City Feet message board

Pages: (134) « First ... 67 68 [69] 70 71 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS / barefoot-urban-girls.com, Weekly PHOTO-VIDEO UPDATES thread
Feetosopher
  Posted: Jul 5 2019, 01:57 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2618

@shifter, @bfwatcher.. thank you very much for caring! Last weekend I was in a terrible shape, so no shootings and no updates.
Luckily for me, I feel much better now.. and there will soon be great news for all BUG fans today.. wink.gif

--------------------
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
Feetosopher
  Posted: Jul 5 2019, 02:15 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Here we go with a brand new update in the "Barefoot Lifestyle" series.. starring our gorgeous supermodel AMELIE!
2 photosets and one HD VIDEO (duration 4 min.)
AMELIE changed outfit for the afternoon leg of the session, and we have great news for you.. she has SUPER-DIRTY SOLES! wink.gif
Follow AMELIE as she walks barefooted in the crowded streets of Desenzano del Garda (Italy), looks at the stuff exposed in some shops,
and lets you enjoy exciting close-up vistas of her fantastic size 38EU/7.5US feet! Plenty of DIRTY SOLES CLOSE-UPS in this update!
BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS PHOTOSETS
BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS VIDEOCLIPS
STAY TUNED for the next episodes in this exciting "Barefoot Lifestyle" series in future updates at BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS! wink.gif

A super-glamorous AMELIE has plenty of radiant smiles for you!
user posted image

BUG subscribers can enjoy many more blazing hot close-ups of AMELIE's rough & dirty soles!
user posted image

AMELIE gets amazed glances by passerbys as she walks dirty-soled in poshy Desenzano del Garda (Italy)
user posted image

Besides being gorgeous, AMELIE does not take herself too seriously! smile.gif
user posted image

user posted image

AMELIE in HD VIDEO - duration 4 min.
user posted image

--------------------
bfwatcher
Posted: Jul 7 2019, 08:22 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3209

QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Jul 5 2019, 01:57 PM)
@shifter, @bfwatcher.. thank you very much for caring! Last weekend I was in a terrible shape, so no shootings and no updates.
Luckily for me, I feel much better now.. and there will soon be great news for all BUG fans today.. wink.gif

Welcome back then! Hope the rest of the season will make up for this lost chance to shoot one of your beauties! wink.gif
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Jul 8 2019, 08:25 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (bfwatcher @ Jul 7 2019, 08:22 AM)

Welcome back then! Hope the rest of the season will make up for this lost chance to shoot one of your beauties! wink.gif

That is my hope, too! wink.gif Thank you very much again for caring! smile.gif

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted: Jul 10 2019, 09:55 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Anti-spam bump! dry.gif

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted: Jul 13 2019, 08:10 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Anti-spam bump! mad.gif

--------------------
bfwatcher
Posted: Jul 14 2019, 01:58 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Jul 8 2019, 08:25 AM)
QUOTE (bfwatcher @ Jul 7 2019, 08:22 AM)

That is my hope, too! wink.gif Thank you very much again for caring! smile.gif

Well? Did you spend the Saturday shooting again? smile.gif
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Jul 14 2019, 02:02 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Today's update at BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS is entirely dedicated to real-life barefoot friends ALYSSA and SOLE!
THREE PHOTOSETS featuring experienced ALYSSA and SOLE posing solo and in a famous "barefoot photographer / barefoot model" combo!
Beauty, sex-appeal (ALYSSA wears no bra in a set! ohmy.gif), scenic locations and powerful bare feet with ROUGH DIRTY SOLES!
Plenty of mind-blowing feet close-ups.. including extreme ones!
BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS PHOTOSETS
BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS VIDEOCLIPS
ENJOY! cool.gif

Barefoot photographer SOLE (left) and her barefoot muse ALYSSA (right) (feet size is 38EU/7.5US for both)
user posted image

ALYSSA takes pictures of her sexy bare feet..
user posted image

.. and then takes pictures of The Feetosopher (what a waste of card memory biggrin.gif )
user posted image

A braless and already dirty-soled ALYSSA waits for her real-life friend SOLE in Venice (Italy)
user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

40-something SOLE posed solo at the end of her debut session in Venice (Italy)
user posted image

SOLE's.. ROUGH DIRTY SOLE! biggrin.gif ("sole" is the Italian word for "sun", actually.. smile.gif )
user posted image

SOLE waves you goodbye as she heads home barefooted & dirty-soled
user posted image

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted: Jul 14 2019, 04:13 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (bfwatcher @ Jul 14 2019, 01:58 PM)
Well? Did you spend the Saturday shooting again? smile.gif

Nope.. I spent it preparing TODAY's UPDATE at BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS.. wink.gif

--------------------
bfwatcher
Posted: Jul 14 2019, 06:25 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Jul 14 2019, 04:13 PM)
Well? Did you spend the Saturday shooting again?  smile.gif

What a pity! The more shoots there are, the more stuff we can look forward to here. Weīre in the middle of July now, so be careful, the autumn might be back before we even realise. That said, perhaps time is not the issue any more because, who knows, the new models that have been recruited might want to go on shooting even when the weather isnīt exactly scorching hot anymore! smile.gif

OK, you didnīt take any photos on Saturday, neither did you shoot new video footage, but it doesnīt mean that you wasted your BUG time. On the contrary! The update you got ready for us is actually quite good!

