City Feet message board

Pages: (134) « First ... 76 77 [78] 79 80 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS / barefoot-urban-girls.com, Weekly PHOTO-VIDEO UPDATES thread
Feetosopher
  Posted: Nov 23 2019, 02:35 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2618

In today's update subscribers to BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS can enjoy some moments of an afternoon I spent with gorgeous AMELIE
in Verona (Italy) on a blazing hot August day: 2 photosets and one HD VIDEO - duration 3' 30''.
AMELIE is dressed to kill, and her soles are dirty from a morning session for a brand-new "Barefoot Lifestyle" series that will be released in 2020.
AMELIE poses in various locations in the Sottoriva area, then visits barefooted the Gardens of Villa Giusti, one of my favourite locations for shootings.
Beauty, elegance, sex-appeal, radiant smiles and a true festival of breathtaking close-ups of AMELIE's fantastic size 38EU/7.5US feet,
with perfectly pedicured toes and TOUGH DIRTY SOLES, tackling different surfaces!
BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS PHOTOSETS
BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS VIDEOCLIPS
STAY TUNED for FIVE brand-new "Barefoot Lifestyle" series starring gorgeous AMELIE in future updates at BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS!

AMELIE's radiant smiles are one of the main reasons behind global warming!
user posted image

user posted image

BUG subscribers can enjoy a festival of close-ups of AMELIE's fantastic size 38EU/7.5US feet with TOUGH DIRTY SOLES!
user posted image

AMELIE posing in the Sottoriva area in Verona (Italy)
user posted image

AMELIE taking a picture in the Gardens of Villa Giusti in Verona (Italy)
user posted image

AMELIE in HD VIDEO - duration 3'30''
user posted image

--------------------
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
Feetosopher
  Posted: Nov 23 2019, 09:39 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

All the fans of wonderful AMELIE can feast on a 20-picture FREE special contribution to WU's Feet Links wink.gif
http://wusfeetlinks.com/newcontrib/AMELIE2019112310Nov/

--------------------
bfwatcher
Posted: Nov 24 2019, 11:20 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3209

QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Nov 22 2019, 09:50 PM)
QUOTE (bfwatcher @ Nov 22 2019, 07:45 PM)
To see girls like SELENE and STEFANIA is definitely a dream come true. Look at their jackets and coats: surely they do provide a wonderful contrast to their completely bare feet! Yes, especially this feature makes the pictures and the girls in them so fascinating! Feetosopher, good for you, man, that you could experience this wonder firsthand back then.

Wow! BLACK ROSE. You guys can´t even begin to understand how much I was looking forward to her second set and hell here it is! Am I disappointed? Absolutely not! The woman is special, she´s unique and I´m struggling in a desperate attempt to find a CF model who could challenge BLACK ROSE´s charisma and that touch of a strange enigma that seems to envelop her. Well done, Feetosopher! This model is a true gem!

Thank you very much for your appreciation, bfwatcher.. I hoped that you would like this update.. wink.gif

BLACK ROSE is the classic one hit wonder; she posed for me just once in 2009.
At the time I was starting with nude photography, and since BLACK ROSE was a Suicide Girls Hopeful, I made her an offer to pose nude.
She moved away from Venice a few weeks after the shooting, and I lost contact with her.
Things went this way quite often in my 15-plus years as The Feetosopher..

Yeah, it´s always a sad story if a promising model´s career doesn´t last a bit longer. The more grateful we should be for every single barefoot step captured by your camera, I guess. wink.gif
PMEmail Poster
bfwatcher
Posted: Nov 24 2019, 11:33 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

AMELIE is a trully exceptional model. Once again she treated us to her wonderful smile and her super sexy barefoot beauty. Why can´t more women be like her?

By the way, there must be tons of followers who secretly or even openly observe your sessions and I am jealous of them big time. Meeting this barefoot godess in person must be an absolute blast!

As for the "real-life" series coming up, well, I don´t have to tell you, Feetosopher, how much I´m looking forward to the day when the first one of them will be released. wink.gif

PS Great set at Wu´s!
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Nov 24 2019, 03:07 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (bfwatcher @ Nov 24 2019, 11:33 AM)
AMELIE is a trully exceptional model. Once again she treated us to her wonderful smile and her super sexy barefoot beauty. Why can´t more women be like her?

By the way, there must be tons of followers who secretly or even openly observe your sessions and I am jealous of them big time. Meeting this barefoot godess in person must be an absolute blast!

As for the "real-life" series coming up, well, I don´t have to tell you, Feetosopher, how much I´m looking forward to the day when the first one of them will be released. wink.gif

PS Great set at Wu´s!

