City Feet message board

Pages: (134) « First ... 70 71 [72] 73 74 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS / barefoot-urban-girls.com, Weekly PHOTO-VIDEO UPDATES thread
Feetosopher
  Posted: Aug 18 2019, 01:34 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2618

@shifter, @bfwatcher: thank you very much for your appreciation! smile.gif

--------------------
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
Feetosopher
  Posted: Aug 18 2019, 01:49 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Breaking news at BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS! Sexy FENICE is back in her first ever "Barefoot Lifestyle" series!
A star of our BAREFOOT NUDITY sister site, FENICE now sports an outrageous pink hairdo,
and has gladly accepted to join the BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS' regular model roster!
Today's update starring FENICE features 2 photosets and 1 HD VIDEO (duration over 3 min.).
I greet an already dirty-soled FENICE upon her arrival at the railway station of Verona (Italy), and start following her on an all-day barefoot tour of the city!
FENICE walks along Porta Nuova avenue, stops to discuss with me the "dirtiness level" of her soles (in Italian with English subtitles in the video),
and finally delivers a breathtaking footshow, sticking the SUPER-FILTHY SOLES of her sexy size 37EU/6.5US feet right on your noses!
BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS PHOTOSETS
BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS VIDEOCLIPS
STAY TUNED for the next episodes in this exciting "Barefoot Lifestyle" series in future updates at BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS!

FENICE (feet size 37EU/6.5US)
user posted image

FENICE lets you get up close and personal with her FILTHY SOLES in plenty of breathtaking close-ups!
user posted image

FENICE arrived already dirty-soled at the railway station of Verona (Italy)
user posted image

FENICE stops before the Grand Hotel to let you assess the "dirtiness level" of her tough soles
user posted image

FENICE poses at the gates of Piazza Bra, home of the Roman Arena and of a renowned international opera festival
user posted image

FENICE in HD VIDEO - duration over 3 min.
user posted image

--------------------
shifter
Posted: Aug 18 2019, 03:12 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1877

what a fantastic update of fenice.. here dirty soles are truely spectacular
thank you very much!!
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Aug 19 2019, 02:46 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (shifter @ Aug 18 2019, 03:12 PM)
what a fantastic update of fenice.. here dirty soles are truely spectacular
thank you very much!!

Thank you so much for your appreciation, amico! smile.gif

--------------------
DG2001
Posted: Aug 20 2019, 11:09 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 4

Great post Feetosopher, thank you so much!

--------------------
Regards

DG
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteYahooMSN
Feetosopher
  Posted: Aug 22 2019, 08:25 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (DG2001 @ Aug 20 2019, 11:09 PM)
Great post Feetosopher, thank you so much!

Thank you very much for your appreciation, amigo! smile.gif

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted: Aug 25 2019, 06:56 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Anti-spam bump! mad.gif

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted: Aug 25 2019, 02:04 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Today at BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS we have THREE PHOTOSETS starring THREE barefoot beauties: our superstars SWAINS and VIOLACEA,
plus cute TOSCA, who posed just once for me in the summer of 2009.. first ever photoset at BUG!
Elegance, sex appeal, glamorous poses, "on-the-fly" action shots, breathtaking feet close-ups and TOUGH DIRTY SOLES!
BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS PHOTOSETS
BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS VIDEOCLIPS
ENJOY! cool.gif

SWAINS - never-before-seen pictures from a session held in Verona (Italy) in August 2017 for WU's "Featured Model of the Month"
user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

VIOLACEA (feet size 38EU/7.5US) at the harbour of Venice (Italy)
user posted image

user posted image

TOSCA (feet size 39EU/8.5US) at the railway station of Venice (Italy) - first photoset ever at BUG!
user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

--------------------
bfwatcher
Posted: Aug 25 2019, 03:46 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3209

A pretty good update again! My assessment today? Well based on the girlsī outfits and the setting of each shoot, my ranking is TOSCA, VIOLACEA, SWAINS. Thereīs not much that can beat a train station combined with a pair of rolled up jeans, isnīt there? Once again, a pity TOSCA doesnīt go barefoot anymore wink.gif
PMEmail Poster
shifter
Posted: Aug 25 2019, 05:17 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1877

indeed, a very lovely update this week!
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Aug 25 2019, 08:22 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (shifter @ Aug 25 2019, 05:17 PM)
indeed, a very lovely update this week!

Thank you so much for your appreciation, amico! Glad that you enjoyed the update! smile.gif

--------------------
ZaneSGM
Posted: Aug 25 2019, 08:24 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 5960

Swains is excellent here! Perfect outfit for barefooting the city. (Will we see more of Amelie soon? She remains my favorite, but Swains is a close second.)
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Aug 25 2019, 08:32 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (bfwatcher @ Aug 25 2019, 03:46 PM)
A pretty good update again! My assessment today? Well based on the girlsī outfits and the setting of each shoot, my ranking is TOSCA, VIOLACEA, SWAINS. Thereīs not much that can beat a train station combined with a pair of rolled up jeans, isnīt there? Once again, a pity TOSCA doesnīt go barefoot anymore wink.gif

Thank you very much for your appreciation, @bfwatcher! smile.gif
Well.. as a vendor I have to stay neutral but.. my ranking would be different.. biggrin.gif
As for TOSCA.. well, the only fact is that she posed for me just once. Neither you nor I know whether she has been barefooting or not in the last 10 years.
To tell it all.. TOSCA was extremely challenging to shoot. She seemed to have a natural talent for blinking her eyes when she should not have done that,
for making not-so-charming facial expressions, for moving when she should not have done that, etc.
Over 50% of the pictures I took on that day were unpublishable. Nobody on the planet except myself will ever see them.
It's likely that I would not have shot cute TOSCA again even if she had not disappeared after that only session.
I mean.. throwing money down the drains is not funny.
Yet I obviously hope that TOSCA is happy and barefooted.. wherever she may be now.. smile.gif

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted: Aug 25 2019, 08:37 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (ZaneSGM @ Aug 25 2019, 08:24 PM)
Swains is excellent here! Perfect outfit for barefooting the city. (Will we see more of Amelie soon? She remains my favorite, but Swains is a close second.)

Thank you very much for your appreciation! smile.gif
Both SWAINS and AMELIE check the Forum, so they will soon know that they have a new fan here.. wink.gif
As for AMELIE.. I can confirm that a new episode of the "Barefoot Lifestyle" series where she is starring will go online VERY SOON at BUG.. wink.gif

--------------------
bfwatcher
Posted: Sep 1 2019, 08:41 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3209

QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Aug 25 2019, 08:32 PM)
To tell it all.. TOSCA was extremely challenging to shoot. She seemed to have a natural talent for blinking her eyes when she should not have done that,
for making not-so-charming facial expressions, for moving when she should not have done that, etc.
Over 50% of the pictures I took on that day were unpublishable. Nobody on the planet except myself will ever see them.
It's likely that I would not have shot cute TOSCA again even if she had not disappeared after that only session.
I mean.. throwing money down the drains is not funny.
Yet I obviously hope that TOSCA is happy and barefooted.. wherever she may be now.. smile.gif

Wow! Thanks for another great story about your work. Iīm sorry that TOSCA was so difficult to deal with during the shoot but itīs so funny to read about it! Cool! smile.gif
PMEmail Poster
3 User(s) are reading this topic (3 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (134) « First ... 70 71 [72] 73 74 ... Last » Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0213 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]