City Feet message board

Pages: (133) « First ... 55 56 [57] 58 59 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS / barefoot-urban-girls.com, Weekly PHOTO-VIDEO UPDATES thread
Feetosopher
  Posted: Dec 21 2018, 09:27 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2618

Dear friends, followers and.. haters! (yes, you are in my heart, too! biggrin.gif ).
This is a special Xmas for me.. as my paysites BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS and BAREFOOT NUDITY have just turned five! smile.gif
These have surely been five exciting years, full of great achievements and lessons learnt!
In these five years I have carved my own niche in a market segment dominated by City Feet and Toes-In-Action,
which had both already been online for 10 years when BUG and BN were launched.

BAREFOOT NUDITY had an avalanche success up to late 2015, but entered into a slow decline afterwards,
for reasons which are still unclear to me, and in spite of costly investments in 2016 and 2017.
Yet I have managed to keep BN economically viable, mainly thanks to the cooperation of two gorgeous models
I have the privilege of being great friends with: CHAT NOIR & PURPLE QUEEN.
I love BN because it is the oddball, the heresy, the black sheep.. and yes, I love it even more because
there are dudes hating it! (especially here in this forum tongue.gif ).
I'll do my best to keep BN alive for as long as I can.. I have loved female nudity and exhibitionism since I was a teenager..
and I'll love them until I die! smile.gif

BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS has had a different and quite peculiar story.
After a brief initial success (probably out of the novelty), it soon struggled to a point that I was unsure about holding dedicated shootings for it,
as these could only be funded through the (dwindling) profits from BAREFOOT NUDITY.
Yet BUG was about the very start of my career as a footographer, and I have a passion for (apparently) losing horses.
In a nutshell, BUG is a love story, not a business venture. So starting from 2016 I have tried hard to make it successful.
I have invested heavily into BUG in 2016 and 2017, holding dedicated shootings with both non-nude models (SWAINS, PERLANERA, AMELIE, LAVINIA..)
and BAREFOOT NUDITY models as guest stars (CHAT NOIR, GOLD CHANEL, ELETTRA, FENICE, CHARLOTTE, PURPLE QUEEN, CLEMENTINE POULAIN..).
I have put lots of creative energy in developing the new "BAREFOOT LIFESTYLE" series, and in producing non-nude "on the road" material
during my customary tours in Germany to visit my dear friend - and talented barefootographer - gb62da.
Well, it's great to let you know that those efforts have paid off! BUG has become economically self-sufficient in early 2018,
and has nearly twice as many subscribers as BAREFOOT NUDITY now! (it had been exactly the opposite for years).

A lot of other things have made these five years exciting and memorable.

I had three "Featured Model of the Month" specials at WU's FEET LINKS, one starring RED-X, and two starring SWAINS.
SWAINS - August 2017: http://wusfeetlinks.com/feat201708.html
SWAINS - November 2016: http://wusfeetlinks.com/feat201611.html
RED-X - April 2015: http://wusfeetlinks.com/feat201504.html

RED-X was interviewed by Patrick of SOLES OF SILK for WU's FOOT FORUM, and I was also interviewed by him.
THE FEETOSOPHER's interview: http://wusfeetlinks-interviews.blogspot.co...-interview.html
RED-X's interview: http://wusfeetlinks-interviews.blogspot.co...-interview.html

Finally, I became a Hall of Fame member at WU's FOOT FORUM

On a sad note, I also saw a legend like WU die, and pioneers like Lord Lucan and Arnaud Ferrand quit in the past five years.

I have learned a lot of things in these five years.. above all:
1) Everybody loves you when you give away quality stuff for free. Yet convincing people to spend some money to enjoy your stuff is much tougher.
2) You cannot please everybody even in a tiny market segment like this one.
People have well-defined, often diverging tastes also about female barefooting and dirty feet fetish!
3) If you are successful in what you do, you will have to handle the envy and hatred of some people.
My experience is that giving trolls the hell they deserve is a good move.
If you eat their shit in silence, it may take a long time before they get bored and quit trolling you.
If you systematically bust their asses, you will always be in the spotlight.. which is absolutely OK! biggrin.gif
The worst thing for people doing business on internet nowadays is passing unnoticed.
4) The golden age of "foot-related paysites" is over, and will not come back.
Internet piracy and hordes of Ordinary Joes and Plain Janes flooding the web with DIY foot-related pictures and videos
have been giving, and will give, a tougher and tougher time to old-style vendors like me.
You can hold on or quit, there are no alternatives. Being a hard-nosed Italian S.O.B... I am gonna put on a brave fight before I die! tongue.gif

