City Feet message board

Pages: (133) « First ... 73 74 [75] 76 77 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS / barefoot-urban-girls.com, Weekly PHOTO-VIDEO UPDATES thread
Feetosopher
  Posted: Oct 6 2019, 04:29 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2618

QUOTE (shifter @ Oct 6 2019, 03:19 PM)
fantastic update, wow, alexis soles are super black!! exactly how we like em!!

Great to know that you liked the update, amico! Thank you very much for your appreciation! smile.gif
I expected enthusiastic feedback about the "dirtiness level" of ALEXIS' soles.. well, at least I can count on your own.. wink.gif

--------------------
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
Feetosopher
  Posted: Oct 6 2019, 04:30 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Oct 5 2019, 05:01 PM)
Today at BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS we have THREE PHOTOSETS starring THREE barefoot beauties:
ALEXIS, the Mother of all Barefoot Urban Girls, showing off her SUPER-DIRTY SOLES (among the blackest ones ever seen on the site!)
gorgeous IRIE strutting her unpedicured feet with ULTRA-ROUGH SOLES in Venice (Italy),
and MANDALA barefooting in Peschiera del Garda (Italy) in a peculiar outfit.
BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS PHOTOSETS
BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS VIDEOCLIPS
ENJOY! cool.gif

ALEXIS has been into powerful motorbikes since her teens
user posted image

ALEXIS shows off her SUPER-DIRTY SOLES in plenty of exciting close-ups!
user posted image

ALEXIS looking for bras in a shop: BUG subscribers can enjoy her barefoot shopping in a sequence of pictures!
user posted image

IRIE (feet size 38EU/7.5US) in all her barefoot charme.. with SUPER-ROUGH SOLES, of course!
user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

MANDALA (size 38EU/7.5US) in her last solo session for me - Peschiera del Garda (Italy), May 2010
user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

This is the update shifter and I were talking about..

--------------------
bfwatcher
Posted: Oct 12 2019, 09:48 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3209

QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Oct 5 2019, 05:01 PM)
ALEXIS looking for bras in a shop: BUG subscribers can enjoy her barefoot shopping in a sequence of pictures!
user posted image

user posted image

MANDALA (size 38EU/7.5US) in her last solo session for me - Peschiera del Garda (Italy), May 2010
user posted image

Thanks for another set of super sexy images, Feetosopher! Italian girls are wonderful and your photos make this simple fact well known!

In my opinion these pictures are especially cool: ALEXIS going shopping. Given my taste, the reason why I like her in this situation is quite clear. I also enjoy contrasts. No wonder I love IRIE showing the tops and the bottoms of her feet at one go! And one of my favourite model MANDALA? Isnīt she stunning standing barefoot at a bus stop right next to a shod passenger? COOL! wink.gif

To cut a long story short, cool women, sexy feet and some awesome pics!
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Oct 12 2019, 04:35 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Thank you very much for your appreciation, bfwatcher! smile.gif
I was pretty sure that you would like the "barefoot bra-shopping" shot of ALEXIS.. wink.gif
Unfortunately most Italian shops do not allow to hold photo-shootings inside.. and it has become extremely difficult to take more than 5-6 pictures
and a short video also in most Italian railway stations without being stopped and inspected by the railway police.
Shooting in the subway is definitely a no-no in Italy.. the police will arrive in a couple of minutes, you will have to give explanations,
and you will be told to stop immediately and not to try to do that again.
Italy is rather different from Russia, in that respect..

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted: Oct 13 2019, 02:24 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Today at BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS we have the last update in this "Barefoot Lifestyle" series featuring our gorgeous supermodel AMELIE..
2 photosets and one HD VIDEO (duration over 4 min.)!
AMELIE enjoys the warm September sun and the great vista on Garda Lake in Desenzano (Italy), talks a lot with me in video
(in Italian with English subtitles), and is not ashamed of showing off her dirty feet while sitting at one of the poshiest cafes in town!
Also included are plenty of breathtaking close-ups of AMELIE's superb size 38EU/7.5US feet with ROUGH DIRTY SOLES!
STAY TUNED for brand new "Barefoot Lifestyle" series starring gorgeous AMELIE in future updates at BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS! wink.gif

AMELIE shows off her DIRTY SOLES while sitting at one of the poshiest cafes in Desenzano del Garda (Italy)
user posted image

AMELIE lets you inspect the ROUGH DIRTY SOLES of her bare feet at the car parking, just before driving home barefooted!
user posted image

user posted image

Cheerful AMELIE enjoys the warm sun and the breeze on Garda Lake (Italy)
user posted image

user posted image

AMELIE in HD VIDEO - duration over 4 min.
user posted image

--------------------
bfwatcher
Posted: Oct 14 2019, 04:49 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3209

QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Oct 12 2019, 04:35 PM)
I was pretty sure that you would like the "barefoot bra-shopping" shot of ALEXIS.. wink.gif
Unfortunately most Italian shops do not allow to hold photo-shootings inside.. and it has become extremely difficult to take more than 5-6 pictures
and a short video also in most Italian railway stations without being stopped and inspected by the railway police.
Shooting in the subway is definitely a no-no in Italy.. the police will arrive in a couple of minutes, you will have to give explanations,

Yeah, thatīs something I donīt get. Everyone is taking photos everywhere these days, there are CCTV cameras at every corner and nobody seems to care and yet the police are getting upset if they see a beautiful girl and a dude shooting her. Strange indeed... mad.gif
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Oct 15 2019, 08:06 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (bfwatcher @ Oct 14 2019, 04:49 PM)
QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Oct 12 2019, 04:35 PM)

