City Feet message board

Pages: (9) « First ... 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Reviewing a CF model daily for the month of Decmbr, Character limit is too short
TWRS1999
Posted: Dec 9 2022, 11:29 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 3783

Today's model is

user posted image

Alyona or is it Alena?

General info

Release span - 2/17/15 - 4/7/15

Number of sets - 1 (34 mins)

Number of episodes - 4

Episode # - 1176, 1180, 1183, 1188

Size (photos and videos) - 4.85 GB

Quality - 1080P

Source - Digital camera (HD)

Review

I've known about Alyona since she debuted, but I didn't get to see any of her videos until 2020. Part 1 is a great introduction to Alyona (or Ally as I like to call her), she's a super tall blonde bombshell with big feet and really long toes, not to mention those sexy tight jeans. Best part of part 1 is when she's in the store and we get to see her soles got dirtier than average already. I love how her body moves as she walks. Part 2 is out of this world hot. Alyona gets her soles amazingly filthy in the metro and those filthy soles and jeans kill me! Alyona towers over most other metro riders, and tall girls are super hot. There's some great shots of her feet on the stairs when she leaves. The photos for this episode made me weak. Part 3 features some great smoking and putting out cigarettes on her dirty soles. Unfortunately, she steps in the wet grass and lots of the dirt washes off for the rest of the shoot. Family Portrait by P!nk can be heard on the radio during this part. Part 4 is a foot show on a bench and it's super by the numbers. There's some cute photos of her in sunglasses from this part. Alyona is a total dirty sole queen and will definitely be added to the hall of fame list. Her outfit is very sexy and her feet are amazing.

I rate this set a 9/10. What do you think of Alyona?

user posted image

--------------------
My top 5 models

#1 Margarita 💙 (Festival Of Soap Bubbles... etc) City-Feet All Stars Winner
#2 Dina 🖤 (Two Pretty Girls)
#3 Olga 💙 (Tender Barefoot Beauty)
#4 Julia 💙 (Weekend Barefoot Walk)
#5 Alexandra 🤍 (Sharp Gravel And Bare Feet)
PM
shifter
Posted: Dec 9 2022, 07:45 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1877

great review about Alyona,

i never got into her that much, for no particular reason, it just didnt click. But its a good overal performance for sure, so i would rate her set 7/10
PMEmail Poster
TWRS1999
Posted: Dec 10 2022, 12:59 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Today's model is

user posted image

Alyona

General info

Release span - 8/7/12 - 9/21/12

Number of sets - 1 (31 mins)

Number of episodes - 4

Episode # - 959, 962, 965, 969

Size (photos and videos) - 4.59 GB

Quality - 1080P

Review

2 Alyona's in a row, what are the chances? (8%-ish). I have no clue when I first saw Alyona, could have been any time between 2015 and 2019, I best remember part 4. The 4th part of Anna's "Short Railroad Trip Part 4" somehow got mixed up with Alyona. And a reminder, this was Alyona's FIRST barefoot experience. Part 1 opens with Alyona walking down the sidewalk by a busy highway and her soles are already pretty dirty. A minute and 30 seconds in, Alyona walks on a bunch of junked up bricks. The rest of this part consists of lots of cute poses and angles. Part 2 is special for one reason, I think Alyona is going commando (on the downward angles scene just after 5 mins in. I asked another CF fan for a second opinion, and she agreed with me on it, we may be wrong tho. Right after the booty shot we get to see someone attempting to walk on sharp rocks on her FIRST barefoot experience. Part 3 is unsurprisingly my favourite of the 4, her soles get very dirty in the metro and she looks very cute. Alyona really takes to barefooting and appears to be having a lot of fun showing off her filthy black soles. Part 4 is iconic purely for the amazing smoking scenes with a woman who'd supposedly gone barefoot for the FIRST time, she puts her smokes out on her soles like nothing. After the smoking is some closeups. Alyona's outfit is very cute, it's a simple green dress. IMO I'm not a fan of the French tipped toenails. Something we REALLY need to talk about is her performance.... It's really good and that's shocking seeing the previous history of some models who'd never gone barefoot before and it's always incredibly evident. Had I not known the name of the set, I'd think she had some good experience, like she did amazingly well. I discussed this with the same friend I discussed her naked booty with, but I have a feeling that had Alyona done another set, she could have become the next City-Feet superstar, much like Margarita before her. But alas, we only got 1 set, which at least managed to be incredibly popular like other 1 timers like Dina, Olga and Alexandra. Just a final reminder, for her FIRST barefoot experience, this was damn good.

