City Feet message board

Pages: (134) « First ... 63 64 [65] 66 67 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS / barefoot-urban-girls.com, Weekly PHOTO-VIDEO UPDATES thread
Feetosopher
  Posted: Apr 27 2019, 01:36 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2618

Here we go with a brand new update in the "Barefoot Lifestyle" series.. featuring our wonderful superstar SWAINS!
Join SWAINS on an all-day barefoot visit to Sirmione, "the pearl of Garda Lake" (Italy)!
SWAINS delivers her customary mix of beauty, elegance, glamour, sex appeal, no-nonsense barefooting, sexy feet and ROUGH DIRTY SOLES!
Real-life barefooting in crowded places and scenic locations, plus breathtaking CLOSE-UPS of SWAINS' sexy size 37EU/6.5US bare feet!
2 photosets and 1 HD VIDEO (duration 4'30'')!
BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS PHOTOSETS
BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS VIDEOCLIPS
STAY TUNED for the next episodes in this exciting "Barefoot Lifestyle" series in future updates at BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS! wink.gif

Drop-dead gorgeous SWAINS in all her barefoot charme on the promenade by Garda Lake in Sirmione (Italy)
user posted image

BUG subscribers get plenty of close-ups of SWAINS' ROUGH DIRTY SOLES!
user posted image

SWAINS goes super-glamorous on the promenade by Garda Lake in Sirmione (Italy)
user posted image

SWAINS waits for the coach to Sirmione in her hometown Verona (Italy)
user posted image

An already dirty-soled SWAINS heads towards the coach station in her hometown Verona (Italy)
user posted image

SWAINS in HD VIDEO - duration 4'30''
user posted image

--------------------
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
gb62da
Posted: May 2 2019, 04:43 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2764

Its always a pleasure to see beautiful SWAINS. She knows to combine barefoot lifestyle with elegance and grace!

--------------------
Visit my gallery at DeviantArt
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: May 2 2019, 11:11 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (gb62da @ May 2 2019, 04:43 AM)
Its always a pleasure to see beautiful SWAINS. She knows to combine barefoot lifestyle with elegance and grace!

I could not agree more with you, amico!!! smile.gif

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted: May 4 2019, 03:57 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Today at BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS we have THREE PHOTOSETS starring THREE barefoot beauties:
the Dark Queen of Barefooting, the wonderful VIOLACEA, is back to deliver a lesson in extreme summer barefooting
(and to stick the SUPER-ROUGH, VERY DIRTY SOLES of her high-arched size 38EU/7.5US feet right in your faces!)
and we have TWO PHOTOSETS from two series which were last featured FIVE YEARS AGO..
starring experienced barefoot beauties ALYSSA & SOLE!
ENJOY.. and STAY TUNED for other EXCITING COMEBACKS at BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS! wink.gif

VIOLACEA (feet size 38EU/7.5US) showcases all her magnetic beauty and torrid sex-appeal
user posted image

Subscribers to BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS get plenty of breathtaking close-ups of VIOLACEA's ROUGH DIRTY SOLES!
user posted image

VIOLACEA barefooting in Venice (Italy) on a blazing hot July day.. at noon!
user posted image

Blonde ALYSSA and brunette SOLE enjoy their lazy barefoot afternoon in Venice (Italy)
user posted image

ALYSSA & SOLE chat about their size 38EU/7.5US feet smile.gif
user posted image

SOLE & ALYSSA relax themselves along the Grand Canal in Venice (Italy)
user posted image

Barefoot photographer SOLE and her wonderful barefoot muse ALYSSA "in action" in Venice (Italy)
user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

--------------------
bfwatcher
Posted: May 5 2019, 09:12 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3209

Fantastic sets! Wow, the girls know what to put on to make themselves damn sexy! You know, skirts, dresses, jeans and trousers reaching just mid calf! Perfect!

What I also appreciate is the fact that all models are grown-up girls! Itīs easy to do crazy things when you are young but to behave in the same way in your thirties is quite something!

