City Feet message board

Pages: (134) « First ... 62 63 [64] 65 66 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS / barefoot-urban-girls.com, Weekly PHOTO-VIDEO UPDATES thread
Feetosopher
  Posted: Apr 18 2019, 11:21 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2618

Hello everybody! smile.gif
I draw your attention on a very interesting POLL launched by @bfwatcher about City Feet "real-life" updates vs. BUG "Barefoot Lifestyle" ones.
You can reach the poll by clicking on the link below:
http://forum.city-feet.com/index.php/showtopic.7752
Express your preference, and leave a comment to explain the reasons behind it! wink.gif

--------------------
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
Feetosopher
  Posted: Apr 20 2019, 04:52 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS special Easter holidays update features THREE PHOTOSETS starring FOUR barefoot beauties:
UMA sporting SUPER-BLACK SOLES, never-before-seen pictures from CHAT NOIR's debut session together with her real-life sister MANDALA,
and rare pictures from the last shooting ever of AIKO, the Italian Barefoot Goddess!
BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS PHOTOSETS
BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS VIDEOCLIPS
I and the Barefoot Urban Girls take the chance to wish you all a happy Easter break! smile.gif

UMA is BACK.. in BLACK! (dress.. & SOLES! wink.gif )
user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

CHAT NOIR (left - feet size 41EU/10US) and her real-life older sister MANDALA (right - feet size 38EU/7.5US)
user posted image

user posted image

CHAT NOIR was just 19 on her debut, but sure she was already no shy girl! wink.gif
user posted image

The Italian Barefoot Goddess AIKO (feet size 36EU/6US) is back with rare, never-before-seen pictures!
user posted image

user posted image

I still wonder whether AIKO was wearing panties on that day.. I suspect that she was not! rolleyes.gif
user posted image

--------------------
shifter
Posted: Apr 20 2019, 05:33 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1877

wow, what a fantastic update.. umas soles are so fantastic dirty,

and wow, chat noirs first set.. who would have thought that today she is still working together with you.. fantastic

and aiko of course, never fails to impress
PMEmail Poster
bfwatcher
Posted: Apr 20 2019, 06:13 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3209

I totally agree with shifter - this is an amazing update indeed!

UMA? Hell, I wish I had been there as well! Did I tell you that in my book a black dress is the second best outfit a barefoot girl should wear?

MANDALA? She definitely shouldn´t have given up posing! Isn´t she just gorgeous sporting a hair colour like this? And look at her varnish! Love her playfulness! Oh CHAT NOIR! You know what? Why don´t women like talking about their age? This girl looked great when she was 19 and she looks stunning now when she´s almost ten years into her barefooting career! Wow, what sisters!

And AIKO! God! I bet you must have found it hard to concentrate on your job! And I don´t blame you. Who wouldn´t have been distracted if they´d seen AIKO´s sexy feet playing hide-and-seek with those long and loose trouser legs! Panties? No, there weren´t any, I agree! That said, lucky us there were no socks either! wink.gif

Happy Easter!
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Apr 21 2019, 03:51 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (shifter @ Apr 20 2019, 05:33 PM)
wow, what a fantastic update.. umas soles are so fantastic dirty,

and wow, chat noirs first set.. who would have thought that today she is still working together with you.. fantastic

and aiko of course, never fails to impress

Thank you so much for your appreciation, amico! smile.gif
The debut session of CHAT NOIR took place in August 2010.. this means that CHAT NOIR is the model with the longest span of continuous cooperation with me!

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted: Apr 21 2019, 04:16 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (bfwatcher @ Apr 20 2019, 06:13 PM)

UMA? Hell, I wish I had been there as well! Did I tell you that in my book a black dress is the second best outfit a barefoot girl should wear?

MANDALA? She definitely shouldn´t have given up posing! Isn´t she just gorgeous sporting a hair colour like this? And look at her varnish! Love her playfulness! Oh CHAT NOIR! You know what? Why don´t women like talking about their age? This girl looked great when she was 19 and she looks stunning now when she´s almost ten years into her barefooting career! Wow, what sisters!

