City Feet message board

Pages: (133) « First ... 74 75 [76] 77 78 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS / barefoot-urban-girls.com, Weekly PHOTO-VIDEO UPDATES thread
DBF
Posted: Oct 21 2019, 04:57 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2495

Beautiful photos! Dirty soles everywhere photo is really interesting and complex. What's the poster behind the model I can't quite make it out but it looks like it's worth Googling
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Oct 22 2019, 11:06 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2618

QUOTE (DBF @ Oct 21 2019, 04:57 PM)
Beautiful photos! Dirty soles everywhere photo is really interesting and complex. What's the poster behind the model I can't quite make it out but it looks like it's worth Googling

Thank you for your appreciation about the photos! smile.gif
I leave the pleasure of Googling about Mr Blumbergs to you, sir! wink.gif

--------------------
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
Feetosopher
  Posted: Oct 22 2019, 11:08 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Oct 20 2019, 03:08 PM)
Today's update at BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS is entirely dedicated to barefooting in autumn! We have three photosets starring FOUR BAREFOOT BEAUTIES:
The Italian Barefoot Goddess AIKO puts on a blazing hot DIRTY SOLES SHOW at the railway station with her blonde friend ALYSSA,
plus we have exotic-looking MARY barefooting in the rainy streets of Bologna (Italy),
and wonderful KLE barefooting along the Grand Canal in Venice (Italy).
Great poses, on-the-fly action shots, and a festival of breathtaking feet close-ups in the headliner set.. TOUGH DIRTY SOLES in your faces!
BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS PHOTOSETS
BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS VIDEOCLIPS
For the next weeks, we will alternate our "Barefoot Lifestyle" series with "autumn barefooting" specials.. STAY TUNED! wink.gif

ALYSSA (feet size 38EU/7.5US) and AIKO (feet size 36EU/6US) let you get up close and personal with their ROUGH DIRTY SOLES!
user posted image

user posted image

ALYSSA and AIKO caught "on-the-fly" while looking at their fantastic bare feet.. a penny for their thoughts!
user posted image

MARY (feet size 39EU/8.5US) barefooting in the rainy streets of Bologna (Italy).
Those with sharp eyes will pick a.. detail revealing that it was NOT a warm day..
user posted image

user posted image

MARY in Piazza Maggiore, the heart of Bologna (Italy). Again.. mind the details!
user posted image

KLE (feet size 38EU/7.5US) in Venice (Italy)
user posted image

Dirty soles everywhere!
user posted image

KLE along the Grand Canal of Venice (Italy)
user posted image

These are the photos we are talking about..

--------------------
bfwatcher
Posted: Oct 26 2019, 10:36 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3209

QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Oct 20 2019, 03:08 PM)
ALYSSA and AIKO caught "on-the-fly" while looking at their fantastic bare feet.. a penny for their thoughts! wink.gif
user posted image

MARY (feet size 39EU/8.5US) barefooting in the rainy streets of Bologna (Italy).
Those with sharp eyes will pick a.. detail revealing that it was NOT a warm day.. biggrin.gif
user posted image

KLE along the Grand Canal of Venice (Italy)
user posted image

Iīm a bit busy these days thatīs why I canīt comment as much as Iīd want. And Iīm sorry for that because your autumn pics deserve to be talked about a lot! For me they represent the essence of what makes barefoot girls look so attractive as nothing compares to the sexy contrast between the cold ground and totally unprotected feet touching it! wink.gif

Just look at these girls: arenīt they super sexy in this cold weather? They all look fantastic. In fact I canīt really tell whether I like ALYSSA or AIKO more and the same could be said about MARY and KLE. In other words a perfect update!

On second though, well I probably like MARY best. Whenever I see photos from this particular set, I realise that I must have a soft spot for her. She certainly did a great job back then.

PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Oct 27 2019, 03:13 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (bfwatcher @ Oct 26 2019, 10:36 AM)
Iīm a bit busy these days thatīs why I canīt comment as much as Iīd want. And Iīm sorry for that because your autumn pics deserve to be talked about a lot! For me they represent the essence of what makes barefoot girls look so attractive as nothing compares to the sexy contrast between the cold ground and totally unprotected feet touching it!  wink.gif

Just look at these girls: arenīt they super sexy in this cold weather? They all look fantastic. In fact I canīt really tell whether I like ALYSSA or AIKO more and the same could be said about MARY and KLE. In other words a perfect update!

On second though, well I probably like MARY best. Whenever I see photos from this particular set, I realise that I must have a soft spot for her. She certainly did a great job back then.

Thank you very much for your ultra-appreciative comment, @bfwatcher! smile.gif
I hoped that you would like the idea of bi-weekly "Autumn Barefooting" specials.. STAY TUNED for the next one! wink.gif

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted: Oct 27 2019, 03:28 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Here we go with another special update entirely dedicated to our wonderful superstar SWAINS!
3 photosets and 1 HD VIDEO (duration 4 min.)!
SWAINS delivers her magical combination of elegance, sex appeal and.. high-arched bare feet with ROUGH DIRTY SOLES, of course!
By popular demand, in the next updates featuring SWAINS we will release HD versions of older low-definition videos where she appears.
ENJOY! cool.gif

SWAINS shows off her DIRTY-SOLED feet during a fashion shooting in the outskirts of Bologna (Italy)
user posted image

user posted image

SWAINS' outfit is a perfect match with that 1971 vintage WV Beetle!
user posted image

SWAINS in her second session ever, held in Verona (Italy) in September 2013
user posted image

user posted image

SWAINS in her debut session, held in Verona (Italy) in August 2013
user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

SWAINS in HD VIDEO - duration over 4 min.
user posted image

--------------------
shifter
Posted: Oct 27 2019, 09:35 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1877

WOW, really beautiful update with SWAINS, many thanks!!
those are some stunning dirty soles!
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Oct 27 2019, 09:50 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (shifter @ Oct 27 2019, 09:35 PM)
WOW, really beautiful update with SWAINS, many thanks!!
those are some stunning dirty soles!

