Printable Version of Topic
Click here to view this topic in its original format
City-feet members' message board > Barefoot memories&impressions > FAIRY's barefoot day in Verona (Italy)!

Posted by: Feetosopher Jun 16 2019, 04:37 PM
Here we go with a brand new "Barefoot Lifestyle" series at BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS..
starring gorgeous FAIRY, a theatrical actress and modern dance performer in everyday life!
Classy poses, scenic locations, barefooting on sharp gravel and exciting DUSTY SOLES close-ups!
2 photosets and 1 HD VIDEO (duration 3'30'')!
http://barefoot-urban-girls.com/pictures.html
http://barefoot-urban-girls.com/vidclips.html
STAY TUNED for the next episodes in this "Barefoot Lifestyle" series in future updates at BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS..
and watch FAIRY's soles get DIRTIER AND DIRTIER as the hours go by! wink.gif
P.S. The one with FAIRY was my first shooting of the year.. smile.gif

FAIRY - feet size 37EU/6.5US
user posted image

user posted image

FAIRY tests her tough soles on sharp gravel at Castelvecchio fortress in Verona (Italy)
user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

FAIRY in HD VIDEO - duration 3'30''
user posted image

Posted by: bfwatcher Jun 16 2019, 06:41 PM
This update is absolutely stunning! It clearly shows how important it is to choose an appropriate outfit. What FAIRY was wearing this time round was mind-blowing! You know what Iīm talking about: my favourite incongruity! A posh lady and her bare feet - a fantastic contrast. smile.gif

Room for improvement? Sure! Would be great if we saw how come that the feet are so dirty. In other words, a bit more time of the footage dedicated to her walking, please! Yeah, I know BUG are not into walking too much but I had to say this all the same. smile.gif

Posted by: Daniellowl Jun 16 2019, 10:00 PM
Beautiful woman! Thank you for this update, dear Feetoshoper!

Posted by: Feetosopher Jun 17 2019, 08:53 AM
QUOTE (Daniellowl @ Jun 16 2019, 10:00 PM)
Beautiful woman! Thank you for this update, dear Feetoshoper!

You are most welcome, amico! Glad that you liked it! And I fully agree with you about FAIRY's beauty! smile.gif

Posted by: Feetosopher Jun 17 2019, 09:09 AM
QUOTE (bfwatcher @ Jun 16 2019, 06:41 PM)
This update is absolutely stunning! It clearly shows how important it is to choose an appropriate outfit. What FAIRY was wearing this time round was mind-blowing! You know what Iīm talking about: my favourite incongruity! A posh lady and her bare feet - a fantastic contrast.  smile.gif

Room for improvement? Sure! Would be great if we saw how come that the feet are so dirty. In other words, a bit more time of the footage dedicated to her walking, please! Yeah, I know BUG are not into walking too much but I had to say this all the same.  smile.gif

Thank you very much for your appreciation, @bfwatcher! smile.gif

Never forget that:
1) Even if The Feetosopher loves to play the hard-nosed, self-assuming asshole in this Forum biggrin.gif .. he actually DOES take into account
all the meaningful inputs coming from civilised Forum members.. and sure you are part of that Group.. wink.gif
2) FAIRY, SWAINS and AMELIE check the Forum often.. they perfectly know who their admirers are, and are always very happy to please them.

So your requests are not falling before blind eyes.. and cold hearts.. wink.gif
I and my models always do our best to make the desires of cool dudes like you, shifter, Daniellowl etc. come true at BUG..
of course taking also into account the desires of subscribers who are not active on this Forum.. and without discarding what have become
the distinctive traits of the "Barefoot Urban Girl style".
If you look for dreads, baggy clothes, piercings, etc. etc. .. BUG is NOT the right place for you.
But if you look for beauty, charme and Italian elegance in outfits.. BUG is THE PLACE for you! smile.gif

As for more walking scenes in BUG videos.. my girls do walk a lot during shootings.. it's the geezer with the vidcam.. who is not into chasing them.. biggrin.gif

Posted by: bfwatcher Jun 17 2019, 06:19 PM
QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Jun 17 2019, 09:09 AM)
QUOTE (bfwatcher @ Jun 16 2019, 06:41 PM)
This update is absolutely stunning! It clearly shows how important it is to choose an appropriate outfit. What FAIRY was wearing this time round was mind-blowing! You know what Iīm talking about: my favourite incongruity! A posh lady and her bare feet - a fantastic contrast.  smile.gif

Room for improvement? Sure! Would be great if we saw how come that the feet are so dirty. In other words, a bit more time of the footage dedicated to her walking, please! Yeah, I know BUG are not into walking too much but I had to say this all the same.  smile.gif

Never forget that:
1) Even if The Feetosopher loves to play the hard-nosed, self-assuming asshole in this Forum biggrin.gif .. he actually DOES take into account
all the meaningful inputs coming from civilised Forum members.. and sure you are part of that Group.. wink.gif
2) FAIRY, SWAINS and AMELIE check the Forum often.. they perfectly know who their admirers are, and are always very happy to please them.

