City Feet message board

Pages: (9) « First ... 6 7 [8] 9  ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Reviewing a CF model daily for the month of Decmbr, Character limit is too short
TWRS1999
Posted: Dec 25 2022, 08:36 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 3783

Today's model is

user posted image

Maria

General info

Release span - 10/26/19 - 11/24/20

Number of sets - 2 (82 mins)

Number of episodes - 8

Quality -1080P

Source - Digital camera (HD)

Review

I anticipated Maria would win Duffman's elimination game so I put her in this and was gonna review her on New Years.... I was wrong, she did not win. I'm only doing her first set because her 2nd one is really long. She's got a nice outfit, white denim jacket and pants and a flannel shirt, she's got dark red nails and she's REALLY tall too which I love. This set isn't on YouTube or Facebook, so this review is for the hardcore fans only. In part 1 her soles are pretty dirty from the get go, which is a major positive. A minute and 17 seconds in we get a great look at her filthy soles. After this posing she wipes the tops of her feet. At 3:04 she talks to some old woman who's like half her height (she probably was confused why she was walking in a more comfortable and sexy way). Following this she talks to another old short woman for some reason, seemingly to find the way in to the store. After that she checks out a map. She looks around for something for a bit. She then goes to the store. Part 2 has her at a fast food place, and you guys know I don't like fast food episodes lol. I don't really have much to say other than some nice sole shots. Part 3 starts with her in some other store, a drugstore I think. Her large feet and dirty soles look great here. She tries on some sunglasses. After that she does some great posing at the railings, like this posing is seriously great, like go check it out, it'll be a lot better than I'm describing it as. Part 4 has a good part with Maria holding the camera, I wish the models took control of the camera more often, cuz it's cool to see their feet from their perspective, this scene was especially great when Maria showed us her dirty soles. Eventually Pavel takes his camera back and we continue like normal. After some sole shots we park at the bench and she poses her feet. Maria is deffo one of the best later years models, she's really pretty, has great soles, and she's really tall. If Yana was the modern day Russian beauty, Maria is the modern day cool chick. The final video from Maria's first set dropped on Christmas of 2019. Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night.

I'm gonna rate this set an 8.5/10. What do you think of Maria?

user posted image

--------------------
My top 5 models

#1 Margarita 💙 (Festival Of Soap Bubbles... etc) City-Feet All Stars Winner
#2 Dina 🖤 (Two Pretty Girls)
#3 Olga 💙 (Tender Barefoot Beauty)
#4 Julia 💙 (Weekend Barefoot Walk)
#5 Alexandra 🤍 (Sharp Gravel And Bare Feet)
PM
TWRS1999
Posted: Dec 26 2022, 03:02 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Today's model is

user posted image

Nastya

General info

Release span - 5/3/11 - 5/30/11

Number of sets - 1 (25 mins)

Number of episodes - 4

Episode # - 742, 745, 748, 751

Size (photos and videos) - 1.20 GB

Quality -720P

Source - Digital camera

Review

I first saw Nastya in 2016 on YouTube, just part 3. I was very impressed with the beauty and strength of her soles. Nastya wears a purple shirt with a tan sweater, a denim skirt, grey leggings, sunglasses, a nose stud, red nails and a red toe ring! A very cute look. Nastya's soles are very strong, meaning she has plenty of barefooting experience! Part 1 near the beginning a good 15 guys eye her up as she walks by, showing the powerful beauty of a barefoot girl. She poses her feet on the railings, not dirty unfortunately. A highlight is when she walks in the underground walkway. Part 2 starts with a good look at her rock hard soles, and then we board the train. Her feet look simply gorgeous as she sits with her legs out. The light dirt mixed in to her tough soles is a sight to behold! Part 3 is where she proves herself to have some of the greatest soles on CF. She does some posing on a platform, she climbs down the stairs and the adventure begins. She walks over hundreds of sharp rocks and her soles can handle it with 0 effort. We get many incredible closeups of this incredible show of strength and beauty in action. To end the part she does a bit more posing on the ledge. Part 4 she shows off her amazing soles on the bench and does some standing up poses after. Okay so like, why doesn't this model get talked about more often? She's cute, has amazing feet and a great set. Nastya can rightfully join Margarita, Dina, Anna (the one with dreads) and Alexandra (the one with the hat) in the tough soles gang. Her soles don't get dirty really at all, but her amazing quality soles make up for it, again like Dina in her last part. Lets hope this review will draw more attention to this beauty!

