City Feet message board

Pages: (19) « First ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> New Site: Shoeless Girls Patreon, Introduction to new barefooting site
ZaneSGM
Posted: Sep 15 2019, 05:26 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 5960

Another debut this week on Shoeless Girl Media - Aditi! In this first set, she starts her walk through a filthy office park.

A couple things about Aditi. First, she's not a frequent barefooter. She said she occasionally goes into her yard barefoot, but that's about it, so this shoot was a new experience for her. In the first sample photo below, you can probably tell that her feet are soft and uncalloused.

Second, the day of her shoot started off cloudy. That was good for Aditi because the dark pavement was still cool, and it didn't burn her sensitive soles. (It got sunny later, as you'll see in upcoming sets.) This set covers the first hour or so of her shoot, and her feet are already quite black by the end.

Here are some samples:

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image
PMEmail Poster
shifter
Posted: Sep 15 2019, 10:12 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1877

she is lovely , thanks for the teaser pictures!
PMEmail Poster
ZaneSGM
Posted: Sep 22 2019, 06:29 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

More from the beautiful Nicole this week on SGM! She continues her walk through an absolutely filthy office / industrial park, and her feet get blacker as she goes. (There is a great closeup in this set and even more to come.) She's only about halfway through her walk though, and only about half as dirty as she's going to get. smile.gif

Here are some samples:

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image
PMEmail Poster
shifter
Posted: Sep 22 2019, 10:12 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

a fantastic update! happy sunday zaneSGM!
PMEmail Poster
ZaneSGM
Posted: Sep 23 2019, 02:06 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Thanks shifter - glad you like it. smile.gif
PMEmail Poster
ZaneSGM
Posted: Sep 29 2019, 06:01 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Aditi is back this week on SGM! I have yet to solve the mystery of why some feet accumulate dirt better than others, but Aditi's seem particularly great. This set also includes the photo of Aditi's soles that I use for my avatar (plus some even closer shots of her filthy soles).

Here are some samples:

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image
PMEmail Poster
shifter
Posted: Sep 29 2019, 07:25 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

great update, love seeing her!

i think it has to do how much they sweat, if they are tend to have dry soles it wont keep much dirt as if they a bit more sweaty i think
PMEmail Poster
ZaneSGM
Posted: Oct 6 2019, 07:18 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Interesting... that theory makes sense, shifter. Toughness of soles might play a role too. It seems like some of the women with very tough soles get dirtier more quickly too, but I'm not 100% sure.
PMEmail Poster
ZaneSGM
Posted: Oct 6 2019, 07:26 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

In this week's update on SGM, beautiful Nicole squishes around in mud, and then she dances and poses in a huge patch of black filth - the kind that collects under industrial vehicles in SoCal. Her feet are absolutely black by the end, and she's still got a couple more sets to go. smile.gif

Hope you like these samples:

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image
PMEmail Poster
ZaneSGM
Posted: Oct 14 2019, 07:54 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

I was away this weekend with no chance to post an update on city-feet, but a new set of the adorable Aditi is up on Shoeless Girl Media. We're getting closer to the end of her photo shoot, and after a few hours of barefooting, her feet are quite dirty. I especially liked some of the shots where she's sitting on a metal post, showing off her filthy soles.

Here are a few from this set...

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Oct 15 2019, 08:01 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2618

You definitely work with very good looking girls, ZaneSGM.. congrats! wink.gif

Just one question: I know that parking lots make for very dirty soles, but you never seem to hold shootings in downtown areas,
with people around.. is there any specific reason behind that? Many thanks in advance for any clarification you may give! smile.gif

Best of luck for your project, and ciao from Italy! smile.gif

--------------------
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
ZaneSGM
Posted: Oct 15 2019, 02:31 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Thanks for your appreciation, Feetosopher!

There are a couple reasons I typically avoid crowded areas. First, I find it harder to set up a good shot, especially when the models are posing. Second, we tend to get a lot of stares and unwelcome attention, and it makes the models uncomfortable. For example, on a few of my shoots, we've passed through more populated streets or strip malls. Every time, the models have been shouted at or even followed by creepy guys, and they asked me to get them out of there.

I'm not sure if it's an American or California phenomenon, or if European photographers have similar experiences, but that's why we avoid crowds. Some of the streets, parking lots, and office parks we visit are busy during the week, but we shoot on weekends when it's quiet.
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Oct 16 2019, 07:47 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2618

QUOTE (ZaneSGM @ Oct 15 2019, 02:31 PM)
Thanks for your appreciation, Feetosopher!

There are a couple reasons I typically avoid crowded areas. First, I find it harder to set up a good shot, especially when the models are posing. Second, we tend to get a lot of stares and unwelcome attention, and it makes the models uncomfortable. For example, on a few of my shoots, we've passed through more populated streets or strip malls. Every time, the models have been shouted at or even followed by creepy guys, and they asked me to get them out of there.

I'm not sure if it's an American or California phenomenon, or if European photographers have similar experiences, but that's why we avoid crowds. Some of the streets, parking lots, and office parks we visit are busy during the week, but we shoot on weekends when it's quiet.

Hello ZaneSGM, you are most welcome, and thank you very much for your explanation! smile.gif
Well, the situation you described is definitely upsetting, I fully get your point! sad.gif
My experience concerns cities in Northern Italy and Germany (especially in the Lower Saxony and Hessen regions):
with the exception of railway stations (in Italy) and shops (in both Italy and Germany), where shootings are difficult to hold
and where most of the times someone (railway police, shop security) will come at you and order you to stop shooting and leave the place immediately,
I would say that the nuisance you have experienced in crowded places in your area is an exception in Northern Italy or Germany.. for now, at least..

--------------------
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
ZaneSGM
Posted: Oct 20 2019, 08:17 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

This week's set is one of my favorite so far. The beautiful Nicole gets her feet absolutely black and then shows off some great poses and close-ups. This is her second-to-last set on SGM.

@DBF, since you asked for close-ups, I'm including a great one that shows off Nicole's tough, filthy soles. It's at the bottom of the samples below, for city-feet only. smile.gif

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image
PMEmail Poster
shifter
Posted: Oct 20 2019, 08:55 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

wow, that is a fantastic closeup!

thanks for this and the previous updates ZaneSGM

its a shame that you had such a bad experience with shooting in more public places.
PMEmail Poster
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (19) « First ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... Last » Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0107 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]