City Feet message board

Pages: (133) « First ... 51 52 [53] 54 55 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS / barefoot-urban-girls.com, Weekly PHOTO-VIDEO UPDATES thread
Feetosopher
  Posted: Jul 15 2018, 01:50 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2618

In today's update we have photosets of two super-hardcore barefoot beauties.. real-life sisters GIORGIA & ARIANNA!
TOUGH DIRTY SOLES and EXTREME BAREFOOTING.. SCORCHING HOT METAL PLATES for ARIANNA.. TERRIBLE GRAVEL for GIORGIA!
We also have an encore photoset of a cute Japanese barefoot duo of exchange students.. HIMEKO & MOKO MOKO!
Beautiful faces, cool places, posed shots, on-the-fly action shots and breathtaking feet close-ups!
BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS PHOTOSETS
BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS VIDEOCLIPS
ENJOY! cool.gif

GIORGIA (feet size 39EU/8.5US): barefooting on EXTREME TERRAINS!
user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

ARIANNA (feet size 38EU/7.5US) is GIORGIA's older real-life sister.. and she is as hardcore as her as a barefooter!
user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

HIMEKO (left - feet size 37EU/6.5US) & MOKO MOKO (right - feet size 38EU/7.5US) - barefoot Japanese exchange students in Venice (Italy)
user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

--------------------
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
DG2001
Posted: Jul 16 2018, 12:31 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 4

Great updates Feetosopher, grazie mille! Your beautiful girls are brave!

--------------------
Regards

DG
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteYahooMSN
Feetosopher
  Posted: Jul 16 2018, 03:20 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (DG2001 @ Jul 16 2018, 12:31 AM)
Great updates Feetosopher, grazie mille! Your beautiful girls are brave!

My pleasure as always, amigo DG2001! I expected some feedback from you about this "extreme barefooting" update! wink.gif
Sure GIORGIA and ARIANNA are not vanilla barefooters! biggrin.gif

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted: Jul 22 2018, 04:53 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Here we go with a second update in the "BAREFOOT LIFESTYLE" series starring amazing 40-something blonde CHARLOTTE!
In this update (2 photosets and one HD VIDEO!) CHARLOTTE strolls around barefooted and DIRTY-SOLED in Peschiera,
a famed and crowded holiday resort on Garda Lake in Northern Italy!
After barefooting in public with plenty of people around, CHARLOTTE delivers the GRAND FINALE..
testing the soft dirty soles of her sexy & high-arched size 35EU/5.5US feet on SHARP METAL GRATES,
strutting her luscious legs and her galactic booty in those outrageous hot pants, and boldly looking at you!
You will stare in awe at the DEEP MARKS that the grates leave on CHARLOTTE's elastic FILTHY SOLES!
STAY TUNED for other exciting updates starring CHARLOTTE in the "Barefoot Lifestyle" series! wink.gif

CHARLOTTE: bold, sexy, hard-bodied & DIRTY-SOLED!
user posted image

Look at those marks! ohmy.gif
user posted image

CHARLOTTE in a brand-new HD VIDEO - Duration over 3 min.
user posted image

CHARLOTTE posed in various locations in Peschiera del Garda (Italy)
user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

--------------------
scalza
Posted: Jul 23 2018, 09:42 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3495

Thank you Feetosopher, these days I'm recovering after a surgery and your amazing barefoot beauties make me feel better than medicines and therapies! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
PM
Feetosopher
  Posted: Jul 24 2018, 11:27 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (scalza @ Jul 23 2018, 09:42 PM)
Thank you Feetosopher, these days I'm recovering after a surgery and your amazing barefoot beauties make me feel better than medicines and therapies! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

Great to know, thank you! I wish you all the best for the post-surgery recovery!
I will undergo some rather serious medical checks in the next few days.. wish me good luck, girl! wink.gif

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted: Jul 28 2018, 01:25 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Dear all.. first and foremost, many thanks from my heart to all those who are caring about my health issues!
I hope that I will soon have positive news for myself and for all those here who appreciate me as a person and as.. The Feetosopher! smile.gif
To stay positive, I have just updated BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS.. with a trio of gorgeous barefoot beauties.. ALEXIS, CHICCA & IRIE!
Delivering our customary, well-balanced mix of Italian charme, elegance, sense of humour and.. SEXY BARE FEET with TOUGH, DIRTY URBAN SOLES! wink.gif
ENJOY! cool.gif

