City Feet message board

Pages: (134) « First ... 64 65 [66] 67 68 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS / barefoot-urban-girls.com, Weekly PHOTO-VIDEO UPDATES thread
shifter
Posted: May 25 2019, 08:14 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 1877

a fantasticupdate, and that shot with KEA is really SMOKING HOT, iīm not smoking by myself but i find girls/women smoking a cigarette with their feet, and especially dirty soles, is extremly sexy!

many thanks
shifter
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: May 25 2019, 08:19 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2618

QUOTE (shifter @ May 25 2019, 08:14 PM)
a fantasticupdate, and that shot with KEA is really SMOKING HOT, iīm not smoking by myself but i find girls/women smoking a cigarette with their feet, and especially dirty soles, is extremly sexy!

many thanks
shifter

You are most welcome, amico! I am really glad that you enjoyed the update! smile.gif
I do not smoke either.. but many of my models do.. and as I believe in freedom.. I let them smoke during shootings! smile.gif

--------------------
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
Feetosopher
  Posted: May 25 2019, 08:21 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Feetosopher @ May 25 2019, 03:59 PM)
Today's update at BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS features some among the DIRTIEST SOLES ever seen on the site..
courtesy of gorgeous hippy redhead KEA and of real-life hardcore barefoot sisters GIORGIA and ARIANNA!
No-nonsense urban barefooting, on-the-fly action shots and breathtaking feet close-ups.. including "in-your-face" FILTHY SOLES.. and TOPS! wink.gif
BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS PHOTOSETS
BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS VIDEOCLIPS
ENJOY and.. STAY TUNED for the next "Barefoot Lifestyle" series.. starring our superstars SWAINS and AMELIE! smile.gif

KEA.. beautiful, barefooted and.. SMOKING HOT! rolleyes.gif
user posted image

At the end of the shooting, KEA's feet were DIRTY EVEN ON TOPS! ohmy.gif
user posted image

KEA delivers an impromptu "barefoot urban dance" in Bologna (Italy)
user posted image

Hardcore barefoot beauty GIORGIA (real-life younger sister of ARIANNA) puts on a blazing hot DIRTY SOLES SHOW!
user posted image

Subscribers to BUG can enjoy many more close-ups of GIORGIA's size 39EU/8.5US bare feet.. with CRACKED HEELS & SUPER-DIRTY SOLES!
user posted image

GIORGIA poses inside Castelvecchio fortress in Verona (Italy)
user posted image

30-something hardcore barefoot beauty ARIANNA is GIORGIA's older real-life sister
user posted image

It's metal grate testing time for the tough soles of ARIANNA's size 38EU/7.5US bare feet!
user posted image

ARIANNA walks barefooted in downtown Mestre (Italy) on a torrid August afternoon
user posted image

This is the update @shifter was talking about! smile.gif

--------------------
bfwatcher
Posted: May 26 2019, 07:34 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3209

QUOTE (Feetosopher @ May 25 2019, 03:59 PM)
Today's update at BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS features some among the DIRTIEST SOLES ever seen on the site..
courtesy of gorgeous hippy redhead KEA and of real-life hardcore barefoot sisters GIORGIA and ARIANNA!
No-nonsense urban barefooting, on-the-fly action shots and breathtaking feet close-ups.. including "in-your-face" FILTHY SOLES.. and TOPS! wink.gif
ENJOY and.. STAY TUNED for the next "Barefoot Lifestyle" series.. starring our superstars SWAINS and AMELIE! smile.gif

At the end of the shooting, KEA's feet were DIRTY EVEN ON TOPS! ohmy.gif
user posted image

GIORGIA poses inside Castelvecchio fortress in Verona (Italy)
user posted image

It's metal grate testing time for the tough soles of ARIANNA's size 38EU/7.5US bare feet!
user posted image

Another pretty good update in spite of the fact that it does not feature BUG stunners in "barefoot lifestyle" scenarios. wink.gif

