City Feet message board

Pages: (9) 1 [2] 3 4 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Reviewing a CF model daily for the month of Decmbr, Character limit is too short
TWRS1999
Posted: Dec 4 2022, 07:03 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 3783

I think the shoes were just there to set up a "plot"

Could do without them, but like I said at least her flip flops were cute

--------------------
My top 5 models

#1 Margarita 💙 (Festival Of Soap Bubbles... etc) City-Feet All Stars Winner
#2 Dina 🖤 (Two Pretty Girls)
#3 Olga 💙 (Tender Barefoot Beauty)
#4 Julia 💙 (Weekend Barefoot Walk)
#5 Alexandra 🤍 (Sharp Gravel And Bare Feet)
PM
shifter
Posted: Dec 4 2022, 08:11 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1877

great review of dina!! i will give her a 9.5/10 as well
i only disliked that in the 4th video segment her soles got so clean sad.gif
PMEmail Poster
TWRS1999
Posted: Dec 4 2022, 08:22 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

She's the only clean soles you're gonna see me give a pass to

--------------------
My top 5 models

PM
TWRS1999
Posted: Dec 5 2022, 08:41 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Today's model is

user posted image

Lena

General info

Release span - 10/31/11 - 12/1/11

Number of sets - 1 (29 mins)

Number of episodes - 4

Quality - 1080P

Source - Digital camera (HD)

Review

2 girls with long black hair back to back, what are the chances? (around 6% I think). I first saw Lena in 2016, just part 4 and I liked it quite a lot back then. Part 1 is a barefoot walk in the city with a great set of shots when she's having a drink at a giant table, after that there's some great shots of her dirty soles walking. Part 2 is a McDonalds episode... and I'm not a fan of McDonalds episodes because most of them consist of a large chunk of waiting in line and watching the model drink. This one is okay enough, it's definitely one of the better ones cuz there's some good sole shots under the table, but its not a video I'd ever throw on unless I'm watching through the entire set. Part 3 has some really nice parts on the stairs which were quite novel at the time, and has tons of great sole shots. Part 4 is my favourite of the 4, Lena poses her feet on the playground equipment and there's lots of great and cute posing, he long 2nd toe look great here. Now is a good part for discussing the aesthetics, she's got a really simple outfit, just a cute black dress. This is gonna be a reoccurring theme in these reviews, Lena could use some nail polish, I think a dark grey colour would look good on her. Looks like she used to have an eyebrow piercing too, would be cool if she kept it in. This set is pretty solid, with 1 part that I'm not crazy about. Sorry this review wasn't as detailed as the review for Dina, the shorter reviews are gonna be more common.

I'm gonna rate this set a 7/10. Let me know what you think of Lena.

user posted image

--------------------
My top 5 models

PM
michael0218
Posted: Dec 5 2022, 09:33 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2874

NOW, we can say that things have really heated up (for me anyway)...what a strange, and happy coincidence that you chose this model, ...is it long dark haired, barefooted model day or something? Nothing against Dina or anything, but toting along her shoes with her, on her way a City Feet shoot, of all things! Whereas Dina has many good points, and pretty feet, THIS model, (I was about to post a request for Lena) EXCITES me. That overall spooky schema of hers,...icluding that weird little voice she has in one of the vids, where she appears to be teasing the cameraman, and dancing around, excites me immensely. In the featured vid, I mean, can you get any sexier?? The McDonalds crowd queues up behind her in line, and Lena appears so vulnerable looking, with all that delicate, pale bare skin...he back, arms, legs & feet (especially) was soooooo sexy..in fact, though it's FEET that we're interested in here, this is the sexiest vid, if I'm not mistaken, where BARE SKIN, delicious, bare alabaster skin...with all these clothed and clad people milling up close to her, is so sensuous, and again, she's sooo very vulnerable looking (and of course, ALL the CF models are made to look vulnerable by virtue of their bare feet alone)....when I first saw, many moons ago, this vid, I fell in love with Lena...said outright,...I LOVE THIS MODEL!!. I especially love and enjoy all the black, dirty soles shots, from under the table especially (!!!!!) I love the parts where she reaches down and lifts up one of her feet, and inspects her soles and toes (this is always super sexy when a model does this, but especially Lena)...nothing against the other girls reviewed so far, but Lena makes them almost pale, and shrink away in significance by comparison...even Dina and in particular, the lawyer girl. I never ever read of or hear the name "Lena" brought up when discussing the hot models of the past...so, my dear TWRS1999, your reviews of these models have once again been extremely valuable in showcasing these gorgeous girlies of the past...and significantly, for me, the only bf girls that I'm interested in are Paul''s City Feet models...and the models with the famously, shamelessly DIRTY as hell feet attract my attention the most....and in a quick sidebar, there's a 3rd long black haired, pale model of the past that you may want to give a quick look at, whether you review her or not...that being "Sasha" Getting back to out barefoot girl of honor, Lena,... this girl is one of my most fantasized about, wet dreamed models (but not the only one, of course) of all time.......and for anyone who missed my earlier pronouncement regarding Lena, she is, to me,...IMHO, one of the very sexiest models. Soooo, thak you for featuring her, and I hope I didn't come across as being TOO out of control in my response.

