City Feet message board

Pages: (9) « First ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Reviewing a CF model daily for the month of Decmbr, Character limit is too short
TWRS1999
Posted: Dec 12 2022, 11:52 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 3783

I've seen bootlegs of Ekaterina's set refer to her as a teen. She is not a teen, she's at least 18 years old, can't these people bother to read the fuckin site? She does look like one of the younger models tho

Curious who the oldest ever and youngest ever was

--------------------
My top 5 models

#1 Margarita 💙 (Festival Of Soap Bubbles... etc) City-Feet All Stars Winner
#2 Dina 🖤 (Two Pretty Girls)
#3 Olga 💙 (Tender Barefoot Beauty)
#4 Julia 💙 (Weekend Barefoot Walk)
#5 Alexandra 🤍 (Sharp Gravel And Bare Feet)
PM
TWRS1999
Posted: Dec 12 2022, 11:54 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Btw Michael, the wheel randomizer picked another one of your faves for tonight!

--------------------
My top 5 models

PM
michael0218
Posted: Dec 13 2022, 12:05 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2874

QUOTE (TWRS1999 @ Dec 12 2022, 11:54 PM)
Btw Michael, the wheel randomizer picked another one of your faves for tonight!

Not Yana quite yet? Just a reminder, but the full Part 3 should be required viewing...it's the one that starts with Yana slowly walking down the RR track awaiting the arrival of the train....and a preview of that features my girl's dirty feet. I'm sorry TRWS1999, just a reminder.

--------------------
Yana, Alyona and Alexandra (colorful dress) are perfection...the sexiest and the prettiest models.
PMEmail Poster
TWRS1999
Posted: Dec 13 2022, 12:11 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

I plan to do all 4 parts for Yana, so far tho I've only seen part 3 when you mentioned it to me last month.

--------------------
My top 5 models

PM
michael0218
Posted: Dec 13 2022, 12:14 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Magnificent!! Much appreciated.

--------------------
Yana, Alyona and Alexandra (colorful dress) are perfection...the sexiest and the prettiest models.
PMEmail Poster
michael0218
Posted: Dec 13 2022, 12:18 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (TWRS1999 @ Dec 12 2022, 11:52 PM)
I've seen bootlegs of Ekaterina's set refer to her as a teen. She is not a teen, she's at least 18 years old, can't these people bother to read the fuckin site? She does look like one of the younger models tho

The "appearance of looking 17" was what I was referring to here...not that she actually was.

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
michael0218
Posted: Dec 13 2022, 12:19 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

I think that of the models that we know of, that sweetie actually be "the youngest"....maybe she even recently turned 18 prior to her filmed sets...insofar actually findng out just who the youngest and the oldest....we'll probably NEVER know, especially as Paul is as "inscrutable as the Sphinx"...

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
michael0218
Posted: Dec 13 2022, 12:38 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (shifter @ Dec 12 2022, 08:20 PM)
great reviews, and thanks for the time you put into it
i second the ratings you give for these :-)

and yes, indeed, the backgrounds are different, i have never noticed that

Masha is always so much fun to watch. Her CF vids are, IMO, every bit as cute, and magical as an old Audrey Hepburn movie

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
TWRS1999
Posted: Dec 13 2022, 01:15 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (michael0218 @ Dec 12 2022, 05:19 PM)

I think that of the models that we know of, that sweetie actually be "the youngest"....maybe she even recently turned 18 prior to her filmed sets...insofar actually findng out just who the youngest and the oldest....we'll probably NEVER know, especially as Paul is as "inscrutable as the Sphinx"...

If I had to make a guess for the oldest, maybe Alla (the redhead)

--------------------
My top 5 models

PM
TWRS1999
Posted: Dec 13 2022, 08:21 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Today's model is

user posted image

Alexandra

General info

Release span - 7/29/13 - 9/15/13

Number of sets - 1 (40 mins)

Number of episodes - 4

Episode # - 1047, 1051, 1055, 1059

Size (photos and videos) - 5.79 GB?

Quality - 1080P

Source - Digital camera (HD)

Review

I first saw Alexandra, who is sometimes simply just referred to as "Colourful Dress" in 2015, part 3 in particular, I don't remember what I thought of it at the time other than thinking the volume was too loud (probably just a thing on the particular upload). Part 1 opens with Alexandra leaving a building in the suburbs and there's a lot of cars, just for the lols..... I'm gonna see how many car brands I can spot. Toyota, Opel, Nisan, Hundai, Kia, Honda, Volkswagen, Ford, Mazda, Mercedes. Part 2 features Alexandra in the metro and it's my favourite part of the 4. Her soles accumulate some nice dirt. She looks very cute sitting in the metro and poses her feet a bit. While walking up the stairs she turns around and slips and makes a cute little surprise noise. Part 3 has a few bits, it begins with her leaving the metro and sitting down at a construction site and covering her feet in sawdust. Next she has a drink and then goes to the mall, the mall is the best part of the part. Alexandra goes from store to store and gets her soles dirty again, and there's a cute bit where she sits down on a couch. Part 3 is one of the longest CF videos I've seen. Part 4 is a bench episode and unfortunately her soles are clean. Her soles get some chalk on them so they match her dress. Alexandra sticks out her tongue at one bit and shows off her cute tongue piercing. At the very end we get to see her with her hair tied up, which is a rare alternate look for a model. Let's talk about her colourful dress. It's very cute and a unique style for a CF model. Alexandra has a really cute face and smile, and her hair and makeup looks pretty. I personally think she could use some nail polish, maybe a shade of pink. Alexandra has become a fan favourite, much like Alyona and Margarita, which makes sense as she's cute, and the cutest models always come out on top. I think Alexandra was a little underutilized, she's very pretty and seemed to have a great time shooting but I would have loved an episode where she walked around in some more varied locations and maybe a rougher surface, maybe shave a few minutes off the set too. Otherwise, a classic.