ALEXIS (feet size 40EU/9.5US) in her last session ever for me (summer 2007)
user posted image

user posted image

ALEXIS loves ice cream! biggrin.gif
user posted image

CHICCA (feet size 37EU/6.5US): blonde, blue-eyed, bodacious & barefooted in Venice (Italy)!
user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Gorgeous IRIE (feet size 38EU/7.5US) barefoot in Venice (Italy)
user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted: Jul 30 2018, 02:22 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Anti-Duffman bump! tongue.gif

--------------------
Duffman847
Posted: Jul 30 2018, 03:01 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Advanced member
Member No.: 3324

From "Joss Stone"

I have got way more serious issues to address in these days than picking up your pathetic provocations, Duffman.

Have fun with your favourite toys, kid. Oh, and you can basically fuck off.

No provocation, I just knew what was coming, which is why I called you out.

and talking about any kind of Brit-centric foot-related topics of no interest to anybody who has the fault of living outside the Isles.

Other than Joss Stone, name one other time I have done whatever I'm supposed to have done. Perhaps the reason I mention Britain is because I live here? Do you resent the fact that other users talk about stuff going on in their respective countries, or is this just a selective thing?

Of course I am perfectly aware of the fact that if I died of cancer, you would be ultra-happy.
You could rule over this forum launching your over-complicated contests, reviving threads (and user profiles) which had laid dormant for ages,

I don't even know where to begin. For starters, I don't want anyone to die of cancer. Believe it or not, I think you're very talented, and your material would be greatly missed should the worst happen.

Obviously not everything you do is to my taste, but you've unearthed some greats in a European country where people are a lot more uptight about bare feet than (say) Germany. Despite the fact you behave like a complete arsehole, and hate my guts for no reason other than the fact I exist, I will always have some respect for you because of your defiance of Italian norms.

Secondly, the thought of me ruling the forum is absurd. Yes, I dominate the polls section, but only because nobody else creates them. I don't call anyone out for creating a new one while I'm having one of my contests - which, regardless of what you think - keep getting votes.

We're in the middle of the third one this forum's ever had, and I don't see what is complicated about a knockout tournament. Nobody is making you vote or participate (or even acknowledge it) in any way, although I do recall you lauding the first one in 2015.

Clearly we'll never see eye to eye on whether or not reviving old threads is good/bad etiquette. If its in context, why not? So I say again, will it really hurt you to have five minutes off the top? The fact that you will always have the hottest topic on the first page should be enough anyway.

Anti Duffman bump.

See my last point above.

--------------------
HALL OF FAME
Margarita - 30/12/2015
Natalia - 16/09/2017
**Defended title 22/09/2018**
Valeria - 20/12/2019
Alla - 07/11/2020
Anna - 17/12/2022
Polina - 07/04/2024
PM
Feetosopher
  Posted: Jul 31 2018, 08:22 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Duffman, you systematically fail to grasp a BASIC CONCEPT:
if you leave me alone, peace will reign over the forum;
if you pester my balls, I am gonna bust your ass even from the pits of hell.

If you had just started a new thread about Joss Stone barefooting in St. Petersburg, WITHOUT PESTERING MY BALLS..
nothing would have happened, and I might even have commented positively.
Nope.. you simply cannot avoid pestering my balls.. probably in an attempt to gain extra visibility or popularity here.
I cannot change you.. I can only kick your ass.. and this is what I am gonna do until I die.

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted: Aug 1 2018, 03:02 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Dear friends and followers.. to the great disappointment of some lads here tongue.gif , another critical medical check revealed no major health issues.
This implies that I can embark on a MAJOR PROJECT for both BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS and BAREFOOT NUDITY
that I had planned for the next week.. STAY TUNED!!! cool.gif

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted: Aug 4 2018, 09:21 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Dear all.. there has been great request for another guest appearance on BUG of BAREFOOT NUDITY's superstar PURPLE QUEEN..
well, your patience has been rewarded! smile.gif
You have to be very thankful to my great friend PURPLE QUEEN for this update.. some weeks ago I was paying a private visit to her in Trieste (Italy)..
knowing well your unquenchable thirst for PURPLE QUEEN, I asked her whether she was OK about a short non-nude photo/videosession
for the "Barefoot Lifestyle" series.. and she gladly accepted the proposal! smile.gif
In this update (2 photosets and one HD VIDEO) you can enjoy PURPLE QUEEN barefooting in the city and strutting her legs & feet in different locations.
Plenty of breathtaking feet close-ups, including "in-your-face" sole shots!
STAY TUNED for other guest appearances of gorgeous PURPLE QUEEN in future updates at BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS! cool.gif

