City Feet message board

Pages: (133) « First ... 53 54 [55] 56 57 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS / barefoot-urban-girls.com, Weekly PHOTO-VIDEO UPDATES thread
Feetosopher
  Posted: Oct 6 2018, 02:33 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2618

QUOTE (gb62da @ Oct 3 2018, 10:39 AM)
I love and adore women being that flexible to kiss their own toes. And lovely Chat Noir is simply great in this! smile.gif

g.b.

Just one of CHAT NOIR's many outstanding qualities, amico.. I am pretty sure that you agree with me.. wink.gif

--------------------
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
Feetosopher
  Posted: Oct 6 2018, 02:53 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

It's SWAINS' time at BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS! smile.gif
In today's special update entirely dedicated to SWAINS we have the final pictures from her July 2017 "Barefoot lifestyle" shooting,
and a jumbo photoset (41 pictures!) from the "Swimwear special 2017".
BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS PHOTOSETS
BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS VIDEOCLIPS
You can enjoy SWAINS barefooted & dirty-soled on a train, on a bus and in a railway station, posing in a sexy swimsuit on a pontoon,
and standing on terrible gravel in the same swimsuit. SWAINS has some radiant smiles for BUG subscribers.. a true rarity! biggrin.gif
Also included are several exciting close-ups of SWAINS' sexy, hard'n'dirty-soled size 37EU/6.5US bare feet.. including "in-your-face" dusty soles!
ENJOY! cool.gif

SWAINS at the railway station of Verona (Italy) after getting off a regional train from Mantova
user posted image

SWAINS shows off her dirty soles on the bus home in Verona (Italy)
user posted image

SWAINS in front of the railway station of Verona (Italy)
user posted image

A drop-dead gorgeous SWAINS stands on terrible gravel in her sexy swimsuit at Canoe Camp in Mantova (Italy)
user posted image

A breathtaking close-up of SWAINS' size 37EU/6.5US feet tackling the gravel
user posted image

SWAINS shows off her perfect body on a pontoon in the Lower Lake of Mantova (Italy), with the scenic skyline of the city as backdrop
user posted image

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted: Oct 13 2018, 04:53 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Amazing 40-something blonde CHARLOTTE is back in another exciting "Barefoot Lifestyle" special at BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS!
CHARLOTTE walks barefooted and DIRTY-SOLED in various locations in Peschiera, a famed and crowded holiday resort on Garda Lake (Italy),
strutting her luscious legs, her galactic booty and her sexy size 35EU/5.5US bare feet!
Plenty of breathtaking feet close-ups and "in-your-face" DIRTY SOLES SHOTS!
2 photosets and 1 HD VIDEO (duration over 3 min.)!
STAY TUNED for other exciting updates starring CHARLOTTE in the "Barefoot Lifestyle" series!

CHARLOTTE delivers a blazing hot legs'n'bare feet show!
user posted image

Plenty of mind-blowing close-ups of CHARLOTTE's sexy size 35EU/5.5US bare feet with ROUGH DIRTY SOLES for BUG subscribers!
user posted image

CHARLOTTE in HD VIDEO - duration over 3 min.
user posted image

Sexy CHARLOTTE has killer glances for all booty lovers..
user posted image

.. and great smiles for all dirty soles connoisseurs!
user posted image

Barefooting in scenic places for CHARLOTTE
user posted image

--------------------
Feetosopher
Posted: Oct 18 2018, 07:29 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Anti-spam bump

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted: Oct 21 2018, 02:02 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Today's update at BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS features some among the BLACKEST SOLES ever seen on the site..
courtesy of real-life hardcore barefoot sisters ARIANNA and GIORGIA, and of gorgeous hippy redhead KEA!
A true FILTHY SOLEFEST, with classy poses, on-the-fly action shots, and mind-blowing "in-your-face" close-ups of the girls' SUPER-DIRTY SOLES!
ENJOY! cool.gif

GIORGIA (feet size 39EU/8.5US) in Padova (Italy)
user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

KEA (feet size 38EU/7.5US) in Bologna (Italy)
user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

ARIANNA (feet size 38EU/7.5US) in Mestre (Italy)
user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted: Oct 24 2018, 07:46 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Hello everybody..
those of you who are into "in-your-face" sole shots may feast on a 16-picture contribution I made to WU's Feet Links by clicking the link below..
no worries for penny-pinchers, it's all for free.. tongue.gif
http://wusfeetlinks.com/newcontrib/Dirtyso...s2018102112Oct/

--------------------
DBF
Posted: Oct 25 2018, 09:13 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2495

Great to see link to WU''s those are my favorite pose! Great to see Arianna! Would love to see more of both! The filthier the better!
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Oct 27 2018, 02:18 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (DBF @ Oct 25 2018, 09:13 AM)
Great to see link to WU''s those are my favorite pose! Great to see Arianna! Would love to see more of both! The filthier the better!

Glad that you enjoyed the update sir, and many thanks for your appreciation! smile.gif
I have plenty of unpublished pictures of ARIANNA in my archives (both solo and together with her real-life sister GIORGIA),
so STAY TUNED for other appearances in future updates at BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS!