And AIKO! God! I bet you must have found it hard to concentrate on your job! And I don´t blame you. Who wouldn´t have been distracted if they´d seen AIKO´s sexy feet playing hide-and-seek with those long and loose trouser legs! Panties? No, there weren´t any, I agree! That said, lucky us there were no socks either!  wink.gif

Happy Easter!

smile.gif thank you for your Easter greetings, please accept mine! smile.gif

Well, if you love black dresses.. there are several Barefoot Urban Girls who share your tastes.. have a look at past updates, and STAY TUNED for the next ones! wink.gif

AIKO will forever remain one of my favourite models ever. Rarely I have seen so much beauty and sex appeal in so tiny a space (she is just 158 cm tall!).
Add her hardcore barefooting habits, those fantastic size 36EU/6US feet, a collection of over 100 different tones of nail polish, and cracked heels..
not to mention her body.. I have offered outrageous sums to AIKO for nude modelling, but she has always politely refused them.
When she decided to quit posing I was close to tears, yet we have remained good friends (she is a happy mother now, and still leaves shoes at home often wink.gif )

CHAT NOIR.. well, she has entered her 10th year of activity as a model for BAREFOOT NUDITY & BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS,
so I think that there is little that words can add to her magic! smile.gif

MANDALA has gained a certain fame in Venice for her ever-changing, outrageous avant-garde hairstyles with shocking colours!
I paste a couple of sample pics below for your viewing pleasure.. wink.gif

MANDALA in her legendary "Ziggy Stardust" hairdo, plus her Brazilian friend SOL
user posted image

MANDALA deffo loves flashy colours.. smile.gif
user posted image

--------------------
bfwatcher
Posted: Apr 22 2019, 10:14 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Apr 21 2019, 04:16 PM)
QUOTE (bfwatcher @ Apr 20 2019, 06:13 PM)

And AIKO! God! I bet you must have found it hard to concentrate on your job! And I don´t blame you. Who wouldn´t have been distracted if they´d seen AIKO´s sexy feet playing hide-and-seek with those long and loose trouser legs! Panties? No, there weren´t any, I agree! That said, lucky us there were no socks either!  wink.gif

Happy Easter!

smile.gif thank you for your Easter greetings, please accept mine! smile.gif

Well, if you love black dresses.. there are several Barefoot Urban Girls who share your tastes.. have a look at past updates, and STAY TUNED for the next ones! wink.gif

AIKO will forever remain one of my favourite models ever. Rarely I have seen so much beauty and sex appeal in so tiny a space (she is just 158 cm tall!).
Add her hardcore barefooting habits, those fantastic size 36EU/6US feet, a collection of over 100 different tones of nail polish, and cracked heels..
not to mention her body.. I have offered outrageous sums to AIKO for nude modelling, but she has always politely refused them.
When she decided to quit posing I was close to tears, yet we have remained good friends (she is a happy mother now, and still leaves shoes at home often wink.gif )

CHAT NOIR.. well, she has entered her 10th year of activity as a model for BAREFOOT NUDITY & BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS,
so I think that there is little that words can add to her magic! smile.gif

MANDALA has gained a certain fame in Venice for her ever-changing, outrageous avant-garde hairstyles with shocking colours!
I paste a couple of sample pics below for your viewing pleasure.. wink.gif

MANDALA in her legendary "Ziggy Stardust" hairdo, plus her Brazilian friend SOL
user posted image

MANDALA deffo loves flashy colours.. smile.gif
user posted image

Oh yes, it must be tough to accept your favourite model´s decision to retire. And if the model happens to be someone like AIKO, the situation is even tougher. Still lucky you that you have remained friends. Given the fact that she still likes going barefoot, you can - at least time to time - enjoy being near her and her fantastic pair of feet! wink.gif

Thanks for the extra two pictures of MANDALA. She trully is an outstanding woman. If you see her, tell her that she definitely should return for at least one more session! Looking at CHAT NOIR, her sister, I can tell that the older the women in her family are the sexier they become! smile.gif
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Apr 22 2019, 04:51 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (bfwatcher @ Apr 22 2019, 10:14 AM)
Oh yes, it must be tough to accept your favourite model´s decision to retire. And if the model happens to be someone like AIKO, the situation is even tougher. Still lucky you that you have remained friends. Given the fact that she still likes going barefoot, you can - at least time to time - enjoy being near her and her fantastic pair of feet!  wink.gif

Thanks for the extra two pictures of MANDALA. She trully is an outstanding woman. If you see her, tell her that she definitely should return for at least one more session! Looking at CHAT NOIR, her sister, I can tell that the older the women in her family are the sexier they become!  smile.gif

You are welcome, of course! smile.gif

Frankly speaking I see no chances to get AIKO and MANDALA back to modelling.. and the same goes for IRIE, ALEXIS, UMA, EYLUH, ARIANNA etc.,
i.e. the bunch of the (more or less often barefoot) happy mothers.
It would be really great to do that just for a short "anniversary" session.. yes, because in September this year I will be celebrating
15 YEARS of shootings for BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS! smile.gif
But honestly.. it is extremely unlikely to see those girls (who are now in their mid- to late thirties) posing for me again,
as I have already explained in another section of the Forum.

