredibly well with dirty soles, she's quite pretty too. Time to go to bed lol.

I'm gonna rate this set a 7/10. What do you think of "Polina Visits Moscow"?

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

Posted by: michael0218 Dec 24 2022, 07:40 PM
QUOTE (TWRS1999 @ Dec 24 2022, 03:37 AM)
QUOTE (Duffman847 @ Dec 21 2022, 06:34 PM)

I took a stab at that old 2015 thread cuz barely anyone else did, cuz why not

Yes, please see some Jenya vids...she is "The Model Of A Thousand Appearances" and hasn't been given her due as of yet. She was amazing...and so sexy. This has been a great undertaking by you in reviewing the wonderful models..and I think you can revive Jenya's past.

Posted by: TWRS1999 Dec 24 2022, 07:52 PM
I'd never actually even seen a Jenya video either, Quite impressive that she had a 6 year run. I'm not a fan of most of the pre 2008 stuff, so I'll probably not be too crazy about most of her videos

I think if I'm gonna do all 45 it would be better suited for a worst to best ranking instead

Posted by: TWRS1999 Dec 25 2022, 08:36 AM
Today's model is

user posted image

http://www.city-feet.com/models/251/view

General info

Release span - 10/26/19 - 11/24/20

Number of sets - 2 (82 mins)

Number of episodes - 8

Quality -1080P

Review

I anticipated Maria would win Duffman's elimination game so I put her in this and was gonna review her on New Years.... I was wrong, she did not win. I'm only doing her first set because her 2nd one is really long. She's got a nice outfit, white denim jacket and pants and a flannel shirt, she's got dark red nails and she's REALLY tall too which I love. This set isn't on YouTube or Facebook, so this review is for the hardcore fans only. In part 1 her soles are pretty dirty from the get go, which is a major positive. A minute and 17 seconds in we get a great look at her filthy soles. After this posing she wipes the tops of her feet. At 3:04 she talks to some old woman who's like half her height (she probably was confused why she was walking in a more comfortable and sexy way). Following this she talks to another old short woman for some reason, seemingly to find the way in to the store. After that she checks out a map. She looks around for something for a bit. She then goes to the store. Part 2 has her at a fast food place, and you guys know I don't like fast food episodes lol. I don't really have much to say other than some nice sole shots. Part 3 starts with her in some other store, a drugstore I think. Her large feet and dirty soles look great here. She tries on some sunglasses. After that she does some great posing at the railings, like this posing is seriously great, like go check it out, it'll be a lot better than I'm describing it as. Part 4 has a good part with Maria holding the camera, I wish the models took control of the camera more often, cuz it's cool to see their feet from their perspective, this scene was especially great when Maria showed us her dirty soles. Eventually Pavel takes his camera back and we continue like normal. After some sole shots we park at the bench and she poses her feet. Maria is deffo one of the best later years models, she's really pretty, has great soles, and she's really tall. If Yana was the modern day Russian beauty, Maria is the modern day cool chick. The final video from Maria's first set dropped on Christmas of 2019. Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night.

I'm gonna rate this set an 8.5/10. What do you think of Maria?

user posted image

Posted by: TWRS1999 Dec 26 2022, 03:02 AM
Today's model is

user posted image

http://www.city-feet.com/models/115/view

General info

Release span - 5/3/11 - 5/30/11

Number of sets - 1 (25 mins)

Number of episodes - 4

Episode # - 742, 745, 748, 751

Size (photos and videos) - 1.20 GB

Quality -720P

Source - Digital camera

Review

I first saw Nastya in 2016 on YouTube, just part 3. I was very impressed with the beauty and strength of her soles. Nastya wears a purple shirt with a tan sweater, a denim skirt, grey leggings, sunglasses, a nose stud, red nails and a red toe ring! A very cute look. Nastya's soles are very strong, meaning she has plenty of barefooting experience! Part 1 near the beginning a good 15 guys eye her up as she walks by, showing the powerful beauty of a barefoot girl. She poses her feet on the railings, not dirty unfortunately. A highlight is when she walks in the underground walkway. Part 2 starts with a good look at her rock hard soles, and then we board the train. Her feet look simply gorgeous as she sits with her legs out. The light dirt mixed in to her tough soles is a sight to behold! Part 3 is where she proves herself to have some of the greatest soles on CF. She does some posing on a platform, she climbs down the stairs and the adventure begins. She walks over hundreds of sharp rocks and her soles can handle it with 0 effort. We get many incredible closeups of this incredible show of strength and beauty in action. To end the part she does a bit more posing on the ledge. Part 4 she shows off her amazing soles on the bench and does some standing up poses after. Okay so like, why doesn't this model get talked about more often? She's cute, has amazing feet and a great set. Nastya can rightfully join Margarita, Dina, Anna (the one with dreads) and Alexandra (the one with the hat) in the tough soles gang. Her soles don't get dirty really at all, but her amazing quality soles make up for it, again like Dina in her last part. Lets hope this review will draw more attention to this beauty!

