City Feet message board

Pages: (4) 1 [2] 3 4  ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> FAIRY's barefoot day in Verona (Italy)!, A brand new "Barefoot Lifestyle" series!
bfwatcher
Posted: Jun 20 2019, 06:24 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 3209

Hey dudes, if you like FAIRY as much as I do, check out her previous set! wink.gif

http://forum.city-feet.com/index.php/showtopic.7685

PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Jun 23 2019, 11:20 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2618

QUOTE (bfwatcher @ Jun 20 2019, 06:20 PM)
QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Jun 20 2019, 06:51 AM)
As for more barefooting action in BUG videos.. I will work on it.. and this is a promise.. wink.gif

Wow! Reading this feels like being about to open the largest Christmas present! Now I´m happy that your girls began to take their shoes off that late this year. Why? There will be more sessions to choose from to carry out this wonderful plan! smile.gif

By the way, the more I see of FAIRY here, the more I realise how stunning she is. May I have some questions about her then? How tall is she? Her size 37 feet don´t look that big on her. And how cool is she about her barefooting? She has a tiny birthmark on her sole. Isn´t she afraid of injuries?

Well, I hope that you will not be disappointed.. I mean, do not expect CF or TIA-style model chasing, because it's unlikely
that you will ever see any at BUG.. but again, I'll do my best to include more barefooting action in my "Barefoot Lifestyle" videos! smile.gif

As for your questions about FAIRY.. here are the answers! smile.gif
FAIRY is 165cm/5'5'' tall.. and no, she is not afraid of injuries. FAIRY usually dances barefooted also in outdoor locations, including squares, streets etc.

--------------------
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
bfwatcher
Posted: Jun 24 2019, 06:22 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Jun 23 2019, 11:20 AM)
As for more barefooting action in BUG videos.. I will work on it.. and this is a promise.. wink.gif

Wow! Reading this feels like being about to open the largest Christmas present! Now I´m happy that your girls began to take their shoes off that late this year. Why? There will be more sessions to choose from to carry out this wonderful plan! smile.gif

By the way, the more I see of FAIRY here, the more I realise how stunning she is. May I have some questions about her then? How tall is she? Her size 37 feet don´t look that big on her. And how cool is she about her barefooting? She has a tiny birthmark on her sole. Isn´t she afraid of injuries?

Well, I hope that you will not be disappointed.. I mean, do not expect CF or TIA-style model chasing, because it's unlikely
that you will ever see any at BUG.. but again, I'll do my best to include more barefooting action in my "Barefoot Lifestyle" videos! smile.gif

FAIRY is 165cm/5'5'' tall.. and no, she is not afraid of injuries. FAIRY usually dances barefooted also in outdoor locations, including squares, streets etc.

Don´t worry. I know that I shouldn´t be too ambitious in terms of my expectations. However, I´m ready to appreciate every extra step your girls will take. smile.gif

And thanks for your answer regarding FAIRY´s height and attitude to walking/ dancing barefoot. Surprise, surprise. I thought she´d be a bit taller. As for her often bare feet, hope you´ve already arranged another session! wink.gif
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Jun 25 2019, 08:25 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (bfwatcher @ Jun 24 2019, 06:22 PM)
QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Jun 23 2019, 11:20 AM)

Don´t worry. I know that I shouldn´t be too ambitious in terms of my expectations. However, I´m ready to appreciate every extra step your girls will take. smile.gif

And thanks for your answer regarding FAIRY´s height and attitude to walking/ dancing barefoot. Surprise, surprise. I thought she´d be a bit taller. As for her often bare feet, hope you´ve already arranged another session! wink.gif

You are welcome! smile.gif You know that I am always happy to share with you details and curios about the Barefoot Urban Girls.. you only have to ask! wink.gif

As for another session with FAIRY before the end of summer.. it's highly likely that I will hold it.
Yet for the next weeks I am focused on the debut sessions of some BRAND NEW Italian barefoot beauties discovered by the legendary SWAINS..
who have gladly accepted to pose for BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS! smile.gif STAY TUNED! wink.gif

--------------------
bfwatcher
Posted: Jun 25 2019, 05:31 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Jun 25 2019, 08:25 AM)
As for another session with FAIRY before the end of summer.. it's highly likely that I will hold it.
Yet for the next weeks I am focused on the debut sessions of some BRAND NEW Italian barefoot beauties discovered by the legendary SWAINS..
who have gladly accepted to pose for BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS! smile.gif STAY TUNED! wink.gif

Perfect! I can´t wait! If your season continues like that, I´ll have to curb my enthusiasm though. You know if you keep looking forward to something exciting, time should normally slow down but for me it does the very opposite. In other words, the best part of the year is over much faster, which I don´t like, obviously.

OK given the fact that we´ve seen FAIRY in two different outfits so far and given her professional background, do you think that she would like to show up in a role of a manager? You know, a trouser suit would make her look especially cool! wink.gif

As for the newcomers, are you excited? Have you already seen them in their bare feet? Fingers crossed!!!
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Jun 26 2019, 08:29 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (bfwatcher @ Jun 25 2019, 05:31 PM)

Perfect! I can´t wait! If your season continues like that, I´ll have to curb my enthusiasm though. You know if you keep looking forward to something exciting, time should normally slow down but for me it does the very opposite. In other words, the best part of the year is over much faster, which I don´t like, obviously.

OK given the fact that we´ve seen FAIRY in two different outfits so far and given her professional background, do you think that she would like to show up in a role of a manager? You know, a trouser suit would make her look especially cool! wink.gif

As for the newcomers, are you excited? Have you already seen them in their bare feet? Fingers crossed!!!