Yeah, thatīs something I donīt get. Everyone is taking photos everywhere these days, there are CCTV cameras at every corner and nobody seems to care and yet the police are getting upset if they see a beautiful girl and a dude shooting her. Strange indeed... mad.gif

I totally agree with you, bfwatcher.. I mean, in Italy police has plenty of people to worry about.. what's the point of going after me and my models?
When I started, back in 2004, railway police never cared about us.. the change began around 2009, and the situation has worsened over the years.. sad.gif

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted: Oct 20 2019, 03:08 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Today's update at BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS is entirely dedicated to barefooting in autumn! We have three photosets starring FOUR BAREFOOT BEAUTIES:
The Italian Barefoot Goddess AIKO puts on a blazing hot DIRTY SOLES SHOW at the railway station with her blonde friend ALYSSA,
plus we have exotic-looking MARY barefooting in the rainy streets of Bologna (Italy),
and wonderful KLE barefooting along the Grand Canal in Venice (Italy).
Great poses, on-the-fly action shots, and a festival of breathtaking feet close-ups in the headliner set.. TOUGH DIRTY SOLES in your faces!
For the next weeks, we will alternate our "Barefoot Lifestyle" series with "autumn barefooting" specials.. STAY TUNED! wink.gif

ALYSSA (feet size 38EU/7.5US) and AIKO (feet size 36EU/6US) let you get up close and personal with their ROUGH DIRTY SOLES!
user posted image

user posted image

ALYSSA and AIKO caught "on-the-fly" while looking at their fantastic bare feet.. a penny for their thoughts! wink.gif
user posted image

MARY (feet size 39EU/8.5US) barefooting in the rainy streets of Bologna (Italy).
Those with sharp eyes will pick a.. detail revealing that it was NOT a warm day.. biggrin.gif
user posted image

user posted image

MARY in Piazza Maggiore, the heart of Bologna (Italy). Again.. mind the details! wink.gif
user posted image

KLE (feet size 38EU/7.5US) in Venice (Italy)
user posted image

Dirty soles everywhere! biggrin.gif
user posted image

KLE along the Grand Canal of Venice (Italy)
user posted image

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted: Oct 20 2019, 05:37 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Anti-spam bump! mad.gif

--------------------
ZaneSGM
Posted: Oct 20 2019, 08:07 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 5960

Great new stuff, Feetosopher! I especially like Kle - would love to see more from her. If she's willing to wear shorts, that would be even better. smile.gif
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Oct 20 2019, 08:30 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (ZaneSGM @ Oct 20 2019, 08:07 PM)
Great new stuff, Feetosopher! I especially like Kle - would love to see more from her. If she's willing to wear shorts, that would be even better. smile.gif

Thank you very much for your appreciation, ZaneSGM! smile.gif
I guess that KLE would look great in hot pants even now.. that she is in her late 30s.. smile.gif
You see, KLE posed for me only in the first year of my BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS project.. that is, in 2004! KLE was 21 back then.
The pictures you have enjoyed.. are 15 years old.
Sadly I have lost contact with KLE since 2005.. but I bet that she is still good looking.. wink.gif

--------------------
shifter
Posted: Oct 20 2019, 08:56 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1877

stunning update!!
PMEmail Poster
ZaneSGM
Posted: Oct 20 2019, 09:03 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 5960

QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Oct 20 2019, 08:30 PM)
Great new stuff, Feetosopher!  I especially like Kle - would love to see more from her. If she's willing to wear shorts, that would be even better. smile.gif

I guess that KLE would look great in hot pants even now.. that she is in her late 30s.. smile.gif
You see, KLE posed for me only in the first year of my BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS project.. that is, in 2004! KLE was 21 back then.
Sadly I have lost contact with KLE since 2005.. but I bet that she is still good looking.. wink.gif

Ahh, too bad! KLE is definitely the 'type' I usually prefer - dark hair, olive or light brown skin. I see far too few of them on barefooting sites!
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Oct 21 2019, 09:15 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (shifter @ Oct 20 2019, 08:56 PM)
stunning update!!

Thank you very much for your appreciation, amico! Great to know that you liked the update! smile.gif

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted: Oct 21 2019, 09:26 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (ZaneSGM @ Oct 20 2019, 09:03 PM)
QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Oct 20 2019, 08:30 PM)
Great new stuff, Feetosopher!  I especially like Kle - would love to see more from her. If she's willing to wear shorts, that would be even better. smile.gif

Ahh, too bad! KLE is definitely the 'type' I usually prefer - dark hair, olive or light brown skin. I see far too few of them on barefooting sites!

Yeah, too bad indeed about KLE.. but you see, in 15 years of activity I have shot over 150 different barefoot beauties..
it's pretty obvious that most of them are not active as models anymore..

As for barefoot beauties with a "dark complexion".. no surprise that this kind of girls is more frequent in Italy (and hence on BUG), as well as
in other Mediterranean countries and in Southern California (and hence on SGM), than in, say, Germany or Russia (and hence on TIA and City Feet).

Yet the results of a POLL ON THE TOPIC launched by bfwatcher here in the Forum..
clearly say that the overwhelming majority of the (relatively few) voters.. does NOT like girls with a dark complexion.. sad.gif

--------------------
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (133) « First ... 73 74 [75] 76 77 ... Last » Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0222 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]