I love ALYSSA. Sheīs super sexy and always looks absolutely stunning in her bare feet! As for her friend SOLE, there canīt be many people who wouldnīt find her absolutely hot! Itīs a blast to see a grown up woman walking around totally shoeless. As Iīve said many times before, not many women have the guts to do something like that, while SOLE is absolutely cool about exposing her soles in public. Perfect. In fact, Iīm quite sad that your "barefoot lifestyle" series came about after these two beauties quit their BUG career. They would look great in the videos you now produce!

PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Jul 14 2019, 09:17 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (bfwatcher @ Jul 14 2019, 06:25 PM)

What a pity! The more shoots there are, the more stuff we can look forward to here. Weīre in the middle of July now, so be careful, the autumn might be back before we even realise. That said, perhaps time is not the issue any more because, who knows, the new models that have been recruited might want to go on shooting even when the weather isnīt exactly scorching hot anymore! smile.gif

OK, you didnīt take any photos on Saturday, neither did you shoot new video footage, but it doesnīt mean that you wasted your BUG time. On the contrary! The update you got ready for us is actually quite good!

I love ALYSSA. Sheīs super sexy and always looks absolutely stunning in her bare feet! As for her friend SOLE, there canīt be many people who wouldnīt find her absolutely hot! Itīs a blast to see a grown up woman walking around totally shoeless. As Iīve said many times before, not many women have the guts to do something like that, while SOLE is absolutely cool about exposing her soles in public. Perfect. In fact, Iīm quite sad that your "barefoot lifestyle" series came about after these two beauties quit their BUG career. They would look great in the videos you now produce!

Well.. do not forget that I have TWO paysites to update over the weekend.. so I cannot be shooting for BUG on every weekend (even if I would love that!).
But do not worry.. I have THREE shootings planned between Friday 19/07 and Saturday 27/07.. even though I cannot reveal with whom.. smile.gif

Thank you very much for your appreciation about the last update at BUG! smile.gif

It is indeed a pity that many wonderful models I have shot for years (AIKO, IRIE, VIOLACEA, ALEXIS, ALYSSA, ARIANNA, GIORGIA.. just to name a few)
all quit before I bought my Nikon D5100, which allows HD videomaking.. it would have been fantastic to film them in HD! sad.gif

--------------------
shifter
Posted: Jul 15 2019, 04:53 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1877

a great update my friend, i always dig when i see a model wearing a toering or multiple rings (which is a rather rare thing, but even in todays age.. spotting women with even a single toering is such a rare thing..)
PMEmail Poster
bfwatcher
Posted: Jul 15 2019, 06:00 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Jul 14 2019, 09:17 PM)
QUOTE (bfwatcher @ Jul 14 2019, 06:25 PM)

Well.. do not forget that I have TWO paysites to update over the weekend.. so I cannot be shooting for BUG on every weekend (even if I would love that!).
But do not worry.. I have THREE shootings planned between Friday 19/07 and Saturday 27/07.. even though I cannot reveal with whom.. smile.gif

Thank you very much for your appreciation about the last update at BUG! smile.gif

It is indeed a pity that many wonderful models I have shot for years (AIKO, IRIE, VIOLACEA, ALEXIS, ALYSSA, ARIANNA, GIORGIA.. just to name a few)
all quit before I bought my Nikon D5100, which allows HD videomaking.. it would have been fantastic to film them in HD! sad.gif

Yeah, youīre absolutely right. I completely forgot about BN! Being a mere enthusiast, I donīt always realise how much work goes into running your sites. And yes, great news! Three shoots before the end of July is quite something. My imagination is running wild! wink.gif

Speaking about AIKO, IRIE, VIOLACEA, ALEXIS, ALYSSA, ARIANNA, GIORGIA and other former stars, are you still so sure that at least one of them wouldnīt like to celebrate the siteīs anniversary by kicking her shoes off in front of your camera for one more time?
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Jul 16 2019, 08:22 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (shifter @ Jul 15 2019, 04:53 PM)
a great update my friend, i always dig when i see a model wearing a toering or multiple rings (which is a rather rare thing, but even in todays age.. spotting women with even a single toering is such a rare thing..)

Thank you very much for your appreciation, amico! smile.gif

Foot jewelry is not very popular in Italy.. yet I managed to find some girls who are into that.. including wonderful ALYSSA and her real-life friend CLAIRE.
I paste a couple of pictures of CLAIRE below for your viewing pleasure.. wink.gif

CLAIRE (feet size 40EU/9.5US) is into fancy toe-rings..
user posted image

user posted image

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted: Jul 16 2019, 08:33 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (bfwatcher @ Jul 15 2019, 06:00 PM)
Speaking about AIKO, IRIE, VIOLACEA, ALEXIS, ALYSSA, ARIANNA, GIORGIA and other former stars, are you still so sure that at least one of them wouldnīt like to celebrate the siteīs anniversary by kicking her shoes off in front of your camera for one more time?

I have good news for you, @bfwatcher! smile.gif
I will dedicate part of the next week (when I will be on holiday) exactly to get in touch with former Barefoot Urban Stars I am still in contact with..
to check whether any of them would be available for an "anniversary encore".. or even better, for a Barefoot Urban Jamboree to be held in Venice
to celebrate 15 years of barefootography for The Feetosopher.. and also my 50th birthday (which was on July 6th) smile.gif
The idea would be to have past and current stars at BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS having a barefoot walk together,
and toasting barefooted a glass of good wine to that bloody old Italian S.O.B., The Feetosopher.. biggrin.gif
I am not sure that I will succeed on any of the two aforementioned endeavours.. but I'll surely try my best! So.. STAY TUNED! wink.gif

--------------------
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (134) « First ... 67 68 [69] 70 71 ... Last » Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0214 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]