So your requests are not falling before blind eyes.. and cold hearts.. wink.gif
I and my models always do our best to make the desires of cool dudes like you, shifter, Daniellowl etc. come true at BUG..
of course taking also into account the desires of subscribers who are not active on this Forum.. and without discarding what have become
the distinctive traits of the "Barefoot Urban Girl style".
If you look for dreads, baggy clothes, piercings, etc. etc. .. BUG is NOT the right place for you.
But if you look for beauty, charme and Italian elegance in outfits.. BUG is THE PLACE for you! smile.gif

As for more walking scenes in BUG videos.. my girls do walk a lot during shootings.. it's the geezer with the vidcam.. who is not into chasing them.. biggrin.gif

Itīs ages since somebody spoke so highly of me. Thanks! wink.gif That and the overall tone of your message allow me to remain hopeful: one day the Feetosopher may show us how his charming beauties move from one place to another when he is around with the camera. wink.gif

Posted by: Feetosopher Jun 18 2019, 07:07 AM
QUOTE (bfwatcher @ Jun 17 2019, 06:19 PM)
Itīs ages since somebody spoke so highly of me. Thanks!  wink.gif That and the overall tone of your message allow me to remain hopeful: one day the Feetosopher may show us how his charming beauties move from one place to another when he is around with the camera.  wink.gif

No need to thank me, bfwatcher.. I am just objective! smile.gif
And I never make promises that I cannot keep.. so I am sorry, but you won't see me chasing my models on the go for CF-style or TIA-style videos.
I am too clumsy a dude.. my videos would be the shakiest on the planet, I would miss the models most of the time,
and I would risk to run into people (and maybe get a punch in my face from someone biggrin.gif ).. or to stumble, fall, and hurt myself.
I have already endured over 2 months of inactivity due to my broken clavicle.. I have had enough of injuries.. sad.gif

Posted by: bfwatcher Jun 18 2019, 06:35 PM
QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Jun 18 2019, 07:07 AM)
I am too clumsy a dude.. my videos would be the shakiest on the planet, I would miss the models most of the time,
and I would risk to run into people (and maybe get a punch in my face from someone biggrin.gif ).. or to stumble, fall, and hurt myself.
I have already endured over 2 months of inactivity due to my broken clavicle.. I have had enough of injuries.. sad.gif

Yeah, if something like that happened, your vids wouldnīt be worth watching, right? I understand you, I respect your unique formula and yet I donīt feel less frustrated. FAIRY must have looked incredibly sexy when she was walking in this outfit. You say that you are a man of your word, could you at least promise to try to strike a deal with Hal again and lend him one of your outstanding models for a session or two? Would be awesome! wink.gif

Posted by: shifter Jun 18 2019, 06:45 PM
WOW,
FAIRY is truely looking incredible!
her outfit and her bare feet... wow wub.gif

i have totally a crush on here, with her cute curly hair since she made her first appearence on your site

STUNNING!! thank you FAIRY and Feetosopher for this one!!

Posted by: Feetosopher Jun 19 2019, 07:23 AM
QUOTE (bfwatcher @ Jun 18 2019, 06:35 PM)
QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Jun 18 2019, 07:07 AM)

Yeah, if something like that happened, your vids wouldnīt be worth watching, right? I understand you, I respect your unique formula and yet I donīt feel less frustrated. FAIRY must have looked incredibly sexy when she was walking in this outfit. You say that you are a man of your word, could you at least promise to try to strike a deal with Hal again and lend him one of your outstanding models for a session or two? Would be awesome! wink.gif

Hello there bfwatcher, and thank you for understanding!
From my side, I fully understand your frustration, but I am afraid that there is not much that I can do to address it.
Sadly I cannot promise that you will see some of my models in TIA videos in the future, for various reasons that would need a lenghty explanation.
What I can promise is to try my best to capture more barefooting action by my models, even without chasing them while they are on the move.

Posted by: Feetosopher Jun 19 2019, 07:27 AM
QUOTE (shifter @ Jun 18 2019, 06:45 PM)
WOW,
FAIRY is truely looking incredible!
her outfit and her bare feet... wow wub.gif

i have totally a crush on here, with her cute curly hair since she made her first appearence on your site

STUNNING!! thank you FAIRY and Feetosopher for this one!!

