City Feet message board

Pages: (133) « First ... 72 73 [74] 75 76 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS / barefoot-urban-girls.com, Weekly PHOTO-VIDEO UPDATES thread
Feetosopher
  Posted: Sep 17 2019, 07:37 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2618

QUOTE (bfwatcher @ Sep 16 2019, 05:21 PM)
Amazing, absolutely amazing! Thatīs what I call a healthy compromise! Itīs so cool to see your models in a somewhat more dynamic action! And look at SWAINS! Isnīt she absolutely stunning when she is actually walking?

Thanks for this experiment, Feetosopher. Hope itīll make your site even more popular than it is now!

By the way, a great picture of SWAINS checking out the flowers! Sheīs a fantastic girl!

Cheers!  wink.gif

Great to know that you found the experiment interesting, @bfwatcher! smile.gif
I guess that you will appreciate the fact that in most of the sessions for my "Barefoot Lifestyle" series that I held this summer,
I opted for an enhanced focus on "action" scenes, with the models walking and/or standing
(while taking pictures, looking at shop windows, getting on and off their cars, etc.).
These new "Barefoot Lifestyle" series will be featured on BUG in the next weeks.
I also plan to add new elements to the plot of my "Barefoot Lifestyle" series in the 2020 shooting season..
by elaborating some interesting inputs from discussions made here on CF Forum.. wink.gif

--------------------
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
Feetosopher
  Posted: Sep 17 2019, 07:39 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Sep 15 2019, 05:30 PM)
Here we go with a brand new update in the "Barefoot Lifestyle" series featuring our wonderful superstar SWAINS!
Join SWAINS on an all-day barefoot visit to Sirmione, "the pearl of Garda Lake" (Italy)! 2 photosets and one HD VIDEO (duration over 4'30'')!
Differently from my customary format, the HD VIDEO in this series features mostly scenes where SWAINS is barefooting, or standing barefooted in public!
In the photosets, BUG subscribers can enjoy SWAINS in all her barefoot charme, plus several exciting close-ups of her HARD & DIRTY-SOLED FEET!
BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS PHOTOSETS
BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS VIDEOCLIPS
ENJOY!

SWAINS in all her magical beauty under an olive tree
user posted image

SWAINS' hard-soled & high-arched size 37EU/6.5US feet with Garda Lake (Italy) as backdrop
user posted image

SWAINS waits for her train home on a crowded platform in the railway station of Peschiera del Garda (Italy)
user posted image

SWAINS at the entrance of the termal baths in Sirmione del Garda (Italy)
user posted image

SWAINS admires some flowers along the way to Jamaica Beach in Sirmione del Garda (Italy)
user posted image

SWAINS in HD VIDEO - duration 4'30'' - plenty of barefoot walking/standing scenes!
user posted image

This is the last update in the "Barefoot Lifestyle" starring SWAINS I and bfwatcher are talking about..

--------------------
bfwatcher
Posted: Sep 22 2019, 11:37 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3209

QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Sep 17 2019, 07:37 AM)
Amazing, absolutely amazing! Thatīs what I call a healthy compromise! Itīs so cool to see your models in a somewhat more dynamic action! And look at SWAINS! Isnīt she absolutely stunning when she is actually walking?

Thanks for this experiment, Feetosopher. Hope itīll make your site even more popular than it is now!

By the way, a great picture of SWAINS checking out the flowers! Sheīs a fantastic girl!

Cheers!  wink.gif

I guess that you will appreciate the fact that in most of the sessions for my "Barefoot Lifestyle" series that I held this summer,
I opted for an enhanced focus on "action" scenes, with the models walking and/or standing
(while taking pictures, looking at shop windows, getting on and off their cars, etc.).
These new "Barefoot Lifestyle" series will be featured on BUG in the next weeks.
I also plan to add new elements to the plot of my "Barefoot Lifestyle" series in the 2020 shooting season..
by elaborating some interesting inputs from discussions made here on CF Forum.. wink.gif

Itīs music to my ears! Canīt wait to see your girls in action! SWAINS has started the new trend. Whoīs gonna be next? A great mystery of autumn updates has just begun to unfold! wink.gif
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Sep 22 2019, 01:49 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (bfwatcher @ Sep 22 2019, 11:37 AM)
QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Sep 17 2019, 07:37 AM)