What you have said of MANDALA and CHAT NOIR is deffo true.. and the reason his.. their mother! smile.gif
I have the privilege of knowing her personally (CHAT NOIR introduced her to me once), and I can say that at nearly 60
she is an extremely beautiful woman (and a very busty one, too!) with dark hair and piercing green-blue eyes.
Sadly, she is not a barefooter.. otherwise I would have at least tried to convince her to pose with her daughters! wink.gif

--------------------
bfwatcher
Posted: Apr 23 2019, 07:06 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Apr 22 2019, 04:51 PM)
QUOTE (bfwatcher @ Apr 22 2019, 10:14 AM)
Oh yes, it must be tough to accept your favourite model´s decision to retire. And if the model happens to be someone like AIKO, the situation is even tougher. Still lucky you that you have remained friends. Given the fact that she still likes going barefoot, you can - at least time to time - enjoy being near her and her fantastic pair of feet!  wink.gif

Thanks for the extra two pictures of MANDALA. She trully is an outstanding woman. If you see her, tell her that she definitely should return for at least one more session! Looking at CHAT NOIR, her sister, I can tell that the older the women in her family are the sexier they become!  smile.gif

You are welcome, of course! smile.gif

Frankly speaking I see no chances to get AIKO and MANDALA back to modelling.. and the same goes for IRIE, ALEXIS, UMA, EYLUH, ARIANNA etc.,
i.e. the bunch of the (more or less often barefoot) happy mothers.
It would be really great to do that just for a short "anniversary" session.. yes, because in September this year I will be celebrating
15 YEARS of shootings for BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS! smile.gif
But honestly.. it is extremely unlikely to see those girls (who are now in their mid- to late thirties) posing for me again,
as I have already explained in another section of the Forum.

What you have said of MANDALA and CHAT NOIR is deffo true.. and the reason his.. their mother! smile.gif
I have the privilege of knowing her personally (CHAT NOIR introduced her to me once), and I can say that at nearly 60
she is an extremely beautiful woman (and a very busty one, too!) with dark hair and piercing green-blue eyes.
Sadly, she is not a barefooter.. otherwise I would have at least tried to convince her to pose with her daughters! wink.gif

So MANDALA and CHAT NOIR are such beauties thanks to their mother! Well, I guess that we should be grateful to her for her tolerance. After all, she allowes her girls to expose the most interesting parts of their bodies in public and in a catholic country at that. wink.gif

Wow, 15 years anniversary! Hey, I understand that several models quit posing a long time ago and we should respect their decision. Still I believe that there´s no harm in asking them about one more session. Why not telling them that being a mother doesn´t mean stop being desirable and stop being flatered by the fact that blokes are still interested in you. wink.gif Who knows, one of them might say yes in the end. wink.gif
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Apr 24 2019, 07:40 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (bfwatcher @ Apr 23 2019, 07:06 PM)
So MANDALA and CHAT NOIR are such beauties thanks to their mother! Well, I guess that we should be grateful to her for her tolerance. After all, she allowes her girls to expose the most interesting parts of their bodies in public and in a catholic country at that.  wink.gif

Wow, 15 years anniversary! Hey, I understand that several models quit posing a long time ago and we should respect their decision. Still I believe that there´s no harm in asking them about one more session. Why not telling them that being a mother doesn´t mean stop being desirable and stop being flatered by the fact that blokes are still interested in you.  wink.gif Who knows, one of them might say yes in the end.  wink.gif

Hello bfwatcher! smile.gif Yes, we should deffo be grateful to MANDALA and CHAT NOIR's mother.. she is indeed an open-minded woman!
For the record.. Italy is surely a catholic country, but most of my models are non-religious (agnostic/atheist) and some are Buddhist.

