City Feet message board

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> CF models' feet-prettiest, toughest most ticklish?, Your Opinions Guys!!
michael0218
Posted: Mar 19 2015, 07:56 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2874

Just in general, what are your opinions about which City Feet model has the prettiest feet (soles especially), which has the toughest soles and which ones do you think would be especially ticklish? In other words, what's your opinions? I'll weigh in on these topics later, when I can decide! cool.gif

--------------------
Yana, Alyona and Alexandra (colorful dress) are perfection...the sexiest and the prettiest models.
PMEmail Poster
Duffman847
Posted: Mar 19 2015, 10:56 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Advanced member
Member No.: 3324

Prettiest feet: Katya (2012)

Although I put Daria (2011) as my favourite all round model in another thread, for foot beauty alone it has to be Katya.

Her feet are well-proportioned, dainty and well-groomed.

EXAMPLE: http://www.city-feet.com/static/galleries/787/sample3.jpg

Toughest soles: Alexandra (2010)

At the height of summer (Paul states temperatures of 36C!) this gorgeous lady does not wince at all. Part 3 of her first shoot sees her negotiating sharp gravel and stones with ease - I just love her!

Most ticklish feet: Olga (2010)

Her feet are just unbelievably gorgeous, as is her face. Given that she is wearing sandals at the start of P1 and begins to struggle in Part 3 of her shoot, I can imagine that her soles are quite sensitive..... and very ticklish!

--------------------
HALL OF FAME
Margarita - 30/12/2015
Natalia - 16/09/2017
**Defended title 22/09/2018**
Valeria - 20/12/2019
Alla - 07/11/2020
Anna - 17/12/2022
Polina - 07/04/2024
PM
michael0218
Posted: Mar 20 2015, 10:51 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2874

This thread topic was easy enough for me to come up with, but it required a bit of thought at first for my choices.First of all, all the Cf models are fit young women, with no "ugly" or even unattractive figures or feet to be found at all, and I've viewed and appreciated every one of them, but that being said, I really concentrate of a select, core group, evidenced in my "top 20 ATG list" (I'm in love with these models!!) thread recently. So here goes:Although beautiful Alexandra (colorful dress) is still my all around favorite model,
Prettiest feet Sveta (a sunny day 2015)Sveta has lovely feet...really beautiful feet, both tops and soles....ohhh, her soles!!! She has some of the most deliciously black, dirty soles I've ever seen. Her fourth set was a masterpiece.(this model is wife material)
A runner up, or maybe even a tie, is Olga (a warm spring day 2014) I love this girl's feet as well..they're beautiful, elegant (like the model) and well groomed.

Toughest soles Sveta (gorgeous girl w/tough soles)It's Sveta by far IMO...Sveta is one of the sexiest of the models to me, and her feet aren't just tough, they're lovely too. She just HAS to be close to a 2/7 365 barefooter for her feet to be so tough...with the ciggie butt crushings, to walking on rocks...I mean, I can imagine her almost NEVER wearing shoes.
Honorable mention here goes to the hot little cutie Alyona (first barefoot experience 2012) she made a point of crushing burning ciggie butts numerous time on those beautiful back soles of hers in that fourth part of her set.

Most ticklish This is tricky and somewhat erotic category for me, as I've had some experience here..both from tickling girl's feet that I've known (most of them have been most willing) and I've found that whether the soles are soft, or tough, most girls have ticklish feet...and it's happened both through straight out tickling and through the act of messaging their feet.
I think that Galya (blue jeans 2012) would be an absolute trip to tease her soles with a good tickling...especially with her delightful sense of humor and personality that she exhibited throughout her set.
Runners up would be the afore mentioned Olga...I bet you'd finally coax a big smile and giggles from her if you tickled those dainty, pretty feet of hers....and Julia, who proved to be quite ticklish and sensitive when in that shopping cart when tickled by her friend.

--------------------
Yana, Alyona and Alexandra (colorful dress) are perfection...the sexiest and the prettiest models.
PMEmail Poster
TWRS1999
Posted: Dec 24 2022, 03:36 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3783

So I know this thread is over half a decade old, but Duffman linked it in my review section, so I felt I'd take a little stab at it.

Prettiest feet

Margarita

I've said it before, but of all the CF models she has the most perfect feet. Long 2nd toe, high arch, tough soles and they are cute as hell to top it all off.

Toughest feet

Alexandra

Without question. Walking on sharp rocks in 36 degree weather says it all

Most ticklish feet

Julia

Going with her because to my immediate memory, it's the only tickle video I've seen

--------------------
My top 5 models

#1 Margarita 💙 (Festival Of Soap Bubbles... etc) City-Feet All Stars Winner
#2 Dina 🖤 (Two Pretty Girls)
#3 Olga 💙 (Tender Barefoot Beauty)
#4 Julia 💙 (Weekend Barefoot Walk)
#5 Alexandra 🤍 (Sharp Gravel And Bare Feet)
PM
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0095 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]