City Feet message board

Pages: (19) « First ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> New Site: Shoeless Girls Patreon, Introduction to new barefooting site
ank
Posted: Aug 25 2019, 09:33 PM
Quote Post

Group: Members
Member No.: 5971

QUOTE (ZaneSGM @ Jul 21 2019, 05:37 PM)
Laney's final photo set is live on SGM! https://www.patreon.com/shoelessgirlmedia

This last batch is larger than usual, and Laney shows off how filthy her feet have become after a long walk through the streets and parking lots of SoCal. (I think I've mentioned it before, but one of the great things about California - at least for barefooting - is that it rarely rains, so the dirt never gets washed away.) This set includes some great close-ups of her black soles too.

(@DBF, I hope you like the dirty tops of her feet!)

Here are some samples:

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Hi everybody!

I’ve been reading this forum for years but haven’t posted. It feels great to finally join the active members. Many thanks to you all, especially Paul, DG, Hal and The Feetosopher. I’ve read your posts and enjoyed your photos for years. You all feel like family.

And Hi ZaneSGM!

I really love your photos, and I didn’t know how to contact you so I decided to post in this topic. Me and my wife are coming from Russia to California this October. And we would be happy if you agreed to shoot her barefoot with dirty feet in the street. Please pm me if you’re interested or give me your contact details. I tried to contact you via the “email” button on this forum but it seems that it didn’t work.
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Aug 26 2019, 08:50 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2618

QUOTE (ank @ Aug 25 2019, 09:33 PM)
Hi everybody!

I’ve been reading this forum for years but haven’t posted. It feels great to finally join the active members. Many thanks to you all, especially Paul, DG, Hal and The Feetosopher. I’ve read your posts and enjoyed your photos for years. You all feel like family.

Hello there ank, welcome to City Feet Forum.. I hope that you will have a nice time here! smile.gif
Great to know that you count me in your.. family.. biggrin.gif wink.gif
Ciao from Italy! smile.gif

--------------------
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
ZaneSGM
Posted: Aug 26 2019, 02:17 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 5960

QUOTE (ank @ Aug 25 2019, 09:33 PM)
And Hi ZaneSGM!

I really love your photos, and I didn’t know how to contact you so I decided to post in this topic. Me and my wife are coming from Russia to California this October. And we would be happy if you agreed to shoot her barefoot with dirty feet in the street. Please pm me if you’re interested or give me your contact details. I tried to contact you via the “email” button on this forum but it seems that it didn’t work.

I'm glad you like the photos, ank, and welcome to the forum! I'm not sure why the email button didn't work, but I will pm you now.
PMEmail Poster
DBF
Posted: Aug 27 2019, 07:28 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2495

You’ve got beautiful models with filthy feet! Some close ups would be great!
PMEmail Poster
ank
Posted: Aug 27 2019, 08:36 PM
Quote Post

Member No.: 5971

Hello there ank, welcome to City Feet Forum.. I hope that you will have a nice time here! smile.gif
Great to know that you count me in your.. family.. biggrin.gif wink.gif
Ciao from Italy! smile.gif

Thank you for your kind words and long live BUG and BN! Большой привет from Russia!

I'm glad you like the photos, ank, and welcome to the forum! I'm not sure why the email button didn't work, but I will pm you now.

ZaneSGM!

Thank you. I'm sorry that I have to post it here in the forum. For some reason I haven't received your pm (maybe the forum's pm system isn't working? anybody had issues?). I just pm'ed you myself. Maybe you should add me to your contacts, IDK.
PMEmail Poster
ZaneSGM
Posted: Sep 1 2019, 06:22 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

@DBF - I always include some close-ups in the full photo sets on the Patreon page, but not usually in the samples (got to hold back something for my subscribers!) However, my next model, Nicole, has a few amazing close-ups of some of the filthiest feet I've ever seen. I'll be sure to post one or two here when I publish her later sets. smile.gif
PMEmail Poster
ZaneSGM
Posted: Sep 1 2019, 06:29 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

This week is cute Tara's last set on Shoeless Girl Media. To finish her shoot, she gave us a bunch of great poses, danced around in a patch of oily filth, and showed off the results!

Here are some samples from Tara's final set:

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image
PMEmail Poster
shifter
Posted: Sep 3 2019, 07:41 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1877

super cool set of tara!! many thanks zanesgm
PMEmail Poster
ZaneSGM
Posted: Sep 5 2019, 01:59 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Thanks shifter, glad you like her. smile.gif
PMEmail Poster
ZaneSGM
Posted: Sep 5 2019, 02:12 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Just added a preview pic of my newest model to Shoeless Girl Media. I had good luck with this latest trio (Nicole, Aditi, Soyeong) - all three are beautiful, and they ended up with absolutely black and filthy feet by the end of their shoots.

Here's a sample of Soyeong - hope you like her!

user posted image
PMEmail Poster
shifter
Posted: Sep 6 2019, 06:15 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1877

Soyeong is cute, and her dirty soles fits her very well, a great addition to your rooster, thats for sure
PMEmail Poster
DBF
Posted: Sep 6 2019, 08:41 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2495

QUOTE (ZaneSGM @ Sep 1 2019, 06:22 PM)
@DBF - I always include some close-ups in the full photo sets on the Patreon page, but not usually in the samples (got to hold back something for my subscribers!) However, my next model, Nicole, has a few amazing close-ups of some of the filthiest feet I've ever seen. I'll be sure to post one or two here when I publish her later sets. smile.gif

Yes I’ll be definitely looking forward to that!
PMEmail Poster
ZaneSGM
Posted: Sep 8 2019, 05:53 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

This week is the debut for Nicole, my newest model on Shoeless Girl Media! Nicole is a classic California girl - tall, blonde, and beautiful. She's also a badass with tough soles. I discovered a very filthy office / industrial complex, and Nicole was the first model to walk through it with me. As you'll see in later sets, her feet will soon be covered in black industrial dirt, tree pollen, motor oil, and more. She didn't seem to mind at all. smile.gif

Here are some samples from Nicole's first set:

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image
PMEmail Poster
bfwatcher
Posted: Sep 8 2019, 06:18 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3209

Nicole is a cool girl; it goes without saying! Lucky us you managed to talk her into some barefoot posing! I wish I met her in the local supermarket. It would be absolutely fantastic to see her doing her shopping.

By the way, her big toes are super sexy! wink.gif
PMEmail Poster
ZaneSGM
Posted: Sep 15 2019, 05:19 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

@bfwatcher - I'm glad you like Nicole! I wish I ran into some barefoot girls at the supermarket too - it's far too rare in the US. Much less common than it used to be. Nothing better than a woman who leaves the house without even bothering to take shoes with her. smile.gif
PMEmail Poster
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (19) « First ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... Last » Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0400 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]