City Feet message board

Pages: (133) « First ... 52 53 [54] 55 56 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS / barefoot-urban-girls.com, Weekly PHOTO-VIDEO UPDATES thread
scalza
Posted: Sep 6 2018, 09:58 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 3495

My barefoot queen is back, better than ever! Thanks a lot! wink.gif
PM
Daniellowl
Posted: Sep 6 2018, 07:13 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3479

SWAINS!!! wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif awesome as always, Amigo!
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Sep 7 2018, 02:33 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2618

QUOTE (scalza @ Sep 6 2018, 09:58 AM)
My barefoot queen is back, better than ever! Thanks a lot! wink.gif

smile.gif You are most welcome! smile.gif

--------------------
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
Feetosopher
  Posted: Sep 7 2018, 02:35 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Daniellowl @ Sep 6 2018, 07:13 PM)
SWAINS!!! wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif awesome as always, Amigo!

smile.gif SWAINS plays in a "Barefoot Beauty League" of her own, amico! wink.gif

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted: Sep 9 2018, 01:51 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

In today's update at BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS we have encore photosets of THREE barefoot beauties:
sexy hardcore barefoot sisters ARIANNA & GIORGIA, and cute OCEANA!
The usual mix of classy poses, on-the-fly action shots, great locations and breathtaking close-ups of SEXY FEET & TOUGH FILTHY SOLES!
BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS PHOTOSETS
BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS VIDEOCLIPS
ENJOY! cool.gif

ARIANNA (feet size 38EU/7.5US) - real-life sister of GIORGIA
user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

GIORGIA (feet size 39EU/8.5US) - younger real-life sister of ARIANNA
user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Cute OCEANA (feet size 38EU/7.5US) barefooting in Bologna (Italy)
user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

--------------------
DBF
Posted: Sep 10 2018, 02:34 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2495

Great to see you've been shooting! All the girls are beautiful, however I'm drawn to Arianna's they look like the feet of an Italian peasant woman who has never worn shoes , if you look at photos from 70 or 100 years ago you'll see what l mean. Clipper posted some of these photos awhile back. Even Arianna's attitude is similar to these women, slightly disdainful, skeptical and amused. Definitely not the attitude of a modern woman desperately posing for the camera or a selfie. There a certain je ne se qoui (I wish I knew the Italian phrase) to your photos that give them a life that other photos in this genre don't have. They are photos of women who are not being photographed because they are barefoot but happen to be barefoot, very natural, it's this that makes your photos!
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Sep 10 2018, 02:50 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (DBF @ Sep 10 2018, 02:34 AM)
Great to see you've been shooting! All the girls are beautiful, however I'm drawn to Arianna's they look like the feet of an Italian peasant woman who has never worn shoes , if you look at photos from 70 or 100 years ago you'll see what l mean. Clipper posted some of these photos awhile back. Even Arianna's attitude is similar to these women, slightly disdainful, skeptical and amused. Definitely not the attitude of a modern woman desperately posing for the camera or a selfie. There a certain je ne se qoui (I wish I knew the Italian phrase) to your photos that give them a life that other photos in this genre don't have. They are photos of women who are not being photographed because they are barefoot but happen to be barefoot, very natural, it's this that makes your photos!

Thank you very much for your kind words of appreciation, sir.. you've made my day! smile.gif

I have always made no secret about the fact that none of my Italian models is a 24/7/365 barefooter.
Yet most of my models walk barefoot (more or less frequently) because THEY SIMPLY LIKE IT.
Probably "quel certo non so che" (Italian for "je ne se qoui" wink.gif ) about my models comes from that..
and maybe also from the fact that barefooting has become a style and a seduction weapon for many of them.
Several models of mine have told me that they would have never imagined that so many guys find female barefooting and dirty feet exciting.
After their initial surprise, they have become comfortable with their status of "sex icons".. and take great pleasure from it! smile.gif

As for ARIANNA.. well, now I can confess it.. I nearly got a crush on her in the only year she posed for me.. 2008 A.D. (gosh, it's 10 years ago!) wub.gif
ARIANNA was the first model ever to embark on a (brief) tour abroad for my BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS project.
I and ARIANNA went to Switzerland (we visited Luzern and Zurich), and she wore no shoes for 3 days in a row.
What I have always loved about ARIANNA, besides her hardcore barefooting habits, are exactly her attitude (she has a great sense of humour),
and the shape of her feet. They are really wide in the front, and yes, their shape suggests barefoot superpower! smile.gif
Funny thing, ARIANNA has to wear heels and formal dresses on her workplace (you would never tell from the hippy outfits she wears in her leisure time)..
and she really hates it! (also because heels have worsened her allux valgus).