I'm gonna rate this set a 9/10. What do you think of Nastya?

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

Posted by: TWRS1999 Dec 27 2022, 08:11 AM
Today's model is

user posted image

http://www.city-feet.com/updates/4539/view, more commonly referred to as "Tiny Olga" to differentiate her from "iconic Olga"

General info

Release span - 11/13/16 - 1/3/16

Number of episodes - 4

Quality -1080P

Review

I first saw this model when she was first put on YouTube, all 4 parts. Olga wears a pink and purple dress. She's got nice long 2nd toes is really short, maybe a little too short in my opinion as I prefer taller girls. She doesn't wear any nail polish but she looks fine without it. The comments are disabled on the official YouTube video for most of this set, wonder what was said that warranted the turning off of them lol. Part 1 starts with her locking her door and heading out in to the iconic neighborhood setting. She stops to pose her feet on the fence and then continues in to town. Around 6 and a half minutes in she stops by a store and poses her feet again, in one of the noisiest CF scenes ever. Part 2 has some nice stuff on the stairs. After this she goes shopping and there's a really good shot of her feet at 3 mins. After her shopping trip she goes back on her way. Part 3 starts with her going in an underground area, I haven't seen this set in a while so I completely forgot about this part. Then of course, there's the bit where she's walking on the railings. And then she sets down on a chain and poses her feet. Part 4 she stops at the bench outside her place and poses her feet on a bench. There's some great stuff here, the best part being when she puts her feet on the top of the bench and we get a great sole shot that puts a lot of emphasis on her long toes, the specific bit being at 2:28. The usual part 4 stuff ensues in this part. Unfortunately in this set her soles didn't get super dirty, which is always a shame. As is tradition, the shorter the model, the shorter the review.

I rate this set a 7.5/10. What do you think of Olga

user posted image

Posted by: shifter Dec 27 2022, 12:52 PM
thanks for all your reviews so far.
i like them, because often they remind me of a model that i didnt think about for quite a while and i will rewatch their set.

Olga gets a 8.5/10, i think she has great soles, and more important, a lovely face and a great smile
Nastya gest as 7/10
Maria a 10/10, her both sets are some i always come back too, she is one of my favorite models from that time-area, i would love to see her comeback for a 3rd set
Polina gets a 5/10, i was never a huge fan, no particular reason, it just didnt click

Posted by: TWRS1999 Dec 27 2022, 09:43 PM
Maria joins the 10/10 club

Posted by: TWRS1999 Dec 28 2022, 10:24 AM
Today's model is

user posted image

http://www.city-feet.com/models/152/view

General info

Release span - 1/3/13 - 2/16/13 (made in 2012)

Number of sets - 1 (36 mins)

