City Feet message board

Pages: (133) « First ... 49 50 [51] 52 53 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS / barefoot-urban-girls.com, Weekly PHOTO-VIDEO UPDATES thread
Feetosopher
  Posted: May 13 2018, 04:51 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2618

Here we go with another exciting update in the “Barefoot Lifestyle” series.. starring gorgeous SWAINS in her SEXIEST OUTFIT EVER!
2 photosets and one HD VIDEO.. COUNTRY-STYLE BAREFOOTING!
BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS PHOTOSETS
BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS VIDEOCLIPS
In spite of her worldwide fame as poshy urban barefooter, SWAINS was born and raised in the plains between Verona and Mantova (Italy).
SWAINS now lives in the city, but she is always happy to visit her beloved heartland! Last summer SWAINS invited me (a country dude at heart!)
to spend a day with her in the countryside, and we made the best out of it with a "country-style" barefoot shooting!
The PHOTOSETS feature the right mix of glamorous & sexy poses, seductive glances, radiant smiles (a rarity for SWAINS! biggrin.gif ) and
breathtaking close-ups of SWAINS' sexy, high-arched and hard-soled size 37EU/6.5US feet with natural toes!
In the HD VIDEO, SWAINS enjoys a cigarette in the shade of a tree and treats you to a HOT FOOTSHOW with a bottle of.. BAREFOOT WINE! smile.gif
Close-up views of SWAINS’ ROUGH SOLES and three BAREFOOT BICYCLE RIDES by SWAINS.. first time ever at BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS!
A "CANNOT MISS" UPDATE.. and STAY TUNED for more "country-style" barefoot charme by SWAINS in future updates! wink.gif

Drop-dead gorgeous SWAINS was at her sexiest on that magical day!
user posted image

SWAINS stars in this unique "Country Barefoot Lifestyle" HD VIDEO (duration over 4'30'')
user posted image

If you want to buy and taste the excellent wines of the Barefoot Cellars (located in Modesto, California, USA).. check out their site!
https://www.barefootwine.com/home
SWAINS and I drank out one bottle of it for lunch on that day! rolleyes.gif
user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

SWAINS' world class booty needs no introduction.. wink.gif
user posted image

SWAINS is all smiles when she gets back to her beloved heartland!
user posted image

--------------------
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
alyfab
Posted: May 13 2018, 05:55 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1415

Wow!
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: May 15 2018, 07:19 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (alyfab @ May 13 2018, 05:55 PM)
Wow!

Double WOW! cool.gif

--------------------
alyfab
  Posted: May 15 2018, 10:44 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Come on...I’m not that stingy....when you produce great job, I’m almost always the first to tribute you my appretiation.
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: May 15 2018, 04:31 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (alyfab @ May 15 2018, 10:44 AM)
Come on...I’m not that stingy....when you produce great job, I’m almost always the first to tribute you my appretiation.

biggrin.gif biggrin.gif I was just joking.. and yes, you are right.
Other dudes here would not appreciate my job even if I managed to convince Bianca Balti to jump barefooted on broken glass and burning coal.. biggrin.gif tongue.gif

--------------------
alyfab
Posted: May 15 2018, 08:34 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

laugh.gif that’s true, but you’re great!
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: May 16 2018, 07:45 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (alyfab @ May 15 2018, 08:34 PM)
laugh.gif that’s true, but you’re great!

biggrin.gif biggrin.gif thank you amico.. I am a great "rompiballe" (ball breaker), as well.. but what I am is what I am.. biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

--------------------
alyfab
Posted: May 17 2018, 06:26 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Absolutely! laugh.gif
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: May 20 2018, 06:36 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

In today's update at BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS we have encore photosets of VIOLACEA, CECILIA and OCEANA!
The right mix of posed shots, on-the-fly shots of the girls "in action", and breathtaking feet close-ups!
A festival of Italian barefoot beauties, no-nonsense urban barefooting, and TOUGH FILTHY SOLES in your faces! tongue.gif
ENJOY! cool.gif

CECILIA (feet size 36EU/6US) proudly shows the results of an entire day of barefooting in Padova (Italy)
user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

VIOLACEA (feet size 38EU/7.5US): The Dark Queen of Barefooting is back with her ultra-high arches.. and her beloved dinosaur pet! wink.gif
user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Cute OCEANA (feet size 38EU/7.5US) keeps on barefooting in the filthy streets of Bologna (Italy)
user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted: May 27 2018, 05:05 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

