City Feet message board

Pages: (132) « First ... 50 51 [52] 53 54 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS / barefoot-urban-girls.com, Weekly PHOTO-VIDEO UPDATES thread
Feetosopher
  Posted: May 31 2018, 02:14 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2618

QUOTE (DBF @ May 30 2018, 09:49 PM)
QUOTE (scalza @ May 29 2018, 09:16 PM)
QUOTE (Feetosopher @ May 28 2018, 02:57 PM)
I don't see myself as an artist.. I see myself more as an amateur yet passionate craftsman.
What probably adds "warmth" to my pictures is the special relationship I have built with my flagship models.. ARIANNA and GIORGIA are surely among them!

I love all your girls, but CECILIA from the previous update is one of my favourites. For a barefoot promenade with her I'd be ready to do everything she wants...
I agree with DG: your pictures are art. I've thought it since I "met" you on the net, several years ago. Thank you very much!

Yes the warmth is apparent ,much better than professional photos which are often generic cold and boring, yours are not. I think of amateur in the original French sense of the word which means you love what you are doing, pursuing or making . I love the full size preview as well, I wish your friend Hal would do the same as his previews can be very hard to see, I love how Cecilia dominates image searches type in barefoot gypsy woman and there she is.

Great to know, and many thanks indeed, sir! smile.gif
Probably also the fact that I have been obsessed with female bare feet and barefooting since my childhood..
greatly helps in adding "warmth" to my pictures and videos! smile.gif
Hal has been extremely successful with TIA from a business standpoint.. his "small-size preview" approach is probably smarter than mine.
Just a minor remark: I think that you have mistaken the world-famous Spanish 24/7/365 barefooter CECILIA..
with my early Italian model bearing the same name.. wink.gif
In any case.. there is plenty of pictures of both CECILIAS at BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS!!! cool.gif

The Spanish CECILIA..
user posted image

The Italian CECILIA..
user posted image

--------------------
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
Feetosopher
  Posted: Jun 3 2018, 06:14 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

In today's update at BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS we have three encore sets starring ALEXIS in her only post-pregnancy session,
blonde CHICCA in her first ever solo session, and gorgeous IRIE in unpublished pictures!
The right mix of glamorous posed shots, on-the-fly "real life" shots, and mind-blowing feet close-ups!
BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS PHOTOSETS
BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS VIDEOCLIPS
STAY TUNED for next week's update in the "BAREFOOT LIFESTYLE" series.. starring a NEW, SIZZLING HOT 40-SOMETHING MODEL! cool.gif

ALEXIS (feet size 40EU/9.5US): unpublished pictures from her only post-pregnancy session! Non-pedicured feet & SUPER-BLACK SOLES!
user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

CHICCA (feet size 37EU/6.5US): unpublished pictures from her first solo session
user posted image

Will CHICCA buy shoes? biggrin.gif
user posted image

user posted image

IRIE (feet size 38EU/7.5US) in unpublished pictures from her second solo session
user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

--------------------
Southerncrossfire44
Posted: Jun 4 2018, 02:28 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1222

Why were these unpublished until now, because they are fantastic! Great work, my friend!

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Jun 5 2018, 07:45 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Southerncrossfire44 @ Jun 4 2018, 02:28 PM)
Why were these unpublished until now, because they are fantastic!  Great work, my friend!

Thank you very much for your appreciation, my friend! smile.gif
Well.. after nearly 14 years of digital barefootography, I have the privilege of sitting on a picture database of over 60,000 pictures and hours of HD videos..
a balanced and varied publishing plan is of paramount importance for a successful paysite! cool.gif
So I always try my best to mix new material with exclusive models to BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS (SWAINS, AMELIE, PERLANERA, etc.),
never-before-seen pictures of widely known models taken from photosets which had in part been featured on Toes-In-Action in the 2007-2016 period,
unpublished pictures of the same models from sessions which have never been featured on TIA or other paysites (IRIE's last set, for instance),
and unpublished pictures of less known (but nevertheless good looking) models I shot in my early years.
Subscribers to BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS seem to be very happy about my publishing plan.. and happy customers.. make The Feetosopher happy! wink.gif

--------------------
Southerncrossfire44
Posted: Jun 5 2018, 02:04 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1222

I understand the reasoning, but I'm just amazed that you were able to resist sharing these sooner! I think that shot of Alexis laying on the bench with her hair hanging down is just wonderful!