--------------------
Yana, Alyona and Alexandra (colorful dress) are perfection...the sexiest and the prettiest models.
PMEmail Poster
michael0218
Posted: Dec 5 2022, 09:39 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

And TWRS1999, don't worry, when any particular review comment seems to be too brief, especially when it involves one of my favorites,...you can count of me.., as in "FOR SURE"...to post an expected long and winding review in a post follow up cool.gif

--------------------
Yana, Alyona and Alexandra (colorful dress) are perfection...the sexiest and the prettiest models.
PMEmail Poster
TWRS1999
Posted: Dec 5 2022, 10:34 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (michael0218 @ Dec 5 2022, 02:33 PM)
NOW, we can say that things have really heated up (for me anyway)...what a strange, and happy coincidence that you chose this model, ...is it long dark haired, barefooted model day or something? Nothing against Dina or anything, but toting along her shoes with her, on her way a City Feet shoot, of all things! Whereas Dina has many good points, and pretty feet, THIS model, (I was about to post a request for Lena) EXCITES me. That overall spooky schema of hers,...icluding that weird little voice she has in one of the vids, where she appears to be teasing the cameraman, and dancing around, excites me immensely. In the featured vid, I mean, can you get any sexier?? The McDonalds crowd queues up behind her in line, and Lena appears so vulnerable looking, with all that delicate, pale bare skin...he back, arms, legs & feet (especially) was soooooo sexy..in fact, though it's FEET that we're interested in here, this is the sexiest vid, if I'm not mistaken, where BARE SKIN, delicious, bare alabaster skin...with all these clothed and clad people milling up close to her, is so sensuous, and again, she's sooo very vulnerable looking (and of course, ALL the CF models are made to look vulnerable by virtue of their bare feet alone)....when I first saw, many moons ago, this vid, I fell in love with Lena...said outright,...I LOVE THIS MODEL!!. I especially love and enjoy all the black, dirty soles shots, from under the table especially (!!!!!) I love the parts where she reaches down and lifts up one of her feet, and inspects her soles and toes (this is always super sexy when a model does this, but especially Lena)...nothing against the other girls reviewed so far, but Lena makes them almost pale, and shrink away in significance by comparison...even Dina and in particular, the lawyer girl. I never ever read of or hear the name "Lena" brought up when discussing the hot models of the past...so, my dear TWRS1999, your reviews of these models have once again been extremely valuable in showcasing these gorgeous girlies of the past...and significantly, for me, the only bf girls that I'm interested in are Paul''s City Feet models...and the models with the famously, shamelessly DIRTY as hell feet attract my attention the most....and in a quick sidebar, there's a 3rd long black haired, pale model of the past that you may want to give a quick look at, whether you review her or not...that being "Sasha" Getting back to out barefoot girl of honor, Lena,... this girl is one of my most fantasized about, wet dreamed models (but not the only one, of course) of all time.......and for anyone who missed my earlier pronouncement regarding Lena, she is, to me,...IMHO, one of the very sexiest models. Soooo, thak you for featuring her, and I hope I didn't come across as being TOO out of control in my response.

