City Feet message board

Pages: (9) 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Reviewing a CF model daily for the month of Decmbr, Character limit is too short
TWRS1999
Posted: Dec 6 2022, 10:29 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 3783

Today's model is

user posted image

Veronika I've also seen is spelled "Weronika"

General info

Release span - 1/20/16 - 3/10/16 (shot in 2015)

Number of sets - 1 (35 mins)

Number of episodes - 4

Quality - 1080P

Source - Digital camera (HD)

Review

We had 2 brunette's in dark clothes, now for a blondie in bright clothes. I first saw Veronika this year, by the suggestion of a City-Feet fan on Reddit. Part 1 starts with her leaving some building, which must be the dirtiest building on planet earth seeing how filthy her soles already are. This part is a city walk which is full of great dirty sole shots. Part 2 is a Burger King episode, my feelings on Burger King episodes are quite similar to my feelings on McDonalds episodes. Thankfully the line wait in this is less than a minute and the sitting while she drinks bit has some good dirty soles. That weird mascot at 5 and a half minutes in has a special place in hell waiting for it. Part 3 is great, tons of dirty sole shots, including some from underneath as she poses on the ledge. Side note. But her anklet is cute as hell. Part 4 is special, it's a bench episode where the soles actually stay dirty, she's got some great poses too, her bending on her knees and flexing her soles isn't a super common pose. Very cute. Her outfit is cute as well with her white with grey spots tank top, sunglasses and pink booty shorts, a great look for summer 2015. This set is great for people like myself who like soles to be super dirty and caked in dirt. I've a few mentions on this forum before about her potentially having gone out barefooting before the shoot to make sure her feet are extra dirty, it worked and payed off great. Plus, a barefoot walk in the summer is great so an extra one can't hurt. To my immediate knowledge, Veronika was the last model to get her soles extra dirty, so she's like the end of an era in a sense.

I'm gonna rate this set an 8/10. Let me know what you think of Veronika. Tomorrow night we get controversial!

user posted image

--------------------
My top 5 models

#1 Margarita 💙 (Festival Of Soap Bubbles... etc) City-Feet All Stars Winner
#2 Dina 🖤 (Two Pretty Girls)
#3 Olga 💙 (Tender Barefoot Beauty)
#4 Julia 💙 (Weekend Barefoot Walk)
#5 Alexandra 🤍 (Sharp Gravel And Bare Feet)
PM
TWRS1999
Posted: Dec 7 2022, 09:33 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Today's model is

user posted image

Natasha

General info

Release span - 10/2/03 - 5/23/04

Number of sets - 2

Number of episodes - 4

Quality - 240P

Review

City-Feet debuted on October 2nd, 2003 when I was a wee little thing. And the first ever City-Feet model was a girl in a camo shirt, blue skirt and sunglasses. There's a few video clips from this set, but when I tried to download them just out of pure curiosity it wouldn't work, and same goes for a few other really early ones I was curious about. So I'll discuss the photos instead. Most of this takes place in Bitzevsky park in Moscow and has some city locations at the end. Unfortunately her soles don't get dirty (my definition of dirty is much different from your average foot fetishists). Her 2nd set.... starts of with socks in high heel sandals........... BIG NO. She keeps her socks on for 2 parts, and then puts her shoes back on with no socks in part 3 and takes them off to walk on gravel. The last part has her in the river washing her feet, and the video seems to be that of the part from set 1 where she rides the bus. I didn't really have much to say about these sets, but I wanted to get a review in for the debut model, just cuz. I originally intended this to also contain my opinions on CFs pre 2008 stuff in general as well as the Natasha review, but I had way more to say about that, so eventually I plan to release that as a separate discussion at a later date.

I don't really think it's fair to rate this set because it's the first one ever and clearly not up to par with stuff made in later years. But if I were to slap a rating, I'd give these 2 sets like a 3/10. Not my thing. What do you think of Natasha? and did downloading the videos work for you or were they glitched for you too?

user posted image

--------------------
My top 5 models

PM
michael0218
Posted: Dec 7 2022, 06:23 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2874

QUOTE (TWRS1999 @ Dec 6 2022, 10:29 AM)
Today's model is

user posted image

Veronika I've also seen is spelled "Weronika"

General info

Release span - 1/20/16 - 3/10/16 (shot in 2015)

Number of sets - 1 (35 mins)

Number of episodes - 4

Quality - 1080P

Source - Digital camera (HD)

