City Feet message board

Pages: (4) 1 2 [3] 4  ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> FAIRY's barefoot day in Verona (Italy)!, A brand new "Barefoot Lifestyle" series!
Feetosopher
  Posted: Jul 14 2019, 09:00 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2618

QUOTE (bfwatcher @ Jul 14 2019, 05:47 PM)
Of course I wouldnīt dare do something that outrageous! Iīm just not so sure how much they are into formal attire. wink.gif

Well.. all I can say is.. STAY TUNED, @bfwatcher.. wink.gif

--------------------
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
Feetosopher
  Posted: Aug 4 2019, 04:16 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Today's update at BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS features a photoset and one HD VIDEO in the brand new "Barefoot Lifestyle" series starring FAIRY,
the wonderful blue-eyed theatrical actress and modern dance performer who loves urban barefooting!
BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS PHOTOSETS
BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS VIDEOCLIPS
ENJOY! cool.gif

FAIRY (feet size 37EU/6.5US) is rightly proud of her TOUGH DIRTY SOLES, and loves to show them off!
user posted image

user posted image

FAIRY in HD VIDEO - duration 4 min.
user posted image

--------------------
bfwatcher
Posted: Aug 5 2019, 03:58 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3209

FAIRY is absolutely stunning! I believe that the emergency room in the local hospital must have been rather busy during and shortly after the shoot. Can you imagine how guys like us must have felt when they accidentaly bumped into their favourite artist and this wonderful woman? A dangerous situation indeed!

Wow! FAIRY! In fact, Iīm glad that she models for you, Feetosopher, because if she worked for Hal or Paul and if I saw her today walk in the city centre, stop for a bit of window shopping or run across the street at a crossroads, I would certainly end up in hospital myself having suffered a major heart attack. Nowadays, anything can be weaponised and with FAIRY youīve done just that! wink.gif

Thanks for the sample photos!
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Aug 6 2019, 07:39 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (bfwatcher @ Aug 5 2019, 03:58 PM)
FAIRY is absolutely stunning! I believe that the emergency room in the local hospital must have been rather busy during and shortly after the shoot. Can you imagine how guys like us must have felt when they accidentaly bumped into their favourite artist and this wonderful woman? A dangerous situation indeed!

Wow! FAIRY! In fact, Iīm glad that she models for you, Feetosopher, because if she worked for Hal or Paul and if I saw her today walk in the city centre, stop for a bit of window shopping or run across the street at a crossroads, I would certainly end up in hospital myself having suffered a major heart attack. Nowadays, anything can be weaponised and with FAIRY youīve done just that!  wink.gif

Thanks for the sample photos!

Thank you very much for your appreciation, @bfwatcher! smile.gif
I know well that some of you guys would like to see some stars who are exclusive to BUG (SWAINS, AMELIE, FAIRY..) on City Feet or TIA..
but I doubt that this will ever happen.. tongue.gif

Oh.. I have to say that I am rather disappointed about the lack of comments from your side about
AMELIE & SWAINS wearing your favourite summer outfit at BUG.. biggrin.gif tongue.gif

--------------------
bfwatcher
Posted: Aug 11 2019, 01:10 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Aug 6 2019, 07:39 AM)
Oh.. I have to say that I am rather disappointed about the lack of comments from your side about
AMELIE & SWAINS wearing your favourite summer outfit at BUG.. biggrin.gif tongue.gif

Oh, I completely missed this thread last week. What a shame!
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Aug 11 2019, 05:45 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (bfwatcher @ Aug 11 2019, 01:10 PM)
QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Aug 6 2019, 07:39 AM)

Oh, I completely missed this thread last week. What a shame!

No worries! biggrin.gif wink.gif

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted: Sep 28 2019, 01:21 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Here we go with the final update in the first "Barefoot Lifestyle" series starring our gorgeous newcomer FAIRY!
2 photosets and 2 HD VIDEOS (total combined duration 6'30'')!
Glamorous poses, barefooting in crowded streets, exciting feet close-ups!
FAIRY tests her soles on sharp metal grates, and delivers a mind-blowing, in-your-face FILTHY SOLES SHOW!
BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS PHOTOSETS
BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS VIDEOCLIPS
STAY TUNED for another exciting "Barefoot Lifestyle" series starring wonderful FAIRY coming soon at BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS!