I'm gonna rate this set a 9/10. What do you think of Nastya?

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

--------------------
My top 5 models

PM
TWRS1999
Posted: Dec 27 2022, 08:11 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Today's model is

user posted image

Olga, more commonly referred to as "Tiny Olga" to differentiate her from "iconic Olga"

General info

Release span - 11/13/16 - 1/3/16

Number of sets - 1 (34 mins)

Number of episodes - 4

Quality -1080P

Review

I first saw this model when she was first put on YouTube, all 4 parts. Olga wears a pink and purple dress. She's got nice long 2nd toes is really short, maybe a little too short in my opinion as I prefer taller girls. She doesn't wear any nail polish but she looks fine without it. The comments are disabled on the official YouTube video for most of this set, wonder what was said that warranted the turning off of them lol. Part 1 starts with her locking her door and heading out in to the iconic neighborhood setting. She stops to pose her feet on the fence and then continues in to town. Around 6 and a half minutes in she stops by a store and poses her feet again, in one of the noisiest CF scenes ever. Part 2 has some nice stuff on the stairs. After this she goes shopping and there's a really good shot of her feet at 3 mins. After her shopping trip she goes back on her way. Part 3 starts with her going in an underground area, I haven't seen this set in a while so I completely forgot about this part. Then of course, there's the bit where she's walking on the railings. And then she sets down on a chain and poses her feet. Part 4 she stops at the bench outside her place and poses her feet on a bench. There's some great stuff here, the best part being when she puts her feet on the top of the bench and we get a great sole shot that puts a lot of emphasis on her long toes, the specific bit being at 2:28. The usual part 4 stuff ensues in this part. Unfortunately in this set her soles didn't get super dirty, which is always a shame. As is tradition, the shorter the model, the shorter the review.

I rate this set a 7.5/10. What do you think of Olga

user posted image

--------------------
My top 5 models

PM
shifter
Posted: Dec 27 2022, 12:52 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1877

thanks for all your reviews so far.
i like them, because often they remind me of a model that i didnt think about for quite a while and i will rewatch their set.

Olga gets a 8.5/10, i think she has great soles, and more important, a lovely face and a great smile
Nastya gest as 7/10
Maria a 10/10, her both sets are some i always come back too, she is one of my favorite models from that time-area, i would love to see her comeback for a 3rd set
Polina gets a 5/10, i was never a huge fan, no particular reason, it just didnt click

PMEmail Poster
TWRS1999
Posted: Dec 27 2022, 09:43 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Maria joins the 10/10 club

--------------------
My top 5 models

PM
TWRS1999
Posted: Dec 28 2022, 10:24 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Today's model is

user posted image

Alisa

General info

Release span - 1/3/13 - 2/16/13 (made in 2012)

Number of sets - 1 (36 mins)

