City Feet message board

Pages: (134) « First ... 68 69 [70] 71 72 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS / barefoot-urban-girls.com, Weekly PHOTO-VIDEO UPDATES thread
Feetosopher
  Posted: Jul 16 2019, 03:17 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2618

Anti-spam bump! mad.gif

--------------------
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
bfwatcher
Posted: Jul 16 2019, 04:59 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3209

QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Jul 16 2019, 08:22 AM)
QUOTE (shifter @ Jul 15 2019, 04:53 PM)
a great update my friend, i always dig when i see a model wearing a toering or multiple rings (which is a rather rare thing, but even in todays age.. spotting women with even a single toering is such a rare thing..)

Thank you very much for your appreciation, amico! smile.gif

Foot jewelry is not very popular in Italy.. yet I managed to find some girls who are into that.. including wonderful ALYSSA and her real-life friend CLAIRE.
I paste a couple of pictures of CLAIRE below for your viewing pleasure.. wink.gif

CLAIRE (feet size 40EU/9.5US) is into fancy toe-rings..
user posted image

user posted image

Cool! When shifter sees these pictures, he won´t be disappointed! A great girl, a perfect outfit and a super sexy pair of feet! Love the varnish as well!
PMEmail Poster
bfwatcher
Posted: Jul 16 2019, 05:07 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Jul 16 2019, 08:33 AM)
QUOTE (bfwatcher @ Jul 15 2019, 06:00 PM)
Speaking about AIKO, IRIE, VIOLACEA, ALEXIS, ALYSSA, ARIANNA, GIORGIA and other former stars, are you still so sure that at least one of them wouldn´t like to celebrate the site´s anniversary by kicking her shoes off in front of your camera for one more time?

I have good news for you, @bfwatcher! smile.gif
I will dedicate part of the next week (when I will be on holiday) exactly to get in touch with former Barefoot Urban Stars I am still in contact with..
to check whether any of them would be available for an "anniversary encore".. or even better, for a Barefoot Urban Jamboree to be held in Venice
to celebrate 15 years of barefootography for The Feetosopher.. and also my 50th birthday (which was on July 6th) smile.gif
The idea would be to have past and current stars at BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS having a barefoot walk together,
and toasting barefooted a glass of good wine to that bloody old Italian S.O.B., The Feetosopher.. biggrin.gif
I am not sure that I will succeed on any of the two aforementioned endeavours.. but I'll surely try my best! So.. STAY TUNED! wink.gif

So happy birthday to you, Feetosopher and fingers crossed! What you are saying is absolutely awesome! Hope you manage to persuade as many girls as possible to take part in the meet-up or in an individual encore shoot! CHAT NOIR is still with you so at least MANDALA should be a sport and do it for old times´ sake! Best of luck, man! Wow, can´t wait to learn more details! smile.gif
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Jul 18 2019, 08:13 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (bfwatcher @ Jul 16 2019, 04:59 PM)
Cool! When shifter sees these pictures, he won´t be disappointed! A great girl, a perfect outfit and a super sexy pair of feet! Love the varnish as well!

Thank you very much for your appreciation! smile.gif

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted: Jul 18 2019, 08:17 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (bfwatcher @ Jul 16 2019, 05:07 PM)
QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Jul 16 2019, 08:33 AM)
QUOTE (bfwatcher @ Jul 15 2019, 06:00 PM)
Speaking about AIKO, IRIE, VIOLACEA, ALEXIS, ALYSSA, ARIANNA, GIORGIA and other former stars, are you still so sure that at least one of them wouldn´t like to celebrate the site´s anniversary by kicking her shoes off in front of your camera for one more time?

I have good news for you, @bfwatcher! smile.gif
I will dedicate part of the next week (when I will be on holiday) exactly to get in touch with former Barefoot Urban Stars I am still in contact with..
to check whether any of them would be available for an "anniversary encore".. or even better, for a Barefoot Urban Jamboree to be held in Venice
to celebrate 15 years of barefootography for The Feetosopher.. and also my 50th birthday (which was on July 6th) smile.gif
The idea would be to have past and current stars at BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS having a barefoot walk together,
and toasting barefooted a glass of good wine to that bloody old Italian S.O.B., The Feetosopher.. biggrin.gif
I am not sure that I will succeed on any of the two aforementioned endeavours.. but I'll surely try my best! So.. STAY TUNED! wink.gif

So happy birthday to you, Feetosopher and fingers crossed! What you are saying is absolutely awesome! Hope you manage to persuade as many girls as possible to take part in the meet-up or in an individual encore shoot! CHAT NOIR is still with you so at least MANDALA should be a sport and do it for old times´ sake! Best of luck, man! Wow, can´t wait to learn more details! smile.gif

Thank you very much for your birthday greetings! smile.gif

Surely MANDALA is among my targets.. we'll see.. wink.gif

--------------------
bfwatcher
Posted: Jul 18 2019, 07:51 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Jul 18 2019, 08:17 AM)

Hope she says YES!
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Jul 19 2019, 06:21 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (bfwatcher @ Jul 18 2019, 07:51 PM)
QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Jul 18 2019, 08:17 AM)

Hope she says YES!