Cheers!  wink.gif

Itīs music to my ears! Canīt wait to see your girls in action! SWAINS has started the new trend. Whoīs gonna be next? A great mystery of autumn updates has just begun to unfold! wink.gif

smile.gif well.. I would say that the new series starring FAIRY and FENICE have already made some.. barefoot steps in the direction you like, @bfwatcher.. smile.gif
But further steps will indeed be made. By whom? We will see.. wink.gif

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted: Sep 22 2019, 02:56 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Today at BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS we have three photosets starring FIVE barefoot beauties:
real-life sisters CHAT NOIR & MANDALA, barefoot photographer SOLE shooting her barefoot muse ALYSSA, and COBY in her last session for me.
The right mix of posed pictures, "on-the-fly" shots of the girls barefooting in public, and exciting close-ups of their ROUGH & DIRTY-SOLED feet!
ENJOY! cool.gif

Real-life sisters CHAT NOIR (left - feet size 41EU/10US) & MANDALA (right - feet size 38EU/7.5US) in Venice (Italy)
user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

ALYSSA (left) and SOLE (right) - both with size 38EU/7.5US feet
user posted image

user posted image

SOLE (left) shoots ALYSSA (right) in the garden of a luxury hotel in Venice (Italy)
user posted image

COBY (feet size 40EU/9.5US) at the bus station of Venice (Italy)
user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

--------------------
shifter
Posted: Sep 22 2019, 04:25 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1877

a great update!! thank you very much
PMEmail Poster
bfwatcher
Posted: Sep 22 2019, 04:26 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Thanks for these wonderful sets, Feetosopher! The sessions you had with all these women are simply unforgetable. So much beauty, so much elegance and such a huge erotic charge! CHAT NOIR and MANDALA look so cool! And ALYSSA? Isnīt she super sexy balancing on one foot? SOLE? Has there ever been a more attractive photographer? wink.gif

COBY? Well, are you sure that she was "just a model"? Wasnīt she an inspector in charge of finding out how clean the city was? In my modest opinion, she must have been rather disappointed at the job the authorities had done in this area. I wish I had been around when she was reporting what she had found out. She goes: "Hey guys, I know that your job isnīt easy, but check out my feet. Do you really think that they have to be that filthy after an afternoon walk?" wink.gif

By the way, I hope that CHAT NOIR is one of the girls who have agreed to be featured in your more dynamic barefoot lifestyle vids! Her big feet must walk too!!! wink.gif
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Sep 22 2019, 04:45 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (shifter @ Sep 22 2019, 04:25 PM)
a great update!! thank you very much

You are most welcome, amico! Thank you for your appreciation! smile.gif

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted: Sep 22 2019, 04:56 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (bfwatcher @ Sep 22 2019, 04:26 PM)
Thanks for these wonderful sets, Feetosopher! The sessions you had with all these women are simply unforgetable. So much beauty, so much elegance and such a huge erotic charge! CHAT NOIR and MANDALA look so cool! And ALYSSA? Isnīt she super sexy balancing on one foot? SOLE? Has there ever been a more attractive photographer?  wink.gif

COBY? Well, are you sure that she was "just a model"? Wasnīt she an inspector in charge of finding out how clean the city was? In my modest opinion, she must have been rather disappointed at the job the authorities had done in this area. I wish I had been around when she was reporting what she had found out. She goes: "Hey guys, I know that your job isnīt easy, but check out my feet. Do you really think that they have to be that filthy after an afternoon walk?"  wink.gif

By the way, I hope that CHAT NOIR is one of the girls who have agreed to be featured in your more dynamic barefoot lifestyle vids! Her big feet must walk too!!! wink.gif

Thank you very much for your appreciation, @bfwatcher! smile.gif

Cool that you made use of some online translator to understand what the writing in Italian on that notice meant.. wink.gif
Yes, you got it right.. COBY was actually assessing the.. dirtiness of Venice bus station on that day.. wink.gif

As for another "Barefoot Lifestyle" series starring CHAT NOIR.. unfortunately I haven't shot with her this summer.. sad.gif
CHAT NOIR is experiencing quite a difficult period from a personal standpoint.. please keep your fingers crossed for her.. as I am doing.. thank you.
We all hope to see her back as soon as possible, I guess..

