City Feet message board

Pages: (133) « First ... 75 76 [77] 78 79 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS / barefoot-urban-girls.com, Weekly PHOTO-VIDEO UPDATES thread
Feetosopher
  Posted: Nov 3 2019, 07:12 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2618

QUOTE (bfwatcher @ Nov 3 2019, 11:16 AM)
Iīm a bit late with my comment again so I just want to say how great SWAINS looks in these pics. There are quite a few tasty ingredients which I like when it comes to photos featuring barefoot women: sexy outfits, public places, cobbles and many more.  wink.gif

As for the video, a cool directorīs cut. Full of action, isnīt it? As I never forget to point out: female feet should be used for walking!  smile.gif

Thank you very much for your appreciation, @bfwatcher! smile.gif
I would say that the.. "tasty ingredients" you mentioned.. are usually quite abundant in The Feetosopher's recipes.. cool.gif
As for more barefooting action in BUG videos.. I hope that the next updates in the "Barefoot Lifestyle" series.. will be of some interest to you.. wink.gif

--------------------
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
Feetosopher
  Posted: Nov 3 2019, 07:20 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (bfwatcher @ Nov 3 2019, 11:35 AM)
Coming to your question: what other means of transport?  wink.gif

But seriously, itīs cool to see CHAT NOIR. I really do hope that sheīs soon gonna figure out what to do about those things sheīs facing now. Who knows, then she might celebrate the return to normal life by doing a brand new autumn shoot!

How I admire all these girls. Itīs cold and yet they take their shoes off! Fantastic! Canīt wait to see another part of your special autumn updates, Feetosopher!

Well.. it should have been your task to name those three other means of transport..
but I guess that you have been a bit.. "distracted" by CHAT NOIR's own ones.. biggrin.gif
BTW.. I have no news from her, sadly, so I do not know whether the situation has improved for her..
but I do hope that I will have some good news for you all about CHAT NOIR soon.. fingers (and toes) crossed.

As for BUG "barefooting in autumn" specials.. there will be one more in 2 weeks, after a brand-new "Barefoot Lifestyle" series
(a summer one, sorry smile.gif ).
Then winter will get closer.. if you get what I mean.. wink.gif

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted: Nov 3 2019, 07:22 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Nov 2 2019, 05:35 PM)
Here we go with the second SPECIAL UPDATE entirely dedicated to BAREFOOTING IN AUTUMN..
3 photosets starring 3 gorgeous barefoot beauties.. AMANDA, VIOLACEA and CHAT NOIR!
The girls venture barefooted inside the harbour of Venice (Italy), a dangerous place where workers are required to wear safety boots!
Glamorous poses, a festival of breathtaking feet close-ups, and ROUGH DIRTY SOLES in your faces!
BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS PHOTOSETS
BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS VIDEOCLIPS
Stay tuned for brand-new "Barefoot Lifestyle" series and never-before-seen autumn barefooting pictures in future updates at BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS!

Gorgeous AMANDA is rightly proud of the FILTHY SOLES of her fantastic bare feet!
user posted image

AMANDA is super-happy to let you inspect her size 37EU/6.5US bare feet in plenty of breathtaking close-ups!
user posted image

BUG subscribers can enjoy the ENTIRE famous sequence of AMANDA and the crane in the harbour of Venice (Italy)
user posted image

VIOLACEA is back to show off her superb size 38EU/7.5US feet with ultra-high arches and SUPER-ROUGH DIRTY SOLES!
user posted image

user posted image

No safety boots for hard-soled VIOLACEA at the harbour of Venice (Italy)!
user posted image

A 19 year old CHAT NOIR on her first non-nude solo session.. if you want to see her naked & wide open.. check out BAREFOOT NUDITY!
user posted image

Besides CHAT NOIR's size 41EU/10US bare feet, there are 3 other different.. means of transportation in this picture.. can you spot them all?
user posted image

user posted image

This is the update we are talking about..

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted: Nov 9 2019, 03:47 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Here we go with a brand new "Barefoot Lifestyle" series.. starring our gorgeous newcomer FAIRY!
1 photoset and 1 HD VIDEO (duration 3'30'')!
A theatrical actress and modern dance performer in everyday life, barefoot FAIRY now wears an elegant and sexy long dress:
after testing her TOUGH FILTHY SOLES on sharp metal grates (which leave deep marks on the skin of her soles),
FAIRY delivers a breathtaking legs'n'bare feet show while surfing the web on her smartphone! FILTHY SOLES in your faces!
We also have an additional photoset featuring cute TOSCA in Venice (Italy), with plenty of exciting feet close-ups.. VERY DIRTY SOLES!
STAY TUNED for the next episodes in this exciting "Barefoot Lifestyle" series starring FAIRY in future updates at BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS!