So do I, of course.. smile.gif

--------------------
DBF
Posted: Jul 19 2019, 07:54 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2495

QUOTE (bfwatcher @ Jul 7 2019, 08:22 AM)
QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Jul 5 2019, 01:57 PM)
@shifter, @bfwatcher.. thank you very much for caring! Last weekend I was in a terrible shape, so no shootings and no updates.
Luckily for me, I feel much better now.. and there will soon be great news for all BUG fans today.. wink.gif

Welcome back then! Hope the rest of the season will make up for this lost chance to shoot one of your beauties! wink.gif

Amelie’s sole shot , third down left hand side of grouped images is a particularly elegant shot both for her and other images in the future I hope! It's good to see both the shape of the sole and the pattern of the dirt, it’s an iconic image ! One that’s worthy of including in your repertoire .
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Jul 20 2019, 08:17 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (DBF @ Jul 19 2019, 07:54 PM)
Amelie’s sole shot , third down left hand side of grouped images is a particularly elegant shot both for her and other images in the future I hope! It's good to see both the shape of the sole and the pattern of the dirt, it’s an iconic image ! One that’s worthy of including in your repertoire .

Thank you very much for your appreciation! I have taken notice.. smile.gif

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted: Jul 20 2019, 01:26 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Here we go with the much-awaited, customary annual "Barefoot Bikini Special".. 2 photosets and 2 HD VIDEOS
(total combined duration over 7 min.) starring our drop-dead gorgeous supermodel SWAINS!
SWAINS undresses down to her glittering silver bikini, shows off her perfect legs and galactic booty, and strikes glamorous and sexy poses
on a fallen tree trunk at Jamaica Beach in Sirmione, a wonderful holiday resort on Garda Lake in Northern Italy!
SWAINS also tests the tough soles of her high-arched size 37EU/6.5US bare feet on terrible rocks and on the rough bark of the trunk!
BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS PHOTOSETS
BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS VIDEOCLIPS
Definitely my best and hottest bikini shooting ever! wink.gif

SWAINS enjoys the sun and the breeze on Garda Lake (Italy) wub.gif
user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

SWAINS in 2 HD VIDEOS - total combined duration over 7 min.
user posted image

user posted image

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted: Jul 28 2019, 06:24 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Today at BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS we have THREE PHOTOSETS starring FOUR BAREFOOT BEAUTIES:
hippy redhead KEA and her punk friend TONGA, plus real-life hardcore barefoot sisters GIORGIA and ARIANNA!
Glamorous poses, great locations, on-the-fly action shots, exciting feet close-ups and a FESTIVAL of ROUGH FILTHY SOLES! wink.gif
BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS PHOTOSETS
BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS VIDEOCLIPS
ENJOY! cool.gif

KEA (left, feet size 38EU/7.5US) and TONGA (right, feet size 35EU/5.5US) posing in my hometown, Mantova (Italy)
user posted image

KEA is ready for your.. in-depth assessment.. wink.gif
user posted image

user posted image

GIORGIA (feet size 39EU/8.5US) posing by the Adige river in Verona (Italy)
user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

ARIANNA (feet size 38EU/7.5US) barefooting in Mestre (Italy)
user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

--------------------
bfwatcher
Posted: Jul 28 2019, 06:51 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Another great update! You already know that I like your models, Feetosopher and that I´m into these two sisters as well. Let me just tell you then how much I appreciate the cobbles under their feet. Perfect! By the way, was the blister on ARIANNA´s big toe a result of the session or did she already bring it with her? wink.gif

As for KEA and TONGA, two stunners. It goes without saying. By the way, how tall are they? I like it when girls are of the same height and when they have a different shoe size. There´s one more interesting point to compare then. wink.gif
PMEmail Poster
shifter
Posted: Jul 30 2019, 03:04 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1877

a great update!! many thanks for these!!
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Jul 31 2019, 06:02 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (shifter @ Jul 30 2019, 03:04 PM)
a great update!! many thanks for these!!

You are most welcome, amico.. thank you very much for your appreciation! smile.gif

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted: Jul 31 2019, 06:07 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (bfwatcher @ Jul 28 2019, 06:51 PM)
Another great update! You already know that I like your models, Feetosopher and that I´m into these two sisters as well. Let me just tell you then how much I appreciate the cobbles under their feet. Perfect! By the way, was the blister on ARIANNA´s big toe a result of the session or did she already bring it with her? wink.gif

As for KEA and TONGA, two stunners. It goes without saying. By the way, how tall are they? I like it when girls are of the same height and when they have a different shoe size. There´s one more interesting point to compare then. wink.gif

Thank you so much for your appreciation, @bfwatcher! smile.gif
Coming to your questions..
1) ARIANNA's hardcore barefooting habits and hippy-style outfits in her leisure time are mainly a reaction to the fact that she has to wear heels and to
wear formal attires at work. That blister is actually an undesired effect of wearing heels without hoses on a hot summer day on a work trip.
2) KEA is actually taller than TONGA.. not by much, but she is taller. Hence the bigger foot size.. wink.gif

--------------------
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (134) « First ... 68 69 [70] 71 72 ... Last » Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0214 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]