Thank you so much for your kind words about AMELIE, bfwatcher! I am sure that she will appreciate them a lot (remember.. she checks the Forum.. wink.gif ).

Frankly speaking, my shootings do not get that much attention, except for some puzzled looks by people.. biggrin.gif
Only rarely I noticed dudes following me and the model from a distance, and they regularly quit doing that once they
realized that I had "picked" them. It's equally rare that people exchange words with me and/or the model during shootings.
When that happens, most of the times people express polite appreciation for the model, or curiosity about the reason why she is barefooted.
Only exceptionally I had to be hard-nosed towards creepy guys who did not behave properly.

As for the new "Barefoot Lifestyle" series.. the first one will be released in February 2020.. you'll have to be patient.. smile.gif
but starting from the next weekend, I hope that BUG "winter barefooting" specials will entertain you adequately.. wink.gif

--------------------
ZaneSGM
Posted: Nov 24 2019, 06:50 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 5960

Thanks you for this set, feetosopher! My favorite model Amelie is back and seems to be getting even more beautiful with every set. smile.gif

The compilation on Wu's page is exceptional. I'm always partial toward the photos where her feet are especially black, but all of them are great!

I'm impressed to see her barefooting on loose stones. Very few of my models would be able to do that.
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Nov 24 2019, 09:14 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (ZaneSGM @ Nov 24 2019, 06:50 PM)
Thanks you for this set, feetosopher! My favorite model Amelie is back and seems to be getting even more beautiful with every set. smile.gif

The compilation on Wu's page is exceptional. I'm always partial toward the photos where her feet are especially black, but all of them are great!

I'm impressed to see her barefooting on loose stones. Very few of my models would be able to do that.

Thank you very much for your appreciation, Zane! AMELIE will surely be happy when she reads your kind words (also about her barefooting skills)! wink.gif
Glad to read that you enjoyed my special contribution set at WU's! smile.gif
As for the.. dirtiness level of soles.. it may be difficult to get them really black if it rained the day before the shooting,
and you should also consider that streets and sidewalks are washed rather often in art cities such as Verona or Mantova
(where I hold most of my shootings) to give the impression of tidiness to tourists.

--------------------
ZaneSGM
Posted: Nov 25 2019, 05:40 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 5960

I totally understand about the rain and clean streets. One advantage of Southern California is that it rarely rains, so the streets accumulate dirt... but it does rain sometimes, and that makes filthy soles hard to achieve.

Doesn't matter that much, though - Amelie is fantastic no matter what!
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Nov 25 2019, 06:51 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (ZaneSGM @ Nov 25 2019, 05:40 PM)
I totally understand about the rain and clean streets. One advantage of Southern California is that it rarely rains, so the streets accumulate dirt... but it does rain sometimes, and that makes filthy soles hard to achieve.

Doesn't matter that much, though - Amelie is fantastic no matter what!

Other factors that may play against very dirty soles in the cities where I usually hold my shootings are:
1) limited / no road traffic, like in Venice.. they use boats there, of course..
2) some types of stone pavement, which "peel off" dirt from soles.
Whatever.. you are right.. AMELIE is so beautiful that can make our heads spin even with relatively clean soles.. wink.gif

--------------------
Southerncrossfire44
Posted: Nov 27 2019, 05:32 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1222

More Amelie is always a good thing! I'm so glad that she has become one of your most frequent recurring models, my friend!

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Nov 27 2019, 11:53 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Southerncrossfire44 @ Nov 27 2019, 05:32 AM)
More Amelie is always a good thing! I'm so glad that she has become one of your most frequent recurring models, my friend!

Great to know, my friend.. and thank you very much for your appreciation! smile.gif
I shot AMELIE often last summer, also because unfortunately SWAINS was ultra-busy with her job, and went on holiday abroad in my only week off work..

--------------------
bfwatcher
Posted: Nov 30 2019, 11:26 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Nov 24 2019, 03:07 PM)
Frankly speaking, my shootings do not get that much attention, except for some puzzled looks by people.. biggrin.gif
Only rarely I noticed dudes following me and the model from a distance, and they regularly quit doing that once they
realized that I had "picked" them. It's equally rare that people exchange words with me and/or the model during shootings.
When that happens, most of the times people express polite appreciation for the model, or curiosity about the reason why she is barefooted.
Only exceptionally I had to be hard-nosed towards creepy guys who did not behave properly.