Number of episodes - 4

Quality -1080P

I first saw this set back in 2015, one of the first ones I ever saw back in 2015 on the official CF YT. Alisa was one of my early faves, I watched her part 1 quite a lot back in 2015. Alisa wears a white shirt and lavender booty shorts, with matching nails. She's REALLY tall and has huge feet and loooooooooooooooong legs. I like her hair too. Part 1 is the best one, it begins with her walking up the stairs and ruining a pigeon's day. So like, little side tangent, I've got pretty bad ADHD and this here is a good funny example, I was watching the beginning of the Alisa, video and paused it to get a drink, then I came back and saw a video about a GMod map, which led me to watching AVGN, which led to me throwing on The Simpsons, and then I remembered I have a review to write. Alright tangent over. She looks great walking with her long legs and dirty soles. The walk up the stairs is really nice. At 4 mins and 40 seconds we get one of the most iconic CF video thumbnails of all time, with that amazing shot of her filthy sole. After that we get some more posing on the railings and then she gets a drink, with more leggy greatness. Part 2 begins with Alisa in an underground area. This is a fast food episode, but it's one of the better ones, and that's mostly due to her choosing to sit outside eventually, but overall not a huge favourite because fast food episodes tend to be an episode trope I'm not a fan of. The outdoor part has some nice shots. It starts raining, so rest in piece dirty soles. Part 3 is kind along and meandering. The bit at the outdoor market being the biggest offender. The phone call bit is kinda weird and long too. Part 4 is a hot foot show. We get lots of looks at her super unique long toes. Her soles aren't dirty, but 9 times out of 10 soles aren't dirty in part 4 so at this point that's not a point against it. I think Part 1 is almost too good for the rest of this set, all the best stuff is crammed in to 1 part, and the rest is pretty non noteworthy, maybe I've just got a nostalgia bias idk. Either way, if you like tall girls, give it a watch.

I'm gonna rate this set an 8/10 (for part 1 mostly). What do you think of Alisa?

user posted image

Posted by: shifter Dec 28 2022, 04:45 PM
wohoo, another one of my all time favorites, Alisa
she gets a 10/10

her outfit is amazing, here feet and soles too, and i really like her relaxed attitude.

i agree, part one is amazing, but the other ones are not bad either, part2 in the subway station and the restaurant are very nice too
filming on markets like in part 3 is also something i often enjoy.

the final traditional segment with posing on a bench is always a nice ending to a set, only a pity that her soles got too clean because of the rain

Posted by: shifter Dec 28 2022, 04:51 PM
QUOTE (TWRS1999 @ Dec 28 2022, 10:24 AM)
I kinda wanna do a post discussing the history of CF on YouTube sometime, it'd be a fun look down memory lane for a Gen Z CF fan like myself.

you mean how piracy is shit and how it destroys the sales of our loved creators and ultimately force them at some point to stop producing content?

i guess i could never run an paysite at all, i would get so angry if i find my content for free on some sites because of the fucking pirates, or even worse, on piracy sites with a paywall, so that those even make money with my stuff.
they dont have an idea how much damage they do sad.gif

Posted by: TWRS1999 Dec 28 2022, 08:08 PM
YouTube bootlegs are one thing (they made me in to a paying subscriber at the very least lol) and the official CF Facebook has actually shared links to YouTube bootleg uploads in the past

But the site that really grinds my gears is ffetishphoto and fetishvideo. They have EVERY CF photo and video, among pretty much every foot fetish studio known to man. And how you download them is you buy a “premium account” for some shitty looking file sharing service for $20. How this site is allowed to stay up, I’ll never know.

Also. Alisa joins the 10/10 list

Posted by: michael0218 Dec 28 2022, 09:08 PM
QUOTE (TWRS1999 @ Dec 28 2022, 08:08 PM)
YouTube bootlegs are one thing (they made me in to a paying subscriber at the very least lol) and the official CF Facebook has actually shared links to YouTube bootleg uploads in the past

But the site that really grinds my gears is ffetishphoto and fetishvideo. They have EVERY CF photo and video, among pretty much every foot fetish studio known to man. And how you download them is you buy a “premium account” for some shitty looking file sharing service for $20. How this site is allowed to stay up, I’ll never know.

Also. Alisa joins the 10/10 list

I'm in favor of more "nearly nekkid" types like Alisa. She was always fun to watch...like she was a local resident of one of those "inns" where guards with butterfly nets are always standing by. She seemed to be like one of those notorious patients who loved testing the patience of the staff by "losing" an article that she was assigned to wear. also, the barefoot renegades in these places are the real troublemakers most of the time. And yes, of course I rate her a 10/10, like I did way back.

Posted by: TWRS1999 Dec 28 2022, 09:11 PM
QUOTE (michael0218 @ Dec 28 2022, 02:08 PM)
[QUOTE=TWRS1999,Dec 28 2022, 08:08 PM] also, the barefoot renegades in these places are the real troublemakers most of the time.

Who are they?