I rate this set an 8/10. What do you think of Alyona?

user posted image

--------------------
My top 5 models

PM
michael0218
Posted: Dec 10 2022, 08:27 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2874

Yes, black, black, black bare feet....being little, petite and vulnerable in crowds and cute as all get out, as in saying "no" to quaint, archaic novelties like underwear,..yep....that's our beloved Alyona. If Julia, with her yellow top, and black mini lured me into City Feet, it was surely Alyona that enticed me to stay here.

--------------------
Yana, Alyona and Alexandra (colorful dress) are perfection...the sexiest and the prettiest models.
PMEmail Poster
TWRS1999
Posted: Dec 10 2022, 08:42 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

The same Julia was the first CF video I saw too, but she was in a red shirt and black jeans

--------------------
My top 5 models

PM
TWRS1999
Posted: Dec 11 2022, 10:35 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Today's model is

user posted image

Yekaterina aka Katya

General info

Release span - 5/21/12 - 7/21/12

Number of sets - 1 (30 mins)

Number of episodes - 4

Quality - 1080P

Review

I first saw Yekaterina on the official City-Feet YouTube channel when the video was uploaded in 2016 and she's one of the highlights from that collection, I'm gonna call her Kat for short. Part 1 begins with Kat leaving what I assume to be the metro based on the giant wooden doors (which are apparently quite deadly) some weird graffiti on the ground says "Mix 9268700281 Spice..." no clue what that's about. Part 1 has some nice shots on the stairs. Unfortunately her soles don't get very dirty in this part. Part 2 begins with her walking down by the highway, taking little baby steps, which may that it's quite hot out. Random note, her purple nail polish on her fingers would look great on her toes, but instead she's gone with a generic red for the toes. Later on she sits on a wood platform and plays with a booze bottle. Part 3 has some great poses 2 minutes in and her soles look great especially when paired with her cute anklet. 3 and a half mins in she walks on sharp rocks which is always a pleaser. 6 minutes in she walks on broken sharp tiles. Part 3 is her barefooting masterpiece. Part 4 is a foot show on a ledge, and sadly her soles aren't very dirty. She does some cute poses. Kat's outfit is very cute, a simple blue dress which compliments her pretty blonde hair. Unfortunately Kat's soles don't get very dirty, but they look very strong! If only her soles got pitch black. On CF there's 15 Ekaterina's and Katya's, but somehow this is the only model I've ever seen with that name, odd.

I'm gonna rate this set a 7.5/10. What do you think of Yekaterina?

user posted image

--------------------
My top 5 models

PM
TWRS1999
Posted: Dec 11 2022, 10:40 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Random thing I just noticed for the first time now

The model colagges actually have different backgrounds (you think after 8 years I would have noticed lol)

Anna, Natasha and Alyona have stars

Nadya and Dina have polkadots

Lena, Veronika, Anna have different polkadots

Alyona and Yekaterina have different stars

Cool little things you pick up on when doing deep dives

--------------------
My top 5 models

PM
barefootfootseeker
Posted: Dec 11 2022, 03:24 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2710

TWRS1999 seems to have the time on her hands that I would love to have. Congratulations to her for this thread. I will have a more attentive look at it during the festive season.
PMEmail Poster
TWRS1999
Posted: Dec 12 2022, 10:38 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Today's model is

user posted image

Masha aka Maria Way

General info

Release span - 7/14/11 - 8/7/11

Number of sets - 1 (26 mins)

Number of episodes - 4

Episode # - 782, 785, 789, 792

Size (photos and videos) - 1.21 GB

Quality - 720P

Source - Digital camera

Review

Almost every long running series known to man has a "lost episode" and this is City-Feet's lost episode after it was pulled from the website some time between April 23rd and May 24th, 2016. Strangely however, Maria's videos are still on the City-Feet Facebook. I became a CF fan in 2014, but I didn't find out about Maria until a good half a decade later, because early on I didn't have a lot of model options and by the time I did, Maria was long gone. Part 1 begins with Maria eating a waffle cone while walking up the stairs, then she sits down on the ledge and poses her feet. Maria is super cute in her purple dress, and she's got tons of accessories, earrings, anklet, toe ring etc. Part 2 opens with her putting on an anklet, and the tops of her feet have some dirt on them, and those shiny purple toes are hella sexy, especially with her toe ring. After chatting up someone on the phone she poses her feet on a rusty grill. Later on she walks in the sand, leading her feet to become very dusty. Part 3 opens with some very cute dancing on the sandy pathway, lots of great poses and super dusty feet. Later on Masha goes in to a store and her feet look very sexy with the dust all over the tops. Part 4 begins with her posing her dusty soles in front of a music billboard (which includes Gaga's Born This Way album, my favourite album from her). After that she walks and poses by the water and the giant bridge. Masha's soles didn't get dirty, more so very sandy and dusty, which can be a cute look too. Really it's a damn shame she's not "canon" anymore because she had a great set and she seemed to have fun making it. I recently found out some rather unfortunate information about Maria...... she wears socks to bed. She's got over 4 million YouTube subscribers, so safe to say she's doing well for herself after her CF set. I'd like to wish her a happy belated birthday, as she turned 30 this month!