Thank you so much for your enthusiastic appreciation, amico.. you are most welcome, of course! smile.gif
I am really glad that you liked the new "Barefoot Lifestyle" series, and I fully agree with you about FAIRY's outstanding beauty and charme! smile.gif
As I said, FAIRY checks the Forum often, and will be flattered to have a new passionate admirer! wink.gif

Posted by: Feetosopher Jun 19 2019, 01:13 PM
Anti-spam bump! dry.gif

Posted by: bfwatcher Jun 19 2019, 08:28 PM
QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Jun 19 2019, 07:23 AM)
Sadly I cannot promise that you will see some of my models in TIA videos in the future, for various reasons that would need a lenghty explanation.
What I can promise is to try my best to capture more barefooting action by my models, even without chasing them while they are on the move.

Sorry to hear that this kind of cooperation between BUG and TIA has come to a halt. Itīs a pity but thereīs probably nothing you can do about it.

OK, it is kind of sad but the promise to add some more barefooting action to your own videos is an adequate compensation. Canīt wait! wink.gif

Posted by: Feetosopher Jun 20 2019, 06:51 AM
QUOTE (bfwatcher @ Jun 19 2019, 08:28 PM)
QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Jun 19 2019, 07:23 AM)

Sorry to hear that this kind of cooperation between BUG and TIA has come to a halt. Itīs a pity but thereīs probably nothing you can do about it.

OK, it is kind of sad but the promise to add some more barefooting action to your own videos is an adequate compensation. Canīt wait! wink.gif

Well, I just meant to say that I am not 100% sure that it will be possible to have BUG models posing again for Hal in the future, for various reasons.
Nothing more than that.

As for more barefooting action in BUG videos.. I will work on it.. and this is a promise.. wink.gif

Posted by: bfwatcher Jun 20 2019, 06:20 PM
QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Jun 20 2019, 06:51 AM)
As for more barefooting action in BUG videos.. I will work on it.. and this is a promise.. wink.gif

Wow! Reading this feels like being about to open the largest Christmas present! Now Iīm happy that your girls began to take their shoes off that late this year. Why? There will be more sessions to choose from to carry out this wonderful plan! smile.gif

By the way, the more I see of FAIRY here, the more I realise how stunning she is. May I have some questions about her then? How tall is she? Her size 37 feet donīt look that big on her. And how cool is she about her barefooting? She has a tiny birthmark on her sole. Isnīt she afraid of injuries?

Posted by: bfwatcher Jun 20 2019, 06:24 PM
Hey dudes, if you like FAIRY as much as I do, check out her previous set! wink.gif

http://forum.city-feet.com/index.php/showtopic.7685

Posted by: Feetosopher Jun 23 2019, 11:20 AM
QUOTE (bfwatcher @ Jun 20 2019, 06:20 PM)

Wow! Reading this feels like being about to open the largest Christmas present! Now Iīm happy that your girls began to take their shoes off that late this year. Why? There will be more sessions to choose from to carry out this wonderful plan! smile.gif

By the way, the more I see of FAIRY here, the more I realise how stunning she is. May I have some questions about her then? How tall is she? Her size 37 feet donīt look that big on her. And how cool is she about her barefooting? She has a tiny birthmark on her sole. Isnīt she afraid of injuries?

Well, I hope that you will not be disappointed.. I mean, do not expect CF or TIA-style model chasing, because it's unlikely
that you will ever see any at BUG.. but again, I'll do my best to include more barefooting action in my "Barefoot Lifestyle" videos! smile.gif

As for your questions about FAIRY.. here are the answers! smile.gif
FAIRY is 165cm/5'5'' tall.. and no, she is not afraid of injuries. FAIRY usually dances barefooted also in outdoor locations, including squares, streets etc.

Posted by: bfwatcher Jun 24 2019, 06:22 PM
QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Jun 23 2019, 11:20 AM)

Well, I hope that you will not be disappointed.. I mean, do not expect CF or TIA-style model chasing, because it's unlikely
that you will ever see any at BUG.. but again, I'll do my best to include more barefooting action in my "Barefoot Lifestyle" videos! smile.gif

FAIRY is 165cm/5'5'' tall.. and no, she is not afraid of injuries. FAIRY usually dances barefooted also in outdoor locations, including squares, streets etc.

Donīt worry. I know that I shouldnīt be too ambitious in terms of my expectations. However, Iīm ready to appreciate every extra step your girls will take. smile.gif

And thanks for your answer regarding FAIRYīs height and attitude to walking/ dancing barefoot. Surprise, surprise. I thought sheīd be a bit taller. As for her often bare feet, hope youīve already arranged another session! wink.gif

Posted by: Feetosopher Jun 25 2019, 08:25 AM
QUOTE (bfwatcher @ Jun 24 2019, 06:22 PM)
QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Jun 23 2019, 11:20 AM)

Donīt worry. I know that I shouldnīt be too ambitious in terms of my expectations. However, Iīm ready to appreciate every extra step your girls will take. smile.gif