Review

We had 2 brunette's in dark clothes, now for a blondie in bright clothes. I first saw Veronika this year, by the suggestion of a City-Feet fan on Reddit. Part 1 starts with her leaving some building, which must be the dirtiest building on planet earth seeing how filthy her soles already are. This part is a city walk which is full of great dirty sole shots. Part 2 is a Burger King episode, my feelings on Burger King episodes are quite similar to my feelings on McDonalds episodes. Thankfully the line wait in this is less than a minute and the sitting while she drinks bit has some good dirty soles. That weird mascot at 5 and a half minutes in has a special place in hell waiting for it. Part 3 is great, tons of dirty sole shots, including some from underneath as she poses on the ledge. Side note. But her anklet is cute as hell. Part 4 is special, it's a bench episode where the soles actually stay dirty, she's got some great poses too, her bending on her knees and flexing her soles isn't a super common pose. Very cute. Her outfit is cute as well with her white with grey spots tank top, sunglasses and pink booty shorts, a great look for summer 2015. This set is great for people like myself who like soles to be super dirty and caked in dirt. I've a few mentions on this forum before about her potentially having gone out barefooting before the shoot to make sure her feet are extra dirty, it worked and payed off great. Plus, a barefoot walk in the summer is great so an extra one can't hurt. To my immediate knowledge, Veronika was the last model to get her soles extra dirty, so she's like the end of an era in a sense.

I'm gonna rate this set an 8/10. Let me know what you think of Veronika. Tomorrow night we get controversial!

user posted image

Excellent review TWRS1999!! Even though I was ummm..."suspicious" somewhat when Veronica made her debut at the outset of Part I....stepping outside of her apartment with perhaps the blackest soles in recent updates...and that wasn't any ordinary dirt,...of a basically dryish, black, this dirt on her soles was of an almost "bionic" nature lolol,...that dirt was a fact of life, and almost of an industrial nature, you might say...like Duffman put it so well, to paraphrase him roughly, "it wasn't going anywhere anytime soon"...and I refuse to denigrate dear Ronnie by implying that she's THAT horrible a housekeeper, to have that kind of ready-made grime on the floors of her flat...oh no, I'm not going to insult her by implying that she's THAT disinterested in household cleaning lolol...oh hell no, I like this girl too much, correction...I LOVE this girl too much!! After ll, she's given me immense pleasure from just looking at her, and watching her! And besides, all was forgiven and forgotten when, she started walking down the sidewalk...ohhhhh, this is a gifted, anatomically blessed apparition of nature! I love, love, LOVE how her butt metronomically goes from side to side to side when she walks...a perfect display of female perfection...as sexy a female sexpot as you could ever expect IMHO...and speaking of how the black grease/grime/dirt was applied to her soles, I can say for sure that I also appreciate how her skimpy as hell outfit...a dainty floral printed top, and pink short-shorts were so skillfully spray painted on her body, of which, spray paint or not, I will declare myself that I am a PROFOUND FAN of
cool.gif ...and I LOVE the way she sashayed into that Burger King with that perfect walk,...and that perfect butt, and all other aspects of her. I have to commend the discreet, classy behavior of the average Russian Joes (and Josephines lol) in all these videos...they look, but I almost never see them OGLE, or stare in any overly lecherous or lascivious way in any of these CF vids....and that kind of that kind of answers my own previous question, from way back, as to "would it be possible to ever have an American City Feet.....the answer to that would be a bid HELL EFFIN' NO WAY!!!! Why, can you imagine, in that great and notorious melting pot of the United States...and, naming no names, and referring to any particular ethnic, or racial groups,...an American City Feet would NEVAH, EVAH, EVAH work here. and, besides not being as cool and laid back as the Russian public, I confess to being ONLY interested in Russian girls...as in YOUNGISH Russian women and girls. Last word, a parting shot...I LOVE this model (that sound familiar?)...and my favorite part is Part 4 by far....I love it when Veronica lies on the bench, displays her supple spine, her LOVELY soles, and dances and vamps arould....she's a winner to me, and thanks for such a great review TWRS1999! Needless to say, I'll be back for my tale on your next model!! cool.gif

--------------------
Yana, Alyona and Alexandra (colorful dress) are perfection...the sexiest and the prettiest models.
PMEmail Poster
TWRS1999
Posted: Dec 7 2022, 07:30 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Lol you mentioned an American CF would never work. This summer I was close to making essentially a low budget Canadian knock off, but I ultimately decided the fetish market was too oversaturated by junk for it to have any success. Maybe some day as a fun hobby tho

