City Feet message board

Pages: (4) « First ... 2 3 [4]  ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> FAIRY's barefoot day in Verona (Italy)!, A brand new "Barefoot Lifestyle" series!
bfwatcher
Posted: Oct 12 2019, 09:26 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 3209

Awfully sorry to hear about your problems. Letīs hope that the situation improves soon and that it allows you to resume your career as a photographer and a video maker. Fingers crossed, Feetosopher!
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Oct 12 2019, 04:23 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2618

QUOTE (bfwatcher @ Oct 12 2019, 09:26 AM)
Awfully sorry to hear about your problems. Letīs hope that the situation improves soon and that it allows you to resume your career as a photographer and a video maker. Fingers crossed, Feetosopher!

Thank you very much for caring and for your good wishes, bfwatcher!
I have undergone a lot of routinary and non-routinary medical checks over the last 2-3 years.. no major issues have emerged so far,
yet my health and physical shape keep on worsening.. and they cannot find the reason.
Maybe I am just paying the toll of too many years spent trying to squeeze 2-3 lives where there was just room for one.. being The Feetosopher
has implied little sleep, getting up early also on weekends to hold shootings far from my hometown,
and staying awake till late to edit videos and pictures, promote my sites, and interact with fans.. and haters.
Oh well.. and add that at 50.. I am not a kid anymore..

--------------------
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
Feetosopher
  Posted: Mar 8 2020, 07:16 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

In today's update at BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS we have another episode of a brand new "Barefoot Lifestyle" series starring gorgeous FAIRY,
plus cute barefoot Japanese exchange student MOKO MOKO!
2 photosets and 1 HD VIDEO (duration 3 min.)!
FAIRY tests her tough soles on sharp metal grates, and shows off her powerful & tattooed size 37EU/6.5US bare feet with TOUGH FILTHY SOLES!
Plenty of exciting feet close-ups in today's update!
BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS PHOTOSETS
BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS VIDEOCLIPS
STAY TUNED for the next episodes in this exciting "Barefoot Lifestyle" series starring FAIRY in future updates at BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS!

Wonderful FAIRY tests the ROUGH FILTHY SOLES of her powerful & tattooed bare feet on sharp metal grates..
user posted image

.. and BUG subscribers can assess the results in plenty of mind-blowing close-ups! smile.gif
user posted image

FAIRY in HD VIDEO - duration 3 min.
user posted image

Japanese exchange student MOKO MOKO barefooted in public for the first time ever in Venice (Italy) in the spring of 2008
user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted: Mar 11 2020, 10:51 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Anti-spam bump! dry.gif

--------------------
bfwatcher
Posted: Mar 14 2020, 10:53 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Hi Feetosopher, you did manage to cheer me up! Your update is wonderful!

FAIRY looks absolutely stunning. Iīm glad that she showed us another outfit of hers. Actually, a barefoot girl sporting a dress is my favourite combo. wink.gif

And MOKO MOKO? Wow! A sweater and a pair of jeans. Is there anything else to ask for? Absolutely not! By the way, how difficult was it to make her get rid of her footwear and show her pretty feet to those crazy Europeans? wink.gif

I wish we managed to deal with the pandemic and could return to our normal lives as soon as possible. You sessions (and of course Halīs and Paulīs too) simply must continue to, as I said above, cheer us up. Iīm sure that when the virus is gone, youīll be back outdoors working!
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Mar 14 2020, 09:27 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (bfwatcher @ Mar 14 2020, 10:53 AM)
Hi Feetosopher, you did manage to cheer me up! Your update is wonderful!

FAIRY looks absolutely stunning. Iīm glad that she showed us another outfit of hers. Actually, a barefoot girl sporting a dress is my favourite combo. wink.gif

And MOKO MOKO? Wow! A sweater and a pair of jeans. Is there anything else to ask for? Absolutely not! By the way, how difficult was it to make her get rid of her footwear and show her pretty feet to those crazy Europeans? wink.gif

I wish we managed to deal with the pandemic and could return to our normal lives as soon as possible. You sessions (and of course Halīs and Paulīs too) simply must continue to, as I said above, cheer us up. Iīm sure that when the virus is gone, youīll be back outdoors working!

Thank you so much for your appreciation, bfwatcher! smile.gif
I am glad that BUG updates help people like you to feel a bit merrier in these gloomy days!

As for resuming my sessions when conditions will be back to normal (hopefully soon, but we cannot know, sadly).. well, if my health status
remains decent enought, that will surely be the FIRST thing I will do.. you bet! wink.gif

For now.. let's be prudent, try our best to stay positive, and hold on.

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted: May 17 2020, 08:18 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Here we go with the third and final episode in a brand new "Barefoot Lifestyle" series starring gorgeous FAIRY!
1 photoset and 1 HD VIDEO - duration 4'30''!
FAIRY's soles are now SUPER-DIRTY from hours of no-nonsense urban barefooting, and she loves to show them off in public!
Beauty, sex-appeal, elegance, on-the-fly action shots of FAIRY barefooting in the crowded streets of the city,
and mind-blowing close-ups of her powerful & tattooed size 37EU/6.5US bare feet with ROUGH, SUPER-DIRTY SOLES!
BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS PHOTOSETS
BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS VIDEOCLIPS
ENJOY! cool.gif

FAIRY: drop-dead gorgeous & dirty-soled in the heart of Verona (Italy)
user posted image

FAIRY barefooting with SUPER-DIRTY SOLES.. and BUG subscribers can also enjoy exciting close-ups of them! tongue.gif
user posted image

FAIRY in HD VIDEO - duration 4'30''
user posted image

--------------------
bfwatcher
Posted: May 18 2020, 05:37 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

FAIRY is absolutely stunning! I can only hope that we will see her again also in the months and years to come. There arenīt many girls who look as sexy as this one. A great face and body. And the feet? I donīt have to say anything, do I? Just take a look, guys! wink.gif
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: May 18 2020, 10:03 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (bfwatcher @ May 18 2020, 05:37 PM)
FAIRY is absolutely stunning! I can only hope that we will see her again also in the months and years to come. There arenīt many girls who look as sexy as this one. A great face and body. And the feet? I donīt have to say anything, do I? Just take a look, guys!  wink.gif

Thank you very much for your appreciation, bfwatcher.. I can only agree with you about FAIRY, of course! wink.gif
FAIRY confirmed her availability for further cooperation with BUG.. however, due to the darn epidemics,
it is hard to predict now whether we will be able to organise shootings this summer, and when.. sad.gif

--------------------
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (4) « First ... 2 3 [4]  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0132 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]