And thanks for your answer regarding FAIRYīs height and attitude to walking/ dancing barefoot. Surprise, surprise. I thought sheīd be a bit taller. As for her often bare feet, hope youīve already arranged another session! wink.gif

You are welcome! smile.gif You know that I am always happy to share with you details and curios about the Barefoot Urban Girls.. you only have to ask! wink.gif

As for another session with FAIRY before the end of summer.. it's highly likely that I will hold it.
Yet for the next weeks I am focused on the debut sessions of some BRAND NEW Italian barefoot beauties discovered by the legendary SWAINS..
who have gladly accepted to pose for http://barefoot-urban-girls.com/! smile.gif STAY TUNED! wink.gif

Posted by: bfwatcher Jun 25 2019, 05:31 PM
QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Jun 25 2019, 08:25 AM)
As for another session with FAIRY before the end of summer.. it's highly likely that I will hold it.
Yet for the next weeks I am focused on the debut sessions of some BRAND NEW Italian barefoot beauties discovered by the legendary SWAINS..
who have gladly accepted to pose for http://barefoot-urban-girls.com/! smile.gif STAY TUNED! wink.gif

Perfect! I canīt wait! If your season continues like that, Iīll have to curb my enthusiasm though. You know if you keep looking forward to something exciting, time should normally slow down but for me it does the very opposite. In other words, the best part of the year is over much faster, which I donīt like, obviously.

OK given the fact that weīve seen FAIRY in two different outfits so far and given her professional background, do you think that she would like to show up in a role of a manager? You know, a trouser suit would make her look especially cool! wink.gif

As for the newcomers, are you excited? Have you already seen them in their bare feet? Fingers crossed!!!

Posted by: Feetosopher Jun 26 2019, 08:29 AM
QUOTE (bfwatcher @ Jun 25 2019, 05:31 PM)

Perfect! I canīt wait! If your season continues like that, Iīll have to curb my enthusiasm though. You know if you keep looking forward to something exciting, time should normally slow down but for me it does the very opposite. In other words, the best part of the year is over much faster, which I donīt like, obviously.

OK given the fact that weīve seen FAIRY in two different outfits so far and given her professional background, do you think that she would like to show up in a role of a manager? You know, a trouser suit would make her look especially cool! wink.gif

As for the newcomers, are you excited? Have you already seen them in their bare feet? Fingers crossed!!!

I can perfectly understand you, bfwatcher.. summers always end too quickly for me.. sad.gif

I'll talk not only to FAIRY, but also to AMELIE and SWAINS about the business suit shooting.. maybe they will be happy to please you! wink.gif
You know, I never force my models to wear outfits they do not like.

As for the newcomers.. well, I am obviously super-excited! smile.gif
I have already seen them barefooted in some pics which SWAINS sent me.. but I have not met them in person yet.

Posted by: bfwatcher Jun 26 2019, 05:00 PM
QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Jun 26 2019, 08:29 AM)
QUOTE (bfwatcher @ Jun 25 2019, 05:31 PM)

I can perfectly understand you, bfwatcher.. summers always end too quickly for me.. sad.gif

I'll talk not only to FAIRY, but also to AMELIE and SWAINS about the business suit shooting.. maybe they will be happy to please you! wink.gif
You know, I never force my models to wear outfits they do not like.

As for the newcomers.. well, I am obviously super-excited! smile.gif
I have already seen them barefooted in some pics which SWAINS sent me.. but I have not met them in person yet.

Would be absolutely great if any of these three girls agreed to look a bit formal next time. Weīll see what theyīll make of it. They would definitely become far more conspicuous, which some of them might actually like!

So youīve already seen a couple of pictures of the new models! Wow! I can imagine how excited you must be feeling now! Have they had any questions regarding the first shoot? Varnish or no varnish, practicing on any particular surface, clothes? You know what I mean. wink.gif

Posted by: Feetosopher Jul 5 2019, 01:54 PM
QUOTE (bfwatcher @ Jun 26 2019, 05:00 PM)
Would be absolutely great if any of these three girls agreed to look a bit formal next time. Weīll see what theyīll make of it. They would definitely become far more conspicuous, which some of them might actually like!