Veronika is definitely hanging out with Dina who I already reviewed, and the model I’ll review tonight in the dirty black soles hall of fame

--------------------
My top 5 models

PM
shifter
Posted: Dec 7 2022, 08:48 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1877

great reviews!! veronikas set is really amazing, the perfect amount of black filth on her soles

in regards of natasha, i agree that its not fair to rate them, these are the first sets and without them, there would not have been a city-feet at all.
sidenote, if i remember correctly, she also did some modelling for sites like specialexercises and nudesportvideos, where also some other early city-feet models did model for :-)

This summer I was close to making essentially a low budget Canadian knock off, but I ultimately decided the fetish market was too oversaturated by junk for it to have any success. Maybe some day as a fun hobby tho

i agree and disagree :-)
the market is oversaturated with junk..totally
but quality content is rare and missing, more than it ever was.
PMEmail Poster
TWRS1999
Posted: Dec 8 2022, 12:58 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

My biggest issue with the foot fetish scene currently is that it's all white bread looking girls with toothpaste looking feet and soles so soft cotton candy would make them bleed. Generic content for normies essentially. No experimentation, no flavour, no variety. There's a subreddit I go on a lot called r/FootFetishTalks and it's all normies that repost the same topics over and over again and seem to have an "any decent looking feet will do" mentality. And the niche sub fetish of barefooters with dirty feet isn't something most people like sadly.

City-Feet on the other hand has the most pretty, cute and sexy models in the world!

I have one friend who did say she might be down to do a feet shoot, so maybe in the future I will be able to drop at least 1 episode (for free, I know it won't make any money lol)

Btw if I were to rate Natasha in comparison to a later model, it'd probably be like a 3/10 (the socks and shoes really tank the rating)

--------------------
My top 5 models

PM
TWRS1999
Posted: Dec 8 2022, 06:42 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Today's model is

user posted image

Anna

General info

Release span - 1/2/11 - 1/30/11 (made in 2011)

Number of sets - 1 (26 mins)

Number of episodes - 4

Episode # - 700, 703, 708, 711

Size (photos and videos) - 1.17 GB

Quality - 720P

Source - Digital camera

Review

I first saw Anna back in 2018, all 4 parts, but I watched part 2 over and over and over. I always called her "Annie" as a nickname, similar to how I nicknamed Alyona "Ally" for short. Part 1 begins with Anna walking down the stairs in to an underground shop, and her soles get somewhat dirty in part 1. The best part of this part is when Anna smokes and steps on it. Part 2 is amazing. The first half is Anna trying on 6 toe rings at once! And it's really hot, when I first found this I watched it constantly. She first puts a black ring on her 2nd toe, then a red ring on her big toe, she then puts a red ring on her other 2nd toe, a pink one on her other big toe, a silver ring and a black ring on her 3rd toes. Her dirty rough soles look amazing while she does this . She blows us a kiss at the end of her try on. She goes to a little book fair for a little, and unfortunately took off all the toe rings except the silver one, which she moved to her 2nd toe. The rest is her getting a bowl of whipped cream at McDonalds, and the lineup is LOOOONG, it's nearly THREE MINUTES, so I usually skip to part 3 once she enters the building (3 models who go to a fast food place in a row). Part 3 is amazing, Anna walks through the metro and gets her soles really fucking black. Black soles plus toe ring is really fucking hot. Some amazing shots on the escalator and when she waits for the train, the sole shots when she sits on the bench is jaw droppingly sexy. This part makes a deep statement, WE ARE SUPPOSED TO BE FASHION. Part 4 is a pretty good bench episode with good poses, and her soles stay somewhat dirty. Anna has a unique outfit, She wears a grey dress with a white vest, of course with her toe ring. Her soles get amazingly dirty in the metro, she can sit with Dina and Veronika in the dirty soles hall of fame. There are 17 Anna's on City-Feet, and this one is my favourite!

I rate this set a 9/10. What do you think of Anna?

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

--------------------
My top 5 models

PM
shifter
Posted: Dec 8 2022, 03:59 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1877

great review:
Anna is a 10/10 for me

she is one of my favorites! the perfect pitch black dirty soles, her smiles, the toerings, the cigarette extinguish part. but especially her good mood! i love it!

on the other topic, i dont wont that your thread will thrift into off-topic, lets continue with your great reivews :-), we can continue to discuss it on a new topic if you wish?
PMEmail Poster
michael0218
Posted: Dec 8 2022, 04:21 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

With the profusion of Russian popular names Annas (especially Annas), Svetas, Ksenias, Ekaterinas, etc.,..that proliferate on City Feet, maybe a new type of competition can evolve here...Battle of the Annas, Ekaterinas, Svetas, ec.,...BTW, a cursory tally has the Anna's firmly in the lead..

