City Feet message board

Pages: (134) « First ... 66 67 [68] 69 70 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS / barefoot-urban-girls.com, Weekly PHOTO-VIDEO UPDATES thread
Feetosopher
  Posted: Jun 17 2019, 08:51 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2618

Anti-spam bump.. mad.gif

--------------------
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
Feetosopher
  Posted: Jun 18 2019, 06:58 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Fuck spammers! mad.gif

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted: Jun 19 2019, 01:12 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Anti-spam bump! dry.gif

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted: Jun 20 2019, 06:48 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

To hell with spammers! mad.gif

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted: Jun 23 2019, 11:09 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Anti-spam bump! dry.gif

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted: Jun 23 2019, 06:02 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

In today's update at BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS we have THREE PHOTOSETS starring FOUR barefoot beauties..
The Italian Barefoot Goddess AIKO is back to deliver "The Pose", real-life sisters CHAT NOIR & MANDALA put on breathtaking legs'n'bare feet shows,
and we have the first ever pictures of BLACK ROSE, a tattooed Chilean exchange student who was also a Suicide Girls Hopeful!
Beauty, elegance, sexy poses, no-nonsense barefooting, plenty of mind-blowing feet close-ups and ROUGH DIRTY SOLES!
BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS PHOTOSETS
BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS VIDEOCLIPS
ENJOY! cool.gif

The Italian Barefoot Goddess AIKO wants you to worship her superb tough-soled size 36EU/6US feet!
user posted image

AIKO delivers "The Pose" at the harbour of Venice
user posted image

user posted image

CHAT NOIR in her debut session.. it was clear right from the start that she was no shy girl! wink.gif
user posted image

MANDALA (real-life sister of CHAT NOIR) had a knack for outrageous haircuts and fancy nail art!
user posted image

MANDALA's size 38EU/7.5US bare feet.. BUG subscribers can also enjoy plenty of close-ups of her SUPER-ROUGH SOLES!
user posted image

BLACK ROSE (feet size 37EU/6.5US) is a Chilean Suicide Girl Hopeful who posed for me just once in the summer of 2009
user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted: Jun 23 2019, 07:43 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Fuck spammers! mad.gif

--------------------
bfwatcher
Posted: Jun 24 2019, 06:53 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3209

Now Iīm lost for words! Such a wonderful post and so far not a single comment! We are spoilt all right!

OK, weīve already seen AIKOīs set, but doesnīt she look great in these pictures? Yes, Iīm a bit impartial because Iīve fallen in love with CHAT NOIR and her sister and yet am I really the only one here who appreciates the beauty of MANDALAīs nail art?

Fine, Iīm on my own. I understand that. The models arenīt new after all. But what I donīt get at all is the fact that nobody seems to care about BLACK ROSE! Canīt you see how special she is? Canīt you see these absolutely perfect feet? Do you really want to tell me that you would ignore her like that if you saw her walk in the city centre? Come on!

Feetosopher, any details from that memorable shoot of 2009 to share? What was it like when she confirmed that she would walk barefoot for you? How many sleepless nights did you have to sacrifice waiting for the moment to come? And BLACK ROSE? How did she like your project?
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Jun 25 2019, 09:09 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (bfwatcher @ Jun 24 2019, 06:53 PM)
Now Iīm lost for words! Such a wonderful post and so far not a single comment! We are spoilt all right!

OK, weīve already seen AIKOīs set, but doesnīt she look great in these pictures? Yes, Iīm a bit impartial because Iīve fallen in love with CHAT NOIR and her sister and yet am I really the only one here who appreciates the beauty of MANDALAīs nail art?

Fine, Iīm on my own. I understand that. The models arenīt new after all. But what I donīt get at all is the fact that nobody seems to care about BLACK ROSE! Canīt you see how special she is? Canīt you see these absolutely perfect feet? Do you really want to tell me that you would ignore her like that if you saw her walk in the city centre? Come on!

Feetosopher, any details from that memorable shoot of 2009 to share? What was it like when she confirmed that she would walk barefoot for you? How many sleepless nights did you have to sacrifice waiting for the moment to come? And BLACK ROSE? How did she like your project?

Thank you very much indeed for your super-nice comment and for your appreciation, @bfwatcher! smile.gif

And do not worry.. I have get used to few dudes here commenting in this thread.. usually it's you, Daniellowl and shifter..
also Hal and DG2001 often show their appreciation.. other (alyfab, DBF) comment more rarely.
Most of the other members never comment.. maybe because they do not like me (even if they might like my models)..
or it might well be that they do not like my models, or the way in which I shoot/film them. I accept that.. people have different tastes!

Coming to your questions about BLACK ROSE.. she was a friend of UMA's (who introduced her to me).
She was also friends with two other girls who posed for BUG.. TOLESIL (a Ducth exchange student) and MAGO SOLAR (a Chilean exchange student).
I paste a couple of pictures of both TOLESIL and MAGO SOLAR below.. wink.gif
BLACK ROSE was not a very talkative girl.. and the only session I held with her in summer 2009 was not a fortunate one.
After less than one hour of shooting, it started raining cats and dogs. We ended up shooting in a part of Verona (Italy) where there is a long porch.
This sheltered us from rain, but temperature had dropped, and BLACK ROSE had to wear a jumper sad.gif
Under the porch, lighting conditions were terrible.. many pictures were not up to my standards.
The few decent ones I managed to take will be featured in future updates at BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS.
I tried to convince BLACK ROSE to pose for nude pictures (I had started taking some in 2008), but she did not accept my proposals.
Soon afterwards she moved back to Chile.. and I have lost contact with her since. It happened very often with my early models.