Number of episodes - 4

Quality -1080P

I first saw this set back in 2015, one of the first ones I ever saw back in 2015 on the official CF YT. Alisa was one of my early faves, I watched her part 1 quite a lot back in 2015. Alisa wears a white shirt and lavender booty shorts, with matching nails. She's REALLY tall and has huge feet and loooooooooooooooong legs. I like her hair too. Part 1 is the best one, it begins with her walking up the stairs and ruining a pigeon's day. So like, little side tangent, I've got pretty bad ADHD and this here is a good funny example, I was watching the beginning of the Alisa, video and paused it to get a drink, then I came back and saw a video about a GMod map, which led me to watching AVGN, which led to me throwing on The Simpsons, and then I remembered I have a review to write. Alright tangent over. She looks great walking with her long legs and dirty soles. The walk up the stairs is really nice. At 4 mins and 40 seconds we get one of the most iconic CF video thumbnails of all time, with that amazing shot of her filthy sole. After that we get some more posing on the railings and then she gets a drink, with more leggy greatness. Part 2 begins with Alisa in an underground area. This is a fast food episode, but it's one of the better ones, and that's mostly due to her choosing to sit outside eventually, but overall not a huge favourite because fast food episodes tend to be an episode trope I'm not a fan of. The outdoor part has some nice shots. It starts raining, so rest in piece dirty soles. Part 3 is kind along and meandering. The bit at the outdoor market being the biggest offender. The phone call bit is kinda weird and long too. Part 4 is a hot foot show. We get lots of looks at her super unique long toes. Her soles aren't dirty, but 9 times out of 10 soles aren't dirty in part 4 so at this point that's not a point against it. I think Part 1 is almost too good for the rest of this set, all the best stuff is crammed in to 1 part, and the rest is pretty non noteworthy, maybe I've just got a nostalgia bias idk. Either way, if you like tall girls, give it a watch.

I'm gonna rate this set an 8/10 (for part 1 mostly). What do you think of Alisa?

user posted image

--------------------
My top 5 models

PM
shifter
Posted: Dec 28 2022, 04:45 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

wohoo, another one of my all time favorites, Alisa
she gets a 10/10

her outfit is amazing, here feet and soles too, and i really like her relaxed attitude.

i agree, part one is amazing, but the other ones are not bad either, part2 in the subway station and the restaurant are very nice too
filming on markets like in part 3 is also something i often enjoy.

the final traditional segment with posing on a bench is always a nice ending to a set, only a pity that her soles got too clean because of the rain
PMEmail Poster
shifter
Posted: Dec 28 2022, 04:51 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (TWRS1999 @ Dec 28 2022, 10:24 AM)
I kinda wanna do a post discussing the history of CF on YouTube sometime, it'd be a fun look down memory lane for a Gen Z CF fan like myself.

you mean how piracy is shit and how it destroys the sales of our loved creators and ultimately force them at some point to stop producing content?

i guess i could never run an paysite at all, i would get so angry if i find my content for free on some sites because of the fucking pirates, or even worse, on piracy sites with a paywall, so that those even make money with my stuff.
they dont have an idea how much damage they do sad.gif

PMEmail Poster
TWRS1999
Posted: Dec 28 2022, 08:08 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

YouTube bootlegs are one thing (they made me in to a paying subscriber at the very least lol) and the official CF Facebook has actually shared links to YouTube bootleg uploads in the past

But the site that really grinds my gears is ffetishphoto and fetishvideo. They have EVERY CF photo and video, among pretty much every foot fetish studio known to man. And how you download them is you buy a “premium account” for some shitty looking file sharing service for $20. How this site is allowed to stay up, I’ll never know.

Also. Alisa joins the 10/10 list

--------------------
My top 5 models

PM
michael0218
Posted: Dec 28 2022, 09:08 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2874

QUOTE (TWRS1999 @ Dec 28 2022, 08:08 PM)
YouTube bootlegs are one thing (they made me in to a paying subscriber at the very least lol) and the official CF Facebook has actually shared links to YouTube bootleg uploads in the past

But the site that really grinds my gears is ffetishphoto and fetishvideo. They have EVERY CF photo and video, among pretty much every foot fetish studio known to man. And how you download them is you buy a “premium account” for some shitty looking file sharing service for $20. How this site is allowed to stay up, I’ll never know.