PURPLE QUEEN struts her killer legs and perfect size 35EU/5.5US feet at the harbour of Trieste (Italy)
user posted image

user posted image

PURPLE QUEEN in a "Barefoot Lifestyle" series HD VIDEO (duration over 3'30'')!
user posted image

PURPLE QUEEN in different scenic locations in Trieste (Italy)
user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted: Aug 13 2018, 04:57 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

It's FILTHY SOLES BONANZA at BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS! smile.gif
The stars of today's update are wonderful redhead KEA and legendary barefoot urban flasher CHAT NOIR (appearing courtesy of BAREFOOT NUDITY)..
strutting TWO of the FILTHIEST PAIRS OF SOLES ever seen at BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS! wink.gif
Classy poses, acrobatic stunts, scenic locations, urban graffitis and BREATHTAKING CLOSE-UPS of SUPER-DIRTY FEET!
STAY TUNED for another fantastic "Barefoot Lifestyle" series.. starring a legendary BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS and BAREFOOT NUDITY model..
in a SIX DAY BAREFOOT ADVENTURE! Yes, you've got it right.. SIX DAYS WITHOUT SHOES! rolleyes.gif
Coming soon at BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS and BAREFOOT NUDITY! cool.gif

Gorgeous KEA (feet size 38EU/7.5US) in Bologna (Italy)
user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Sexy CHAT NOIR (feet size 41EU/10US) in Verona (Italy)
user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted: Aug 19 2018, 06:57 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Sensational SPECIAL UPDATE! The legendary CHAT NOIR is the star of the BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS EUROPEAN TOUR 2018!
2 photosets and 3 HD VIDEOS (for a total combined duration of over 14 min.)!
CHAT NOIR travelled barefooted & dirty-soled with me all the way from Verona (Italy) to Darmstadt (Germany), via Milan, Simplon & Lotschberg tunnels
across the Swiss Alps and then on through Bern (CH), Basel (CH), Karlsruhe (D), Mannheim (D) and Frankfurt am Main (D).. a 12-hour daylight train trip!
Beauty, elegance, charme, non-stop barefooting, breathtaking feet close-ups and DIRTY SOLES in your faces! wink.gif
What will gorgeous CHAT NOIR do next in this exciting 6 days barefoot vacation?
You will discover it in future updates from this series at BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS.. STAY TUNED! cool.gif

Cigarette pause for lovely CHAT NOIR at the Central Railway Station of Frankfurt am Main (Germany)
user posted image

Plenty of mind-blowing close-ups of CHAT NOIR's big & sexy size 41EU/10US feet in this update, including "in-your-face" DIRTY SOLES!
user posted image

Video stills # 1.. follow CHAT NOIR from Verona (Italy) to Bern (Switzerland)
user posted image

Video stills # 2.. follow CHAT NOIR from Bern (Switzerland) to Frankfurt am Main (Germany)
user posted image

Another cigarette pause for lovely CHAT NOIR.. this time at the Central Railway Station of Milan (Italy)
user posted image

CHAT NOIR after dining with me and my friend The Claviclosopher in Verona (Italy),
on the evening before the start of the BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS EUROPEAN TOUR 2018
user posted image

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted: Sep 1 2018, 01:23 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Here we go with another brand-new update in the "BAREFOOT LIFESTYLE" series.. starring our gorgeous superstar SWAINS!
SWAINS keeps on walking barefooted in downtown Vicenza (Italy) during her all-day visit to the city..
looking at DVDs in a bookshop, walking along the main street, testing the TOUGH DIRTY SOLES of her sexy size 37EU/6.5US feet
on two different types of SHARP METAL GRATES and finally sticking those FILTHY SOLES right on your noses for a thorough, in-depth assessment!
STAY TUNED for other exciting updates in this series at BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS! cool.gif

SWAINS is happy to let you assess the results of various hours of urban barefooting!
user posted image

SWAINS delivered the magic of her barefoot charme also during her all-day visit to Vicenza (Italy)
user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

SWAINS in HD VIDEO (duration 5 min.)
user posted image

SWAINS is not 100% convinced to purchase that DVD.. biggrin.gif
user posted image

--------------------
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (133) « First ... 51 52 [53] 54 55 ... Last » Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0220 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]