Cool! So there are dudes in Italy who do notice! By the way if they told you that they know who you are and who your model is and that they follow your work on the Internet, would you let them be part of the session and look at you "officially"? And also if people ask about the model, how do you explain why she´s barefooted? Do you usually tell them the truth that there´s a market for this kind of things or do you tell them something about art, symbols or some other nonsense just to get rid of them?

As for barefoot lifestyle series, yeah, the wait´s gonna be rather long. Well, I hope that the "cold weather" stuff you usually post to honour the winter season will make up for it a bit. Hope that at least one of the coming sets will be dedicated to pics in which the models´ faces would be saying "Hey, do I really have to put up with this?" You do remember the wonderful photo of VIOLACEA you posted here in summer, don´t you? wink.gif

Anyway, you´ve got a great hobby! smile.gif
PMEmail Poster
bfwatcher
Posted: Nov 30 2019, 11:49 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Nov 27 2019, 11:53 AM)
QUOTE (Southerncrossfire44 @ Nov 27 2019, 05:32 AM)
More Amelie is always a good thing!  I'm so glad that she has become one of your most frequent recurring models, my friend!

Great to know, my friend.. and thank you very much for your appreciation! smile.gif
I shot AMELIE often last summer, also because unfortunately SWAINS was ultra-busy with her job, and went on holiday abroad in my only week off work..

Yes, it´s a pity you couldn´t shoot SWAINS. That said AMELIE is a wonderful person and I´ll never grow tired of seeing her.

Well, recently I´ve been thinking about these girls a lot. Wouldn´t it be possible to make them both participate in another barefoot lifestyle shoot next spring or summer? The scenario could be something like that: AMELIE takes SWAINS for a ride in her car (at the beginning she is sitting in the car and watching SWAINS walking towards her), then the girls park the car somewhere on a river bank and wash it using just water from the river. After that they have a picnic on the grass. When they get back home, AMELIE watches SWAINS going away from the car. How about that? Wouldn´t a session like that be a wonderful chance to see the girls´ feet in action without changing BUG´s poetics? wink.gif
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Nov 30 2019, 07:19 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (bfwatcher @ Nov 30 2019, 11:49 AM)
Well, recently I´ve been thinking about these girls a lot. Wouldn´t it be possible to make them both participate in another barefoot lifestyle shoot next spring or summer? The scenario could be something like that: AMELIE takes SWAINS for a ride in her car (at the beginning she is sitting in the car and watching SWAINS walking towards her), then the girls park the car somewhere on a river bank and wash it using just water from the river. After that they have a picnic on the grass. When they get back home, AMELIE watches SWAINS going away from the car. How about that? Wouldn´t a session like that be a wonderful chance to see the girls´ feet in action without changing BUG´s poetics? wink.gif

smile.gif Thank you for your.. plot, bfwatcher.. I cannot promise that I will make a video like that, but I have taken notice.. wink.gif
I see two main obstacles: I doubt that AMELIE would drive her low-riding fast BMW on the usually dirt roads leading to riverbeds in Italy..
AMELIE also owns a Renegade Jeep, but I am pretty sure that she would not wash it with water from a river! smile.gif

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted: Nov 30 2019, 07:29 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (bfwatcher @ Nov 30 2019, 11:26 AM)
QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Nov 24 2019, 03:07 PM)

Cool! So there are dudes in Italy who do notice! By the way if they told you that they know who you are and who your model is and that they follow your work on the Internet, would you let them be part of the session and look at you "officially"? And also if people ask about the model, how do you explain why she´s barefooted? Do you usually tell them the truth that there´s a market for this kind of things or do you tell them something about art, symbols or some other nonsense just to get rid of them?

As for barefoot lifestyle series, yeah, the wait´s gonna be rather long. Well, I hope that the "cold weather" stuff you usually post to honour the winter season will make up for it a bit. Hope that at least one of the coming sets will be dedicated to pics in which the models´ faces would be saying "Hey, do I really have to put up with this?" You do remember the wonderful photo of VIOLACEA you posted here in summer, don´t you? wink.gif

Anyway, you´ve got a great hobby! smile.gif

biggrin.gif NOBODY in my 15-plus year career has ever recognised me as The Feetosopher.. and nobody has ever recognised any model of mine as "X" or "Y".
I really do not know how I would react if something like that happened.. yet I doubt that I would allow a perfect stranger to become my..
"assistant" for a session.. and in any case I really doubt that any of my BUG models would be happy to have a horny dude around during sessions..

As for the winter specials.. well, you will soon see whether they are of some interest to you.. smile.gif

--------------------
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (134) « First ... 76 77 [78] 79 80 ... Last » Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0222 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]