City Feet message board

Pages: (4) [1] 2 3 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> FAIRY's barefoot day in Verona (Italy)!, A brand new "Barefoot Lifestyle" series!
Feetosopher
  Posted: Jun 16 2019, 04:37 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2618

Here we go with a brand new "Barefoot Lifestyle" series at BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS..
starring gorgeous FAIRY, a theatrical actress and modern dance performer in everyday life!
Classy poses, scenic locations, barefooting on sharp gravel and exciting DUSTY SOLES close-ups!
2 photosets and 1 HD VIDEO (duration 3'30'')!
BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS PHOTOSETS
BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS VIDEOCLIPS
STAY TUNED for the next episodes in this "Barefoot Lifestyle" series in future updates at BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS..
and watch FAIRY's soles get DIRTIER AND DIRTIER as the hours go by! wink.gif
P.S. The one with FAIRY was my first shooting of the year.. smile.gif

FAIRY - feet size 37EU/6.5US
user posted image

user posted image

FAIRY tests her tough soles on sharp gravel at Castelvecchio fortress in Verona (Italy)
user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

FAIRY in HD VIDEO - duration 3'30''
user posted image

--------------------
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
bfwatcher
Posted: Jun 16 2019, 06:41 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3209

This update is absolutely stunning! It clearly shows how important it is to choose an appropriate outfit. What FAIRY was wearing this time round was mind-blowing! You know what Iīm talking about: my favourite incongruity! A posh lady and her bare feet - a fantastic contrast. smile.gif

Room for improvement? Sure! Would be great if we saw how come that the feet are so dirty. In other words, a bit more time of the footage dedicated to her walking, please! Yeah, I know BUG are not into walking too much but I had to say this all the same. smile.gif
PMEmail Poster
Daniellowl
Posted: Jun 16 2019, 10:00 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3479

Beautiful woman! Thank you for this update, dear Feetoshoper!
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Jun 17 2019, 08:53 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Daniellowl @ Jun 16 2019, 10:00 PM)
Beautiful woman! Thank you for this update, dear Feetoshoper!

You are most welcome, amico! Glad that you liked it! And I fully agree with you about FAIRY's beauty! smile.gif

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted: Jun 17 2019, 09:09 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (bfwatcher @ Jun 16 2019, 06:41 PM)
This update is absolutely stunning! It clearly shows how important it is to choose an appropriate outfit. What FAIRY was wearing this time round was mind-blowing! You know what Iīm talking about: my favourite incongruity! A posh lady and her bare feet - a fantastic contrast.  smile.gif

Room for improvement? Sure! Would be great if we saw how come that the feet are so dirty. In other words, a bit more time of the footage dedicated to her walking, please! Yeah, I know BUG are not into walking too much but I had to say this all the same.  smile.gif

Thank you very much for your appreciation, @bfwatcher! smile.gif

Never forget that:
1) Even if The Feetosopher loves to play the hard-nosed, self-assuming asshole in this Forum biggrin.gif .. he actually DOES take into account
all the meaningful inputs coming from civilised Forum members.. and sure you are part of that Group.. wink.gif
2) FAIRY, SWAINS and AMELIE check the Forum often.. they perfectly know who their admirers are, and are always very happy to please them.

So your requests are not falling before blind eyes.. and cold hearts.. wink.gif
I and my models always do our best to make the desires of cool dudes like you, shifter, Daniellowl etc. come true at BUG..
of course taking also into account the desires of subscribers who are not active on this Forum.. and without discarding what have become
the distinctive traits of the "Barefoot Urban Girl style".
If you look for dreads, baggy clothes, piercings, etc. etc. .. BUG is NOT the right place for you.
But if you look for beauty, charme and Italian elegance in outfits.. BUG is THE PLACE for you! smile.gif

As for more walking scenes in BUG videos.. my girls do walk a lot during shootings.. it's the geezer with the vidcam.. who is not into chasing them.. biggrin.gif