So youīve already seen a couple of pictures of the new models! Wow! I can imagine how excited you must be feeling now! Have they had any questions regarding the first shoot? Varnish or no varnish, practicing on any particular surface, clothes? You know what I mean. wink.gif

Hello bfwatcher! smile.gif As for the formal attire.. we'll see what happens.. smile.gif

I haven't shot any newcomer to date, and I have had no exchanges with them about the shooting.
Sadly last weekend I was in a terrible shape, so no shootings and no updates. Luckily for me, I feel much better now. smile.gif

Posted by: bfwatcher Jul 7 2019, 08:18 AM
QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Jul 5 2019, 01:54 PM)
QUOTE (bfwatcher @ Jun 26 2019, 05:00 PM)

Hello bfwatcher! smile.gif As for the formal attire.. we'll see what happens.. smile.gif

I haven't shot any newcomer to date, and I have had no exchanges with them about the shooting.
Sadly last weekend I was in a terrible shape, so no shootings and no updates. Luckily for me, I feel much better now. smile.gif

Good to know that you are back! Sunday last week did miss something without your updates! wink.gif

As for the formal attire, youīre right; weīll have to see what happens. Who knows, if your models learn that there is some demand for this sort of things, they might give it a try. wink.gif

Posted by: Feetosopher Jul 8 2019, 08:24 AM
QUOTE (bfwatcher @ Jul 7 2019, 08:18 AM)
Good to know that you are back! Sunday last week did miss something without your updates! wink.gif

As for the formal attire, youīre right; weīll have to see what happens. Who knows, if your models learn that there is some demand for this sort of things, they might give it a try. wink.gif

Thank you very much again for caring! I hope that there will not be many more weekends without BUG updates in the future! smile.gif

As for the formal attire.. in any case, it will have to be a summer version of the same.. you know, we have 30-plus Celsius degrees in Italy now.. smile.gif

Posted by: bfwatcher Jul 9 2019, 06:06 PM
QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Jul 8 2019, 08:24 AM)
As for the formal attire.. in any case, it will have to be a summer version of the same.. you know, we have 30-plus Celsius degrees in Italy now.. smile.gif

No probs! Just a white blouse and a black skirt or black trousers will certainly do! Especially if the attire is accompanied by a smart handbag and some dark varnish! wink.gif

Posted by: Feetosopher Jul 10 2019, 09:56 AM
QUOTE (bfwatcher @ Jul 9 2019, 06:06 PM)
As for the formal attire.. in any case, it will have to be a summer version of the same.. you know, we have 30-plus Celsius  degrees in Italy now.. smile.gif

No probs! Just a white blouse and a black skirt or black trousers will certainly do! Especially if the attire is accompanied by a smart handbag and some dark varnish! wink.gif

smile.gif cool.. I and the girls have taken notice of your suggestion.. wink.gif

Posted by: bfwatcher Jul 14 2019, 01:55 PM
QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Jul 10 2019, 09:56 AM)
As for the formal attire.. in any case, it will have to be a summer version of the same.. you know, we have 30-plus Celsius  degrees in Italy now.. smile.gif

smile.gif cool.. I and the girls have taken notice of your suggestion.. wink.gif

Perfect! Hope the girlsī wardrobes will allow them to do something like that! wink.gif

Posted by: Feetosopher Jul 14 2019, 03:53 PM
QUOTE (bfwatcher @ Jul 14 2019, 01:55 PM)

Perfect! Hope the girlsī wardrobes will allow them to do something like that! wink.gif

Don't dare SWAINS and AMELIE as far as their wardrobes are concerned!
If they tied ALL their garments together, they could easily span the Pacific Ocean.. biggrin.gif

Posted by: bfwatcher Jul 14 2019, 05:47 PM
QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Jul 14 2019, 03:53 PM)
QUOTE (bfwatcher @ Jul 14 2019, 01:55 PM)

Don't dare SWAINS and AMELIE as far as their wardrobes are concerned!
If they tied ALL their garments together, they could easily span the Pacific Ocean.. biggrin.gif

Of course I wouldnīt dare do something that outrageous! Iīm just not so sure how much they are into formal attire. wink.gif

Posted by: Feetosopher Jul 14 2019, 09:00 PM
QUOTE (bfwatcher @ Jul 14 2019, 05:47 PM)
Of course I wouldnīt dare do something that outrageous! Iīm just not so sure how much they are into formal attire. wink.gif

Well.. all I can say is.. STAY TUNED, @bfwatcher.. wink.gif

Posted by: Feetosopher Aug 4 2019, 04:16 PM
Today's update at BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS features a photoset and one HD VIDEO in the brand new "Barefoot Lifestyle" series starring FAIRY,
the wonderful blue-eyed theatrical actress and modern dance performer who loves urban barefooting!
ENJOY! cool.gif

FAIRY (feet size 37EU/6.5US) is rightly proud of her TOUGH DIRTY SOLES, and loves to show them off!
user posted image

user posted image

FAIRY in HD VIDEO - duration 4 min.
user posted image

Posted by: bfwatcher Aug 5 2019, 03:58 PM
FAIRY is absolutely stunning! I believe that the emergency room in the local hospital must have been rather busy during and shortly after the shoot. Can you imagine how guys like us must have felt when they accidentaly bumped into their favourite artist and this wonderful woman? A dangerous situation indeed!