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Jun 6 2018, 10:04 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Southerncrossfire44 @ Jun 5 2018, 02:04 PM)
I understand the reasoning, but I'm just amazed that you were able to resist sharing these sooner! I think that shot of Alexis laying on the bench with her hair hanging down is just wonderful!

Thank you very much again, my friend! smile.gif
Well.. it is wise not to use all your secret weapons in the beginning, if you want to win the war in the end.. wink.gif

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted: Jun 10 2018, 04:49 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

There is a blazing hot special guest as star of this week's "BAREFOOT LIFESTYLE" special update at BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS..
please give your warmest welcome to amazing hard-bodied 40-something blonde CHARLOTTE!
In 2 photosets and a HD VIDEO (duration 4 min.), CHARLOTTE pops out of her car and invites you to join her on an all-day barefoot visit to Peschiera,
a famed holiday resort on Garda Lake in Northern Italy!
CHARLOTTE struts her unbelievable booty in some of the most outrageous hot pants ever seen at BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS! ohmy.gif
STAY TUNED for other exciting updates starring CHARLOTTE in the "Barefoot Lifestyle" series! cool.gif

P.S. I will never understand you guys paying 6 USD or more to buy a SINGLE low-definition video from clips4sale..
when you can enjoy HOURS OF HD VIDEO FOOTAGE (1080x600, 16:9 widescreen, bit rate 8Mbps, 30 frames per second)
for a MERE 11,95 USD per month at BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS.. biggrin.gif

CHARLOTTE.. could you believe that she is well into her 40s? ohmy.gif
user posted image

CHARLOTTE starring in the first part of another exciting HD VIDEO in the BAREFOOT LIFESTYLE series! (duration 4 min.)
user posted image

A close-up look at CHARLOTTE's sexy size 35EU/5.5US feet
user posted image

CHARLOTTE is all smiles as she enjoys her free day on Garda Lake in Italy
user posted image

CHARLOTTE knows well that guys are into her sexy feet...
user posted image

.. and into her amazing booty! wink.gif
user posted image

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted: Jun 18 2018, 08:32 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Another DIRTY SOLEFEST at BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS.. starring FOUR BAREFOOT BEAUTIES:
gorgeous hippie redhead KEA, beautiful VALENTINA & ALICE, and sexy CHAT NOIR of BAREFOOT NUDITY!
Wonderful barefoot beauties, scenic locations in Italian cities, and among the DIRTIEST SOLES EVER SEEN at BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS! cool.gif
STAY TUNED for next week's EXCITING UPDATE with a BRAND NEW "BAREFOOT LIFESTYLE" SERIES! wink.gif

KEA (feet size 38EU/7.5US): urban barefooting and SUPER-FILTHY SOLES!
user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

VALENTINA (left) and ALICE (right) proudly show off their DIRTY SOLES at the harbor of Venice (Italy)
user posted image

VALENTINA & ALICE boast fantastic size 39EU/8.5US feet
user posted image

ALICE (left) & VALENTINA (right)
user posted image

Sexy guest star CHAT NOIR of BAREFOOT NUDITY shows off her BLACK SOLES in Verona (Italy)
user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted: Jun 24 2018, 05:32 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Here we go with another exciting, brand-new update (2 photosets + 1 HD VIDEO) in the "BAREFOOT LIFESTYLE" series!
Our gorgeous superstar SWAINS invites you to join her on an all-day barefoot visit to the beautiful art city of Vicenza (Italy)!
Follow SWAINS as she walks barefoot in train stations, takes a barefoot ride on a train, strikes glamorous poses and lets you admire the
DIRTY SOLES of her sexy size 37EU/6.5US feet in plenty of breathtaking close-ups!
STAY TUNED for other exciting photosets and HD VIDEOS in the same series in future updates at BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS..
SWAINS' sexy feet will get VERY DIRTY, and she will get her experienced soles through all types of hurdles!