Posted by: michael0218 Dec 28 2022, 09:14 PM
QUOTE (shifter @ Dec 28 2022, 04:51 PM)
QUOTE (TWRS1999 @ Dec 28 2022, 10:24 AM)
I kinda wanna do a post discussing the history of CF on YouTube sometime, it'd be a fun look down memory lane for a Gen Z CF fan like myself.

you mean how piracy is shit and how it destroys the sales of our loved creators and ultimately force them at some point to stop producing content?

i guess i could never run an paysite at all, i would get so angry if i find my content for free on some sites because of the fucking pirates, or even worse, on piracy sites with a paywall, so that those even make money with my stuff.
they dont have an idea how much damage they do sad.gif

Yeah, damn that rain,...it's ruined so many CF vjds.

Posted by: michael0218 Dec 28 2022, 09:31 PM
QUOTE (TWRS1999 @ Dec 28 2022, 09:11 PM)
[QUOTE=michael0218,Dec 28 2022, 02:08 PM] [QUOTE=TWRS1999,Dec 28 2022, 08:08 PM] also, the barefoot renegades in these places are the real troublemakers most of the time. [/QUOTE]
Who are they?

Just part of a running joke, that suggested that Alisa may have seemed to be on "extended "day leave"to those working lunch time folks....I bet a "under dressed barefoot running wild filly" like Alisa would raise even more eyebrows today than she did back then, when Paul hinted that Alisa expressed then notion to him that she wanted to be the "least dressed" CF model.

Posted by: TWRS1999 Dec 29 2022, 04:59 AM
Never knew the CF fanbase had inside jokes lol

I’ve got Covid, so I might skip a few reviews if I’m not in the mood / too tired

Posted by: TWRS1999 Dec 29 2022, 10:18 AM
Today's model is

user posted image

http://www.city-feet.com/models/10/view

General info

Release span - 2/6/04 - 7/30/04

Number of sets - 2 (16 mins)

Number of episodes - 3

Episode # - 19, 20, 21

Size - 62 MB

Quality -240P

Source - Mini DV

Review

The 10th ever model. She wears a white shirt, a denim jacket and jeans. She's got a toe ring, big hoop earrings, an anklet and pale blonde hair. Why'd a choose to review this random early model? Cuz she's got a toe ring, that's it. Part 1 has Masha walking down a sidewalk and waits on a bench for her boyfriend, while she waits we get a closeup of her toe ring. She eventually gets bored of waiting and walks in to town. Part 2 has her simply walking in to town with some closeups. In part 3 she gets a drink of Pepsi and goes to pose her feet by the stairs. Then she goes back to the bench to wait for her lazy boyfriend. Seeing as this is one of the first CF videos, I'm not gonna be harsh on it. The video quality is terrible, but that's to be expected of early internet downloads. Her soles don't get too dirty, but also to be expected of the super early stuff. The model is pretty cute and has a nice toe ring.

I'm gonna rate this set a 5/10. What do you think of Masha?

user posted image

Posted by: shifter Dec 29 2022, 05:36 PM
Masha,
i would have rated here back then, when she was an active model for CF, an 8/10
especially the sole shot you have posted as 2nd picture is just a perfect one
+ she did a barefoot in snow set, which was quite special back in the time, but unfortunately no video.

and she wore a toering too :-) so lots of bonus points :-)

i´m not sure how i would rate her today, i cant even watch the video today as its so tiny on my 4k 30" screen
Back than it didnt matter, our computer screens didnt have such high resolution as today, i think i had a 17" screen with like 1024/768 resolution. 2004, wow, thats like 19 years ago

get well soon!!

Posted by: TWRS1999 Dec 29 2022, 06:49 PM
Back when Masha’s set came out I was just a baby and we had a windows 98 they didn’t even have a flatscreen monitor. Lots of good memories of that old hunk of junk lol

Posted by: michael0218 Dec 31 2022, 01:14 AM
Back when I had good relations with my lap top, and knew how to do these things, I made Masha's sole my present avatar picture.

Posted by: michael0218 Dec 31 2022, 01:32 AM
QUOTE (TWRS1999 @ Dec 29 2022, 04:59 AM)
Never knew the CF fanbase had inside jokes lol

I’ve got Covid, so I might skip a few reviews if I’m not in the mood / too tired

I think back then it was ust Duffman and me with the humor...pretty much barren the rest of the way.

