City Feet message board

Pages: (9) « First ... 7 8 [9]  ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Reviewing a CF model daily for the month of Decmbr, Character limit is too short
shifter
Posted: Dec 29 2022, 05:36 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 1877

Masha,
i would have rated here back then, when she was an active model for CF, an 8/10
especially the sole shot you have posted as 2nd picture is just a perfect one
+ she did a barefoot in snow set, which was quite special back in the time, but unfortunately no video.

and she wore a toering too :-) so lots of bonus points :-)

i´m not sure how i would rate her today, i cant even watch the video today as its so tiny on my 4k 30" screen
Back than it didnt matter, our computer screens didnt have such high resolution as today, i think i had a 17" screen with like 1024/768 resolution. 2004, wow, thats like 19 years ago

get well soon!!
PMEmail Poster
TWRS1999
Posted: Dec 29 2022, 06:49 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3783

Back when Masha’s set came out I was just a baby and we had a windows 98 they didn’t even have a flatscreen monitor. Lots of good memories of that old hunk of junk lol

--------------------
My top 5 models

#1 Margarita 💙 (Festival Of Soap Bubbles... etc) City-Feet All Stars Winner
#2 Dina 🖤 (Two Pretty Girls)
#3 Olga 💙 (Tender Barefoot Beauty)
#4 Julia 💙 (Weekend Barefoot Walk)
#5 Alexandra 🤍 (Sharp Gravel And Bare Feet)
PM
michael0218
Posted: Dec 31 2022, 01:14 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2874

Back when I had good relations with my lap top, and knew how to do these things, I made Masha's sole my present avatar picture.

--------------------
Yana, Alyona and Alexandra (colorful dress) are perfection...the sexiest and the prettiest models.
PMEmail Poster
michael0218
Posted: Dec 31 2022, 01:32 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (TWRS1999 @ Dec 29 2022, 04:59 AM)
Never knew the CF fanbase had inside jokes lol

I’ve got Covid, so I might skip a few reviews if I’m not in the mood / too tired

I think back then it was ust Duffman and me with the humor...pretty much barren the rest of the way.

--------------------
Yana, Alyona and Alexandra (colorful dress) are perfection...the sexiest and the prettiest models.
PMEmail Poster
michael0218
Posted: Dec 31 2022, 02:02 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (TWRS1999 @ Dec 29 2022, 06:49 PM)
Back when Masha’s set came out I was just a baby and we had a windows 98 they didn’t even have a flatscreen monitor. Lots of good memories of that old hunk of junk lol

Are you resting, drinking copious amounts of vitamin C, and just relaxing (pretty similar to resting, I guess)? I miss your reviews, and I have a couple of requests when you're up to it. JUST GET WELL.

biggrin.gif cool.gif

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
michael0218
Posted: Dec 31 2022, 02:06 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (michael0218 @ Dec 31 2022, 01:14 AM)
Back when I had good relations with my lap top, and knew how to do these things, I made Masha's sole my present avatar picture.

And today's Internet Q & A gal Maria Wei is supposed to somehow make us believe that she's been "putting a sock" on something as beautiful as my avatar pic????

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
TWRS1999
Posted: Dec 31 2022, 02:59 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (michael0218 @ Dec 30 2022, 07:02 PM)
QUOTE (TWRS1999 @ Dec 29 2022, 06:49 PM)

Are you resting, drinking copious amounts of vitamin C, and just relaxing (pretty similar to resting, I guess)? I miss your reviews, and I have a couple of requests when you're up to it. JUST GET WELL.

biggrin.gif cool.gif

Feeling better today

Still sick but I don’t feel like I’m dying

I ought to get in on some of these inside jokes too lol

--------------------
My top 5 models

PM
TWRS1999
Posted: Dec 31 2022, 03:00 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (michael0218 @ Dec 30 2022, 07:06 PM)
QUOTE (michael0218 @ Dec 31 2022, 01:14 AM)

And today's Internet Q & A gal Maria Wei is supposed to somehow make us believe that she's been "putting a sock" on something as beautiful as my avatar pic????

Different Masha lol

--------------------
My top 5 models

PM
TWRS1999
Posted: Dec 31 2022, 08:54 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Today's model is

user posted image

Alla

General info

Release span - 3/4/04 - 8/23/06

Number of sets - 4 (1 hour 3 mins)

Number of episodes - 11

Episode # - 42, 43. 44. 45

Size - 329 MB

Quality -480P

Source - Mini DV

Review

I'm only reviewing the last set, her catalog is kinda confusing and the last set is the only one I'd really ever wanna watch anyways. Real quick tho I wanna make fun of her first video from the glass walking set. It's not even really a proper video, it's like a 3 minute GIF with the worlds worst frame rate and no sound, if that was her only video I'd be giving her a 1/10 lol. Alla wears a green top with a white skirt and has pink nail polish, one of the MILFs of CF. Part 1 opens with her leaving her house, I've had to have said that like 15 times this past month lol. She walks through town to a outdoor market and.... ugh.... looks at shoes. Part 2 she continues shopping for a bit, but then goes to the metro. Her soles pick up some good dirt. Don't really have anything of substance to say about part 3, she walks around the neighborhood and that's it really, not much going on. Part 4 she hangs around at a playground and tries out all the equipment and then poses. Not really much I had in terms of commentary for this set tbh, it's not a bad set whatsoever, but not a particularly exciting one. I feel this way with most early CF, it's just not my thing (my complicated feelings on early CF could be a post itself). Her soles don't get dirty for the most part, which is another trope of the early stuff. Alla is a good looking model and I wish she'd stayed around a couple more years and gotten some videos in the golden age.