SWAINS' barefoot visit to Vicenza part 1 - HD VIDEO - duration 4 min.
user posted image

SWAINS validates her train ticket at Verona Porta Nuova railway station
user posted image

SWAINS takes her regional train to Vicenza
user posted image

SWAINS is proud of her DIRTY SOLES (plenty of breathtaking close-ups available to subscribers! smile.gif )
user posted image

SWAINS delivered some radiant smiles during her visit to Vicenza!
user posted image

SWAINS is about to enter downtown Vicenza
user posted image

--------------------
Daniellowl
Posted: Jun 26 2018, 08:53 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3479

My beloved Swains! wub.gif I love her outfit, her dirty bare feet, her attitude... what a great update!!! wub.gif
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Jun 29 2018, 09:03 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Daniellowl @ Jun 26 2018, 08:53 PM)
My beloved Swains! wub.gif I love her outfit, her dirty bare feet, her attitude... what a great update!!! wub.gif

Great to know that you enjoyed the update, my friend! smile.gif
STAY TUNED, as SWAINS' soles will get DIRTIER AND DIRTIER in the next updates of this series! wink.gif

--------------------
Daniellowl
Posted: Jun 29 2018, 10:32 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3479

QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Jun 29 2018, 09:03 AM)
My beloved Swains!  wub.gif I love her outfit, her dirty bare feet, her attitude... what a great update!!!  wub.gif

STAY TUNED, as SWAINS' soles will get DIRTIER AND DIRTIER in the next updates of this series! wink.gif

Oh... so I can not wait! Your photosets with Swains are just breathtaking! I love her, she is simply the best! wub.gif
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Jul 1 2018, 07:53 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Daniellowl @ Jun 29 2018, 10:32 PM)
QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Jun 29 2018, 09:03 AM)
My beloved Swains!  wub.gif I love her outfit, her dirty bare feet, her attitude... what a great update!!!  wub.gif

Oh... so I can not wait! Your photosets with Swains are just breathtaking! I love her, she is simply the best! wub.gif

smile.gif STAY TUNED, amico.. we will have a NEW UPDATE in the BAREFOOT LIFESTYLE series every TWO WEEKS..
all BRAND NEW MATERIAL, produced in 2018.. starring SWAINS, CHARLOTTE, and other fantastic models! cool.gif

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted: Jul 2 2018, 09:56 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Another exciting update at BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS! This week we have THREE ENCORE SETS starring FOUR BAREFOOT BEAUTIES:
The Dark Queen of Barefooting VIOLACEA, the gorgeous duo of EYLUH & EYNADL, and cute OCEANA!
The usual DIRTY SOLES FESTIVAL, plus glamorous poses, no-nonsense barefooting in public, and BREATHTAKING FEET CLOSE-UPS!
ENJOY! cool.gif

Wonderful VIOLACEA is back with her beloved monster pets and her high-arched, hard'n'dirty-soled size 38EU/7.5US feet!
user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

EYLUH - feet size 38EU/7.5US
user posted image

EYNADL - feet size 36EU/6US - you can see her naked & wide open on BAREFOOT NUDITY!
user posted image

EYLUH (left) & EYNADL (right) are great friends in real life!
user posted image

OCEANA - feet size 38EU/7.5US - barefooting in Bologna (Italy)
user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted: Jul 8 2018, 03:21 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Here we go with another exciting special update in the BAREFOOT LIFESTYLE series..
starring our gorgeous supermodel AMELIE in her FIRST all-day solo photo & videosession EVER! smile.gif
JUMBO UPDATE.. 61 pictures and 2 HD VIDEOS! (total duration over 7 min.)!
AMELIE invites you to ride on her fast BMW sportscar to enjoy an entire day of sun & barefoot fun on Garda Lake, a holiday resort in Northern Italy!
After a quick rest along the motorway, AMELIE reaches a beach on the lake, and invites you to a breathtaking BIKINI SHOW!
AMELIE's outrageous bikini & thongs combo leaves little to imagination about the shape of her ultra-fit body!
You will hear AMELIE talk in Italian with me in both videos (English subtitles are provided).
AMELIE's soles will get DIRTIER AND DIRTIER in future updates from this series.. STAY TUNED! cool.gif

Would you dare to refuse gorgeous AMELIE's invitation for a barefoot ride on her fast BMW sportscar?
user posted image

user posted image

AMELIE tested the soles of her sexy size 38EU/7.5US feet on the very rough dirt of the beach parking lot!
user posted image

HD VIDEO # 1.. take a front seat in AMELIE's car for an exciting barefoot ride along the motorway and follow her on the beach! Duration over 4 min.
user posted image

AMELIE is drop-dead gorgeous in her outrageous bikini & thongs combo!
user posted image

HD VIDEO # 2.. join AMELIE on the banks of Garda Lake for a breathtaking BIKINI SHOW! Duration 3 min.
user posted image

--------------------
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (132) « First ... 50 51 [52] 53 54 ... Last » Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0220 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]