City Feet message board

Pages: (133) « First ... 69 70 [71] 72 73 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS / barefoot-urban-girls.com, Weekly PHOTO-VIDEO UPDATES thread
DBF
Posted: Jul 31 2019, 11:15 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2495

Always good to see the sultry enigmatic Arianna and her big broad contadina rice girl feet
PMEmail Poster
bfwatcher
Posted: Aug 3 2019, 08:56 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3209

QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Jul 31 2019, 06:07 PM)
Coming to your questions..
1) ARIANNA's hardcore barefooting habits and hippy-style outfits in her leisure time are mainly a reaction to the fact that she has to wear heels and to
wear formal attires at work. That blister is actually an undesired effect of wearing heels without hoses on a hot summer day on a work trip.
2) KEA is actually taller than TONGA.. not by much, but she is taller. Hence the bigger foot size.. wink.gif

Thanks for the answers, Feetosopher. Speaking of ARIANNA, you don´t happen to have a photo in which she´s sporting clothes and shoes she wears in her office? Would be awesome to be able to see the transformation she had to undergo before each session!
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Aug 3 2019, 01:00 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2618

QUOTE (DBF @ Jul 31 2019, 11:15 PM)
Always good to see the sultry enigmatic Arianna and her big broad contadina rice girl feet

Thank you for your appreciation, sir! I have plenty of unpublished pictures of ARIANNA in my secret archives, so STAY TUNED! wink.gif

--------------------
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
Feetosopher
  Posted: Aug 3 2019, 01:06 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (bfwatcher @ Aug 3 2019, 08:56 AM)
QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Jul 31 2019, 06:07 PM)
Coming to your questions..
1) ARIANNA's hardcore barefooting habits and hippy-style outfits in her leisure time are mainly a reaction to the fact that she has to wear heels and to
wear formal attires at work. That blister is actually an undesired effect of wearing heels without hoses on a hot summer day on a work trip.
2) KEA is actually taller than TONGA.. not by much, but she is taller. Hence the bigger foot size.. wink.gif

Thanks for the answers, Feetosopher. Speaking of ARIANNA, you don´t happen to have a photo in which she´s sporting clothes and shoes she wears in her office? Would be awesome to be able to see the transformation she had to undergo before each session!

You are most welcome, @bfwatcher! smile.gif
Unfortunately I have no such pictures, and in any case I can only publish pictures for which I have a written authorisation in that respect.
In any case, please consider that I always shot ARIANNA on weekends.. in her leisure time, ARIANNA was (and still is) usually barefoot (in warm weather),
so she did not have to.. transform herself to model! wink.gif

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted: Aug 4 2019, 04:14 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Today's update at BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS features a photoset and one HD VIDEO in the brand new "Barefoot Lifestyle" series starring FAIRY,
the wonderful blue-eyed theatrical actress and modern dance performer who loves urban barefooting!
We also have a special photoset starring our gorgeous supermodels SWAINS & AMELIE!
Last summer I had the privilege of taking a mix of "making of" and posed pictures of SWAINS & AMELIE while they were posing for a fashion shooting
held by two professional photographers in a spectacular location: a suspension pedestrian bridge in the outskirts of Bologna (Italy)!
SWAINS & AMELIE wore super-sexy black outfits and.. posed barefooted for the entire shooting! wink.gif
BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS PHOTOSETS
BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS VIDEOCLIPS
ENJOY! cool.gif

FAIRY (feet size 37EU/6.5US) is rightly proud of her TOUGH DIRTY SOLES, and loves to show them off!
user posted image

user posted image

FAIRY in HD VIDEO - duration 4 min.
user posted image

SWAINS & AMELIE as.. "Barefoot Evil Twins"! biggrin.gif
user posted image

SWAINS & AMELIE posed barefooted in a fashion shooting held by two professional photographers.. and I took some "on the fly" shots!
user posted image

SWAINS & AMELIE take a break during the fashion shooting smile.gif
user posted image

--------------------
bfwatcher
Posted: Aug 11 2019, 01:22 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Aug 4 2019, 04:14 PM)

We also have a special photoset starring our gorgeous supermodels SWAINS & AMELIE!
Last summer I had the privilege of taking  a mix of "making of" and posed pictures of SWAINS & AMELIE while they were posing for a fashion shooting
held by two professional photographers in a spectacular location: a suspension pedestrian bridge in the outskirts of Bologna (Italy)!
SWAINS & AMELIE wore super-sexy black outfits and.. posed barefooted for the entire shooting! wink.gif

SWAINS & AMELIE as.. "Barefoot Evil Twins"! biggrin.gif
user posted image

SWAINS & AMELIE posed barefooted in a fashion shooting held by two professional photographers.. and I took some "on the fly" shots!
user posted image

SWAINS & AMELIE take a break during the fashion shooting smile.gif
user posted image

Yes, it is a shame to miss something like that! Not only did the girls wear supper sexy outfits during the shoot, but you also managed to capture those precious moments when they were actually at work posing for somebody else, which makes the whole set super real-life like! Wow!