As for trying to get some of my early models to pose again for my 15th anniversary as a barefootographer.. well, I'll surely do that!
I am just warning you all that my further attempts are very likely to be unsuccessful, as they have been in the past.
You should also be aware that I have lost contact with most of my early models, with some exceptions.
I am still in touch with AIKO, ALYSSA, EYLUH, UMA, MANDALA, VIOLACEA, and hardcore barefoot sisters ARIANNA & GIORGIA.
No doubt that encores by even 2 or 3 of the above girls would be a fantastic development for BUG! smile.gif
I hope that I will have great surprises for you all in a few months.. cross your fingers, gentlemen! wink.gif

--------------------
bfwatcher
Posted: Apr 24 2019, 07:15 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Apr 24 2019, 07:40 AM)
QUOTE (bfwatcher @ Apr 23 2019, 07:06 PM)
So MANDALA and CHAT NOIR are such beauties thanks to their mother! Well, I guess that we should be grateful to her for her tolerance. After all, she allowes her girls to expose the most interesting parts of their bodies in public and in a catholic country at that.   wink.gif

Wow, 15 years anniversary! Hey, I understand that several models quit posing a long time ago and we should respect their decision. Still I believe that there´s no harm in asking them about one more session. Why not telling them that being a mother doesn´t mean stop being desirable and stop being flatered by the fact that blokes are still interested in you.  wink.gif Who knows, one of them might say yes in the end.  wink.gif

Hello bfwatcher! smile.gif Yes, we should deffo be grateful to MANDALA and CHAT NOIR's mother.. she is indeed an open-minded woman!
For the record.. Italy is surely a catholic country, but most of my models are non-religious (agnostic/atheist) and some are Buddhist.

As for trying to get some of my early models to pose again for my 15th anniversary as a barefootographer.. well, I'll surely do that!
I am just warning you all that my further attempts are very likely to be unsuccessful, as they have been in the past.
You should also be aware that I have lost contact with most of my early models, with some exceptions.
I am still in touch with AIKO, ALYSSA, EYLUH, UMA, MANDALA, VIOLACEA, and hardcore barefoot sisters ARIANNA & GIORGIA.
No doubt that encores by even 2 or 3 of the above girls would be a fantastic development for BUG! smile.gif
I hope that I will have great surprises for you all in a few months.. cross your fingers, gentlemen! wink.gif

Cross my fingers I certainly will! As I said, seeing at least one of the girls you´ve mentioned would be fantastic!

Thanks again for one more piece of information about your models! We can see how three-dimensional they´re becoming in spite of the flat screen we use to "meet up" with them! wink.gif
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Apr 25 2019, 06:16 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (bfwatcher @ Apr 24 2019, 07:15 PM)
Thanks again for one more piece of information about your models! We can see how three-dimensional they´re becoming in spite of the flat screen we use to "meet up" with them! wink.gif

Well, I have always been happy to share some details about my models.. the point is, you are one of the first forum members who seems to care about them! smile.gif

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted: Apr 26 2019, 04:40 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Anti-spam bump. Fuck spammers! mad.gif

--------------------
bfwatcher
Posted: Apr 26 2019, 08:46 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Apr 25 2019, 06:16 PM)

Well, I have always been happy to share some details about my models.. the point is, you are one of the first forum members who seems to care about them! smile.gif

You´re right. There aren´t many users talking about your girls´s personalities and backgrounds but it doesn´t mean that they aren´t interested. Have a look at the number of views your girls get! Don´t let our lack of communication skills discourage you. We want to know more; we´re just too lazy to tell you about it!
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Apr 27 2019, 01:23 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (bfwatcher @ Apr 26 2019, 08:46 PM)
QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Apr 25 2019, 06:16 PM)

You´re right. There aren´t many users talking about your girls´s personalities and backgrounds but it doesn´t mean that they aren´t interested. Have a look at the number of views your girls get! Don´t let our lack of communication skills discourage you. We want to know more; we´re just too lazy to tell you about it!

Well, I haven't quit posting here even when it seemed that most Forum members wanted my ass out of here..
as an Italian S.O.B., I am not the kind of guy who gets discouraged easily.. and often the last laugh is mine.. wink.gif

--------------------
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (134) « First ... 62 63 [64] 65 66 ... Last » Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0218 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]