--------------------
bfwatcher
Posted: Jun 17 2019, 06:19 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Jun 17 2019, 09:09 AM)
QUOTE (bfwatcher @ Jun 16 2019, 06:41 PM)
This update is absolutely stunning! It clearly shows how important it is to choose an appropriate outfit. What FAIRY was wearing this time round was mind-blowing! You know what Iīm talking about: my favourite incongruity! A posh lady and her bare feet - a fantastic contrast.  smile.gif

Room for improvement? Sure! Would be great if we saw how come that the feet are so dirty. In other words, a bit more time of the footage dedicated to her walking, please! Yeah, I know BUG are not into walking too much but I had to say this all the same.  smile.gif

Thank you very much for your appreciation, @bfwatcher! smile.gif

Never forget that:
1) Even if The Feetosopher loves to play the hard-nosed, self-assuming asshole in this Forum biggrin.gif .. he actually DOES take into account
all the meaningful inputs coming from civilised Forum members.. and sure you are part of that Group.. wink.gif
2) FAIRY, SWAINS and AMELIE check the Forum often.. they perfectly know who their admirers are, and are always very happy to please them.

So your requests are not falling before blind eyes.. and cold hearts.. wink.gif
I and my models always do our best to make the desires of cool dudes like you, shifter, Daniellowl etc. come true at BUG..
of course taking also into account the desires of subscribers who are not active on this Forum.. and without discarding what have become
the distinctive traits of the "Barefoot Urban Girl style".
If you look for dreads, baggy clothes, piercings, etc. etc. .. BUG is NOT the right place for you.
But if you look for beauty, charme and Italian elegance in outfits.. BUG is THE PLACE for you! smile.gif

As for more walking scenes in BUG videos.. my girls do walk a lot during shootings.. it's the geezer with the vidcam.. who is not into chasing them.. biggrin.gif

Itīs ages since somebody spoke so highly of me. Thanks! wink.gif That and the overall tone of your message allow me to remain hopeful: one day the Feetosopher may show us how his charming beauties move from one place to another when he is around with the camera. wink.gif

PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Jun 18 2019, 07:07 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (bfwatcher @ Jun 17 2019, 06:19 PM)
Itīs ages since somebody spoke so highly of me. Thanks!  wink.gif That and the overall tone of your message allow me to remain hopeful: one day the Feetosopher may show us how his charming beauties move from one place to another when he is around with the camera.  wink.gif

No need to thank me, bfwatcher.. I am just objective! smile.gif
And I never make promises that I cannot keep.. so I am sorry, but you won't see me chasing my models on the go for CF-style or TIA-style videos.
I am too clumsy a dude.. my videos would be the shakiest on the planet, I would miss the models most of the time,
and I would risk to run into people (and maybe get a punch in my face from someone biggrin.gif ).. or to stumble, fall, and hurt myself.
I have already endured over 2 months of inactivity due to my broken clavicle.. I have had enough of injuries.. sad.gif

--------------------
bfwatcher
Posted: Jun 18 2019, 06:35 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Jun 18 2019, 07:07 AM)
I am too clumsy a dude.. my videos would be the shakiest on the planet, I would miss the models most of the time,
and I would risk to run into people (and maybe get a punch in my face from someone biggrin.gif ).. or to stumble, fall, and hurt myself.
I have already endured over 2 months of inactivity due to my broken clavicle.. I have had enough of injuries.. sad.gif

Yeah, if something like that happened, your vids wouldnīt be worth watching, right? I understand you, I respect your unique formula and yet I donīt feel less frustrated. FAIRY must have looked incredibly sexy when she was walking in this outfit. You say that you are a man of your word, could you at least promise to try to strike a deal with Hal again and lend him one of your outstanding models for a session or two? Would be awesome! wink.gif
PMEmail Poster
shifter
Posted: Jun 18 2019, 06:45 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1877