I'm gonna rate this set a 6/10. What do you think of Alla?

user posted image

--------------------
My top 5 models

PM
TWRS1999
Posted: Jan 1 2023, 08:00 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Today's model is

user posted image

Julia, sometimes called "Blue Julia"

General info

Release span - 6/11/11 - 2/8/12 (both presumably made around the same time)

Number of sets - 2 (58 mins)

Number of episodes - 8

Episode # - 765, 771, 775, 780

Size - 1.28 GB

Quality - 720P

Source - Digital camera

Review

Julia was the 2nd CF video I ever saw, early in the morning after staying up all night fascinated by the first CF video I saw. It was part 2 of her first set and the title was "Barefoot Blonde Girl In Public Wiht Rain", still remember the typo and everything. That was back in 2014, now 8 years later I'm gonna be reviewing the last of the 4 videos that got me hooked on CF. We're gonna look at set 1. Julia wears a blue shirt with a "1" logo on it, a denim skirt, black leggings and a pink anklet. She's got beautiful blonde hair, she's super pale and great quality soles. Part 1 opens with Julia walking up some stairs, a great shot of her soles walking up. Some woman stares at her feet when she walks on the sidewalk just past the stairs. We get some really good shots of her soles walking down the sidewalk and this early in her feet have some decent dirt on them. Her legs and feet look great from a behind view. Around 2 minutes in she stops to pose her feet on green railings, more great shots found here. Every once in a while she likes to turn around and give the camera a playful smile. When she stops to get a drink it starts raining so she humorously uses a flower pot to stay dry. and then runs to the dry spot. We get some more good posing as she orders a drink. Part 2 is probably the most famous CF video for fans my age. It begins with some dude in a leather jacket checking Julia out lol. After that she goes to a coffee shop which is blasting "Bad" by Michael Jackson. She poses her feet as the orders her coffee and then sits down to drink, while we enjoy her feet. The part with her feet under the table still mesmerizes me after 8 years, it's so good. After her coffee we walk outside and she poses again on the green railings as the bells go off. Part 3 Julia has fun hopping around in puddles and sliding and jumping on the slippery pavement. She does some cute posing on the edge of a platform and then sits down at the bus stop. She sticks her dirty sole on the glass and leaves a dirt mark. After that we get a classic walk over the camera bit. She walks through a tunnel that had some gravel at the end and then sits down to check her soles. Part 4 is a great foot show. It starts with her feet put up on the railings, then we're treated to some really great posing while she sits on the ledge. Then to cap it all of she does some dances and posing in a puddle, and then she walks down the stairs which is a great callback to how part 1 started with her walking up some stairs, like an endless loop. This set is an all time classic and easily the greatest rain set ever. Julia seems to be having a good time and know how to pose her feet. Julia along with Dina and Olga really shaped my fetish and all hold a huge place in my heart. Of the 10 Julia's on the site, this one here is my favourite!

And now, a 2nd opinion from my friend on Reddit

"Hot leggings. Cute toes. Perfectly structured soles. Hot pale feet. Nostalgic"

I'm gonna rate this set a 9.5/10. What do you think of Julia?

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

--------------------
My top 5 models

PM
TWRS1999
Posted: Jan 1 2023, 08:09 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Thank you to everyone who read these posts I made, I had a lot of fun making them. Since some forum users have suggested other models for me to give my thoughts on, I'm gonna do a season 2 in this summer.

Season 1 cast consisted of

Anna
Nadja
Dina
Lena
Veronika
Natasha
Anna
Alyona
Alyona
Yekaterina
Maria
Alexandra
Liza
Kristina
Margarita
Olga
Yana
Alexandra
Anya
Yulia
Anna
Maria
Polina
Nastya
Olga
Alisa
Masha
Alla
Julia

I plan to do some supplementary material for this in the next few days, so stay tuned for that!

--------------------
My top 5 models

PM
TWRS1999
Posted: Jan 2 2023, 08:35 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Bonus #1

Because I did so many CF sets last month I thought it would be fun to go back through and make a top 10 favourite sets.

#1 Two Pretty Girls (2010) I mentioned in the review for Dina that this was my all time favourite set, and in particular part 1 is my favourite individual video. Dina is super pretty, her soles get really filthy in the metro, the gold standard for dirty soles. There's lots of great moments in parts 2 and 3, and part 4 is one of my all time favourite soles on bench videos.