Wow! FAIRY! In fact, Iīm glad that she models for you, Feetosopher, because if she worked for Hal or Paul and if I saw her today walk in the city centre, stop for a bit of window shopping or run across the street at a crossroads, I would certainly end up in hospital myself having suffered a major heart attack. Nowadays, anything can be weaponised and with FAIRY youīve done just that! wink.gif

Thanks for the sample photos!

Posted by: Feetosopher Aug 6 2019, 07:39 AM
QUOTE (bfwatcher @ Aug 5 2019, 03:58 PM)
FAIRY is absolutely stunning! I believe that the emergency room in the local hospital must have been rather busy during and shortly after the shoot. Can you imagine how guys like us must have felt when they accidentaly bumped into their favourite artist and this wonderful woman? A dangerous situation indeed!

Wow! FAIRY! In fact, Iīm glad that she models for you, Feetosopher, because if she worked for Hal or Paul and if I saw her today walk in the city centre, stop for a bit of window shopping or run across the street at a crossroads, I would certainly end up in hospital myself having suffered a major heart attack. Nowadays, anything can be weaponised and with FAIRY youīve done just that!  wink.gif

Thanks for the sample photos!

I know well that some of you guys would like to see some stars who are exclusive to BUG (SWAINS, AMELIE, FAIRY..) on City Feet or TIA..
but I doubt that this will ever happen.. tongue.gif

Oh.. I have to say that I am rather disappointed about the lack of comments from your side about
http://forum.city-feet.com/index.php?showtopic=4664&st=1050&#entry27129.. biggrin.gif tongue.gif

Posted by: bfwatcher Aug 11 2019, 01:10 PM
QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Aug 6 2019, 07:39 AM)
Oh.. I have to say that I am rather disappointed about the lack of comments from your side about
http://forum.city-feet.com/index.php?showtopic=4664&st=1050&#entry27129.. biggrin.gif tongue.gif

Oh, I completely missed this thread last week. What a shame!

Posted by: Feetosopher Aug 11 2019, 05:45 PM
QUOTE (bfwatcher @ Aug 11 2019, 01:10 PM)
QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Aug 6 2019, 07:39 AM)

Oh, I completely missed this thread last week. What a shame!

No worries! biggrin.gif wink.gif

Posted by: Feetosopher Sep 28 2019, 01:21 PM
Here we go with the final update in the first "Barefoot Lifestyle" series starring our gorgeous newcomer FAIRY!
2 photosets and 2 HD VIDEOS (total combined duration 6'30'')!
Glamorous poses, barefooting in crowded streets, exciting feet close-ups!
FAIRY tests her soles on sharp metal grates, and delivers a mind-blowing, in-your-face FILTHY SOLES SHOW!
STAY TUNED for another exciting "Barefoot Lifestyle" series starring wonderful FAIRY coming soon at BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS!

FAIRY loves to stick the FILTHY SOLES of her powerful size 37EU/6.5US feet right in your faces!
user posted image

FAIRY tests her tough dirty soles on sharp metal grates
user posted image

FAIRY goes glamorous by the Adige River in Verona (Italy)
user posted image

FAIRY at Victory Bridge in Verona (Italy)
user posted image

FAIRY in 2 HD VIDEOS - total combined duration 6'30''
user posted image

user posted image

Posted by: shifter Sep 28 2019, 07:15 PM
WOHA!! what a fantastic dirty sole in your face update with FAIRY, incredible!!

Posted by: DBF Sep 29 2019, 06:36 AM
Yes the last sequence is incredible!

Posted by: bfwatcher Sep 29 2019, 05:44 PM
QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Sep 28 2019, 01:21 PM)
FAIRY at Victory Bridge in Verona (Italy)
user posted image

Wow! FAIRY looks absolutely awesome! I wish I had been around when this photo was taken. Cool! Super cool! And whatīs even better? Well, of course, knowing that FAIRY is gonna be back soon sporting another super sexy outfit and at the same time letting us in on that secret how come that her feet are so dirty! wink.gif

A cheeky question: wouldn īt it be great to celebrate your siteīs anniversary by showing us how incredibly sexy barefoot FAIRY looks in summer, autumn, winter and spring? Wouldn īt it be quite something? smile.gif

Posted by: Feetosopher Oct 1 2019, 04:51 PM
@shifter, @DBF, @bfwatcher: many thanks indeed for your appreciation, gentlemen.. I am really glad that you liked the update! smile.gif

@bfwatcher: unfortunately my attempts at organising a jamboree of former and current BUG models went bust
(I had warned you that it would have been no easy task.. sadly I am pretty good at making forecasts.. sad.gif ).
So I still need something special to celebrate 15 years of shootings for BUG!
Will it be what you suggested? I have taken notice.. we will see.. wink.gif

Posted by: bfwatcher Oct 5 2019, 09:19 AM
QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Oct 1 2019, 04:51 PM)
@bfwatcher: unfortunately my attempts at organising a jamboree of former and current BUG models went bust
(I had warned you that it would have been no easy task.. sadly I am pretty good at making forecasts.. sad.gif ).