FAIRY loves to stick the FILTHY SOLES of her powerful size 37EU/6.5US feet right in your faces!
user posted image

FAIRY tests her tough dirty soles on sharp metal grates
user posted image

FAIRY goes glamorous by the Adige River in Verona (Italy)
user posted image

FAIRY at Victory Bridge in Verona (Italy)
user posted image

FAIRY in 2 HD VIDEOS - total combined duration 6'30''
user posted image

user posted image

--------------------
shifter
Posted: Sep 28 2019, 07:15 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1877

WOHA!! what a fantastic dirty sole in your face update with FAIRY, incredible!!
PMEmail Poster
DBF
Posted: Sep 29 2019, 06:36 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2495

Yes the last sequence is incredible!
PMEmail Poster
bfwatcher
Posted: Sep 29 2019, 05:44 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Sep 28 2019, 01:21 PM)
FAIRY at Victory Bridge in Verona (Italy)
user posted image

Wow! FAIRY looks absolutely awesome! I wish I had been around when this photo was taken. Cool! Super cool! And whatīs even better? Well, of course, knowing that FAIRY is gonna be back soon sporting another super sexy outfit and at the same time letting us in on that secret how come that her feet are so dirty! wink.gif

A cheeky question: wouldn īt it be great to celebrate your siteīs anniversary by showing us how incredibly sexy barefoot FAIRY looks in summer, autumn, winter and spring? Wouldn īt it be quite something? smile.gif
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Oct 1 2019, 04:51 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

@shifter, @DBF, @bfwatcher: many thanks indeed for your appreciation, gentlemen.. I am really glad that you liked the update! smile.gif

@bfwatcher: unfortunately my attempts at organising a jamboree of former and current BUG models went bust
(I had warned you that it would have been no easy task.. sadly I am pretty good at making forecasts.. sad.gif ).
So I still need something special to celebrate 15 years of shootings for BUG!
Will it be what you suggested? I have taken notice.. we will see.. wink.gif

--------------------
bfwatcher
Posted: Oct 5 2019, 09:19 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Oct 1 2019, 04:51 PM)
@bfwatcher: unfortunately my attempts at organising a jamboree of former and current BUG models went bust
(I had warned you that it would have been no easy task.. sadly I am pretty good at making forecasts.. sad.gif ).

Sorry to hear about the jamboree. I did hope that at least some of your models would be interested. Well, they werenīt...

Canīt wait to see what youīll come up with instead of that. And of course Iīm flattered. Itīs great to know that my idea hasnīt been completely rejected yet. wink.gif
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Oct 5 2019, 12:03 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (bfwatcher @ Oct 5 2019, 09:19 AM)

Sorry to hear about the jamboree. I did hope that at least some of your models would be interested. Well, they werenīt...

Canīt wait to see what youīll come up with instead of that. And of course Iīm flattered. Itīs great to know that my idea hasnīt been completely rejected yet. wink.gif

The jamboree did not go bust for lack of interest by current and former BUG models. Not at all.
It was simply a nightmare to find out a date when more than 2-3 models would have been available.
And when that date was set, the weather forecast the day before was so horrible that I cancelled the event
(a wise move in retrospect, as it rained cats & dogs in Venice on that day).
I simply did not venture into setting another date for the event.
As I said more than once.. 30/40-something women with kids, a job, husbands/boyfriends..
aren't exactly available to turn their agendas upside down just because The Feetosopher wants to set up a barefoot jamboree for BUG subscribers.

As for the "alternative celebration".. I'll see what I can do.
I am not exactly in a very good shape, and autumn coming is not going to make things better.

--------------------
DG2001
Posted: Oct 5 2019, 04:49 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 4

QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Oct 5 2019, 07:03 AM)
QUOTE (bfwatcher @ Oct 5 2019, 09:19 AM)

The jamboree did not go bust for lack of interest by current and former BUG models. Not at all.
It was simply a nightmare to find out a date when more than 2-3 models would have been available.
And when that date was set, the weather forecast the day before was so horrible that I cancelled the event
(a wise move in retrospect, as it rained cats & dogs in Venice on that day).
I simply did not venture into setting another date for the event.
As I said more than once.. 30/40-something women with kids, a job, husbands/boyfriends..
aren't exactly available to turn their agendas upside down just because The Feetosopher wants to set up a barefoot jamboree for BUG subscribers.

As for the "alternative celebration".. I'll see what I can do.
I am not exactly in a very good shape, and autumn coming is not going to make things better.

Hi Feetosopher!

Actually the Jamboree is such a great idea, but as you said a very hard task. Hope you find another way to celebrate BUG's 15th Anniversary.

Best of luck!

--------------------
Regards

DG
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteYahooMSN
Feetosopher
  Posted: Oct 6 2019, 04:24 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (DG2001 @ Oct 5 2019, 04:49 PM)
Hi Feetosopher!

Actually the Jamboree is such a great idea, but as you said a very hard task. Hope you find another way to celebrate BUG's 15th Anniversary.

Best of luck!

Thank you, amigo! I am currently in a not-so-great shape.. this implies that my days off work are devoted to undergoing medical checks,
updating my sites and taking care of the people I love. I have no sessions planned for the moment, also because I hate autumn.
But should my health conditions improve a bit (I hope they will!), I'll try to hold some autumn shootings this year. We'll see.

--------------------
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (4) 1 2 [3] 4  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0129 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]