City Feet message board

Pages: (19) « First ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> New Site: Shoeless Girls Patreon, Introduction to new barefooting site
ZaneSGM
Posted: Oct 20 2019, 09:10 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 5960

Thanks shifter, I love that closeup too! Glad you're liking the updates. smile.gif

I'm not sure what it is about California. I've often wondered if public shoots might play out differently in another state.

PMEmail Poster
shifter
Posted: Oct 21 2019, 06:23 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1877

you are very welcome,

for me as european, i always thought that california is more on the liberal side of things compared to other states, but i was never actually there yet, but i guess you will find douchebags everywhere no matter where on the planet you are

keep up the good work
PMEmail Poster
ZaneSGM
Posted: Oct 27 2019, 09:05 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Aditi finishes her photo shoot on this week.Shoeless Girl Media, showing off her pitch-black soles and all the dirt that accumulated on the sides and tops of her feet.

I've also included some preview photos of my newest model, Soyeong, as she starts he own barefoot adventure. At the start of her shoot, her feet are fairly clean, but that will change a lot in upcoming shoots. smile.gif

Here are some samples of both models:

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image
PMEmail Poster
shifter
Posted: Oct 27 2019, 09:38 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

great update zane, what a nice finish of Aditi photoshot
that first picture is such a classic and awesome pose, and the 3rd picture is really great, i love her lovely smile on the top and her very filthy soles at the bottom :-)
PMEmail Poster
ZaneSGM
Posted: Oct 27 2019, 09:58 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Thanks shifter. Aditi was in remarkably good spirits after her first barefooting experience! When she got back in her car, she didn't even bother putting shoes on. smile.gif
PMEmail Poster
DBF
Posted: Oct 28 2019, 02:21 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2495

Beautiful photos. Barefoot adventures are a great idea, Dennis Cramer aka Barefoot Justine used to do them all sorts from trips to Asia, Cambodia ect, Renaissance Faires, Grateful Dead shows , ordinary trips to the mall , almost every conceivable situation where barefoot girls would be and anyplace he could bring his models where they would be comfortable.
PMEmail Poster
ZaneSGM
Posted: Nov 3 2019, 06:33 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

As promised, the lovely Soyeong is back this week on SGM. She's not a frequent barefooter, and as I describe in my subscriber post, she alternated between seeming almost embarrassed to be barefoot and being smiley and super-enthusiastic. An unusual model to be sure, but she proved very good at getting her feet very dirty. They're black by the end of this set, and they become much blacker by the end of her shoot.

Here are some samples, starting with a classic pose:

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image
PMEmail Poster
shifter
Posted: Nov 8 2019, 09:00 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

great pictures zane!!
PMEmail Poster
ZaneSGM
Posted: Nov 10 2019, 06:35 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

One thing I've noticed when women spend a whole day barefoot in the city or at an amusement park - their feet are covered in all different kinds of dirt and filth. Nicole's feet were a perfect example by the end of her shoot - black road dust, oil and filth from underneath cars, pollen, dirt and mud, and who knows what else.

In her final set, she shows off the soles of a true barefooter. smile.gif

Here are some samples:

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image
PMEmail Poster
ZaneSGM
Posted: Nov 17 2019, 07:59 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Soyeong's barefoot day continues on SGM this week as she wanders through a light industrial park and her feet become even blacker than before.

Next time will be her final set and will include more closeups of her filthy feet! I'll also be introducing a couple new models over the next few weeks...

Here are this week's samples!

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image
PMEmail Poster
ZaneSGM
Posted: Nov 24 2019, 07:04 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

For this week, I've introduced a new model on SGM. Her name is Becca, and she's an artist, a singer, a sometime model, and apparently a semi-regular barefooter. (She's also the tallest model I've photographed.) She had no trouble walking barefoot on rough pavement, and her soles seemed pretty tough.

In this first part, we walked around the outskirts of an upscale SoCal mall. Next time, we explore the filthiest parking garage I've ever seen - I will definitely be returning there.

Becca is only a two-part series, coinciding with the end of Soyeong's sets. Then I'll be introducing two brand new models. smile.gif

Here are some samples from Becca's first set:

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Nov 24 2019, 09:02 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2618

Hello Zane! Becca seems braless.. can you confirm? smile.gif Her beauty is somewhat non-conventional, but I find her charming..
sure she has an elegant, slender figure, and her outfit is deffo hot! Congrats! smile.gif
It also seems that this time you have held the shooting in a more urban location.. am I correct?
I hope that your Patreon is doing well! All the best from Italy! smile.gif

--------------------
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
ZaneSGM
Posted: Nov 24 2019, 09:18 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Thanks feetosopher! Becca actually was wearing a bra. It's black, just like her shirt, so it's only visible in a few of her photos.

I found Becca's unconventional beauty to be interesting as well. She has a certain charm and eccentricity that is unique to any of the models I've photographed before. I think she's the first professional artist I've ever worked with.

The new location is a little more urban, yes. We shot around the outskirts of a very large, upscale mall near the beach, passing by some shopping areas, a movie theater, and a large healthcare complex. It was a Sunday afternoon, so it was quieter than usual, and we only encountered a few cars and passers-by. (Toward the end of the shoot, we found the parking garage I mentioned - literally the filthiest garage I have ever seen!)

Best from SoCal. smile.gif
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Nov 24 2019, 09:27 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2618

QUOTE (ZaneSGM @ Nov 24 2019, 09:18 PM)
Thanks feetosopher! Becca actually was wearing a bra. It's black, just like her shirt, so it's only visible in a few of her photos.

I found Becca's unconventional beauty to be interesting as well. She has a certain charm and eccentricity that is unique to any of the models I've photographed before. I think she's the first professional artist I've ever worked with.

The new location is a little more urban, yes. We shot around the outskirts of a very large, upscale mall near the beach, passing by some shopping areas, a movie theater, and a large healthcare complex. It was a Sunday afternoon, so it was quieter than usual, and we only encountered a few cars and passers-by.  (Toward the end of the shoot, we found the parking garage I mentioned - literally the filthiest garage I have ever seen!)

Best from SoCal. smile.gif

Thank you very much for the infos, Zane! Well, I got it right about the location.. but I blew it about Becca's bra! biggrin.gif
Considering that I am the black sheep behind BAREFOOT NUDITY (the only paysite combining barefooting and nudity/urban flashing)..
shame on me!!! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
I envy a lot SoCal mild and dry climate (well, except for the terrible fires that it can spark sad.gif ). Here in Northern Italy it has been raining for days,
and temperatures have not gone beyond 15°C/59°F since mid-October. Ciao from Italy! smile.gif

--------------------
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
michael0218
Posted: Nov 25 2019, 06:36 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2874

GREAT pictures Zane...and really beautiful girls! cool.gif

--------------------
Yana, Alyona and Alexandra (colorful dress) are perfection...the sexiest and the prettiest models.
PMEmail Poster
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (19) « First ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... Last » Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0109 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]