City Feet message board

Pages: (134) « First ... 61 62 [63] 64 65 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS / barefoot-urban-girls.com, Weekly PHOTO-VIDEO UPDATES thread
Feetosopher
  Posted: Apr 3 2019, 01:44 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2618

QUOTE (gb62da @ Apr 1 2019, 12:44 PM)
This is so beautiful! I'm happy to see the "unknown" parts of your travel with lovely Chat Noir. wink.gif She looks great at the station and in the train! A beautiful series!

Thank you so much for your appreciation, amico! smile.gif
Yes.. now you know that our return trip home was a very pleasant one! wink.gif

--------------------
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
Feetosopher
  Posted: Apr 3 2019, 01:47 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (bfwatcher @ Apr 1 2019, 05:08 PM)
QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Mar 31 2019, 10:33 AM)

biggrin.gif you are welcome.. maybe I should make a "BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS behind the scenes" documentary some day.. biggrin.gif wink.gif

I got your point about the models' facial expression.. yet my point is that.. I love my models.. so I could NEVER publish pictures of them
where their faces look like they are climbing the ladder to the gallows pole.. biggrin.gif

Sure, you´re the boss after all. But the "BUG behind the scenes" documentary is definitely worth considering! I guess I´m not the only one who would welcome something like that! smile.gif

biggrin.gif biggrin.gif OK, I have taken notice.. yet I would spare you the sight of my own tall skinny self.. you will not miss anything charming.. biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted: Apr 3 2019, 01:48 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Mar 30 2019, 04:05 PM)
This weekly update is entirely dedicated to the BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS EUROPEAN TOUR 2018.. starring gorgeous CHAT NOIR!
CHAT NOIR travels barefooted & DIRTY-SOLED by train from Mannheim (Germany) to Verona (Italy), via Milan Central Station (Italy).. a nine-hour trip!
CHAT NOIR is hotter than hell, and loves to stick the ROUGH DIRTY SOLES of her size 41EU/10US feet right on your faces in breathtaking close-ups!
2 photosets and 2 HD VIDEOS (total combined duration over 8 min.)
BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS PHOTOSETS
BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS VIDEOCLIPS
And now.. it's time to start planning the BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS EUROPEAN TOUR 2019! cool.gif

A radiant CHAT NOIR is about to get home after 6 days of 24/24 barefoot life on tour!
user posted image

CHAT NOIR is about to get dirty-soled aboard this Italian Frecciarossa high-speed train
user posted image

CHAT NOIR waits for the Eurocity train to Milan (Italy) in Mannheim Central Station (Germany)
user posted image

CHAT NOIR in one of the (rare biggrin.gif ) clothed pauses of a nude shooting for BAREFOOT NUDITY
user posted image

CHAT NOIR in HD VIDEO # 1 - Mannheim to Milan - duration 5 min.
user posted image

CHAT NOIR in HD VIDEO # 2 - Milan to Verona - duration 3 min.
user posted image

This is the update @gb62da is talking about..

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted: Apr 6 2019, 02:32 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Today at BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS we have an exciting "All SWAINS" special update, with THREE PHOTOSETS featuring never-before-seen pictures of her!
You can enjoy SWAINS showing off her SUPER-FILTHY SOLES, posing with a vintage 1971 Volkswagen Beetle,
and delivering her usual barefoot charme in the city and in the countryside!
Beauty, elegance, no-nonsense barefooting, great locations, interesting situations, breathtaking feet close-ups and SUPER-DIRTY SOLES in your faces!
STAY TUNED for a brand-new "Barefoot Lifestyle" series starring gorgeous SWAINS in future updates at BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS! wink.gif

SWAINS lets you assess how FILTHY the soles of her sexy size 37EU/6.5US feet have become after hours of barefooting..
user posted image

BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS subscribers obviously get MUCH CLOSER VIEWS of SWAINS' SUPER-FILTHY SOLES than this free preview.. tongue.gif
user posted image

SWAINS has the perfect outfit for this shooting with a vintage 1971 Volkswagen Beetle!
user posted image

This set features unpublished pictures of SWAINS from a session held in Verona (Italy) in 2017 for WU's "Featured Model of the Month" special
user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

SWAINS is surely one of the sexiest barefoot country girls ever seen.. wink.gif
user posted image

user posted image

SWAINS posing at sunset near her birthplace with rice paddies in the background
user posted image

--------------------
bfwatcher
Posted: Apr 8 2019, 06:51 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3209

Another supercool update! SWAINS is a star and has proved it yet again.

I like the outfit she is sporting in the first set. Great! And yes, thanks for the close-up photo in the second one. The contrast between her soft soles and hard cobblestones is cool indeed!

Can´t wait to see SWAINS new adventures. :-)
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Apr 9 2019, 10:58 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (bfwatcher @ Apr 8 2019, 06:51 PM)
Another supercool update! SWAINS is a star and has proved it yet again.

I like the outfit she is sporting in the first set. Great! And yes, thanks for the close-up photo in the second one. The contrast between her soft soles and hard cobblestones is cool indeed!