Sorry to hear about the jamboree. I did hope that at least some of your models would be interested. Well, they werenīt...

Canīt wait to see what youīll come up with instead of that. And of course Iīm flattered. Itīs great to know that my idea hasnīt been completely rejected yet. wink.gif

Posted by: Feetosopher Oct 5 2019, 12:03 PM
QUOTE (bfwatcher @ Oct 5 2019, 09:19 AM)

Sorry to hear about the jamboree. I did hope that at least some of your models would be interested. Well, they werenīt...

Canīt wait to see what youīll come up with instead of that. And of course Iīm flattered. Itīs great to know that my idea hasnīt been completely rejected yet. wink.gif

The jamboree did not go bust for lack of interest by current and former BUG models. Not at all.
It was simply a nightmare to find out a date when more than 2-3 models would have been available.
And when that date was set, the weather forecast the day before was so horrible that I cancelled the event
(a wise move in retrospect, as it rained cats & dogs in Venice on that day).
I simply did not venture into setting another date for the event.
As I said more than once.. 30/40-something women with kids, a job, husbands/boyfriends..
aren't exactly available to turn their agendas upside down just because The Feetosopher wants to set up a barefoot jamboree for BUG subscribers.

As for the "alternative celebration".. I'll see what I can do.
I am not exactly in a very good shape, and autumn coming is not going to make things better.

Posted by: DG2001 Oct 5 2019, 04:49 PM
QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Oct 5 2019, 07:03 AM)
QUOTE (bfwatcher @ Oct 5 2019, 09:19 AM)

The jamboree did not go bust for lack of interest by current and former BUG models. Not at all.
It was simply a nightmare to find out a date when more than 2-3 models would have been available.
And when that date was set, the weather forecast the day before was so horrible that I cancelled the event
(a wise move in retrospect, as it rained cats & dogs in Venice on that day).
I simply did not venture into setting another date for the event.
As I said more than once.. 30/40-something women with kids, a job, husbands/boyfriends..
aren't exactly available to turn their agendas upside down just because The Feetosopher wants to set up a barefoot jamboree for BUG subscribers.

As for the "alternative celebration".. I'll see what I can do.
I am not exactly in a very good shape, and autumn coming is not going to make things better.

Hi Feetosopher!

Actually the Jamboree is such a great idea, but as you said a very hard task. Hope you find another way to celebrate BUG's 15th Anniversary.

Best of luck!

Posted by: Feetosopher Oct 6 2019, 04:24 PM
QUOTE (DG2001 @ Oct 5 2019, 04:49 PM)
Hi Feetosopher!

Actually the Jamboree is such a great idea, but as you said a very hard task. Hope you find another way to celebrate BUG's 15th Anniversary.

Best of luck!

Thank you, amigo! I am currently in a not-so-great shape.. this implies that my days off work are devoted to undergoing medical checks,
updating my sites and taking care of the people I love. I have no sessions planned for the moment, also because I hate autumn.
But should my health conditions improve a bit (I hope they will!), I'll try to hold some autumn shootings this year. We'll see.

Posted by: bfwatcher Oct 12 2019, 09:26 AM
Awfully sorry to hear about your problems. Letīs hope that the situation improves soon and that it allows you to resume your career as a photographer and a video maker. Fingers crossed, Feetosopher!

Posted by: Feetosopher Oct 12 2019, 04:23 PM
QUOTE (bfwatcher @ Oct 12 2019, 09:26 AM)
Awfully sorry to hear about your problems. Letīs hope that the situation improves soon and that it allows you to resume your career as a photographer and a video maker. Fingers crossed, Feetosopher!

Thank you very much for caring and for your good wishes, bfwatcher!
I have undergone a lot of routinary and non-routinary medical checks over the last 2-3 years.. no major issues have emerged so far,
yet my health and physical shape keep on worsening.. and they cannot find the reason.
Maybe I am just paying the toll of too many years spent trying to squeeze 2-3 lives where there was just room for one.. being The Feetosopher
has implied little sleep, getting up early also on weekends to hold shootings far from my hometown,
and staying awake till late to edit videos and pictures, promote my sites, and interact with fans.. and haters.
Oh well.. and add that at 50.. I am not a kid anymore..

Posted by: Feetosopher Mar 8 2020, 07:16 PM
In today's update at BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS we have another episode of a brand new "Barefoot Lifestyle" series starring gorgeous FAIRY,
plus cute barefoot Japanese exchange student MOKO MOKO!
2 photosets and 1 HD VIDEO (duration 3 min.)!
FAIRY tests her tough soles on sharp metal grates, and shows off her powerful & tattooed size 37EU/6.5US bare feet with TOUGH FILTHY SOLES!
Plenty of exciting feet close-ups in today's update!
STAY TUNED for the next episodes in this exciting "Barefoot Lifestyle" series starring FAIRY in future updates at BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS!