--------------------
Yana, Alyona and Alexandra (colorful dress) are perfection...the sexiest and the prettiest models.
PMEmail Poster
TWRS1999
Posted: Dec 8 2022, 07:37 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

* Anna - 17
* Daria - 12
* Julia - 10
* Ksenia - 9
* Ekaterina - 9
* Lena - 8
* Sveta - 8
* Tatiana - 7
* Olga - 7 (6 available, 1 deleted)
* Maria - 7 (6 available, 1 deleted)
* Natasha - 6
* Katya - 6
* Alexandra - 6
* Ira - 5
* Nastya - 5
* Marina - 5
* Luba - 4
* Alyona - 4
* Elena - 4
* Liza - 4
* Valeria - 4
* Kristina - 4
* Nina - 4
* Dina - 3
* Jenya - 3
* Irina - 3
* Sofia - 3
* Alla - 3
* Natalia - 3
* Svetlana - 2
* Ksusha - 2
* Nata - 2
* Anya - 2
* Gulnara - 2
* Masha - 2 (1 available, 1 deleted)
* Galya - 2
* Maryana - 2
* Viktoria - 2
* Valya - 2
* Lana - 2
* Yana - 2
* Alena - 2
* Oksana - 2
* Albina - 2
* Diana - 2
* Novella - 1
* Lida - 1
* Regina - 1
* Asya - 1
* Jana - 1
* Gelya - 1
* Anjuta - 1
* Nadezhda - 1
* Olya - 1
* Mila - 1
* Karina - 1
* Marisha - 1
* Ella - 1
* Krista - 1
* Alenka - 1
* Toma - 1
* Nadya - 1
* Nadusha - 1
* Tanya - 1
* Iren - 1
* Raya - 1
* Marinka - 1
* Nadja - 1
* Lillia - 1
* Viki - 1
* Sasha - 1
* Vita - 1
* Luisa - 1
* Zoya - 1
* Margarita - 1
* Lera - 1
* Tatyana - 1
* Nastia - 1
* Tamara - 1
* Irinka - 1
* Maggie - 1
* Polina - 1
* Inna - 1
* Janna - 1
* Gulmira - 1
* Alisa - 1
* Olesya - 1
* Maya - 1
* Eva - 1
* Kapa - 1
* Toria - 1
* Vasilisa - 1
* Alesya - 1
* Kamilla - 1
* Alina - 1
* Veronika - 1
* Milana - 1
* Lilla - 1
* Uliana - 1
* Varya - 1
* Angelica - 1
* Valentina - 1
* Elina - 1
* Anastasiya - 1
* Inessa - 1
* Lika - 1
* Dora - 1
* Larisa - 1

--------------------
My top 5 models

PM
TWRS1999
Posted: Dec 8 2022, 11:36 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (shifter @ Dec 8 2022, 08:59 AM)
great review:
Anna is a 10/10 for me

she is one of my favorites! the perfect pitch black dirty soles, her smiles, the toerings, the cigarette extinguish part. but especially her good mood! i love it!

on the other topic, i dont wont that your thread will thrift into off-topic, lets continue with your great reivews :-), we can continue to discuss it on a new topic if you wish?

I didn’t see this this morning, but yeah if you want we can start a new topic

--------------------
My top 5 models

PM
michael0218
Posted: Dec 8 2022, 11:37 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

A round of applause is due for this one. cool.gif

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
michael0218
Posted: Dec 8 2022, 11:41 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Anna is definitely a "10" for me as well. Personality, and charisma, a smile, bare legs(!!!!) leading up to some absolutely deliscious pitch black bare feet!!! cool.gif cool.gif cool.gif biggrin.gif tongue.gif

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
TWRS1999
Posted: Dec 9 2022, 02:27 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

I used to be obsessed with the toe ring scene for a good couple years. Seriously one of the all time hottest moments in CF

--------------------
My top 5 models

PM
TWRS1999
Posted: Dec 9 2022, 05:03 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Not sure if I’m gonna be able to manage a review tonight. Having an OCD episode

--------------------
My top 5 models

PM
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (9) 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... Last » Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0132 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]