Can´t wait to see SWAINS new adventures. :-)

Thank you very much for your appreciation, @bfwatcher! smile.gif

The next updates to BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS will feature brand-new episodes in the "Barefoot Lifestyle" series starring:
SWAINS and AMELIE (some will be never-before-seen ones from sessions made in 2018; other will be from sessions planned for this year);
FAIRY and CHAT NOIR (from sessions planned for this year);
HOT NEWCOMERS (SWAINS has already found some, and also AMELIE is looking for fresh barefoot beauties)!

And of course you can count on plenty of never-before-seen pictures from my infamous secret archive.. featuring bright Barefoot Urban Stars of the past..
KEA, AIKO, real-life sisters ARIANNA & GIORGIA, UMA, EYLUH.. just to name a few.. as well as the earliest Barefoot Urban Girls!

In a nutshell.. STAY TUNED! 2019 will be an exciting year at BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS! wink.gif

--------------------
bfwatcher
Posted: Apr 9 2019, 05:41 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Apr 9 2019, 10:58 AM)
The next updates to BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS will feature brand-new episodes in the "Barefoot Lifestyle" series starring:
SWAINS and AMELIE (some will be never-before-seen ones from sessions made in 2018; other will be from sessions planned for this year);
FAIRY and CHAT NOIR (from sessions planned for this year);
HOT NEWCOMERS (SWAINS has already found some, and also AMELIE is looking for fresh barefoot beauties)!

There´s a lot to look forward to then! It´s always a gift to see CHAT NOIR, AMELIE and SWAINS again´and the same could be said about FAIRY, of course!

As for the hot newcomers SWAINS has already found, any chance to see a picture or two here as a teaser? At this stage a face would be enough. We could then speculate what their feet might look like. wink.gif
PMEmail Poster
shifter
Posted: Apr 9 2019, 06:52 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1877

sorry for being late, wow, what a stunning update with SWAINS,
Many thanks feetosopher!!
PMEmail Poster
DG2001
Posted: Apr 9 2019, 07:01 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 4

Great photos Feetosopher! Beautiful, in high resolution and full detail! So much appreciated.

--------------------
Regards

DG
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteYahooMSN
DBF
Posted: Apr 9 2019, 08:09 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2495

Yes these are fantastic! It’s really a tough call between Chat Noir and Swains , though the photos of Swains in paisley with the shots of her particularly dirty soles are some of your best images.
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Apr 10 2019, 05:04 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Thanks a lot for your very nice and appreciative comments about wonderful SWAINS and the latest update, gentlemen! smile.gif

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted: Apr 11 2019, 01:00 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (bfwatcher @ Apr 9 2019, 05:41 PM)
As for the hot newcomers SWAINS has already found, any chance to see a picture or two here as a teaser? At this stage a face would be enough. We could then speculate what their feet might look like. wink.gif

Well, a bit of patience.. I haven't met with SWAINS' new protégés yet.. and when I will.. I will surely take "head to toe" pictures and videos of them.. smile.gif

--------------------
bfwatcher
Posted: Apr 13 2019, 08:21 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Apr 11 2019, 01:00 PM)
As for the hot newcomers SWAINS has already found, any chance to see a picture or two here as a teaser? At this stage a face would be enough. We could then speculate what their feet might look like.  wink.gif

Well, a bit of patience.. I haven't met with SWAINS' new protégés yet.. and when I will.. I will surely take "head to toe" pictures and videos of them.. smile.gif

A bit of patience? Well, not an easy task but I´ll try. wink.gif
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Apr 13 2019, 01:54 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (bfwatcher @ Apr 13 2019, 08:21 AM)
QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Apr 11 2019, 01:00 PM)
As for the hot newcomers SWAINS has already found, any chance to see a picture or two here as a teaser? At this stage a face would be enough. We could then speculate what their feet might look like.  wink.gif

A bit of patience? Well, not an easy task but I´ll try. wink.gif

Well, maybe the new update in the "Barefoot Lifestyle" series starring gorgeous AMELIE will help you a bit.. even if it is not about "cold weather barefooting".. smile.gif

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted: Apr 13 2019, 02:09 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Here we go with a brand new update in the "Barefoot Lifestyle" series, starring our gorgeous supermodel AMELIE!
Join AMELIE on an all-day barefoot Saturday in Desenzano, a poshy holiday resort on Garda Lake (Italy)!
AMELIE delivers her customary mix of barefoot beauty, elegance and radiant smiles in scenic and unusual locations..
and lets you get very close to her sexy & dirty-soled size 38EU/7.5US feet in plenty of breathtaking close-ups!
2 photosets and 1 HD VIDEO (duration 4 min.)!
STAY TUNED for the next episodes in this new, exciting "Barefoot Lifestyle" series in future updates at BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS! wink.gif

AMELIE is all smiles as she struts her fantastic size 38EU/7.5US feet on the Promenade by Garda Lake in Desenzano (Italy)
user posted image

Subscribers to BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS get plenty of close-ups of AMELIE's sexy bare feet.. including dirty soles shots!
user posted image

Watch the soles of AMELIE's bare feet get DIRTIER AND DIRTIER as she walks around in Desenzano!
user posted image

AMELIE delivers super-glamorous poses in the most scenic locations of Desenzano!
user posted image

Very few (if any!) barefoot beauties were spotted before AMELIE at Povegliano resting area on highway A22 (Italy)
user posted image

AMELIE in HD VIDEO - duration 4 min.
user posted image

--------------------
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (134) « First ... 61 62 [63] 64 65 ... Last » Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0220 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]