Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Yulia - worst to best
TWRS1999
Posted: Nov 4 2022, 07:55 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 3783

The last worst to best I did on Margarita got almost 1000 views, so I thought I'd try another one

This time I'm ranking and reviewing the videos starring http://www.city-feet.com/models/32/view like Margarita she's got a lot of videos and is very iconic

I'm not going to count "Mila and Julia in a small provincial town" because there's no videos. I'm not ranking any non CF stuff she's done either

Number 5

In Public Without Shoes (2005)

I don't like show

Number 4

Egyptian Barefoot Adventures (2006)

This was the 4th set Yulia did and the first by Krista and are episodes 138-145. This series is twice the length of a regular City-Feet series and is very different. Rather than the regular cameraman/woman filming around Moscow, this one takes place in Egypt and is mostly the 2 models vlogging their adventures, taking turns holding the camera. This series ranges from cute, to sexy to mundane.... it also features "Gangsta's Paradise" in part 6 so that's an immediate plus. Each part features a different vacation activity, whether it be getting food from the airport buffet, anklet shopping, dress shopping, sitting by a fountain listening to some shitty song, smoking a giant huka, posing in the bathroom mirror, washing your soles on the sink counter (with panty shot!) etc. This series has a few oddities too, such as being the only time I've ever heard the models speak English as well as the only time I've heard Pavel (creator of CF) speak. I'd say Krista definitely steals the show on this one too, I don't think she ever did another shoot which sucks. I'd give this series a 6.5/10. It tried new things, took risks some good stuff, some stuff which didn't particularly peak my interest.

Number 3

Pretty Lady (2009)

This was Yulia's final series and is episodes 579, 581, 583 and 585 respectively. This one holds a special distinction for me, because part 3 was the first City-Feet video I ever saw. Nostalgia goggles aside, this series is pretty good, my only real issue being that her soles don't get too particularly dirty. Part 2 is the best one in this series I think (metro ones usually are) And I have to applaud this series for not ending with the tired soles on a bench cliche, instead ending on a train ride in to town. I think she could have used some nail polish in this series as well but that's more of a small nitpick. Yesterday on a separate post I referred to Yulia as being "MILFy" in this series, thought I'd reiterate for the people in the back. I'll give this series a 7.5/10

Number 2

Barefoot Shopping (2006)

This was Yulia's 3rd series, released alongside the Egypt one in early 2006 and is episodes 134-137. This was the series that simented Yulia as in my opinion the very first of many City-Feet legends. I'm not a very big fan of the really early CF from like 2003-2006, but this series was actually quite good. This series she wears a cute yellow shirt and black skirt with red nails. We start off in the metro where her soles accumulate some good filth. We spend the next couple parts shopping in various locations. Part 3 includes the song "I Will Always Love You" played on the radio in a mall store. Part 4 is the usual posing on the bench, and it features a couple of extras smoking on the bench behind her. After the bench we walk through the forest. I'm not sure if it's just my copy, but part 4 has no sound, which sucks. Just a side meta note, but if I had to guess, I'd assume this series was made after the Egypt one sometime in the summer of 2005 but for whatever reason was released first. I'll give this series and 8/10

Number 1

Sexy Feet In The Crowded City (2007)

This was Yulia's 5th shoot and is episodes 394-397, also her first in glorious 720P. This series is iconic, plain and simple, and is in my opinion the series where Yulia was hottest. She wears a red shirt, denim shorts and has pink nails. Part 1 has her picking up a mysterious package from the post office, where we get some nice sole shots. Part 2 is a nice little stroll around, part way through she checks her soles and gives her foot a cute little kiss too! Part 3 is the iconic fountain shoot, and part 4 is her at home where in only the photos we get to see what was in the package... a giant vibrator! (side note. I envy her music setup). While her soles don't get very dirty like the previous entry on the list, I think her overall hotness and the better quality in this series puts it a little above the last one for me. I rate this series a 9/10/

Fin.

--------------------
My top 5 models

#1 Margarita 💙 (Festival Of Soap Bubbles... etc) City-Feet All Stars Winner
#2 Dina 🖤 (Two Pretty Girls)
#3 Olga 💙 (Tender Barefoot Beauty)
#4 Julia 💙 (Weekend Barefoot Walk)
#5 Alexandra 🤍 (Sharp Gravel And Bare Feet)
PM
Duffman847
Posted: Nov 5 2022, 02:00 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Advanced member
Member No.: 3324

Swap #1 and #2 and we have a perfect match.

The 2006 shoot has everything. Best bit you see is her delicious arches and heels, all coated in grime.

user posted image

And there's that exhibitionist pose on the bench, where a sudden breeze hits her mini skirt and judging by her reaction, she's commando biggrin.gif

user posted image

Those seedy Russian guys love it!

--------------------
HALL OF FAME
Margarita - 30/12/2015
Natalia - 16/09/2017
**Defended title 22/09/2018**
Valeria - 20/12/2019
Alla - 07/11/2020
Anna - 17/12/2022
Polina - 07/04/2024
PM
TWRS1999
Posted: Nov 5 2022, 03:30 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Was pretty close to putting that one at #1

--------------------
My top 5 models

PM
shifter
Posted: Nov 5 2022, 04:15 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1877

nice review!!
i dont agree with the order, haha, but thats all subjective anyway wink.gif

"In Public Without Shoes (2005)"
back then when it was published, the barefoot in snow set she did with Nastya wasa groundbreaking episode. there was no chilly-feet site yet and barefooting in winter and snow was quite rare in the internet And seeing 2 girls walking barefoot onto a crowded christmas market with lots of snow and cold temperatures, was something never seen on video before. just that was really exciting to see. much kudos for that :-)

Julia clearly belongs to my all-time CF favorite models!!
PMEmail Poster
TWRS1999
Posted: Nov 5 2022, 04:24 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

I know a lot of people love the snow episodes, but not my thing whatsoever.

Yulia is a favourite of mine too, in my top 10 models (maybe that's a ranked list I can do someday)

--------------------
My top 5 models

PM
barefootfootseeker
Posted: Nov 8 2022, 06:50 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2710

Yulia is my personal all-time favourite City Feet model.
She also posed for Public Sluts adult site as Yulia Tikhomirova. There is still this 19 min. Public Sluts video featuring Yulia online on SpankBang: https://spankbang.com/2qdme/video/yulia+tik...ova+public+slut
PMEmail Poster
TWRS1999
Posted: Nov 8 2022, 07:05 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Thanks for the link! She’s one of my faves too

--------------------
My top 5 models

PM
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0095 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]