Also. Alisa joins the 10/10 list

I'm in favor of more "nearly nekkid" types like Alisa. She was always fun to watch...like she was a local resident of one of those "inns" where guards with butterfly nets are always standing by. She seemed to be like one of those notorious patients who loved testing the patience of the staff by "losing" an article that she was assigned to wear. also, the barefoot renegades in these places are the real troublemakers most of the time. And yes, of course I rate her a 10/10, like I did way back.

--------------------
Yana, Alyona and Alexandra (colorful dress) are perfection...the sexiest and the prettiest models.
PMEmail Poster
TWRS1999
Posted: Dec 28 2022, 09:11 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (michael0218 @ Dec 28 2022, 02:08 PM)
[QUOTE=TWRS1999,Dec 28 2022, 08:08 PM] also, the barefoot renegades in these places are the real troublemakers most of the time.

Who are they?

--------------------
My top 5 models

PM
michael0218
Posted: Dec 28 2022, 09:14 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (shifter @ Dec 28 2022, 04:51 PM)
QUOTE (TWRS1999 @ Dec 28 2022, 10:24 AM)
I kinda wanna do a post discussing the history of CF on YouTube sometime, it'd be a fun look down memory lane for a Gen Z CF fan like myself.

you mean how piracy is shit and how it destroys the sales of our loved creators and ultimately force them at some point to stop producing content?

i guess i could never run an paysite at all, i would get so angry if i find my content for free on some sites because of the fucking pirates, or even worse, on piracy sites with a paywall, so that those even make money with my stuff.
they dont have an idea how much damage they do sad.gif

Yeah, damn that rain,...it's ruined so many CF vjds.

--------------------
Yana, Alyona and Alexandra (colorful dress) are perfection...the sexiest and the prettiest models.
PMEmail Poster
michael0218
Posted: Dec 28 2022, 09:31 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (TWRS1999 @ Dec 28 2022, 09:11 PM)
[QUOTE=michael0218,Dec 28 2022, 02:08 PM] [QUOTE=TWRS1999,Dec 28 2022, 08:08 PM] also, the barefoot renegades in these places are the real troublemakers most of the time. [/QUOTE]
Who are they?

Just part of a running joke, that suggested that Alisa may have seemed to be on "extended "day leave"to those working lunch time folks....I bet a "under dressed barefoot running wild filly" like Alisa would raise even more eyebrows today than she did back then, when Paul hinted that Alisa expressed then notion to him that she wanted to be the "least dressed" CF model.

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
TWRS1999
Posted: Dec 29 2022, 04:59 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Never knew the CF fanbase had inside jokes lol

I’ve got Covid, so I might skip a few reviews if I’m not in the mood / too tired

--------------------
My top 5 models

PM
TWRS1999
Posted: Dec 29 2022, 10:18 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Today's model is

user posted image

Masha

General info

Release span - 2/6/04 - 7/30/04

Number of sets - 2 (16 mins)

Number of episodes - 3

Episode # - 19, 20, 21

Size - 62 MB

Quality -240P

Source - Mini DV

Review

The 10th ever model. She wears a white shirt, a denim jacket and jeans. She's got a toe ring, big hoop earrings, an anklet and pale blonde hair. Why'd a choose to review this random early model? Cuz she's got a toe ring, that's it. Part 1 has Masha walking down a sidewalk and waits on a bench for her boyfriend, while she waits we get a closeup of her toe ring. She eventually gets bored of waiting and walks in to town. Part 2 has her simply walking in to town with some closeups. In part 3 she gets a drink of Pepsi and goes to pose her feet by the stairs. Then she goes back to the bench to wait for her lazy boyfriend. Seeing as this is one of the first CF videos, I'm not gonna be harsh on it. The video quality is terrible, but that's to be expected of early internet downloads. Her soles don't get too dirty, but also to be expected of the super early stuff. The model is pretty cute and has a nice toe ring.

I'm gonna rate this set a 5/10. What do you think of Masha?

user posted image

--------------------
My top 5 models

PM
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (9) « First ... 6 7 [8] 9  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0111 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]