FAIRY - feet size 37EU/6.5US
user posted image

user posted image

FAIRY in HD VIDEO - duration 3'30''
user posted image

TOSCA - feet size 39EU/8.5US
user posted image

user posted image

TOSCA on Santiago Calatrava's famed Constitution Bridge in Venice (Italy)
user posted image

--------------------
alyfab
Posted: Nov 10 2019, 09:02 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1415

Fairy is stunning
PMEmail Poster
shifter
Posted: Nov 10 2019, 02:44 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1877

wow, fantastic update
of both fairy and stunning tosca as well!!
PMEmail Poster
bfwatcher
Posted: Nov 10 2019, 04:12 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3209

Wow! Great to see FAIRY sport another super sexy outfit! If you ask me, this is exactly the way to go! Partially covered legs and fully exposed feet! Wonderful! FAIRY is a fantastic model and we all know that! wink.gif

TOSCA, of course, is equally sexy! A girl who puts on a pair of jeans while forgeting about any kind of footwear always wins me over!

To cut a long story short, great women, wonderful outfits, two pairs of sexy feet and carefully chosen locations. Isnīt the planet Earth a rather cool place? wink.gif

Canīt wait to see these barefoot stunners again!
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Nov 10 2019, 07:36 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

@alyfab, @shifter, @bfwatcher.. thank you very much indeed for your appreciation! smile.gif
@ bfwatcher: if you are into those types of outfit, the next year at BUG will bring plenty of exciting updates for you.. wink.gif

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted: Nov 16 2019, 06:23 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Here we go with the last special update entirely dedicated to barefooting in autumn.. with a huge surprise for you.. smile.gif
The headliner set indeed features never-before-seen pictures from the last shooting ever of gorgeous hardcore barefoot beauty SELENE!
And we also have beautiful STEFANIA, and exotic BLACK ROSE barefooting in the rain! 3 photosets!
With this update I want to celebrate outstanding SELENE after 10 years from her retirement, and I also want to wish sunny days
to the population of the city of Venice, which suffered heavy damage from an exceptional high tide some days ago.
I held countless shootings for BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS and for BAREFOOT NUDITY in Venice, and I love the city
as much as I love my hometown, Mantova. Many former Barefoot Urban Girls live in Venice, or used to live there.
I wish the best to the brave population of that unique city, and hope that it will soon be restored to its former glory. RISE UP, VENICE!

SELENE (feet size 38EU/7.5US) sticks her ROCK HARD SOLES right in the noses of BUG subscribers in plenty of breathtaking close-ups!
user posted image

SELENE enjoys a cigarette before the railway station of Venice (Italy) on a sunny October day in 2009
user posted image

SELENE at the harbour of Venice (Italy) in one of my all-time favorite shots
user posted image

STEFANIA (feet size 36EU/6US) at the bus station of Venice (Italy) on a sunny November day in 2008
user posted image

STEFANIA enjoys the vista from Santiago Calatrava's famed Constitution Bridge
user posted image

STEFANIA poses by a canal near the bus station
user posted image

BLACK ROSE (feet size 37EU/6.5US) barefooting in Verona on a rainy day in October 2009
user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

--------------------
alyfab
Posted: Nov 17 2019, 09:25 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Really beautiful
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Nov 17 2019, 11:33 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (alyfab @ Nov 17 2019, 09:25 AM)
Really beautiful

Thank you but.. who are you referring to? smile.gif

--------------------
alyfab
Posted: Nov 17 2019, 07:07 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Black Rose
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Nov 17 2019, 10:20 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (alyfab @ Nov 17 2019, 07:07 PM)
Black Rose

Ah, OK! Thank you again! smile.gif

--------------------
bfwatcher
Posted: Nov 22 2019, 07:45 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3209

To see girls like SELENE and STEFANIA is definitely a dream come true. Look at their jackets and coats: surely they do provide a wonderful contrast to their completely bare feet! Yes, especially this feature makes the pictures and the girls in them so fascinating! Feetosopher, good for you, man, that you could experience this wonder firsthand back then.

Wow! BLACK ROSE. You guys canīt even begin to understand how much I was looking forward to her second set and hell here it is! Am I disappointed? Absolutely not! The woman is special, sheīs unique and Iīm struggling in a desperate attempt to find a CF model who could challenge BLACK ROSEīs charisma and that touch of a strange enigma that seems to envelop her. Well done, Feetosopher! This model is a true gem!
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Nov 22 2019, 09:50 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (bfwatcher @ Nov 22 2019, 07:45 PM)
To see girls like SELENE and STEFANIA is definitely a dream come true. Look at their jackets and coats: surely they do provide a wonderful contrast to their completely bare feet! Yes, especially this feature makes the pictures and the girls in them so fascinating! Feetosopher, good for you, man, that you could experience this wonder firsthand back then.

Wow! BLACK ROSE. You guys canīt even begin to understand how much I was looking forward to her second set and hell here it is! Am I disappointed? Absolutely not! The woman is special, sheīs unique and Iīm struggling in a desperate attempt to find a CF model who could challenge BLACK ROSEīs charisma and that touch of a strange enigma that seems to envelop her. Well done, Feetosopher! This model is a true gem!

Thank you very much for your appreciation, bfwatcher.. I hoped that you would like this update.. wink.gif

BLACK ROSE is the classic one hit wonder; she posed for me just once in 2009.
At the time I was starting with nude photography, and since BLACK ROSE was a Suicide Girls Hopeful, I made her an offer to pose nude.
She moved away from Venice a few weeks after the shooting, and I lost contact with her.
Things went this way quite often in my 15-plus years as The Feetosopher..

--------------------
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (133) « First ... 75 76 [77] 78 79 ... Last » Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0202 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]