City Feet message board

Pages: (19) « First ... 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> New Site: Shoeless Girls Patreon, Introduction to new barefooting site
ZaneSGM
Posted: Jul 21 2019, 05:37 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 5960

Laney's final photo set is live on SGM! https://www.patreon.com/shoelessgirlmedia

This last batch is larger than usual, and Laney shows off how filthy her feet have become after a long walk through the streets and parking lots of SoCal. (I think I've mentioned it before, but one of the great things about California - at least for barefooting - is that it rarely rains, so the dirt never gets washed away.) This set includes some great close-ups of her black soles too.

(@DBF, I hope you like the dirty tops of her feet!)

Here are some samples:

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image
PMEmail Poster
DBF
Posted: Jul 25 2019, 09:42 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2495

QUOTE (ZaneSGM @ Jun 10 2019, 11:20 PM)
@onetwenty - Thanks for pledging on the Patreon, and I'm glad you're enjoying the photo sets! Your suggestions are excellent - I'll start uploading the photos as a zip, and I'll encourage the models to keep wearing toenail polish. I will also post some "coming soon" pics of upcoming models.

Interviews may be more of a challenge - I've mentioned it to a couple models, and they seemed reluctant. However, if I find anyone willing, especially if they're frequent barefooters, I'll post them.

@bfwatcher - Some of the existing photos are more documentary in style (models walking, doing things without acknowledging the camera), but I haven't been posting those as samples. Will try to do that in future. I like the documentary idea.

Laney was great to work with - not only beautiful but also fun and easy-going. Something about these barefoot shoots seems to attract cool women. cool.gif

I can understand your dilemma , perhaps approach women who are already barefoot as Hal Heaven does, read his posts . Almost every model has a backstory on how they met. Perhaps have some samples of your work on you such as post card size prints and describe your self as an artist, if the models are actors or in band offer to do photos/videos of them in return for sitting for you . Are you in L.A ? Perhaps Venice beach and other areas where there are already women who are barefoot, also street performers and musicians are good as they have the confidence to be in public and are usually at the beginning of their careers. Always respect them as fellow artist. As an example Jewel Kilcher lived in a van and preformed on the sidewalk often barefoot.

These are just my thoughts, your’e doing some great work!
PMEmail Poster
ZaneSGM
Posted: Jul 28 2019, 06:14 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Thanks DBF - all good suggestions. I rarely see barefoot women around (ugh, the US) but seeking out street performers and the like is an interesting idea. Models have been great to work with in my photo shoots but definitely seem wary of anything like an interview or documentary.
PMEmail Poster
ZaneSGM
Posted: Jul 28 2019, 06:25 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Elena's third set is live on my Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/shoelessgirlmedia

She was great in this set (as always) and had a lot of fun being barefoot. Around this point in the shoot, we were talking about some of my previous models, and she took it as a challenge to get her feet filthier than any of them. In upcoming sets, you'll see that she succeeds. smile.gif

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image
PMEmail Poster
shifter
Posted: Jul 30 2019, 03:03 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1877

what a lovely third set of elena!! many thanks for those nice pictures!!
PMEmail Poster
ZaneSGM
Posted: Jul 31 2019, 02:15 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Glad you liked them, Shifter!

Also, I've got a trio of really amazing models in the pipeline for Shoeless Girl Media. The first one is Nicole - she's tall, beautiful, and she ended up with some the filthiest feet I've ever seen. Here's a sneak peek:

user posted image
PMEmail Poster
ZaneSGM
Posted: Aug 4 2019, 05:48 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

This week, cute Tara debuts on SGM! She was super smiley and giggly, plus she never complained once about the hot pavement. (It may have been the hottest, brightest day I've ever done a shoot.)

I loved the fact that she tossed her shoes in her car without being asked, instead of taking them with her. smile.gif

Here are some samples:

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image
PMEmail Poster
ZaneSGM
Posted: Aug 11 2019, 05:33 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

One of the great things about Southern California is that the streets, and especially some of the parking lots, almost never get washed by the rain. That allows black dirt and oil from vehicles to build up, along with all the other other road dust. Some areas get absolutely filthy.

Toward the end of our shoot, Elena and I visited one of those parking lots, and in this week's set on Shoeless Girl Media, you'll see some of the results.

Here are some previews - hope you like them. cool.gif

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image
PMEmail Poster
ZaneSGM
Posted: Aug 14 2019, 03:56 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

I just added another preview pic to Shoeless Girl Media - the adorable Aditi, who will be appearing on my page soon. (Aditi is also the source of the filthy soles in my profile pic!)

Aditi is one of those rare girls whose feet seemed to get filthy very quickly, just from walking around on the pavement. This picture was from relatively early in the shoot - they got even blacker by the end. smile.gif

user posted image
PMEmail Poster
onetwenty
Posted: Aug 15 2019, 08:34 AM
Quote Post

Member No.: 5991

Wow Nicole and Aditi are just incredible! I'm really looking forward to their sets!
PMEmail Poster
ZaneSGM
Posted: Aug 15 2019, 02:56 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Glad you like them, onetwenty. smile.gif

One thing I've been surprised about is how many models don't mind (or even enjoy) walking around barefoot, even if their feet end up filthy. I don't think Aditi or Nicole are regular barefooters, but they didn't even bother to take shoes or sandals with them on our walks.
PMEmail Poster
shifter
Posted: Aug 17 2019, 01:36 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

thanks for these nice updates, these are great!!
PMEmail Poster
ZaneSGM
Posted: Aug 18 2019, 10:12 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Tara is back this week with her second photo set on Shoeless Girl Media! I usually steer models toward dirtier locations, but this time I went a little more natural, letting Tara choose where we'd go and where she thought would be fun to stop and take some shots. You'll see a progression of her soles from very dirty to less dirty and back again as she walks on pavement, dirt, grass, and cement.

Here's some samples:
user posted image

user posted image

user posted image
PMEmail Poster
shifter
Posted: Aug 19 2019, 01:28 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

shes a cutie!
PMEmail Poster
ZaneSGM
Posted: Aug 25 2019, 06:58 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

This week is Elena's final set of photos on Shoeless Girl Media. She might be my favorite model so far - not just beautiful but also a great personality, super upbeat throughout the whole shoot, and loved being barefoot. When I told her that the goal of the shoot was to get her feet really filthy, she said "Oh, I can do that!" smile.gif

Here are some samples:

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image
PMEmail Poster
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (19) « First ... 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... Last » Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0118 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]