In the next days I will celebrate these first five years of BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS and BAREFOOT NUDITY with
plenty of SPECIAL UPDATES for subscribers, FREE PROMOTIONAL PHOTOSETS and TEASER VIDEOS for everybody to enjoy, and a
"GOLDEN FIVE" TOP MODEL CONTEST here in the Forum! wink.gif

To finish this long post (quite a rarity for a man of images like me biggrin.gif ), I take the chance to:
- Wish all BUG and BN subscribers, friends, followers, casual readers and especially HATERS ( tongue.gif ).. merry Xmas holidays!
- Wish the same, with a huge THANK YOU, to all the 150-plus barefoot (and more-than-barefoot! wink.gif ) beauties I have worked with in over 14 years..
on top of them, the five fantastic girls I am great friends with in everyday life: CHAT NOIR, PURPLE QUEEN, SWAINS, AMELIE & KEA. You rule, girls! smile.gif

CHAT NOIR
user posted image

PURPLE QUEEN
user posted image

SWAINS
user posted image

AMELIE
user posted image

KEA
user posted image

--------------------
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
gb62da
Posted: Dec 25 2018, 06:31 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2764

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you and the girls, too!

And let me ensure you my support! I loved BUG and BN from the very first day and hope for not only 5, but 25 more years. ;-) May quality be with us.

Ciao
g.b.

--------------------
Visit my gallery at DeviantArt
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Dec 25 2018, 11:09 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (gb62da @ Dec 25 2018, 06:31 AM)
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you and the girls, too!

And let me ensure you my support! I loved BUG and BN from the very first day and hope for not only 5, but 25 more years. ;-) May quality be with us.

Ciao
g.b.

Thank you so much for your best wishes, amico! I'll bring them to the BUG & BN models you have met in person! wink.gif
And thank you so much for your loyal, passionate support to the site in these five years! smile.gif

--------------------
Daniellowl
Posted: Dec 25 2018, 01:06 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3479

Merry Christmas and happy barefoot New Year, Feetoshoper! I wish you a lot of true barefoot women and another awesome photoshoots in the following year!
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Dec 25 2018, 02:39 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Daniellowl @ Dec 25 2018, 01:06 PM)
Merry Christmas and happy barefoot New Year, Feetoshoper! I wish you a lot of true barefoot women and another awesome photoshoots in the following year!

Thank you very much for your holiday greetings, amico.. I wish the same to you! smile.gif

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted: Dec 25 2018, 06:04 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

In today's special Xmas update entirely dedicated to WINTER BAREFOOTING we are happy to feature THREE PHOTOSETS starring
FOUR wonderful barefoot beauties: STEFANIA, ALYSSA & CLAIRE, and GIORGIA!
Enjoy them while barefooting in very cold weather, in a FILTHY railway station and on super-tough terrains!
BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS PHOTOSETS
BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS VIDEOCLIPS
The Feetosopher and all the BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS wish you a MERRY XMAS! smile.gif

STEFANIA (feet size 36EU/6US) in Venice (Italy) on a cold December day.. maximum temperature 5°C/41°F!
user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Brunette CLAIRE (feet size 40EU/9.5US) and blonde ALYSSA (feet size 38EU/7.5US) at the railway station of Mestre (Italy)
user posted image

ALYSSA's soles on the left.. CLAIRE's soles on the right.. smile.gif
user posted image

ALYSSA & CLAIRE would love to visit Switzerland barefooted some day.. smile.gif
user posted image

GIORGIA (feet size 39EU/8.5US) tests her super-powerful feet on difficult terrains.. and shows off her CRACKED HEELS!
user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted: Jan 1 2019, 03:45 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Dear friends and followers! As promised, here we go with the first part of a FREE SPECIAL PHOTOSET celebrating the freshly crowned
BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS "Golden Five" Star.. the wonderful SWAINS! wub.gif

And now.. let's get to know more about this unique Italian barefoot beauty! wink.gif

SWAINS - BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS "Golden Five" Star (2013-2018)
Feet size: 37EU / 6.5US
Height: 165 cm / 5'5''
Lives in: Verona (Italy)
Works in the fashion sector
Interests: modelling, travelling, singing, dancing, movies, music
Languages: Italian (mother tongue), English

SWAINS at BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS
First shooting ever: August 13, 2013 in Verona (Italy)
Total number of shootings for BUG (to date): 15
Total number of "BAREFOOT LIFESTYLE" all-day shootings (to date): 6

NOTABLE FACTS about SWAINS:
1) First BUG model ever to be filmed in HD
2) First BUG model ever to pose in a bikini (June 2015) and in a bikini and thongs (July 2016)
3) SWAINS introduced to BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS two real life friends: AMELIE (September 2016) and FAIRY (September 2018)

