City Feet message board

Pages: (133) « First ... 54 55 [56] 57 58 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS / barefoot-urban-girls.com, Weekly PHOTO-VIDEO UPDATES thread
Daniellowl
Posted: Nov 22 2018, 09:06 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 3479

SWAINS is simply THE BEST! wub.gif
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Nov 23 2018, 11:46 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2618

QUOTE (scalza @ Nov 22 2018, 05:42 AM)
My SWAINS is pure barefoot perfection. Thank you my friend!  wink.gif

I fully agree with you! You're most welcome! wink.gif

--------------------
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
Feetosopher
  Posted: Nov 23 2018, 11:49 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Daniellowl @ Nov 22 2018, 09:06 PM)
SWAINS is simply THE BEST! wub.gif

Well my friend.. some dudes here might well disagree with that but.. in my modest opinion.. she indeed is.. wink.gif

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted: Nov 24 2018, 04:46 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Here we go with another exciting update in the "Barefoot Lifestyle" series!
Our supermodel AMELIE keeps on enjoying her barefoot day in Peschiera, a beautiful holiday resort on Garda Lake (Italy).
AMELIE invites you to follow her around downtown, where she plans to do some shopping and - more importantly - to.. GET HER SOLES DIRTY! wink.gif
2 photosets and 1 HD VIDEO!
BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS PHOTOSETS
BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS VIDEOCLIPS
The photosets include several breathtaking close-ups of AMELIE's size 38EU/7.5US feet, to let you assess how their soles get dirtier and dirtier!
In the HD VIDEO, AMELIE chats a lot with me (in Italian, but English subtitles are provided), looks at the stuff exposed in a couple of shops,
walks barefooted in the alleys, and ASSESSES HOW DIRTY HER SOLES HAVE GOT in two occasions.. discussing the results with me! wink.gif
AMELIE is very pleased about the layer of filth which has built on the soles of her fantastic size 38EU/7.5US feet, and it definitely shows in the video!
STAY TUNED for other exciting updates starring gorgeous AMELIE in the "Barefoot Lifestyle" series!

The "Battle of Booties".. AMELIE wins by a comfortable margin.. biggrin.gif
user posted image

AMELIE loves shopping..
user posted image

.. and loves to show off her DIRTY-SOLED size 38EU/7.5US feet!
user posted image

user posted image

AMELIE in HD VIDEO - duration 4 min.
user posted image

AMELIE has plenty of radiant smiles for you!
user posted image

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted: Dec 2 2018, 08:09 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

This week at BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS we have a trio of wonderful DIRTY-SOLED Autumn barefoot beauties: AMANDA, MARY & KLE!
The usual mix of great faces, sexy bodies, scenic locations and.. SUPER-FILTHY SOLES, of course! wink.gif
ENJOY and.. get ready for the start of the WINTER BAREFOOTING SEASON at BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS! wink.gif

AMANDA (feet size 37EU/6.5US) at the harbor of Venice (Italy)
user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

MARY (feet size 39EU/8.5US) in Bologna (Italy)
user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

KLE (feet size 38EU/7.5US) at the railway station of Venice (Italy)
user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted: Dec 9 2018, 04:58 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Here we go with another exciting update in the "Barefoot Lifestyle" series, entirely dedicated to the BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS EUROPEAN TOUR 2018!
Gorgeous CHAT NOIR walks barefoot in different locations of the city of Darmstadt (Germany),
including a suburban railway station, Park Rosenhöhe, and Mathildenhöhe with its landmark monuments (the Hochzeitsturm and the "Russian Chapel"),
and tests her feet on various types of surfaces (from blazing hot blacktop to very rough dirt to sharp gravel),
proudly showing off the TOUGH DIRTY SOLES of her big & sexy size 41EU/10US bare feet in plenty of breathtaking close-ups!
2 photosets and 1 HD VIDEO (duration 3'30'')!
STAY TUNED for other updates from the BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS EUROPEAN TOUR 2018 in the coming weeks! wink.gif

CHAT NOIR enjoyed the BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS EUROPEAN TOUR 2018 a lot, and her radiant smile says it all!
user posted image

CHAT NOIR really tested her tough soles on blazing hot Day 3 of the tour.. temperature reached 35°C/95°F!
user posted image

CHAT NOIR barefooting in the streets of Darmstadt (Germany)
user posted image

CHAT NOIR posing at Park Rosenhöhe with the Hochzeitsturm visible in the distance
user posted image

CHAT NOIR at a grade crossing in suburban Darmstadt (Germany)
user posted image

CHAT NOIR in HD VIDEO - Day 3 of the BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS EUROPEAN TOUR 2018 - Duration 3'30''.
user posted image

--------------------
Daniellowl
Posted: Dec 9 2018, 06:39 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Hi Amigo!
I wrote about my fascination about Chat Noir in the second thread... and I have a suggestion - maybe some epic photoshoot with Swains and Chat Noir? Two hippie barefoot girls, walking in the crowded city, shopping centres, public transport, tunnels, trains, abandon places... long skirts, anklets, sexy tops and of course with extremely tough and dirty, black soles... wub.gif that would be a real heaven for me biggrin.gif
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Dec 10 2018, 06:18 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Daniellowl @ Dec 9 2018, 06:39 PM)
Hi Amigo!
I wrote about my fascination about Chat Noir in the second thread... and I have a suggestion - maybe some epic photoshoot with Swains and Chat Noir? Two hippie barefoot girls, walking in the crowded city, shopping centres, public transport, tunnels, trains, abandon places... long skirts, anklets, sexy tops and of course with extremely tough and dirty, black soles... wub.gif that would be a real heaven for me biggrin.gif

CHAT NOIR & SWAINS teaming up at BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS is deffo a great idea, amico! smile.gif
Your plot of the session sounds a bit too "City Feet-esque" or "Toes-In-Action-esque", but we can work it out.. biggrin.gif wink.gif
The toughest part will be convincing poshy CHAT NOIR & SWAINS to dress hippie-style.. it's deffo not their cup of tea! biggrin.gif But I'll see what I can do.. wink.gif

--------------------
Daniellowl
Posted: Dec 10 2018, 09:34 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Dec 10 2018, 06:18 PM)
Hi Amigo!

