City Feet message board

Pages: (19) 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> New Site: Shoeless Girls Patreon, Introduction to new barefooting site
ZaneSGM
Posted: Jun 19 2019, 02:34 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 5960

Glad you guys liked Sarina's final set!

By the way how did she like her absolutely filthy feet? Wasn´t she a bit embarassed having to return back home like that?

Sarina was a really good sport. When we got back to her car, she took one look at her filthy feet, laughed, and didn't even bother to put her flip-flops back on. She just drove home barefoot. smile.gif
PMEmail Poster
bfwatcher
Posted: Jun 19 2019, 08:13 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3209

QUOTE (ZaneSGM @ Jun 19 2019, 02:34 AM)
Glad you guys liked Sarina's final set!

By the way how did she like her absolutely filthy feet? Wasn´t she a bit embarassed having to return back home like that?

Sarina was a really good sport. When we got back to her car, she took one look at her filthy feet, laughed, and didn't even bother to put her flip-flops back on. She just drove home barefoot. smile.gif

Cool! Thanks for the answer and keep us posted please. These seemingly unimportant pieces of information are actually very pleasant to read. wink.gif
PMEmail Poster
ZaneSGM
Posted: Jun 23 2019, 06:22 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Just posted the latest set with Laney on my patreon: https://www.patreon.com/shoelessgirlmedia.

Turns out she was enjoying herself on the lamppost, so I let her try a lot more poses. The more time she spent on the lamppost, the more she got white paint dust all over her already filthy feet, which you can see below. smile.gif

Then we walked on, with Laney balancing on a curb to escape the hot pavement, until we found some patches of black filth and grime. Since they were cooler than the pavement, Laney spent some time dancing around in them, getting her feet even blacker than before.

Here are some samples!

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image
PMEmail Poster
onetwenty
Posted: Jun 30 2019, 03:50 AM
Quote Post

Member No.: 5991

I saw your preview for Elena and just wow! Absolutely filthy feet, painted nails, it's looking like a really exciting set.

Can we get teasers for other models you have coming up?
PMEmail Poster
shifter
Posted: Jun 30 2019, 05:40 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1877

great update!
PMEmail Poster
ZaneSGM
Posted: Jun 30 2019, 07:27 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Thanks guys - glad you like 'em. smile.gif

@onetwenty - This week I'll add a preview for the next model. (She ends up with some very filthy feet too!)
PMEmail Poster
ZaneSGM
Posted: Jun 30 2019, 07:38 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

This week on SGM, meet Elena, a brand new model! More than any of the other girls, Elena was super-excited to be a part of this project. I think she's a barefooter at heart. She left her shoes at the car and was smiling and laughing throughout the whole shoot - we had a blast.

When I told her that these shoots were all about dirty feet, she loved the idea and went straight for the filthiest patches of ground in this first photo set. Her feet only get blacker from here...

Have a look at a few samples. You can see the rest at my Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/shoelessgirlmedia.

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image
PMEmail Poster
shifter
Posted: Jul 1 2019, 09:13 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

fantastic update and story, Elena is really very cute!!
PMEmail Poster
ZaneSGM
Posted: Jul 7 2019, 06:10 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

The next photo set with Laney is live on my Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/shoelessgirlmedia.

This week, Laney shows some close-ups of how filthy her feet have become, through a combination of dirt, mud, black street dust, and filthy grime from under cars. After that, she takes a break in a park - I let her pose any way she wanted, and she came up with some creative shots.

Then it was off to a patch of filth and grime in a parking lot where she dances enthusiastically, getting her feet blacker still. Dancing around in oil and grime turns out to be fun for the models and effective at getting their feet really filthy. You'll be seeing more of it in future shoots.

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image
PMEmail Poster
shifter
Posted: Jul 7 2019, 06:25 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

really nice update!!
PMEmail Poster
DBF
Posted: Jul 7 2019, 09:53 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2495

Both girls are beautiful ! Would like to see their entire feet dirty from ankles down as girls who go barefoot all the time are not just soles
PMEmail Poster
ZaneSGM
Posted: Jul 7 2019, 11:23 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Thanks DBF - good news is that the tops of Laney's feet much dirtier in her final two sets, and Elena's feet get absolutely filthy from the ankles down (she actually enjoyed it!) I have more upcoming models who get filthy from ankles down too.
PMEmail Poster
DBF
Posted: Jul 9 2019, 12:19 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2495

QUOTE (ZaneSGM @ Jul 7 2019, 11:23 PM)
Thanks DBF - good news is that the tops of Laney's feet much dirtier in her final two sets, and Elena's feet get absolutely filthy from the ankles down (she actually enjoyed it!) I have more upcoming models who get filthy from ankles down too.

Great! Looking forward to your new photos!
PMEmail Poster
ZaneSGM
Posted: Jul 14 2019, 07:05 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Elena is back with part two of her photo shoot on my Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/shoelessgirlmedia.

This week, she embraces her inner country girl, walking barefoot in a fallow farm field, relaxing in a park, and climbing a tree.

Here are some samples!

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image
PMEmail Poster
shifter
Posted: Jul 15 2019, 04:54 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

hell yeah, great update with elena!!
PMEmail Poster
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (19) 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... Last » Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0116 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]