What do I like? Well, itīs always great to see also the tops dirty! So thanks KEA! And GIORGIA? She is perfect in this photo! She looks so natural in her bare feet. I can easily imagine her going like that from her office or to a meet up with her friends. So lifestyle like! Great! ARIANA? I like her feet. Those minor flaws give them so much character. And as you know, I like the tops a lot! Brilliant. wink.gif

Again. I envy you, Feetosopher. You were there and could experience all this beauty firsthand! Lucky you! smile.gif
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: May 26 2019, 02:43 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (bfwatcher @ May 26 2019, 07:34 AM)
Another pretty good update in spite of the fact that it does not feature BUG stunners in "barefoot lifestyle" scenarios.  wink.gif

What do I like? Well, itīs always great to see also the tops dirty! So thanks KEA! And GIORGIA? She is perfect in this photo! She looks so natural in her bare feet. I can easily imagine her going like that from her office or to a meet up with her friends. So lifestyle like! Great! ARIANA? I like her feet. Those minor flaws give them so much character. And as you know, I like the tops a lot! Brilliant.  wink.gif

Again. I envy you, Feetosopher. You were there and could experience all this beauty firsthand! Lucky you!  smile.gif

Thank you for your appreciation, @bfwatcher! smile.gif
Well, with nearly 15 years of barefootography behind my back.. I love treating both subscribers and followers
with some gems from my infamous secret archive.. out of 4 monthly updates, 2 are dedicated to the "Barefoot Lifestyle" series..
and 2 are dedicated to great Barefoot Urban Stars of the past, and to less known (but equally nice, IMMO) girls I shot in my early days.. smile.gif

P.S. As for your envy for me.. never forget that not all that glitters is gold. Being The Feetosopher implies also plenty of nuisance.

--------------------
bfwatcher
Posted: May 27 2019, 05:17 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Feetosopher @ May 26 2019, 02:43 PM)
QUOTE (bfwatcher @ May 26 2019, 07:34 AM)
Another pretty good update in spite of the fact that it does not feature BUG stunners in "barefoot lifestyle" scenarios.  wink.gif

What do I like? Well, itīs always great to see also the tops dirty! So thanks KEA! And GIORGIA? She is perfect in this photo! She looks so natural in her bare feet. I can easily imagine her going like that from her office or to a meet up with her friends. So lifestyle like! Great! ARIANA? I like her feet. Those minor flaws give them so much character. And as you know, I like the tops a lot! Brilliant.  wink.gif

Again. I envy you, Feetosopher. You were there and could experience all this beauty firsthand! Lucky you!  smile.gif

Thank you for your appreciation, @bfwatcher! smile.gif
Well, with nearly 15 years of barefootography behind my back.. I love treating both subscribers and followers
with some gems from my infamous secret archive.. out of 4 monthly updates, 2 are dedicated to the "Barefoot Lifestyle" series..
and 2 are dedicated to great Barefoot Urban Stars of the past, and to less known (but equally nice, IMMO) girls I shot in my early days.. smile.gif

P.S. As for your envy for me.. never forget that not all that glitters is gold. Being The Feetosopher implies also plenty of nuisance.

Yes. Two lifestyle series out of four is decent enough a number. As for my envy, you know that itīs a positive sentiment and that I admire you, Hal and Paul for your ability to talk girls into modeling for you! Believe me, life wouldnīt be as interesting as it is if you and your skills werenīt around! So please try to put up with the nuisance you mentioned and keep telling girls: "The camera is ready. You can take your shoes off!" wink.gif
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: May 31 2019, 06:56 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (bfwatcher @ May 27 2019, 05:17 PM)
Yes. Two lifestyle series out of four is decent enough a number. As for my envy, you know that itīs a positive sentiment and that I admire you, Hal and Paul for your ability to talk girls into modeling for you! Believe me, life wouldnīt be as interesting as it is if you and your skills werenīt around! So please try to put up with the nuisance you mentioned and keep telling girls: "The camera is ready. You can take your shoes off!"  wink.gif