Posted by: michael0218 Dec 31 2022, 02:02 AM
QUOTE (TWRS1999 @ Dec 29 2022, 06:49 PM)
Back when Masha’s set came out I was just a baby and we had a windows 98 they didn’t even have a flatscreen monitor. Lots of good memories of that old hunk of junk lol

Are you resting, drinking copious amounts of vitamin C, and just relaxing (pretty similar to resting, I guess)? I miss your reviews, and I have a couple of requests when you're up to it. JUST GET WELL.

biggrin.gif cool.gif

Posted by: michael0218 Dec 31 2022, 02:06 AM
QUOTE (michael0218 @ Dec 31 2022, 01:14 AM)
Back when I had good relations with my lap top, and knew how to do these things, I made Masha's sole my present avatar picture.

And today's Internet Q & A gal Maria Wei is supposed to somehow make us believe that she's been "putting a sock" on something as beautiful as my avatar pic????

Posted by: TWRS1999 Dec 31 2022, 02:59 AM
QUOTE (michael0218 @ Dec 30 2022, 07:02 PM)
QUOTE (TWRS1999 @ Dec 29 2022, 06:49 PM)

Are you resting, drinking copious amounts of vitamin C, and just relaxing (pretty similar to resting, I guess)? I miss your reviews, and I have a couple of requests when you're up to it. JUST GET WELL.

biggrin.gif cool.gif

Feeling better today

Still sick but I don’t feel like I’m dying

I ought to get in on some of these inside jokes too lol

Posted by: TWRS1999 Dec 31 2022, 03:00 AM
QUOTE (michael0218 @ Dec 30 2022, 07:06 PM)
QUOTE (michael0218 @ Dec 31 2022, 01:14 AM)

And today's Internet Q & A gal Maria Wei is supposed to somehow make us believe that she's been "putting a sock" on something as beautiful as my avatar pic????

Different Masha lol

Posted by: TWRS1999 Dec 31 2022, 08:54 AM
Today's model is

user posted image

Alla

General info

Release span - 3/4/04 - 8/23/06

Number of sets - 4 (1 hour 3 mins)

Number of episodes - 11

Episode # - 42, 43. 44. 45

Size - 329 MB

Quality -480P

Source - Mini DV

Review

I'm only reviewing the last set, her catalog is kinda confusing and the last set is the only one I'd really ever wanna watch anyways. Real quick tho I wanna make fun of her first video from the glass walking set. It's not even really a proper video, it's like a 3 minute GIF with the worlds worst frame rate and no sound, if that was her only video I'd be giving her a 1/10 lol. Alla wears a green top with a white skirt and has pink nail polish, one of the MILFs of CF. Part 1 opens with her leaving her house, I've had to have said that like 15 times this past month lol. She walks through town to a outdoor market and.... ugh.... looks at shoes. Part 2 she continues shopping for a bit, but then goes to the metro. Her soles pick up some good dirt. Don't really have anything of substance to say about part 3, she walks around the neighborhood and that's it really, not much going on. Part 4 she hangs around at a playground and tries out all the equipment and then poses. Not really much I had in terms of commentary for this set tbh, it's not a bad set whatsoever, but not a particularly exciting one. I feel this way with most early CF, it's just not my thing (my complicated feelings on early CF could be a post itself). Her soles don't get dirty for the most part, which is another trope of the early stuff. Alla is a good looking model and I wish she'd stayed around a couple more years and gotten some videos in the golden age.

I'm gonna rate this set a 6/10. What do you think of Alla?

user posted image

Posted by: TWRS1999 Jan 1 2023, 08:00 AM
Today's model is

user posted image

http://www.city-feet.com/models/119/view, sometimes called "Blue Julia"

General info

Release span - 6/11/11 - 2/8/12 (both presumably made around the same time)

Number of sets - 2 (58 mins)