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted: Oct 27 2018, 02:30 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Here we go with another brand-new update (2 photosets + 1 HD VIDEO) in the "BAREFOOT LIFESTYLE" series!
Our gorgeous superstar SWAINS keeps on walking barefooted in downtown Vicenza (Italy) during her all-day visit to the city!
A balanced mix of glamorous poses, on-the-fly shots of SWAINS barefooting in crowded streets, and
breathtaking close-ups of her sexy size 37EU/6.5US feet with high arches and TOUGH DIRTY SOLES, which SWAINS also tests on SHARP GRAVEL!
STAY TUNED for the final update in this series starring wonderful SWAINS! cool.gif

SWAINS does not smile often when she poses, but when she does.. smile.gif
user posted image

Plenty of breathtaking close-ups of SWAINS' hard'n'dirty-soled feet in the two photosets!
user posted image

SWAINS is not shy at all in showing off her dirty soles!
user posted image

SWAINS delivers plenty of super-glamorous poses in the two sets!
user posted image

SWAINS tests her tough soles on sharp gravel!
user posted image

SWAINS in HD VIDEO - Duration over 4 min.
user posted image

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted: Nov 2 2018, 12:03 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

But the LOSER(s) who has/have started reporting the videos on THE FEETOSOPHER's YouTube Channel,
and who has/have managed to cause the application of an age limit by YouTube's cops to some of them..
DOES/DO SERIOUSLY THINK THAT THIS CAN HARM BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS FROM A COMMERCIAL VIEWPOINT??? laugh.gif laugh.gif
I have a message for you LOSER(s).. LICK MY ASSHOLE.. whoever you are.. biggrin.gif tongue.gif

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted: Nov 3 2018, 04:15 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

In today's update at BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS we have three encore sets starring CHICCA, IRIE & ALEXIS!
Glamorous poses, on-the-fly action shots, scenic locations, breathtaking feet close-ups & TOUGH FILTHY SOLES in bold display!
ENJOY! cool.gif

CHICCA (feet size 37EU/6.5US) in Venice (Italy)
user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Hardcore barefoot beauty IRIE (feet size 38EU/7.5US) in Venice (Italy)
user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

ALEXIS (feet size 40EU/9.5US) in her last session with me (held in Mestre, Italy)
user posted image

user posted image

ALEXIS loved Red Hot Chili Peppers.. she had attended that gig a few days before the shooting! wink.gif
user posted image

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted: Nov 11 2018, 03:11 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

In this update we are proud to introduce a wonderful newcomer to BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS.. please give your warmest welcome to FAIRY! smile.gif
A theatrical actress and modern dance performer in everyday life, FAIRY was introduced to me by beloved BUG superstar SWAINS!
FAIRY is often barefoot on stage and loves barefooting also in her leisure time!
FAIRY has magic blue eyes, a smile that can melt both Poles, and a pair of powerful, tattooed & DIRTY-SOLED size 37EU/6.5US feet with natural toes!
We have 2 photosets and 2 HD VIDEOS (total combined duration over 6 min.) from FAIRY's debut session in today's update!
STAY TUNED for additional material from FAIRY's debut session in future updates at BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS..
and cross your fingers, as FAIRY should be part of the BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS crew also for 2019! wink.gif

Cheerful FAIRY is happy to show off her hard'n'dirty-soled bare feet!
user posted image

.. and to stick them right on your noses for a thorough inspection! biggrin.gif
user posted image

We only want beautiful faces at BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS.. and FAIRY is surely up to our highest standards!
user posted image

FAIRY enjoys the vista on the Adige River in Verona (Italy)
user posted image

Stills from today's 2 HD VIDEOS starring FAIRY - total combined duration over 6 min.
user posted image

user posted image

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted: Nov 16 2018, 12:01 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

I have an IMPORTANT MESSAGE for the SAD CUNT (I have some ideas about his identity) who is obsessively reporting
the videos on THE FEETOSOPHER's YouTube Channel to get the application of the infamous age limit..
He has recently managed to get it also for my promotional video Barefoot Urban Moments

The message is: EAT MY SHIT, LOSER!!!! laugh.gif laugh.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif

I will not upload videos to the channel anymore. Everybody will be damaged by the idiotic behaviour of a SINGLE MOTHERFUCKER. Very sad, isn't it?

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted: Nov 18 2018, 05:36 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

This weekly update at BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS is entirely dedicated to our drop-dead gorgeous flagship model SWAINS!
In 3 photosets, you can enjoy SWAINS' unique beauty and elegance, and dive your noses into her high-arched & hard-soled size 37EU/6.5US feet!
STAY TUNED for future updates starring our superstars SWAINS and AMELIE, including brand-new episodes in the "BAREFOOT LIFESTYLE" series!

SWAINS tests her bare feet on cobblestones and sharp metal grates, and shows off her TOUGH FILTHY SOLES!
user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

SWAINS now lives in the city, but remains a sexy barefoot country girl at heart!
user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

SWAINS posing dressed to kill in scenic locations in her hometown Verona (Italy)
user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

--------------------
scalza
Posted: Nov 22 2018, 05:42 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3495

My SWAINS is pure barefoot perfection. Thank you my friend! wink.gif
PM
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (133) « First ... 53 54 [55] 56 57 ... Last » Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0203 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]