I'm gonna rate this set a 7.5/10. What do you think of Alexandra?

user posted image

--------------------
My top 5 models

PM
TWRS1999
Posted: Dec 13 2022, 08:25 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Also. Shoutout to Duffman who did a great Sims 4 rendition of Alexandra

--------------------
My top 5 models

PM
michael0218
Posted: Dec 13 2022, 11:18 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Alright,...MY Alexandra!!! In the GOAT tournaments over the years,...I've heard the name "Alexandra" mentioned, regularly...and that's cool....after all, I think that most of the Alexandra's are downright PURDY young ladies...no argument there..but this one??? I've referred to her for some time now as "The REAL Alexandra...especially during contest times....and maybe I've overrated her over the years// Hell no, not at all. I honestly think that ol' "Colorful Dress" Alexandra is in the stratospheres in terms of beauty, in the league perhaps, with reknown, popular beauties sch as the recently reviewed Anna, Margarita and even Masha...yeah, Alexandra is really a cute, beautiul girl...just wish I had the desciptive prose in describing her like Duffman and TWRS1999 do...though speaking of Anna, OH MAN didn't li' Mizz Anna look great...maybe the latest cameras did her better justice of something,....the rest of that vid, with her "husband"...which sounded kinda phony, yet, WOW I'd love it if some...just some of it were authentic.
Getting back to my girl Alex,...the clarity of the camera in this review reminds me sharply, of what a cute doll faced, beauty she is..with probably the prettiest, or one of the prettiest feet of all the models, as well as the best legs..wooo...those legs are what makes me unabashedly, major legs and feet man. Alexandra's legs look as though they were carved by the great italian Baroque sculptor Lorenzo Bernini, and she has IMO, the cutest feet, with those cute little petite toes of hers. Her feet got delisciously black and dirty in Part 2 of her set...but I wish so much that she had spent more time on the Metro...maybe she could have lucked up and found an unattended seat that she could have knelt on with both knees, and seen from behind would have been a breathtakingly beautiful pair of black soles. I love that Part 1 anyway, and also the super busy and peopled Part 3. I must say that I was a bit concerned for her in that escalator scene where those two girls behind her were frantically trying to get past her and ended up walking right behind Alex, and as luck would have it for them, Alexandra, being in front of those 2 girls, had no idea that she was holding them back...and I feared that in their haste to get to split the scene, were gonna trample my girl's toesies or or feetsies in getting around her. I don't know if ever a CF model ever suffered an injury, like getting her toes stepped on by accident. I basically liked parts 1 & 2 equally, but the concensus was and is that Alex could have made both Parts more "footworthy"...(sounds like something they would have said on an episode of Seinfeld, way back then). By the time Alexandra got t the park for Part 4, most of that carefully accumulated filth was gone, leaving her soles faintly marked with hop-scotch chalk, which was no replacement for that gloriously black Metro and department store grime . Twrs1999, did you detect the Cute-O-Meter heating up some when Alexandra played hops scotch, and besides her hair flying all over the place, her chalked up soles on display, and all that cutie laughing and giggling, ...I seriously wondered how sexy and exciting Alex would have looked if she had just let her hair get all wild and messy? Sigh, it was a Part 4, "Barefoot In The Park" episode that could have been much sexier if her feet had just held on to the black grime as well as Anna's did in that black massage chair that she was sitting in. There's a great big, appreciative shout out to both Duffman and TWRS1999 from me for this excellent update! Also, I adored the two quick flashes of the tongue stud flashed from Alexandra to Paul.

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
TWRS1999
Posted: Dec 14 2022, 01:44 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Now THAT’s a review

The hopskotch scene was very cute, looks as if I forgot to mention it.

Which Anna were you talking about btw?

We’ve got another Alexandra coming up in a week or so, one of the all time greats

Maybe in addition to the dirty soles hall of fame I can make the cute barefoot girls hall of fame too!

--------------------
My top 5 models

PM
michael0218
Posted: Dec 14 2022, 05:19 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Dirty soles HOF? Is this in the works? Cute girls HOF sounds great too! I can think of several CF girls who would be sure bets. I'd like both....

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
TWRS1999
Posted: Dec 14 2022, 07:50 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

The dirty soles hall of fame is my favourite dirty soles I've reviewed

--------------------
My top 5 models

PM
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (9) « First ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... Last » Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0103 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]