As for the very few debuts of new models at BUG after 2016.. the substantial investments I made in 2016 to have new models on both BUG and BN
(CHARLOTTE, ELETTRA, GOLD CHANEL, FENICE..) did not pay off in the end. For that reason, I decided to stick to the models I am friends with.. CHAT NOIR, SWAINS and AMELIE.
But as I said in another thread.. I have GREAT NEWS for you! smile.gif
SWAINS has brought BRAND NEW BAREFOOT BEAUTIES in the BUG crew.. and I will be shooting them in the next weeks! STAY TUNED! wink.gif

Chilean MAGO SOLAR (left) and Dutch TOLESIL (right).. two real-life friends of BLACK ROSE's who also posed for BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS.
user posted image

A close-up of TOLESIL's and MAGO SOLAR's soles.. nice make-up, huh? wink.gif
user posted image

--------------------
bfwatcher
Posted: Jun 25 2019, 05:59 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Thanks for the pictures of TOLESIL and MAGO SOLAR. Both the photos and the models are amazing. You probably remember what I like: cold streets, warm clothes and sexy girls walking in their bare feet!

Iīm sorry that ten years ago the weather ruined the second part of the session but I respect BLACK ROSE because of that even more. She remained barefoot in spite of being cold and went on posing! Perfect! Canīt wait to see the result.

Speaking about the lack of new models, well I believe that youīve managed to strike the right balance between the new and the traditional. SWAINS, CHAT NOIR and AMELIE are three wonderful women and seeing them more often than other models isnīt a problem at all. Actually, the more we see of them, the better. I like comparing their looks in different outfits and I wonīt be the only one here. How are they by the way? SWAINS must be back home already. I hope to see their 2019 adventures soon! smile.gif
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Jun 26 2019, 08:36 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (bfwatcher @ Jun 25 2019, 05:59 PM)
Thanks for the pictures of TOLESIL and MAGO SOLAR. Both the photos and the models are amazing. You probably remember what I like: cold streets, warm clothes and sexy girls walking in their bare feet!

Iīm sorry that ten years ago the weather ruined the second part of the session but I respect BLACK ROSE because of that even more. She remained barefoot in spite of being cold and went on posing! Perfect! Canīt wait to see the result.

Speaking about the lack of new models, well I believe that youīve managed to strike the right balance between the new and the traditional. SWAINS, CHAT NOIR and AMELIE are three wonderful women and seeing them more often than other models isnīt a problem at all. Actually, the more we see of them, the better. I like comparing their looks in different outfits and I wonīt be the only one here. How are they by the way? SWAINS must be back home already. I hope to see their 2019 adventures soon! smile.gif

You are most welcome, bfwatcher.. yes, I do remember well your preferences about outfits and situations.. wink.gif

BLACK ROSE was surely a tough girl. She wore the jumper for the rest of the shooting, so I think that you will like the next photosets.. wink.gif

I agree with you 100% about SWAINS, AMELIE & CHAT NOIR.. I mean, how could a guy who is into barefoot beauties get bored about them? smile.gif
SWAINS has come back from the US, and I will shoot her soon.. probably together with one of the newcomers she has introduced to BUG! wink.gif
AMELIE is also OK, and I will shoot her soon too! smile.gif

--------------------
bfwatcher
Posted: Jun 26 2019, 05:13 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Jun 26 2019, 08:36 AM)
You are most welcome, bfwatcher.. yes, I do remember well your preferences about outfits and situations.. wink.gif

BLACK ROSE was surely a tough girl. She wore the jumper for the rest of the shooting, so I think that you will like the next photosets.. wink.gif

Super! Hope that your awarness of my preferences at least partially translates into the way some of the new sessions will be done! And before that Iīll sure enjoy the rest of BLACK ROSEīs shoot!

Good to know that your elite models are OK and that theyīre getting ready for their first appearance of 2019! Are they looking forward to the shoots? SWAINS probably is! Otherwise, she wouldnīt have provoked tourists in the USA and indulged us here by showing off her fantastic bare feet! smile.gif
PMEmail Poster
bfwatcher
Posted: Jul 1 2019, 04:55 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Well, the weekend must have been rather busy. No posts here, no news from barefoot urban girls. Hope new vids and pics are ready and are waiting to be uploaded!
PMEmail Poster
shifter
Posted: Jul 1 2019, 09:18 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1877

QUOTE (bfwatcher @ Jul 1 2019, 04:55 PM)
Well, the weekend must have been rather busy. No posts here, no news from barefoot urban girls. Hope new vids and pics are ready and are waiting to be uploaded!

yup, hope everything is well with feetosopher, his sunday updates posts are the ones i look forward the whole week
PMEmail Poster
bfwatcher
Posted: Jul 2 2019, 05:49 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (shifter @ Jul 1 2019, 09:18 PM)
QUOTE (bfwatcher @ Jul 1 2019, 04:55 PM)

yup, hope everything is well with feetosopher, his sunday updates posts are the ones i look forward the whole week

Yeah, there could have been an injury, for instance, which would be pretty bad...
PMEmail Poster
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (134) « First ... 66 67 [68] 69 70 ... Last » Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0241 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]