WOW,
FAIRY is truely looking incredible!
her outfit and her bare feet... wow wub.gif

i have totally a crush on here, with her cute curly hair since she made her first appearence on your site

STUNNING!! thank you FAIRY and Feetosopher for this one!!
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Jun 19 2019, 07:23 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (bfwatcher @ Jun 18 2019, 06:35 PM)
QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Jun 18 2019, 07:07 AM)

Yeah, if something like that happened, your vids wouldnīt be worth watching, right? I understand you, I respect your unique formula and yet I donīt feel less frustrated. FAIRY must have looked incredibly sexy when she was walking in this outfit. You say that you are a man of your word, could you at least promise to try to strike a deal with Hal again and lend him one of your outstanding models for a session or two? Would be awesome! wink.gif

Hello there bfwatcher, and thank you for understanding!
From my side, I fully understand your frustration, but I am afraid that there is not much that I can do to address it.
Sadly I cannot promise that you will see some of my models in TIA videos in the future, for various reasons that would need a lenghty explanation.
What I can promise is to try my best to capture more barefooting action by my models, even without chasing them while they are on the move.

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted: Jun 19 2019, 07:27 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (shifter @ Jun 18 2019, 06:45 PM)
WOW,
FAIRY is truely looking incredible!
her outfit and her bare feet... wow wub.gif

i have totally a crush on here, with her cute curly hair since she made her first appearence on your site

STUNNING!! thank you FAIRY and Feetosopher for this one!!

Thank you so much for your enthusiastic appreciation, amico.. you are most welcome, of course! smile.gif
I am really glad that you liked the new "Barefoot Lifestyle" series, and I fully agree with you about FAIRY's outstanding beauty and charme! smile.gif
As I said, FAIRY checks the Forum often, and will be flattered to have a new passionate admirer! wink.gif

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted: Jun 19 2019, 01:13 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Anti-spam bump! dry.gif

--------------------
bfwatcher
Posted: Jun 19 2019, 08:28 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Jun 19 2019, 07:23 AM)
Sadly I cannot promise that you will see some of my models in TIA videos in the future, for various reasons that would need a lenghty explanation.
What I can promise is to try my best to capture more barefooting action by my models, even without chasing them while they are on the move.

Sorry to hear that this kind of cooperation between BUG and TIA has come to a halt. Itīs a pity but thereīs probably nothing you can do about it.

OK, it is kind of sad but the promise to add some more barefooting action to your own videos is an adequate compensation. Canīt wait! wink.gif
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Jun 20 2019, 06:51 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (bfwatcher @ Jun 19 2019, 08:28 PM)
QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Jun 19 2019, 07:23 AM)

Sorry to hear that this kind of cooperation between BUG and TIA has come to a halt. Itīs a pity but thereīs probably nothing you can do about it.

OK, it is kind of sad but the promise to add some more barefooting action to your own videos is an adequate compensation. Canīt wait! wink.gif

Well, I just meant to say that I am not 100% sure that it will be possible to have BUG models posing again for Hal in the future, for various reasons.
Nothing more than that.

As for more barefooting action in BUG videos.. I will work on it.. and this is a promise.. wink.gif

--------------------
bfwatcher
Posted: Jun 20 2019, 06:20 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Jun 20 2019, 06:51 AM)
As for more barefooting action in BUG videos.. I will work on it.. and this is a promise.. wink.gif

Wow! Reading this feels like being about to open the largest Christmas present! Now Iīm happy that your girls began to take their shoes off that late this year. Why? There will be more sessions to choose from to carry out this wonderful plan! smile.gif

By the way, the more I see of FAIRY here, the more I realise how stunning she is. May I have some questions about her then? How tall is she? Her size 37 feet donīt look that big on her. And how cool is she about her barefooting? She has a tiny birthmark on her sole. Isnīt she afraid of injuries?
PMEmail Poster
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (4) [1] 2 3 ... Last » Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0129 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]