I'm gonna rate this set an 8/10. What do you think of Maria?

user posted image I'm surprised this image link isn't dead yet

--------------------
My top 5 models

PM
shifter
Posted: Dec 12 2022, 08:20 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1877

great reviews, and thanks for the time you put into it
i second the ratings you give for these :-)

and yes, indeed, the backgrounds are different, i have never noticed that
PMEmail Poster
Duffman847
Posted: Dec 12 2022, 08:54 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Advanced member
Member No.: 3324

Some really great reviews there! You write wih such passion. I feel almost like me you and michael0218 are kindred spirits.

Will always love Masha, as her feet go through the whole colour spectrum in her shoot, getting dirtiest in part 2 through the street and almost gypsy like with all the dust in 3 and 4. There's a whole bio on her I can't find anymore, not sure how much is true, but she's a youtuber now

Alyona I've talked about a lot on here. She is just sex on legs frankly, and her near-tumble on the crowded train as it starts up I find very endearing as I feel it highlights her vulnerability.

Anna with the shorts. Her arches are incredible, and I've grown increasingly fond of her since someone on YT did a bootleg version of her shoot, with an accompanying storyline.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pya9M8UuxLQ

As you can see, some other models have also received this treatment.

While I don't condone this behaviour, I certainly like the additional sense of narrative - the sort we used to get in old shoots, even if the English wasn't perfect ("beauty feet are feel the pavement" etc)

--------------------
HALL OF FAME
Margarita - 30/12/2015
Natalia - 16/09/2017
**Defended title 22/09/2018**
Valeria - 20/12/2019
Alla - 07/11/2020
Anna - 17/12/2022
Polina - 07/04/2024
PM
TWRS1999
Posted: Dec 12 2022, 09:07 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

By far the most bizarre imaginary lore of them all was the video with Anna, where she’s supposed to be heading to a job interview, and then once she gets the job she magically transforms in to Nadja the lawyer girl

--------------------
My top 5 models

PM
michael0218
Posted: Dec 12 2022, 11:34 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Wow, I have to catch up with TWRS1999 now with some impressions of my own here ...from back tp
front...First of all, I have to make up for some lost time in my appreciation for tall, blonde Alyona #I First, I loathe and despise for the models to wear jeans, and or any other kind of leg coverings...that even includes the beloved Margarita's famous leggings...all they do is cover the model's beautiful and lovely bare legs, which also means they detract from the bare feet. I also haven't been a fan of the taller models as a rule...well, this tall, blonde makes a mockery of my being anti tall/jeans wearing CF models. First, she had utterly DELISCIOUSLY dirty black feet, a cute, pretty face, a lovely body, And excuse me from straying from the order of models,...
Now, it's Alyona #2...pretty much as different looking from #1 s can be...but this little Legend has forever won my heart with her filthy black feetsies, {I don't wear shoes, underwear, a bra...I'm Alyona!!!!Her feet were so black and vulnerable looking, she looked to be the little bitty daughter of that business man guy standing immediately in front of her on the train. That's what turns me on so much regarding so many of the models is that CUTE FACTOR that sooo many CF models have, and some, like Alyona are supercharged with.
Masha was, probably the cutest human female on the planet for a while...and who knows, if you were to snatch those socks off of her feet, she might just revert to the Super Cutie that we know she is. There's no way to overstate just how great these reviews have been and from me,..the highest appreciation for how much fun and interesting that this forum is capable of being..

--------------------
Yana, Alyona and Alexandra (colorful dress) are perfection...the sexiest and the prettiest models.
PMEmail Poster
TWRS1999
Posted: Dec 12 2022, 11:50 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

So many of the CF models are extremely cute and sexy at the same time. Margarita, Dina, Alyona, Olga etc

--------------------
My top 5 models

PM
michael0218
Posted: Dec 12 2022, 11:50 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Pretty, angelic, and looking VEEERRRY underage in her shoots with Paul, I love these "forgotten" girlies like sweet little Ekaterina. She's just so cute, sweet, and....did I say "CUTE"?...I think I forgot just part it was, but the one where she wanders down an alleyway...and got her feet appreciably "dirty"..they were almost black to me...and Ekat looked soooo damned sexy and alluring...It's episodes like this that makes me want to summon up my energy, persistence and stamina to try and convince Paul that there would be sufficient interest in some kind of City Feet version of "Where Are They Now"? I'd love to be able to track at least a few ex-CF Models and see what they're up to and what they look like now.

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (9) « First ... 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... Last » Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0109 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]