And let us not forget to mention that wonderful pose ALYSSA strikes in the last photo. I love it when girls put one foot on their own instep. Not only do they show their sole in a sexy way, but they also seem to be saying: "Look how vulnerable my feet are. I have to protect them as best as I can!" Super!

If there were more sets like these, I wouldnīt complain in spite of the fact that they arenīt on my favourite theme - cold weather barefooting! wink.gif
PMEmail Poster
alyfab
Posted: May 5 2019, 10:47 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1415

Violacea (is it really her name) is my favourite
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: May 5 2019, 11:02 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Thank you very much for your appreciation, gentlemen.. glad that you enjoyed the latest update! smile.gif

@alyfab: VIOLACEA is a nickname. ALL my models ALWAYS use nicknames.

@bfwatcher: in my early days I used to work with girls who were usually in the 20-25 age range.
Now that I am approaching 50, I prefer working with women who are in their late 20s (e.g. CHAT NOIR), in their 30s (e.g. SWAINS)
and (especially for BAREFOOT NUDITY shootings) in their 40s.. wink.gif

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted: May 12 2019, 04:57 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Here we go with a brand new update in the "Barefoot Lifestyle" series, starring our gorgeous supermodel AMELIE!
2 photosets (50 pictures in total) and 2 HD VIDEOS (total combined duration over 7 min.)!
Glamorous poses, scenic locations and SEXY BARE FEET!
STAY TUNED for the next episodes in this exciting "Barefoot Lifestyle" series in future updates at BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS!

Gorgeous AMELIE enjoys the sun and the breeze in the harbour of Desenzano del Garda (Italy)
user posted image

Subscribers to BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS can enjoy plenty of close-ups of AMELIE's size 38EU/7.5US bare feet.. including "in-your-face" sole shots!
user posted image

AMELIE struts her super-fit body by the shore of Garda Lake in Desenzano (Italy)
user posted image

AMELIE enjoyed her barefoot Saturday in Desenzano a lot!
user posted image

AMELIE in 2 HD VIDEOS - total combined duration 7 min.
user posted image

user posted image

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted: May 19 2019, 07:38 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Due to unforeseen technical issues, BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS will revert to its weekly updates in the next weekend.. we apologise for the inconvenience!
But cheer up.. this is just a glimpse of the never-before-seen material which you will enjoy at BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS in the coming weeks.. STAY TUNED! cool.gif

Gorgeous AMELIE quickly addressed her "sole make-up issues" in the afternoon section of her latest "Barefoot Lifestyle" series.. wink.gif
user posted image

CHAT NOIR delivers hot self-kissing action in the car of German barefootographer gb62da during the BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS EUROPEAN TOUR 2018! ohmy.gif
user posted image

Wonderful SWAINS continues her barefoot visit to Sirmione on Garda Lake (Italy).. and spreads her customary magic.. wink.gif
user posted image

--------------------
shifter
Posted: May 19 2019, 07:42 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1877

wow, that looks very promising..
Amelie
fantastic shot of chat noir kissing her foot
and then swains look!!

you are killing me smile.gif
PMEmail Poster
bfwatcher
Posted: May 20 2019, 05:28 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3209

QUOTE (Feetosopher @ May 19 2019, 07:38 PM)
Due to unforeseen technical issues, BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS will revert to its weekly updates in the next weekend.. we apologise for the inconvenience!
But cheer up.. this is just a glimpse of the never-before-seen material which you will enjoy at BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS in the coming weeks.. STAY TUNED!  cool.gif

Gorgeous AMELIE quickly addressed her "sole make-up issues" in the afternoon section of her latest "Barefoot Lifestyle" series.. wink.gif
user posted image

CHAT NOIR delivers hot self-kissing action in the car of German barefootographer gb62da during the BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS EUROPEAN TOUR 2018! ohmy.gif
user posted image

Wonderful SWAINS continues her barefoot visit to Sirmione on Garda Lake (Italy).. and spreads her customary magic.. wink.gif
user posted image

Super cool pictures! Wonderful models! wink.gif

AMELIE is wearing a dress! I wonīt complain about her jacket any more! Seeing her like that is a blast!!!