I can perfectly understand you, bfwatcher.. summers always end too quickly for me.. sad.gif

I'll talk not only to FAIRY, but also to AMELIE and SWAINS about the business suit shooting.. maybe they will be happy to please you! wink.gif
You know, I never force my models to wear outfits they do not like.

As for the newcomers.. well, I am obviously super-excited! smile.gif
I have already seen them barefooted in some pics which SWAINS sent me.. but I have not met them in person yet.

--------------------
bfwatcher
Posted: Jun 26 2019, 05:00 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Jun 26 2019, 08:29 AM)
QUOTE (bfwatcher @ Jun 25 2019, 05:31 PM)

I can perfectly understand you, bfwatcher.. summers always end too quickly for me.. sad.gif

I'll talk not only to FAIRY, but also to AMELIE and SWAINS about the business suit shooting.. maybe they will be happy to please you! wink.gif
You know, I never force my models to wear outfits they do not like.

As for the newcomers.. well, I am obviously super-excited! smile.gif
I have already seen them barefooted in some pics which SWAINS sent me.. but I have not met them in person yet.

Would be absolutely great if any of these three girls agreed to look a bit formal next time. We´ll see what they´ll make of it. They would definitely become far more conspicuous, which some of them might actually like!

So you´ve already seen a couple of pictures of the new models! Wow! I can imagine how excited you must be feeling now! Have they had any questions regarding the first shoot? Varnish or no varnish, practicing on any particular surface, clothes? You know what I mean. wink.gif
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Jul 5 2019, 01:54 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (bfwatcher @ Jun 26 2019, 05:00 PM)
Would be absolutely great if any of these three girls agreed to look a bit formal next time. We´ll see what they´ll make of it. They would definitely become far more conspicuous, which some of them might actually like!

So you´ve already seen a couple of pictures of the new models! Wow! I can imagine how excited you must be feeling now! Have they had any questions regarding the first shoot? Varnish or no varnish, practicing on any particular surface, clothes? You know what I mean. wink.gif

Hello bfwatcher! smile.gif As for the formal attire.. we'll see what happens.. smile.gif

I haven't shot any newcomer to date, and I have had no exchanges with them about the shooting.
Sadly last weekend I was in a terrible shape, so no shootings and no updates. Luckily for me, I feel much better now. smile.gif

--------------------
bfwatcher
Posted: Jul 7 2019, 08:18 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Jul 5 2019, 01:54 PM)
QUOTE (bfwatcher @ Jun 26 2019, 05:00 PM)

Hello bfwatcher! smile.gif As for the formal attire.. we'll see what happens.. smile.gif

I haven't shot any newcomer to date, and I have had no exchanges with them about the shooting.
Sadly last weekend I was in a terrible shape, so no shootings and no updates. Luckily for me, I feel much better now. smile.gif

Good to know that you are back! Sunday last week did miss something without your updates! wink.gif

As for the formal attire, you´re right; we´ll have to see what happens. Who knows, if your models learn that there is some demand for this sort of things, they might give it a try. wink.gif
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Jul 8 2019, 08:24 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (bfwatcher @ Jul 7 2019, 08:18 AM)
Good to know that you are back! Sunday last week did miss something without your updates! wink.gif

As for the formal attire, you´re right; we´ll have to see what happens. Who knows, if your models learn that there is some demand for this sort of things, they might give it a try. wink.gif

Thank you very much again for caring! I hope that there will not be many more weekends without BUG updates in the future! smile.gif

As for the formal attire.. in any case, it will have to be a summer version of the same.. you know, we have 30-plus Celsius degrees in Italy now.. smile.gif

--------------------
bfwatcher
Posted: Jul 9 2019, 06:06 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Jul 8 2019, 08:24 AM)
As for the formal attire.. in any case, it will have to be a summer version of the same.. you know, we have 30-plus Celsius degrees in Italy now.. smile.gif

No probs! Just a white blouse and a black skirt or black trousers will certainly do! Especially if the attire is accompanied by a smart handbag and some dark varnish! wink.gif
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Jul 10 2019, 09:56 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (bfwatcher @ Jul 9 2019, 06:06 PM)
As for the formal attire.. in any case, it will have to be a summer version of the same.. you know, we have 30-plus Celsius  degrees in Italy now.. smile.gif

No probs! Just a white blouse and a black skirt or black trousers will certainly do! Especially if the attire is accompanied by a smart handbag and some dark varnish! wink.gif

smile.gif cool.. I and the girls have taken notice of your suggestion.. wink.gif

--------------------
bfwatcher
Posted: Jul 14 2019, 01:55 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Jul 10 2019, 09:56 AM)
As for the formal attire.. in any case, it will have to be a summer version of the same.. you know, we have 30-plus Celsius  degrees in Italy now.. smile.gif

smile.gif cool.. I and the girls have taken notice of your suggestion.. wink.gif

Perfect! Hope the girls´ wardrobes will allow them to do something like that! wink.gif
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Jul 14 2019, 03:53 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (bfwatcher @ Jul 14 2019, 01:55 PM)

Perfect! Hope the girls´ wardrobes will allow them to do something like that! wink.gif

Don't dare SWAINS and AMELIE as far as their wardrobes are concerned!
If they tied ALL their garments together, they could easily span the Pacific Ocean.. biggrin.gif

--------------------
bfwatcher
Posted: Jul 14 2019, 05:47 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Jul 14 2019, 03:53 PM)
QUOTE (bfwatcher @ Jul 14 2019, 01:55 PM)

Don't dare SWAINS and AMELIE as far as their wardrobes are concerned!
If they tied ALL their garments together, they could easily span the Pacific Ocean.. biggrin.gif

Of course I wouldn´t dare do something that outrageous! I´m just not so sure how much they are into formal attire. wink.gif
PMEmail Poster
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (4) 1 [2] 3 4  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0114 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]