CHAT NOIR & SWAINS teaming up at BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS is deffo a great idea, amico! smile.gif
Your plot of the session sounds a bit too "City Feet-esque" or "Toes-In-Action-esque", but we can work it out.. biggrin.gif wink.gif
The toughest part will be convincing poshy CHAT NOIR & SWAINS to dress hippie-style.. it's deffo not their cup of tea! biggrin.gif But I'll see what I can do.. wink.gif

Oh, I'm sorry it hadn't sound like CF or TiA, it's just my the most favourite barefoot scenario wink.gif Swains and Chat Noir are women who stole my heart, so I imagine that and I am in heaven biggrin.gif of course if they don't want to dress like hippies... it's not a problem wink.gif but I saw Swains in "hippie style" a few times and she looked extremely sexy! wub.gif
Thank you for your great work, Feetoshoper!
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Dec 11 2018, 11:14 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Daniellowl @ Dec 10 2018, 09:34 PM)
QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Dec 10 2018, 06:18 PM)
Hi Amigo!

Oh, I'm sorry it hadn't sound like CF or TiA, it's just my the most favourite barefoot scenario wink.gif Swains and Chat Noir are women who stole my heart, so I imagine that and I am in heaven biggrin.gif of course if they don't want to dress like hippies... it's not a problem wink.gif but I saw Swains in "hippie style" a few times and she looked extremely sexy! wub.gif
Thank you for your great work, Feetoshoper!

biggrin.gif no worries amico, I was just joking.. wink.gif
You are right.. both SWAINS and CHAT NOIR have worn CLASSY hippie-style outfits in past shootings.. I paste a couple of examples below.. wink.gif
Many thanks again to you for your appreciation, you are most welcome! smile.gif

SWAINS in Peschiera del Garda (Italy) - June 2015
user posted image

CHAT NOIR waiting for CECILIA at Verona Airport (Italy), September 2012
user posted image

--------------------
Daniellowl
Posted: Dec 11 2018, 06:26 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Oh my God, they are barefoot goddesses! wub.gif
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Dec 12 2018, 08:31 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Daniellowl @ Dec 11 2018, 06:26 PM)
Oh my God, they are barefoot goddesses! wub.gif

I think exactly the same, amico.. wink.gif

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted: Dec 15 2018, 04:14 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

To start the celebrations for the FIFTH BIRTHDAY of BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS, here we go with the first WINTER SPECIAL UPDATE for 2018/2019!
The star of this first issue is wonderful IRIE, and we also have gorgeous UMA and rough-soled LILY!
No-nonsense winter barefooting and a festival of TOUGH DIRTY SOLES, with plenty of breathtaking FEET CLOSE-UPS and "on-the-fly" action shots!
3 PHOTOSETS!
Stay tuned for the next WINTER BAREFOOTING SPECIALS.. great surprises are in the pipeline, with exciting comebacks! wink.gif

IRIE (feet size 38EU/7.5US) would like to get your feedback on the ROUGHNESS of her DIRTY CALLOUSED SOLES!
user posted image

user posted image

IRIE poses underneath Santiago Calatrava's "Constitution Bridge" in Venice (Italy) on a sunny but chilly winter day
user posted image

UMA (feet size 37EU/6.5US) visits barefooted the Gardens of Villa Giusti in Verona (Italy).. MUDDY SOLES!
user posted image

user posted image

IRIE barefooting on cobblestones.. FAST!
user posted image

Rough'n'dirty-soled LILY (feet size 38EU/7.5US) was an exchange student from Hungary who posed for me just once in the early days (2004)
user posted image

user posted image

LILY was used to a colder climate and dressed more lightly than the Venetians around her, but that was her first barefoot winter walk!
user posted image

--------------------
shifter
Posted: Dec 18 2018, 05:41 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1877

many thanks for this great update,
i´m a huge fan of winter-barefooting theme and barefooting in unusal time / places and i´m always looking forward to your sets dedicating those themes

also huge shoutout to your previous updates, as always, very impressive pictures and chat noir gets more beautifull from day to day, wow, the BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS EUROPEAN TOUR 2018 pictures are really stunning!
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Dec 20 2018, 12:15 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (shifter @ Dec 18 2018, 05:41 PM)
many thanks for this great update,
i´m a huge fan of winter-barefooting theme and barefooting in unusal time / places and i´m always looking forward to your sets dedicating those themes

also huge shoutout to your previous updates, as always, very impressive pictures and chat noir gets more beautifull from day to day, wow, the BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS EUROPEAN TOUR 2018 pictures are really stunning!

Great to know amico, you are most welcome, and many thanks for your appreciation! smile.gif
As you know, I am always trying my best to make ALL subscribers happy at BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS.. also the ones with peculiar tastes!
However, since many guys do not like winter barefooting specials, I have to run them just for few weeks per year.
As for CHAT NOIR.. STAY TUNED, as I will hold SPECIAL CELEBRATIONS about her.. in 2019 she will start her TENTH YEAR OF COOPERATION with me! smile.gif

--------------------
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (133) « First ... 54 55 [56] 57 58 ... Last » Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0202 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]