In today's update we are happy to feature photosets starring two of the
most hardcore barefoot beauties ever to pose for BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS: real-life sisters ARIANNA and GIORGIA!
We also have the HD VERSION of a popular VIDEO starring a sexy dirty-soled duo: ASYA & VALENTINA!
If you love hardcore barefoot beauties and no-nonsense urban barefooting, today's update is a "cannot-miss" one! cool.gif

30-something ARIANNA (feet size 38EU/7.5US) is happy to let you assess the results of an entire day of heavy duty barefooting in Verona (Italy)
user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Beautiful GIORGIA (feet size 39EU/8.5US) tackled infamous cobblestones littered with shards of glass in Padova (Italy)
user posted image

GIORGIA wants you to let her know if her rock hard dirty soles need a pedicure.. laugh.gif
user posted image

Do you think that GIORGIA should buy a pair of fancy shoes? biggrin.gif
user posted image

--------------------
DG2001
Posted: May 28 2018, 05:28 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 4

Ah, Feetosopher, my friend! Your HUGE, full sized, high-quality preview photos are a delight to the eyes! That, plus the art beyond the photos by themselves, the complicity between the woman and the photographer makes great photos.

Thank you so much for sharing these beautiful images of your wonderful barefoot girls. Much appreciated. Grazie mille!

--------------------
Regards

DG
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteYahooMSN
Feetosopher
  Posted: May 28 2018, 02:57 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (DG2001 @ May 28 2018, 05:28 AM)
Ah, Feetosopher, my friend!  Your HUGE, full sized, high-quality preview photos are a delight to the eyes!  That, plus the art beyond the photos by themselves, the complicity between the woman and the photographer makes great photos.

Thank you so much for sharing these beautiful images of your wonderful barefoot girls.  Much appreciated.  Grazie mille!

Amigo DG.. the appreciation of a true connoisseur of female barefoot lifestyle like you is a special prize for my efforts! smile.gif
I don't see myself as an artist.. I see myself more as an amateur yet passionate craftsman.
What probably adds "warmth" to my pictures is the special relationship I have built with my flagship models.. ARIANNA and GIORGIA are surely among them!
Frankly speaking, I decided to switch to full-size promotional pictures for efficiency reasons.. I live on borrowed time,
so making a low-res version of promotional pictures, posting them on my Tumblr blogs and reposting them here took too long.
I was initially afraid that posting full-size promotional material might take away an incentive to potential subscribers, but practical experience proved me wrong.
I discovered that potential subscribers want to appreciate the actual quality of member-only content before joining my sites.
So you can count on full-size preview pictures from BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS (and BAREFOOT NUDITY, too) posted here in CF forum as long as my sites will be online! wink.gif
Many thanks again.. ciao! smile.gif

--------------------
scalza
Posted: May 29 2018, 09:16 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3495

QUOTE (Feetosopher @ May 28 2018, 02:57 PM)
I don't see myself as an artist.. I see myself more as an amateur yet passionate craftsman.
What probably adds "warmth" to my pictures is the special relationship I have built with my flagship models.. ARIANNA and GIORGIA are surely among them!

I love all your girls, but CECILIA from the previous update is one of my favourites. For a barefoot promenade with her I'd be ready to do everything she wants...
I agree with DG: your pictures are art. I've thought it since I "met" you on the net, several years ago. Thank you very much!
PM
DBF
Posted: May 30 2018, 09:49 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2495

QUOTE (scalza @ May 29 2018, 09:16 PM)

I love all your girls, but CECILIA from the previous update is one of my favourites. For a barefoot promenade with her I'd be ready to do everything she wants...
I agree with DG: your pictures are art. I've thought it since I "met" you on the net, several years ago. Thank you very much!

Yes the warmth is apparent ,much better than professional photos which are often generic cold and boring, yours are not. I think of amateur in the original French sense of the word which means you love what you are doing, pursuing or making . I love the full size preview as well, I wish your friend Hal would do the same as his previews can be very hard to see, I love how Cecilia dominates image searches type in barefoot gypsy woman and there she is.
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: May 31 2018, 02:02 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (scalza @ May 29 2018, 09:16 PM)

Many thanks for your very kind words! smile.gif
Well.. if you feel the urge of seeing me as an "artist".. no problems from my side.. freedom of thought should (hopefully)
still be granted in the so called "advanced" countries! wink.gif

--------------------
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (133) « First ... 49 50 [51] 52 53 ... Last » Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0211 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]