The next weekend is a "Barefoot Lifestyle" one, @bfwatcher.. keep your eyes open.. wink.gif

Oh, tomorrow will be BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS' 2000th day online.. weather forecast for tomorrow is good..
can you guess in which way I will celebrate this anniversary? wink.gif

--------------------
shifter
Posted: May 31 2019, 09:55 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1877

QUOTE (Feetosopher @ May 31 2019, 06:56 PM)
QUOTE (bfwatcher @ May 27 2019, 05:17 PM)
Yes. Two lifestyle series out of four is decent enough a number. As for my envy, you know that itīs a positive sentiment and that I admire you, Hal and Paul for your ability to talk girls into modeling for you! Believe me, life wouldnīt be as interesting as it is if you and your skills werenīt around! So please try to put up with the nuisance you mentioned and keep telling girls: "The camera is ready. You can take your shoes off!"  wink.gif

The next weekend is a "Barefoot Lifestyle" one, @bfwatcher.. keep your eyes open.. wink.gif

Oh, tomorrow will be BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS' 2000th day online.. weather forecast for tomorrow is good..

2000day?? whoohooo.. congratulations!! that is AMAZING

i will chin chin to you with a glas aperol spritz in the afternoon, that is for sure!
hmm, let me think, you will hold a photosession,
with swains, or with amelie, or with both?

cheers
shifter
PMEmail Poster
bfwatcher
Posted: Jun 1 2019, 10:24 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Youīd like to celebrate this fantastic achievement? Best of luck then! wink.gif

And what are you going to do after that? How about dropping a line or two? Iīm all ears or should I say eyes? wink.gif http://forum.city-feet.com/index.php/showtopic.7748
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Jun 2 2019, 09:32 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (bfwatcher @ Jun 1 2019, 10:24 AM)

Youīd like to celebrate this fantastic achievement? Best of luck then! wink.gif

And what are you going to do after that? How about dropping a line or two? Iīm all ears or should I say eyes? wink.gif http://forum.city-feet.com/index.php/showtopic.7748

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted: Jun 2 2019, 10:26 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Here we go with a brand new update in the "Barefoot Lifestyle" series, featuring our wonderful superstar SWAINS!
SWAINS strikes glamorous poses in scenic locations, walks barefooted in crowded streets, and puts on mind-blowing footshows,
sticking the ROUGH DIRTY SOLES of her high-arched size 37EU/6.5US feet right on your noses in breathtaking close-ups!
2 photosets and 1 HD VIDEO (duration 4 min.)!
STAY TUNED for the next episodes in this exciting "Barefoot Lifestyle" series in future updates at BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS!

SWAINS does some dirty-soled shopping in poshy Sirmione, the "Pearl of Garda Lake" (Italy)
user posted image

Subscribers to BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS can enjoy plenty of close-ups of SWAINS' sexy bare feet & rough dirty soles!
user posted image

SWAINS goes super-glamorous at the harbour of Sirmione (Italy)
user posted image

Should we hire a golden Rolls-Royce to carry SWAINS home? wink.gif
user posted image

SWAINS poses by the famed castle of Sirmione (Italy)
user posted image

SWAINS in HD VIDEO - duration 4 min.
user posted image

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted: Jun 4 2019, 08:28 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Anti-spam bump.. fuck spammers! mad.gif

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted: Jun 4 2019, 06:55 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Anti-spam bump. Fuck spammers! mad.gif

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted: Jun 5 2019, 09:49 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Anti-motherfucking spammers bump! mad.gif

Sorry Pavel, but re-opening the forum to new members has not been a smart idea.
None of the new members has posted something different from crappy spam. mad.gif

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted: Jun 7 2019, 11:26 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

To hell with spammers! mad.gif

--------------------
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (134) « First ... 64 65 [66] 67 68 ... Last » Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0221 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]