CHAT NOIR, yes, I have a soft spot for this model and her big feet. Itīs quite sexy to see both her feet and hands. Donīt you think? What someoneīs hands look like can tell you a lot about her feet as well.

SWAINS - wow. I know that I have already told you but I have to say it again: it was such a great idea to put on this shirt.

And I mustnīt forget: fingers crossed. Having to deal with technical issues must be such a nuisance!
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: May 23 2019, 08:14 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (shifter @ May 19 2019, 07:42 PM)
wow, that looks very promising..
Amelie
fantastic shot of chat noir kissing her foot
and then swains look!!

you are killing me smile.gif

Thank you so much for your appreciation, amico.. I am pretty sure that you will have an exciting time on BUG in the next weeks! wink.gif

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted: May 23 2019, 08:17 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (bfwatcher @ May 20 2019, 05:28 PM)
QUOTE (Feetosopher @ May 19 2019, 07:38 PM)
But cheer up.. this is just a glimpse of the never-before-seen material which you will enjoy at BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS in the coming weeks.. STAY TUNED!

Gorgeous AMELIE quickly addressed her "sole make-up issues" in the afternoon section of her latest "Barefoot Lifestyle" series..
user posted image

CHAT NOIR delivers hot self-kissing action in the car of German barefootographer gb62da during the BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS EUROPEAN TOUR 2018!
user posted image

Wonderful SWAINS continues her barefoot visit to Sirmione on Garda Lake (Italy).. and spreads her customary magic..
user posted image

Super cool pictures! Wonderful models! wink.gif

AMELIE is wearing a dress! I wonīt complain about her jacket any more! Seeing her like that is a blast!!!

CHAT NOIR, yes, I have a soft spot for this model and her big feet. Itīs quite sexy to see both her feet and hands. Donīt you think? What someoneīs hands look like can tell you a lot about her feet as well.

SWAINS - wow. I know that I have already told you but I have to say it again: it was such a great idea to put on this shirt.

And I mustnīt forget: fingers crossed. Having to deal with technical issues must be such a nuisance!

Thank you so much for your appreciation! I am pretty sure that the next updates at BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS will not disappoint you! wink.gif

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted: May 25 2019, 08:56 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Anti-fucking-spammer bump! mad.gif

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted: May 25 2019, 03:59 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Today's update at BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS features some among the DIRTIEST SOLES ever seen on the site..
courtesy of gorgeous hippy redhead KEA and of real-life hardcore barefoot sisters GIORGIA and ARIANNA!
No-nonsense urban barefooting, on-the-fly action shots and breathtaking feet close-ups.. including "in-your-face" FILTHY SOLES.. and TOPS! wink.gif
ENJOY and.. STAY TUNED for the next "Barefoot Lifestyle" series.. starring our superstars SWAINS and AMELIE! smile.gif

KEA.. beautiful, barefooted and.. SMOKING HOT! rolleyes.gif
user posted image

At the end of the shooting, KEA's feet were DIRTY EVEN ON TOPS! ohmy.gif
user posted image

KEA delivers an impromptu "barefoot urban dance" in Bologna (Italy)
user posted image

Hardcore barefoot beauty GIORGIA (real-life younger sister of ARIANNA) puts on a blazing hot DIRTY SOLES SHOW!
user posted image

Subscribers to BUG can enjoy many more close-ups of GIORGIA's size 39EU/8.5US bare feet.. with CRACKED HEELS & SUPER-DIRTY SOLES!
user posted image

GIORGIA poses inside Castelvecchio fortress in Verona (Italy)
user posted image

30-something hardcore barefoot beauty ARIANNA is GIORGIA's older real-life sister
user posted image

It's metal grate testing time for the tough soles of ARIANNA's size 38EU/7.5US bare feet!
user posted image

ARIANNA walks barefooted in downtown Mestre (Italy) on a torrid August afternoon
user posted image

--------------------
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (134) « First ... 63 64 [65] 66 67 ... Last » Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0214 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]