An inevitable question is coming then: how come that those photographers wanted them to pose barefooted too? Have bare feet finally made it and become an integral part of mainstream photography? Can´t wait to hear more! wink.gif
PMEmail Poster
DBF
Posted: Aug 11 2019, 05:08 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Speaking of fashion Karl Lagerfeld did more than a few shows where his models were barefoot. As for these I prefer your photos Feetsopher as both Amalie and Swains look more relaxed and comfortable, the viewer can tell that they trust you and that you are able to take photos no “professional “ could . The photo of them on the rocks by the pool with the reflection is fantastic!
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Aug 11 2019, 05:49 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (bfwatcher @ Aug 11 2019, 01:22 PM)
Yes, it is a shame to miss something like that! Not only did the girls wear supper sexy outfits during the shoot, but you also managed to capture those precious moments when they were actually at work posing for somebody else, which makes the whole set super real-life like! Wow!

An inevitable question is coming then: how come that those photographers wanted them to pose barefooted too? Have bare feet finally made it and become an integral part of mainstream photography? Can´t wait to hear more!    wink.gif

Thank you very much for your appreciation, @bfwatcher! smile.gif

Coming to your question.. both photographers are friends of mine and.. they deffo appreciate female feet, even if they mostly shoot fashion/glamour/nude! wink.gif

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted: Aug 11 2019, 05:52 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (DBF @ Aug 11 2019, 05:08 PM)
Speaking of fashion Karl Lagerfeld did more than a few shows where his models were barefoot. As for these I prefer your photos Feetsopher as both Amalie and Swains look more relaxed and comfortable, the viewer can tell that they trust you and that you are able to take photos no “professional “ could . The photo of them on the rocks by the pool with the reflection is fantastic!

Many thanks indeed for your appreciation and your very kind words, sir! smile.gif
Both SWAINS and AMELIE are personal friends of mine, so this is probably the reason why they look relaxed and natural when they pose! wink.gif

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted: Aug 11 2019, 06:27 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

In today's update at BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS we are happy to feature some of the BLACKEST SOLES ever seen on the site..
courtesy of beautiful UMA, ALEXIS & COBY! THREE PHOTOSETS!
Sexy poses (and UMA wore no underwear on that day! ohmy.gif ), on-the-fly shots of the girls walking in the city, and
plenty of mind-blowing close-ups of their bare feet with SUPER-FILTHY SOLES! wink.gif
BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS PHOTOSETS
BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS VIDEOCLIPS
ENJOY! cool.gif

UMA (feet size 37EU/6.5US) got SUPER-BLACK SOLES in Verona (Italy)!
user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

ALEXIS (feet size 40EU/9.5US) also got SUPER-BLACK SOLES in Mestre (Italy)!
user posted image

ALEXIS admires a vintage Fiat 500
user posted image

user posted image

COBY (feet size 40EU/9.5US) in her last session for me in Venice (Italy) - she posed between 2004 and 2008
user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

--------------------
DBF
Posted: Aug 12 2019, 12:58 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Beautiful images all. The close up of Uma’s soles stands out. This is a great pose and worth repeating and adding to your repertoire!
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Aug 12 2019, 04:28 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (DBF @ Aug 12 2019, 12:58 PM)
Beautiful images all. The close up of Uma’s soles stands out. This is a great pose and worth repeating and adding to your repertoire!

Thank you very much for your appreciation, sir! smile.gif
Subscribers to BUG can enjoy plenty of such "dirty soles close-ups".. the pose you mention has indeed been part of my repertoire since a long time!
The fact that you do not see many feet close-ups, or that certain poses are unfrequent in this thread.. only means that the best stuff.. is not for free.. wink.gif

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted: Aug 15 2019, 01:56 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Anti-spam bump! mad.gif

--------------------
shifter
Posted: Aug 17 2019, 01:38 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1877

great last couple of updates my friend!! many thanks for all of those!
the fashion shoot with amelie and swains is incredible, so is also the new fairy set and this UMA Set.. wow, and not to forget coby and alexis!!
many thanks for those feetosopher
PMEmail Poster
bfwatcher
Posted: Aug 17 2019, 06:43 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Aug 11 2019, 06:27 PM)
COBY (feet size 40EU/9.5US) in her last session for me in Venice (Italy) - she posed between 2004 and 2008
user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

UMA? Of course! ALEXIS? Sure! And yet this time I like COBY best! The combination of the black top, the patterned skirt and those bare feet is absolutely irresistable! Pity, she quit her career so many years ago. She would look absolutely great in your barefoot life-style series! wink.gif
PMEmail Poster
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (133) « First ... 69 70 [71] 72 73 ... Last » Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0210 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]