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted: Sep 28 2019, 01:21 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Here we go with the final update in the first "Barefoot Lifestyle" series starring our gorgeous newcomer FAIRY!
2 photosets and 2 HD VIDEOS (total combined duration 6'30'')!
Glamorous poses, barefooting in crowded streets, exciting feet close-ups!
FAIRY tests her soles on sharp metal grates, and delivers a mind-blowing, in-your-face FILTHY SOLES SHOW!
STAY TUNED for another exciting "Barefoot Lifestyle" series starring wonderful FAIRY coming soon at BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS!

FAIRY loves to stick the FILTHY SOLES of her powerful size 37EU/6.5US feet right in your faces!
user posted image

FAIRY tests her tough dirty soles on sharp metal grates
user posted image

FAIRY goes glamorous by the Adige River in Verona (Italy)
user posted image

FAIRY at Victory Bridge in Verona (Italy)
user posted image

FAIRY in 2 HD VIDEOS - total combined duration 6'30''
user posted image

user posted image

--------------------
bfwatcher
Posted: Sep 29 2019, 05:29 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Sep 22 2019, 04:56 PM)
As for another "Barefoot Lifestyle" series starring CHAT NOIR.. unfortunately I haven't shot with her this summer.. sad.gif
CHAT NOIR is experiencing quite a difficult period from a personal standpoint.. please keep your fingers crossed for her.. as I am doing.. thank you.
We all hope to see her back as soon as possible, I guess..

Iīm so sorry to hear that. Best of luck to her! Hope she manages to sort everything out as soon as possible. This community needs CHAT NOIR. If she decided not to model again, it would be a terrible loss for all of us who like her so much! As I said, fingers crossed!!
PMEmail Poster
shifter
Posted: Sep 29 2019, 07:33 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Sep 22 2019, 04:56 PM)
[QUOTE=bfwatcher,Sep 22 2019, 04:26 PM]As for another "Barefoot Lifestyle" series starring CHAT NOIR.. unfortunately I haven't shot with her this summer.. sad.gif

all my blessings to Chat Noir as well i hope she can cope with whatever makes her life difficult at the moment, and will be able to be happy and live a joyful life.

Chat Noir (and amongst many others) is such a long-term model to your site, feetosopher, and not only that, but i think, at least to speak for myself, i kinda built a relationship to the models, even if i dont know them in real-life, i know their faces and somehow they are a part of my life as i regulary look at the pictures and the videos.
And to read that one is suffering, it touches me and i hope she is getting better soon.

but i also think this forum here is kinda special as its just a small place with a handful of people, you do actually care, same as you did have health issues or hal heaven was suffering from a burnout. this all touches!
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Oct 1 2019, 04:43 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

@shifter, @bfwatcher: many thanks from my side for caring about CHAT NOIR.
I have made no mystery that she is much more than a muse to me, and I guess that she has reached legend status
in the minds and hearts of many enthusiasts for female barefooting (and exhibitionism, too) around the globe.
I don't know whether CHAT NOIR is checking the forum now (she deffo used to do so before difficult times fell on her),
and I don't know when I will be able to let her know about your kind thoughts and good wishes for her but.. many thanks again!

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted: Oct 5 2019, 05:01 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Today at BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS we have THREE PHOTOSETS starring THREE barefoot beauties:
ALEXIS, the Mother of all Barefoot Urban Girls, showing off her SUPER-DIRTY SOLES (among the blackest ones ever seen on the site!)
gorgeous IRIE strutting her unpedicured feet with ULTRA-ROUGH SOLES in Venice (Italy),
and MANDALA barefooting in Peschiera del Garda (Italy) in a peculiar outfit.
ENJOY! cool.gif

ALEXIS has been into powerful motorbikes since her teens
user posted image

ALEXIS shows off her SUPER-DIRTY SOLES in plenty of exciting close-ups!
user posted image

ALEXIS looking for bras in a shop: BUG subscribers can enjoy her barefoot shopping in a sequence of pictures!
user posted image

IRIE (feet size 38EU/7.5US) in all her barefoot charme.. with SUPER-ROUGH SOLES, of course!
user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

MANDALA (size 38EU/7.5US) in her last solo session for me - Peschiera del Garda (Italy), May 2010
user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

--------------------
shifter
Posted: Oct 6 2019, 03:19 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

fantastic update, wow, alexis soles are super black!! exactly how we like em!!
PMEmail Poster
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (133) « First ... 72 73 [74] 75 76 ... Last » Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0206 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]