I wasn’t sure if I should mention the weird voice or not. I wasn’t sure if it was her actual voice or if she was just talking that way for the camera

Agree with you that CF has the best models ever

I haven’t heard of Sasha before, so can you link her?

You mentioned Lena starring in your dreams. I’ve had 2 CF models star in my dreams, Dina who I reviewed a couple days ago, and Margarita

I’ve had 2 about Dina. First one we lived together by the beach. The 2nd one we saw Green Day together in some stuffy basement (real punk rock)

First Margarita dream was just an imaginary 6th set, she had the outfit from her 5th set

The 2nd one is really long and I wrote it down when I woke up, but it’ll probably put y’all to sleep

You didn’t go too out of control in your response. I had to try my best not to get too excited when reviewing Dina lol

--------------------
My top 5 models

PM
michael0218
Posted: Dec 6 2022, 12:35 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Well, if I'm accurately keeping tabs on my dreams, I lost count on the number of dreams I've had of these three...alexandra http://www.city-feet.com/models/161/view Ekaterina http://www.city-feet.com/models/203/view
Yana http://www.city-feet.com/models/249/view

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
michael0218
Posted: Dec 6 2022, 12:39 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

TWRS1999, this is Sasha http://www.city-feet.com/models/61/view

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
michael0218
Posted: Dec 6 2022, 12:45 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Through my hot buttered fascination with the models that I've been obsessing on today, and the others that you may or may not know about (there are many), I have developed a love for and an appreciation of those super fair Russian complexions...that white skin...I love it and much prefer it to a California tan any day of the week.

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
michael0218
Posted: Dec 6 2022, 01:09 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Let it happen naturally, i.e., dont'get in a hurry for it, but when Yana's turn comes along, PLEASE go with Part 3...everything ...Part 1 & 2 are rather calm and placid...sexy as all get out, as you would expect, but they merely lead up to the great Part 3...Yana's masterpiece.....

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
TWRS1999
Posted: Dec 6 2022, 01:14 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (michael0218 @ Dec 5 2022, 05:35 PM)
Well, if I'm accurately keeping tabs on my dreams, I lost count on the number of dreams I've had of these three...alexandra http://www.city-feet.com/models/161/view Ekaterina http://www.city-feet.com/models/203/view
Yana http://www.city-feet.com/models/249/view

You seem to have a liking for girls in dresses

--------------------
My top 5 models

PM
TWRS1999
Posted: Dec 6 2022, 01:16 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (michael0218 @ Dec 5 2022, 05:39 PM)
TWRS1999, this is Sasha http://www.city-feet.com/models/61/view

She’s a real old one. Makes sense I don’t know her

--------------------
My top 5 models

PM
TWRS1999
Posted: Dec 6 2022, 01:22 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (michael0218 @ Dec 5 2022, 05:45 PM)
Through my hot buttered fascination with the models that I've been obsessing on today, and the others that you may or may not know about (there are many), I have developed a love for and an appreciation of those super fair Russian complexions...that white skin...I love it and much prefer it to a California tan any day of the week.

I absolutely love pale women, especially pale girls with black hair, especially if they have an alternative style

Dirty soles look amazing contrasted with pale feet

Once again Dina checks all my wife material boxes

--------------------
My top 5 models

PM
TWRS1999
Posted: Dec 6 2022, 01:24 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (michael0218 @ Dec 5 2022, 06:09 PM)
Let it happen naturally, i.e., dont'get in a hurry for it, but when Yana's turn comes along, PLEASE go with Part 3...everything ...Part 1 & 2 are rather calm and placid...sexy as all get out, as you would expect, but they merely lead up to the great Part 3...Yana's masterpiece.....

Yana comes up in about 2 weeks. Put her in there just for you

--------------------
My top 5 models

PM
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (9) 1 [2] 3 4 ... Last » Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0107 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]