City Feet message board

Pages: (133) « First ... 71 72 [73] 74 75 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS / barefoot-urban-girls.com, Weekly PHOTO-VIDEO UPDATES thread
Feetosopher
  Posted: Sep 1 2019, 09:41 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2618

QUOTE (bfwatcher @ Sep 1 2019, 08:41 AM)
QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Aug 25 2019, 08:32 PM)
To tell it all.. TOSCA was extremely challenging to shoot. She seemed to have a natural talent for blinking her eyes when she should not have done that,
for making not-so-charming facial expressions, for moving when she should not have done that, etc.
Over 50% of the pictures I took on that day were unpublishable. Nobody on the planet except myself will ever see them.
It's likely that I would not have shot cute TOSCA again even if she had not disappeared after that only session.
I mean.. throwing money down the drains is not funny.
Yet I obviously hope that TOSCA is happy and barefooted.. wherever she may be now.. smile.gif

Wow! Thanks for another great story about your work. Iīm sorry that TOSCA was so difficult to deal with during the shoot but itīs so funny to read about it! Cool! smile.gif

biggrin.gif you are welcome.. well, from your standpoint it can deffo be a funny story.. I was way less amused back then.. smile.gif

--------------------
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
Feetosopher
  Posted: Sep 1 2019, 09:56 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Here we go with another update in the "Barefoot Lifestyle" series featuring our gorgeous supermodel AMELIE.. in 2 photosets and one HD VIDEO!
AMELIE walks barefooted in the crowded streets of Desenzano del Garda (Italy), strikes glamorous poses and
delivers hot leg shows and footshows in public!
You will go totally nuts when AMELIE sticks the VERY DIRTY SOLES of her fantastic size 38EU/7.5US feet right on your faces!
Plenty of mind-blowing in-your-face dirty soles close-ups in this update.. including on VIDEO!
Cheerful AMELIE talks with me (in Italian with English subtitles), hoping that her fans will not be disappointed this time about the
layer of filth which has built up on her soles! biggrin.gif
BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS PHOTOSETS
BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS VIDEOCLIPS
STAY TUNED for the last episode in this exciting "Barefoot Lifestyle" series in future updates at BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS! cool.gif

AMELIE was deffo into delivering blazing hot "in-your-face" DIRTY SOLES close-ups on that afternoon!
user posted image

AMELIE also delivered great legs and footshows in public!
user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Can you guess why AMELIE smiled at that lingerie advertising? smile.gif
user posted image

AMELIE in HD VIDEO - duration 3'30''
user posted image

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted: Sep 8 2019, 02:52 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Today at BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS we have THREE PHOTOSETS starring FIVE BAREFOOT BEAUTIES:
real-life hardcore barefoot sisters ARIANNA & GIORGIA show off their VERY DIRTY SOLES in their only shooting together,
KEA & TONGA test their ROUGH FILTHY SOLES on sharp metal grates in my hometown Mantova (Italy),
and STEFANIA struts her sexy & DIRTY-SOLED feet inside the railway station of Venice (Italy).
Plenty of breathtaking feet close-ups! FILTHY SOLES in your faces!
ENJOY! cool.gif

Real-life sisters ARIANNA (left) & GIORGIA (right) show off their VERY DIRTY SOLES in their only shooting together
user posted image

ARIANNA (feet size 38EU/7.5US - red nailpolish) and GIORGIA (feet size 39EU/8.5US - natural toes) test their soles on blazing hot blacktop
user posted image

GIORGIA (left) and ARIANNA (right) on their way to the harbour of Venice
user posted image

KEA (left - feet size 38EU/7.5US) and TONGA (right - feet size 35EU/5.5US) test their tough filthy soles on sharp metal grates
user posted image

TONGA
user posted image

KEA
user posted image

Exotic STEFANIA (feet size 36EU/6US) shows off her dirty-soled feet at the railway station of Venice (Italy)
user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

--------------------
bfwatcher
Posted: Sep 8 2019, 06:39 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3209

Wow! Great to see ARIANNA and GIORGIA in one set. These sisters do have some quality I cannot quite describe which makes them look incredibly sexy! Thanks for the cool comparison of the tops of their feet!

KEA and TONGA look pretty wild! I admit that if I met them like that, Iīd be too scared to approach them!

And STEFANIA? My God! Her set consists of the tastiest ingredients barefooting has to offer: a sexy girl, cold weather, a public place where nobody normally takes their shoes off and, of course, rolled-up jeans!