Number of episodes - 8

Episode # - 765, 771, 775, 780

Size - 1.28 GB

Quality - 720P

Source - Digital camera

Review

Julia was the 2nd CF video I ever saw, early in the morning after staying up all night fascinated by the first CF video I saw. It was part 2 of her first set and the title was "Barefoot Blonde Girl In Public Wiht Rain", still remember the typo and everything. That was back in 2014, now 8 years later I'm gonna be reviewing the last of the 4 videos that got me hooked on CF. We're gonna look at set 1. Julia wears a blue shirt with a "1" logo on it, a denim skirt, black leggings and a pink anklet. She's got beautiful blonde hair, she's super pale and great quality soles. Part 1 opens with Julia walking up some stairs, a great shot of her soles walking up. Some woman stares at her feet when she walks on the sidewalk just past the stairs. We get some really good shots of her soles walking down the sidewalk and this early in her feet have some decent dirt on them. Her legs and feet look great from a behind view. Around 2 minutes in she stops to pose her feet on green railings, more great shots found here. Every once in a while she likes to turn around and give the camera a playful smile. When she stops to get a drink it starts raining so she humorously uses a flower pot to stay dry. and then runs to the dry spot. We get some more good posing as she orders a drink. Part 2 is probably the most famous CF video for fans my age. It begins with some dude in a leather jacket checking Julia out lol. After that she goes to a coffee shop which is blasting "Bad" by Michael Jackson. She poses her feet as the orders her coffee and then sits down to drink, while we enjoy her feet. The part with her feet under the table still mesmerizes me after 8 years, it's so good. After her coffee we walk outside and she poses again on the green railings as the bells go off. Part 3 Julia has fun hopping around in puddles and sliding and jumping on the slippery pavement. She does some cute posing on the edge of a platform and then sits down at the bus stop. She sticks her dirty sole on the glass and leaves a dirt mark. After that we get a classic walk over the camera bit. She walks through a tunnel that had some gravel at the end and then sits down to check her soles. Part 4 is a great foot show. It starts with her feet put up on the railings, then we're treated to some really great posing while she sits on the ledge. Then to cap it all of she does some dances and posing in a puddle, and then she walks down the stairs which is a great callback to how part 1 started with her walking up some stairs, like an endless loop. This set is an all time classic and easily the greatest rain set ever. Julia seems to be having a good time and know how to pose her feet. Julia along with Dina and Olga really shaped my fetish and all hold a huge place in my heart. Of the 10 Julia's on the site, this one here is my favourite!

"Hot leggings. Cute toes. Perfectly structured soles. Hot pale feet. Nostalgic"

I'm gonna rate this set a 9.5/10. What do you think of Julia?

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

Posted by: TWRS1999 Jan 1 2023, 08:09 AM
Thank you to everyone who read these posts I made, I had a lot of fun making them. Since some forum users have suggested other models for me to give my thoughts on, I'm gonna do a season 2 in this summer.

Season 1 cast consisted of

Anna
Nadja
Dina
Lena
Veronika
Natasha
Anna
Alyona
Alyona
Yekaterina
Maria
Alexandra
Liza
Kristina
Margarita
Olga
Yana
Alexandra
Anya
Yulia
Anna
Maria
Polina
Nastya
Olga
Alisa
Masha
Alla
Julia

I plan to do some supplementary material for this in the next few days, so stay tuned for that!

Posted by: TWRS1999 Jan 2 2023, 08:35 AM
Bonus #1

Because I did so many CF sets last month I thought it would be fun to go back through and make a top 10 favourite sets.

#1 http://www.city-feet.com/models/95/view I mentioned in the review for Dina that this was my all time favourite set, and in particular part 1 is my favourite individual video. Dina is super pretty, her soles get really filthy in the metro, the gold standard for dirty soles. There's lots of great moments in parts 2 and 3, and part 4 is one of my all time favourite soles on bench videos.

#2 Tender Barefoot Beauty (2010) This was probably the first set I ever saw in full. This one is full of great moments, even if her walking gets a little awkward by the end. The metro is my favourite part of the set, and the foot show is super cute.

#3 http://www.city-feet.com/models/119/view I'm not usually a fan of the rain sets, but this is the exception. My favourite bit is in the coffee shop, especially the under the table shot. Part 1 she has some decent dirt on her soles before the rain washes it away. The lack of dirtiness doesn't take away from Julia's great performance in this set.

#4 / #5 / #6 http://www.city-feet.com/models/75/view lumping these 3 together because they all star Margarita and would just be one after the other anyways. Pretty Barefoot Girl is our introduction to the greatest foot model of all time. We get to see a lot of her personality shine right from the beginning. Many cute moments as is typical with Margarita. My favourite part in this set is part 1. This set also has a song from The Pussycat Dolls which has been stuck in my head since the moment I first saw this lol. Barefoot Summer Walk is absolutely iconic. Many cute moments. The best of these are found in the metro part. Part 3 is probably the all time best bench video. Festival Of Soap Bubbles. Apparently bubble themed festivals are a thing in Russia, I couldn't find the specific one this was shot at, but it's certainly not a 1 off thing. Margarita looks CUTE as fuck in this video. Many cute antics throughout all 4 parts, in my opinion the cutest set on the entire site and that's saying a lot. And props for not ending the final Margarita set with just a generic bench video.