SWAINS' HONORS:
1) WU's Feet Links "Featured Model of the Month" November 2016:
http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/feat201611.html
2) WU's Feet Links "Featured Model of the Month" August 2017
http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/feat201708.html
3) BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS "Golden Five" Star (2013-2018)

All pictures taken in an abandoned house on the hills near Bologna (Italy), during a fashion/glamour shooting for two local professional photographers
user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted: Jan 1 2019, 05:14 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Dear friends and followers!!!
Knowing TOO WELL that some FRIENDLY LADS here were EAGER to flush SWAINS' title down the drains..
I decided to split this post in two.. tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif

So.. here we go with the SECOND PART of a FREE SPECIAL PHOTOSET celebrating the freshly crowned
BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS "Golden Five" Star.. the wonderful SWAINS! wub.gif

And now.. let's get to know more about this unique Italian barefoot beauty! wink.gif

SWAINS - BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS "Golden Five" Star (2013-2018)
Feet size: 37EU / 6.5US
Height: 165 cm / 5'5''
Lives in: Verona (Italy)
Works in the fashion sector
Interests: modelling, travelling, singing, dancing, movies, music
Languages: Italian (mother tongue), English

SWAINS at BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS
First shooting ever: August 13, 2013 in Verona (Italy)
Total number of shootings for BUG (to date): 15
Total number of "BAREFOOT LIFESTYLE" all-day shootings (to date): 6

NOTABLE FACTS about SWAINS:
1) First BUG model ever to be filmed in HD
2) First BUG model ever to pose in a bikini (June 2015) and in a bikini and thongs (July 2016)
3) SWAINS introduced to BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS two real life friends: AMELIE (September 2016) and FAIRY (September 2018)

SWAINS' HONORS:
1) WU's Feet Links "Featured Model of the Month" November 2016:
http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/feat201611.html
2) WU's Feet Links "Featured Model of the Month" August 2017
http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/feat201708.html
3) BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS "Golden Five" Star (2013-2018)

All pictures taken in an abandoned house on the hills near Bologna (Italy), during a fashion/glamour shooting for two local professional photographers
user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted: Jan 1 2019, 07:25 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Of course all BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS subscribers can enjoy a heftier (21 pictures) version of SWAINS "BUG Golden Five Superstar" special! cool.gif

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted: Jan 2 2019, 06:31 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

In today's update at BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS we have encore photosets of two all-time Barefoot Urban Stars.. AMANDA and VIOLACEA! smile.gif
AMANDA delivers brave cold weather barefooting in a very dangerous place, the Harbour of Venice (Italy),
whereas VIOLACEA uses an abandoned road sign and the ROUGH DIRTY SOLES of her high-arched feet to create amazing visual art!
A festival of barefoot beauty, elegance, hardcore barefooting and ROUGH DIRTY SOLES IN YOUR FACES! biggrin.gif
With the end of the holiday period, BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS will revert to its customary weekly updates.. STAY TUNED! wink.gif

The harbour is a dangerous place for barefooting, but AMANDA could not care less.. her "living safety boots" are BULLETPROOF! biggrin.gif
user posted image

AMANDA knows well that guys are into her superb size 37EU/6.5US feet, and loves to stick their DIRTY SOLES in their faces!
user posted image

AMANDA checks how dirty her soles have become..
user posted image

A theatre actress in real life, VIOLACEA is always full of tricks and surprises.. and loves to show off her ROUGH, DIRTY-SOLED & HIGH-ARCHED FEET!
user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

--------------------
shifter
Posted: Jan 4 2019, 06:32 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1877

a superb update!!
many thanks
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Jan 5 2019, 10:49 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (shifter @ Jan 4 2019, 06:32 PM)
a superb update!!
many thanks

Thank you very much for your appreciation, amico, you are most welcome! smile.gif
And STAY TUNED.. another great update will be online in a few hours! wink.gif

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted: Jan 6 2019, 06:44 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Today's update at BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS is dedicated to barefooting in cold weather, and features two photosets starring
hardcore barefoot beauty IRIE and sexy barefoot blonde LALLA in never-before-seen pictures!
ENJOY! cool.gif

IRIE (feet size 38EU/7.5US) barefoot on a sunny but cold day in late March in Venice (Italy)
user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

LALLA (feet size 39EU/8.5US) barefooting in Milan (Italy) on a cold & rainy November afternoon
user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

--------------------
shifter
Posted: Jan 9 2019, 05:12 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1877

many thanks for this new update!!
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Jan 9 2019, 07:31 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (shifter @ Jan 9 2019, 05:12 PM)
many thanks for this new update!!

Great to know that you enjoyed it, amico! You are most welcome! smile.gif

--------------------
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (133) « First ... 55 56 [57] 58 59 ... Last » Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0197 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]