Wonderful FAIRY tests the ROUGH FILTHY SOLES of her powerful & tattooed bare feet on sharp metal grates..
user posted image

.. and BUG subscribers can assess the results in plenty of mind-blowing close-ups! smile.gif
user posted image

FAIRY in HD VIDEO - duration 3 min.
user posted image

Japanese exchange student MOKO MOKO barefooted in public for the first time ever in Venice (Italy) in the spring of 2008
user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Posted by: Feetosopher Mar 11 2020, 10:51 PM
Anti-spam bump! dry.gif

Posted by: bfwatcher Mar 14 2020, 10:53 AM
Hi Feetosopher, you did manage to cheer me up! Your update is wonderful!

FAIRY looks absolutely stunning. Iīm glad that she showed us another outfit of hers. Actually, a barefoot girl sporting a dress is my favourite combo. wink.gif

And MOKO MOKO? Wow! A sweater and a pair of jeans. Is there anything else to ask for? Absolutely not! By the way, how difficult was it to make her get rid of her footwear and show her pretty feet to those crazy Europeans? wink.gif

I wish we managed to deal with the pandemic and could return to our normal lives as soon as possible. You sessions (and of course Halīs and Paulīs too) simply must continue to, as I said above, cheer us up. Iīm sure that when the virus is gone, youīll be back outdoors working!

Posted by: Feetosopher Mar 14 2020, 09:27 PM
QUOTE (bfwatcher @ Mar 14 2020, 10:53 AM)
Hi Feetosopher, you did manage to cheer me up! Your update is wonderful!

FAIRY looks absolutely stunning. Iīm glad that she showed us another outfit of hers. Actually, a barefoot girl sporting a dress is my favourite combo. wink.gif

And MOKO MOKO? Wow! A sweater and a pair of jeans. Is there anything else to ask for? Absolutely not! By the way, how difficult was it to make her get rid of her footwear and show her pretty feet to those crazy Europeans? wink.gif

I wish we managed to deal with the pandemic and could return to our normal lives as soon as possible. You sessions (and of course Halīs and Paulīs too) simply must continue to, as I said above, cheer us up. Iīm sure that when the virus is gone, youīll be back outdoors working!

Thank you so much for your appreciation, bfwatcher! smile.gif
I am glad that BUG updates help people like you to feel a bit merrier in these gloomy days!

As for resuming my sessions when conditions will be back to normal (hopefully soon, but we cannot know, sadly).. well, if my health status
remains decent enought, that will surely be the FIRST thing I will do.. you bet! wink.gif

For now.. let's be prudent, try our best to stay positive, and hold on.

Posted by: Feetosopher May 17 2020, 08:18 AM
Here we go with the third and final episode in a brand new "Barefoot Lifestyle" series starring gorgeous FAIRY!
1 photoset and 1 HD VIDEO - duration 4'30''!
FAIRY's soles are now SUPER-DIRTY from hours of no-nonsense urban barefooting, and she loves to show them off in public!
Beauty, sex-appeal, elegance, on-the-fly action shots of FAIRY barefooting in the crowded streets of the city,
and mind-blowing close-ups of her powerful & tattooed size 37EU/6.5US bare feet with ROUGH, SUPER-DIRTY SOLES!
ENJOY! cool.gif

FAIRY: drop-dead gorgeous & dirty-soled in the heart of Verona (Italy)
user posted image

FAIRY barefooting with SUPER-DIRTY SOLES.. and BUG subscribers can also enjoy exciting close-ups of them! tongue.gif
user posted image

FAIRY in HD VIDEO - duration 4'30''
user posted image

Posted by: bfwatcher May 18 2020, 05:37 PM
FAIRY is absolutely stunning! I can only hope that we will see her again also in the months and years to come. There arenīt many girls who look as sexy as this one. A great face and body. And the feet? I donīt have to say anything, do I? Just take a look, guys! wink.gif

Posted by: Feetosopher May 18 2020, 10:03 PM
QUOTE (bfwatcher @ May 18 2020, 05:37 PM)
FAIRY is absolutely stunning! I can only hope that we will see her again also in the months and years to come. There arenīt many girls who look as sexy as this one. A great face and body. And the feet? I donīt have to say anything, do I? Just take a look, guys!  wink.gif

Thank you very much for your appreciation, bfwatcher.. I can only agree with you about FAIRY, of course! wink.gif
FAIRY confirmed her availability for further cooperation with BUG.. however, due to the darn epidemics,
it is hard to predict now whether we will be able to organise shootings this summer, and when.. sad.gif