#2 Tender Barefoot Beauty (2010) This was probably the first set I ever saw in full. This one is full of great moments, even if her walking gets a little awkward by the end. The metro is my favourite part of the set, and the foot show is super cute.

#3 Weekend Barefoot Walk (2011) I'm not usually a fan of the rain sets, but this is the exception. My favourite bit is in the coffee shop, especially the under the table shot. Part 1 she has some decent dirt on her soles before the rain washes it away. The lack of dirtiness doesn't take away from Julia's great performance in this set.

#4 / #5 / #6 Pretty Barefoot Girl / Barefoot Summer Walk (2009) / Festival Of Soap Bubbles (2010) lumping these 3 together because they all star Margarita and would just be one after the other anyways. Pretty Barefoot Girl is our introduction to the greatest foot model of all time. We get to see a lot of her personality shine right from the beginning. Many cute moments as is typical with Margarita. My favourite part in this set is part 1. This set also has a song from The Pussycat Dolls which has been stuck in my head since the moment I first saw this lol. Barefoot Summer Walk is absolutely iconic. Many cute moments. The best of these are found in the metro part. Part 3 is probably the all time best bench video. Festival Of Soap Bubbles. Apparently bubble themed festivals are a thing in Russia, I couldn't find the specific one this was shot at, but it's certainly not a 1 off thing. Margarita looks CUTE as fuck in this video. Many cute antics throughout all 4 parts, in my opinion the cutest set on the entire site and that's saying a lot. And props for not ending the final Margarita set with just a generic bench video.

#7 Alexandra (2010) This set goes by 3 names, so I'm just calling it "Alexandra". It was 36 degrees out on the hot pavement, and she handles it no problem. Once she's done on the pavement she goes to the steel railway tracks and the sharp stones surrounding them. Gotta have the toughest feet on the site.

#8 Public Barefoot Walk (2011) This set actually had it's 12th anniversary today, January 1st. The best part about this set is that amazing toe ring try on scene. The metro part is amazing too. And of course the part where she puts her smokes out on her sole. Up there with Dina for sole filth too!

#9 Hot Summer Day (2015) This is the newest set on this list. Alyona is really tall and looks great in those jeans. She's got nice big feet which help emphasize the dirtiness. She looks awesome in the metro and does an amazing smoking bit in part 3.

#10 Sexy Feet In The Crowded City (2007) The oldest one on here, and another classic. Yulia was in her prime here and really knows how to look good for the camera. Her soles don't get dirty really but that's not a huge issue in a set like this. The best part is when she gives her foot a little kiss and then smiles for the camera.

Tomorrow I'm gonna do another top 10, and then for the final bonus thing I'm gonna get the community involved.

--------------------
My top 5 models

PM
TWRS1999
Posted: Jan 3 2023, 08:37 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Yesterday I went over my top 10 videos, so for the final main post in this thread it seems only right to do my top 10 models. I know this is a thread that's been done a few times before, but it feels more right to post it here. It's gonna be a lot of repeats from the top 10 videos, but that's to be expected as it would only make sense for my favourite models to also have my favourite videos. If you wanna know more of my thoughts, all these models have gotten themselves a review.

#1 Margarita Seeing as I've called her "the greatest foot fetish model of all time" logically speaking she will top the list. She's cute as hell, sexy, shows tons of great personality in her videos, and has the cutest feet I've seen!

#2 Dina Totally my type, love her style. She's a very nostalgic model for me. Love her filthy soles, she's probably got my favourite soles of all time!

#3 Olga. Super cute, nostalgic, she seems shy and awkward kinda like myself. I used to have a huge crush on her in 2018 and watched her pretty much daily. She's not on the site anymore, but I still love her.

#4 Julia She's the model that sold me on CF. Love her outfit, she's super pretty and another very nostalgic one. She's the queen of barefooting in the rain!

#5 Alexandra She's the queen of badass barefooting. 36 degrees on hot rocks and steel tracks. She's got a cool hippie style and indestructible soles!

#6 Alyona A tall blonde bombshell who looks amazing in those tight jeans! Amazing feet with super long toes

#7 Anna The queen of toe rings! She's another model I had a big phase with just for the toe ring part. She's got a cute outfit and amazing soles!

#8 Yulia The legend herself. The greatest MILF on City-Feet and another nostalgic one. She's got many sets under her belt and many great moments.

#9 Anya She's got a toe ring and she smokes a lot, so a win win! She's got a unique style and smoke proof soles!

#10 Maria Way. The City-Feet star turned makeup YouTuber. She's another cute gal with a toe ring. She's got a cute outfit and a good vibe.

Hope you guys enjoyed this review series! If there's any models you'd like to see in season 2 this summer, let me know! Special bonus thing coming soon!

--------------------
My top 5 models

PM
michael0218
Posted: Jan 4 2023, 11:33 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Hi TWRS1999...sorry to be so out of it in the past few days...not feeling real good right now, but that'll change, and the opinionated old bastard will be back soon!!

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
TWRS1999
Posted: Jan 8 2023, 03:58 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

--------------------
My top 5 models

PM
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (9) « First ... 7 8 [9]  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0138 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]