To cut a long story short: a good job! wink.gif
PMEmail Poster
DG2001
Posted: Sep 9 2019, 06:29 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 4

Spectacular photos of gorgeous Italian barefooted beauties... Bravo and grazie mille Feetosopher!!!

--------------------
Regards

DG
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteYahooMSN
Feetosopher
  Posted: Sep 10 2019, 10:00 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

@bfwatcher, @DG2001: thank you very much for your appreciation! smile.gif

@bfwatcher: I guess that the upcoming updates at BUG for the autumn season will be of some interest to you..
considering the comment you made about the photoset starring wonderful STEFANIA.. wink.gif

--------------------
shifter
Posted: Sep 10 2019, 06:50 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1877

great update! many thanks feetosopher!
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Sep 15 2019, 08:36 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (shifter @ Sep 10 2019, 06:50 PM)
great update! many thanks feetosopher!

Thank you very much for your appreciation, amico! smile.gif

--------------------
bfwatcher
Posted: Sep 15 2019, 04:22 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Sep 10 2019, 10:00 AM)
@bfwatcher: I guess that the upcoming updates at BUG for the autumn season will be of some interest to you..
considering the comment you made about the photoset starring wonderful STEFANIA.. wink.gif

Good to know! Sets like that might make up for the sad fact that the summer is coming to an end! wink.gif
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Sep 15 2019, 05:16 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (bfwatcher @ Sep 15 2019, 04:22 PM)
QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Sep 10 2019, 10:00 AM)

Good to know! Sets like that might make up for the sad fact that the summer is coming to an end! wink.gif

Well.. for you, at least.. surely not for me.. but it's great to know that there are folks around who appreciate my "autumn barefooting" stuff.. wink.gif

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted: Sep 15 2019, 05:30 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Here we go with a brand new update in the "Barefoot Lifestyle" series featuring our wonderful superstar SWAINS!
Join SWAINS on an all-day barefoot visit to Sirmione, "the pearl of Garda Lake" (Italy)! 2 photosets and one HD VIDEO (duration over 4'30'')!
Differently from my customary format, the HD VIDEO in this series features mostly scenes where SWAINS is barefooting, or standing barefooted in public!
In the photosets, BUG subscribers can enjoy SWAINS in all her barefoot charme, plus several exciting close-ups of her HARD & DIRTY-SOLED FEET!
ENJOY! cool.gif

SWAINS in all her magical beauty under an olive tree
user posted image

SWAINS' hard-soled & high-arched size 37EU/6.5US feet with Garda Lake (Italy) as backdrop
user posted image

SWAINS waits for her train home on a crowded platform in the railway station of Peschiera del Garda (Italy)
user posted image

SWAINS at the entrance of the termal baths in Sirmione del Garda (Italy)
user posted image

SWAINS admires some flowers along the way to Jamaica Beach in Sirmione del Garda (Italy)
user posted image

SWAINS in HD VIDEO - duration 4'30'' - plenty of barefoot walking/standing scenes!
user posted image

--------------------
Daniellowl
Posted: Sep 15 2019, 08:03 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3479

Oh, my beloved Swains! wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif
PMEmail Poster
shifter
Posted: Sep 15 2019, 10:15 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1877

what a fantastic sunday update with SWAINS, many thanks feetosopher.. we love her!!
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Sep 16 2019, 03:43 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

@Daniellowl, @shifter: many thanks indeed for your appreciation, dear friends! smile.gif

--------------------
bfwatcher
Posted: Sep 16 2019, 05:21 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Sep 15 2019, 05:30 PM)
Differently from my customary format, the HD VIDEO in this series features mostly scenes where SWAINS is barefooting, or standing barefooted in public!

SWAINS admires some flowers along the way to Jamaica Beach in Sirmione del Garda (Italy)
user posted image

SWAINS in HD VIDEO - duration 4'30'' - plenty of barefoot walking/standing scenes!
user posted image

Amazing, absolutely amazing! Thatīs what I call a healthy compromise! Itīs so cool to see your models in a somewhat more dynamic action! And look at SWAINS! Isnīt she absolutely stunning when she is actually walking?

Thanks for this experiment, Feetosopher. Hope itīll make your site even more popular than it is now!

By the way, a great picture of SWAINS checking out the flowers! Sheīs a fantastic girl!

Cheers! wink.gif
PMEmail Poster
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (133) « First ... 71 72 [73] 74 75 ... Last » Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0204 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]