#7 http://www.city-feet.com/models/97/view This set goes by 3 names, so I'm just calling it "Alexandra". It was 36 degrees out on the hot pavement, and she handles it no problem. Once she's done on the pavement she goes to the steel railway tracks and the sharp stones surrounding them. Gotta have the toughest feet on the site.

#8 http://www.city-feet.com/models/110/view This set actually had it's 12th anniversary today, January 1st. The best part about this set is that amazing toe ring try on scene. The metro part is amazing too. And of course the part where she puts her smokes out on her sole. Up there with Dina for sole filth too!

#9 http://www.city-feet.com/models/185/view This is the newest set on this list. Alyona is really tall and looks great in those jeans. She's got nice big feet which help emphasize the dirtiness. She looks awesome in the metro and does an amazing smoking bit in part 3.

#10 http://www.city-feet.com/models/32/view The oldest one on here, and another classic. Yulia was in her prime here and really knows how to look good for the camera. Her soles don't get dirty really but that's not a huge issue in a set like this. The best part is when she gives her foot a little kiss and then smiles for the camera.

Tomorrow I'm gonna do another top 10, and then for the final bonus thing I'm gonna get the community involved.

Posted by: TWRS1999 Jan 3 2023, 08:37 AM
Yesterday I went over my top 10 videos, so for the final main post in this thread it seems only right to do my top 10 models. I know this is a thread that's been done a few times before, but it feels more right to post it here. It's gonna be a lot of repeats from the top 10 videos, but that's to be expected as it would only make sense for my favourite models to also have my favourite videos. If you wanna know more of my thoughts, all these models have gotten themselves a review.

#1 http://www.city-feet.com/models/75/view Seeing as I've called her "the greatest foot fetish model of all time" logically speaking she will top the list. She's cute as hell, sexy, shows tons of great personality in her videos, and has the cutest feet I've seen!

#2 http://www.city-feet.com/models/95/view Totally my type, love her style. She's a very nostalgic model for me. Love her filthy soles, she's probably got my favourite soles of all time!

#3 Olga. Super cute, nostalgic, she seems shy and awkward kinda like myself. I used to have a huge crush on her in 2018 and watched her pretty much daily. She's not on the site anymore, but I still love her.

#4 http://www.city-feet.com/models/119/view She's the model that sold me on CF. Love her outfit, she's super pretty and another very nostalgic one. She's the queen of barefooting in the rain!

#5 http://www.city-feet.com/models/97/view She's the queen of badass barefooting. 36 degrees on hot rocks and steel tracks. She's got a cool hippie style and indestructible soles!

#6 http://www.city-feet.com/models/185/view A tall blonde bombshell who looks amazing in those tight jeans! Amazing feet with super long toes

#7 http://www.city-feet.com/models/110/view The queen of toe rings! She's another model I had a big phase with just for the toe ring part. She's got a cute outfit and amazing soles!

#8 http://www.city-feet.com/models/32/view The legend herself. The greatest MILF on City-Feet and another nostalgic one. She's got many sets under her belt and many great moments.

#9 http://www.city-feet.com/models/91/view She's got a toe ring and she smokes a lot, so a win win! She's got a unique style and smoke proof soles!

#10 Maria Way. The City-Feet star turned makeup YouTuber. She's another cute gal with a toe ring. She's got a cute outfit and a good vibe.

Hope you guys enjoyed this review series! If there's any models you'd like to see in season 2 this summer, let me know! Special bonus thing coming soon!

Posted by: michael0218 Jan 4 2023, 11:33 AM
Hi TWRS1999...sorry to be so out of it in the past few days...not feeling real good right now, but that'll change, and the opinionated old bastard will be back soon!!

Posted by: TWRS1999 Jan 8 2023, 03:58 AM
Elimination game is up

http://forum.city-feet.com/index.php?act=ST&f=6&t=8342