Thank you very much for your appreciation, amico! SWAINS rules, as usual.. wink.gif

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted: Oct 30 2019, 08:33 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Anti-spam bump! mad.gif

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted: Oct 31 2019, 08:28 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Another anti-spam bump! mad.gif

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted: Nov 2 2019, 05:35 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Here we go with the second SPECIAL UPDATE entirely dedicated to BAREFOOTING IN AUTUMN..
3 photosets starring 3 gorgeous barefoot beauties.. AMANDA, VIOLACEA and CHAT NOIR!
The girls venture barefooted inside the harbour of Venice (Italy), a dangerous place where workers are required to wear safety boots!
Glamorous poses, a festival of breathtaking feet close-ups, and ROUGH DIRTY SOLES in your faces!
Stay tuned for brand-new "Barefoot Lifestyle" series and never-before-seen autumn barefooting pictures in future updates at BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS! wink.gif

Gorgeous AMANDA is rightly proud of the FILTHY SOLES of her fantastic bare feet!
user posted image

AMANDA is super-happy to let you inspect her size 37EU/6.5US bare feet in plenty of breathtaking close-ups!
user posted image

BUG subscribers can enjoy the ENTIRE famous sequence of AMANDA and the crane in the harbour of Venice (Italy)
user posted image

VIOLACEA is back to show off her superb size 38EU/7.5US feet with ultra-high arches and SUPER-ROUGH DIRTY SOLES!
user posted image

user posted image

No safety boots for hard-soled VIOLACEA at the harbour of Venice (Italy)!
user posted image

A 19 year old CHAT NOIR on her first non-nude solo session.. if you want to see her naked & wide open.. check out BAREFOOT NUDITY!
user posted image

Besides CHAT NOIR's size 41EU/10US bare feet, there are 3 other different.. means of transportation in this picture.. can you spot them all? smile.gif
user posted image

user posted image

--------------------
bfwatcher
Posted: Nov 3 2019, 11:16 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Oct 27 2019, 03:28 PM)
Here we go with another special update entirely dedicated to our wonderful superstar SWAINS!
3 photosets and 1 HD VIDEO (duration 4 min.)!
SWAINS delivers her magical combination of elegance, sex appeal and.. high-arched bare feet with ROUGH DIRTY SOLES, of course!
By popular demand, in the next updates featuring SWAINS we will release HD versions of older low-definition videos where she appears.
ENJOY! cool.gif

SWAINS shows off her DIRTY-SOLED feet during a fashion shooting in the outskirts of Bologna (Italy)
user posted image

user posted image

SWAINS' outfit is a perfect match with that 1971 vintage WV Beetle!
user posted image

SWAINS in her second session ever, held in Verona (Italy) in September 2013
user posted image

user posted image

SWAINS in her debut session, held in Verona (Italy) in August 2013
user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

SWAINS in HD VIDEO - duration over 4 min.
user posted image

Iīm a bit late with my comment again so I just want to say how great SWAINS looks in these pics. There are quite a few tasty ingredients which I like when it comes to photos featuring barefoot women: sexy outfits, public places, cobbles and many more. wink.gif

As for the video, a cool directorīs cut. Full of action, isnīt it? As I never forget to point out: female feet should be used for walking! smile.gif
PMEmail Poster
bfwatcher
Posted: Nov 3 2019, 11:35 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Nov 2 2019, 05:35 PM)
Besides CHAT NOIR's size 41EU/10US bare feet, there are 3 other different.. means of transportation in this picture.. can you spot them all? smile.gif
user posted image

Coming to your question: what other means of transport? wink.gif

But seriously, itīs cool to see CHAT NOIR. I really do hope that sheīs soon gonna figure out what to do about those things sheīs facing now. Who knows, then she might celebrate the return to normal life by doing a brand new autumn shoot!

How I admire all these girls. Itīs cold and yet they take their shoes off! Fantastic! Canīt wait to see another part of your special autumn updates, Feetosopher!
PMEmail Poster
shifter
Posted: Nov 3 2019, 05:07 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1877

fantastic autumn update, many thanks
and also nice to see the previous update with swains again on this page, you never can get enough of swains!!

have a great sunday
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Nov 3 2019, 07:08 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (shifter @ Nov 3 2019, 05:07 PM)
fantastic autumn update, many thanks
and also nice to see the previous update with swains again on this page, you never can get enough of swains!!

have a great sunday

Thank you so much for your appreciation, amico.. I am very glad that you liked the latest updates! smile.gif
Have a nice Sunday evening! smile.gif

--------------------
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (133) « First ... 74 75 [76] 77 78 ... Last » Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0203 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]