Some dozens of pictures from that Swiss tour were published on Toes-In-Action (I managed no paysites back then)..
yet I still have around 200 never-before-seen pictures from that Swiss tour in my secret archives..
which will obviously be published in future updates at BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS.. STAY TUNED! wink.gif

--------------------
DBF
Posted: Sep 10 2018, 11:24 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2495

Glad I made your day, I can see why you're smitten , I am too from a distance. Arianna is certainly engmatic and she has extremely unusual and beautiful feet, a devistating combination of the etheral and the earthy. Would love to see the trip to Switzerland and especially close ups of her broad dirt encrusted soles!
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Sep 12 2018, 09:38 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (DBF @ Sep 10 2018, 11:24 PM)
Glad I made your day, I can see why you're smitten , I am too from a distance. Arianna is certainly engmatic and she has extremely unusual and beautiful feet, a devistating combination of the etheral and the earthy. Would love to see the trip to Switzerland and especially close ups of her broad dirt encrusted soles!

As I said.. STAY TUNED.. wink.gif
And many thanks again! smile.gif

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted: Sep 16 2018, 09:48 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Another great update in the BAREFOOT LIFESTYLE series.. starring gorgeous AMELIE! smile.gif
2 photosets (over 50 pictures) and 2 HD VIDEOS (total duration over 7 min.)
AMELIE enjoys the sun and the breeze in different locations along Garda Lake in Italy, chats with me in the videos (in Italian with English subtitles),
and struts her super-fit body and her superb size 38EU/7.5US feet!
ENJOY! cool.gif

AMELIE (feet size 38EU/7.5US) enjoys her barefoot day on Garda Lake (Italy)
user posted image

user posted image

AMELIE - HD VIDEO # 1 - duration 4 min.
user posted image

AMELIE - HD VIDEO # 2 - duration 3 min.
user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted: Sep 23 2018, 05:16 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

This week at BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS we have three encore sets starring FIVE barefoot beauties: EYLUH & EYNADL, VIOLACEA, HIMEKO & MOKO MOKO!
Beauty, elegance, glamour, on-the-fly shots of the girls barefooting in the city, and BREATHTAKING CLOSE-UPS of their HARD'N'DIRTY-SOLED BARE FEET!
ENJOY! cool.gif

EYNADL of BAREFOOT NUDITY (left) and her real-life friend EYLUH (right)
user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

The Dark Queen of Barefooting VIOLACEA is back.. and don't worry.. she will NOT WASH her DIRTY FEET! wink.gif
user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Barefoot Japanese exchange students HIMEKO & MOKO MOKO in Venice (Italy)
user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

--------------------
scalza
Posted: Sep 24 2018, 07:46 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3495

A few years ago, in La Spezia train station, I saw a wonderful barefoot girl with very dirty soles. She looked like EYNADL... Is it possible I really met her?
PM
Feetosopher
  Posted: Sep 26 2018, 07:33 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (scalza @ Sep 24 2018, 07:46 AM)
A few years ago, in La Spezia train station, I saw a wonderful barefoot girl with very dirty soles. She looked like EYNADL... Is it possible I really met her?

Ciao! smile.gif Frankly speaking, I have no idea! I can only tell you that EYNADL is not from La Spezia..

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted: Sep 30 2018, 06:32 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Another MASSIVE SPECIAL UPDATE in the "Barefoot Lifestyle" series entirely dedicated to the BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS EUROPEAN TOUR 2018..
starring the legendary BAREFOOT NUDITY and BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS supermodel CHAT NOIR!
2 photosets (over 50 pictures!) and 1 HD VIDEO (duration 3'30'')!
CHAT NOIR poses at Burg Frankenstein in the Hessen region of Germany!
CHAT NOIR is wearing a skimpy outfit without bra & panties, so the pictures leave very little to imagination.. you really get VERY CLOSE
to seeing CHAT NOIR's private parts, which she generously exposes in today's update at BAREFOOT NUDITY! wink.gif
STAY TUNED for other updates from the BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS EUROPEAN TOUR 2018 in the coming weeks!

A braless and pantiless CHAT NOIR is about to start a nude shooting at Burg Frankenstein (Germany)
user posted image

CHAT NOIR shows off her big & sexy size 41EU/10US feet in plenty of exciting close-ups!
user posted image

CHAT NOIR self-kisses her big toe while posing for famed German barefootographer gb62da
user posted image

CHAT NOIR tests her tough soles on sharp gravel at the castle of Burg Frankenstein
user posted image

CHAT NOIR in HD VIDEO at the castle of Burg Frankenstein (Germany) - duration 3'30''
user posted image

Several pictures also allow you to appreciate the amazing vista which can be enjoyed from the castle at Burg Frankenstein
user posted image

--------------------
gb62da
Posted: Oct 3 2018, 10:39 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2764

I love and adore women being that flexible to kiss their own toes. And lovely Chat Noir is simply great in this! smile.gif

g.b.

--------------------
Visit my gallery at DeviantArt
PMEmail Poster
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (133) « First ... 52 53 [54] 55 56 ... Last » Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0203 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]