City Feet message board

Pages: (134) « First ... 90 91 [92] 93 94 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS / barefoot-urban-girls.com, Weekly PHOTO-VIDEO UPDATES thread
barefootfootseeker
Posted: Aug 9 2020, 04:09 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2710

QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Aug 8 2020, 03:10 PM)
As for fresh material on BUG.. I have GREAT NEWS for you all subscribers, fans and followers..
yesterday I managed to hold my second "Barefoot Lifestyle" session for 2020! cool.gif
I have not decided yet when this new series will be launched on the site, and I will not reveal who is starring in it but.. it will be a blazing hot one..
with supersexy outfits and no-nonsense barefooting.. in pure BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS' tradition! wink.gif
I can only anticipate that it will NOT be a country one.. I and the model took the courage to shoot in more crowded places! STAY TUNED! wink.gif

Ciao Feetosopher, these are great news! I am very curious now! Did you manage to make a session in a city?
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Aug 10 2020, 07:30 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2618

QUOTE (barefootfootseeker @ Aug 9 2020, 04:09 PM)
As for fresh material on BUG.. I have GREAT NEWS for you all subscribers, fans and followers..
yesterday I managed to hold my second "Barefoot Lifestyle" session for 2020! cool.gif
I have not decided yet when this new series will be launched on the site, and I will not reveal who is starring in it but.. it will be a blazing hot one..
with supersexy outfits and no-nonsense barefooting.. in pure BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS' tradition! wink.gif
I can only anticipate that it will NOT be a country one.. I and the model took the courage to shoot in more crowded places! STAY TUNED! wink.gif

Ciao Feetosopher, these are great news! I am very curious now! Did you manage to make a session in a city?

Ciao amico! smile.gif Not exactly in a city.. but you will discover VERY soon where.. STAY TUNED! wink.gif

--------------------
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
barefootfootseeker
Posted: Aug 11 2020, 02:43 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Aug 10 2020, 07:30 AM)

Ciao amico! smile.gif Not exactly in a city.. but you will discover VERY soon where.. STAY TUNED! wink.gif

Ciao Feetosopher, I am even more curious now! What do you mean by "very soon"? Days, weeks, months?
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Aug 11 2020, 05:37 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (barefootfootseeker @ Aug 11 2020, 02:43 PM)
QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Aug 10 2020, 07:30 AM)

Ciao Feetosopher, I am even more curious now! What do you mean by "very soon"? Days, weeks, months?

biggrin.gif days amico.. days.. luckily for you.. wink.gif

--------------------
barefootfootseeker
Posted: Aug 12 2020, 08:39 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Aug 11 2020, 05:37 PM)
biggrin.gif days amico.. days.. luckily for you.. wink.gif

Ciao Feetosopher, these are great news! I really cannot wait!
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Aug 13 2020, 04:31 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Dear all.. thanks to some additional free time during my holidays, today I compiled some statistics about
17 years of shootings (2004-2020) for my BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS project, and I shared with BUG subscribers:
1) a MAP showing the geographical distribution of shootings;
2) a TABLE detailing their breakdown by location and year.
The table is an exclusive gift for BUG subscribers, but I am happy to share the map with you all, in case someone is interested! wink.gif

You will maybe notice that I have held relatively few shootings (6) in my hometown, Mantova; the bulk of BUG shootings so far have been held
in Venice (129, including in nearby Mestre on the mainland, and at Lido beach) and in Verona (54, including in three locations in the surrounding plains).
I hope that some of you will find the map interesting.. in case you have some curiosities that the map cannot satisfy.. you just have to ask! wink.gif

17 years of BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS shootings: geographical distribution
user posted image

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted: Aug 15 2020, 10:40 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Here we go with the first episode of a brand new "Barefoot Lifestyle" series.. starring gorgeous SWAINS!
2 photosets and 1 HD VIDEO (duration nearly 4 min.)!
BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS PHOTOSETS
BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS VIDEOCLIPS
Our superstar is dressed to kill, and has not renounced to her barefoot lifestyle also in these gloomy Covid-19 times: the material in this update was produced
just one week ago in Borghetto sul Mincio (Italy), a small village on Mincio River around halfway between Garda Lake and my hometown, Mantova.
This pictoresque location hosts a Middle Ages fortified bridge built by Visconti noble family and some old water-powered flour mills,
and is visited by many tourists every year. If you want to know more, check this web page out (it is in English):
https://www.italiani.it/en/borghetto-sul-mi...d-in-the-water/
Beauty, elegance, sex appeal, no-nonsense barefooting (including on gravel) and exciting close-ups of SWAINS' high-arched & hard-soled bare feet!
The material in this update was produced in full compliance with Italian anti-Covid-19 regulations.
STAY TUNED for the next episodes in this exciting series in future updates at BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS!

Gorgeous SWAINS poses by the wheel of an old water-powered flour mill in Borghetto sul Mincio (Italy)
user posted image

Italian anti-Covid-19 regulations require people to wear masks indoors and wherever interpersonal distance is less than one meter
user posted image

SWAINS poses with one of the towers of the fortified bridge in the background
user posted image

SWAINS checks how to pay when she will leave the parking lot
user posted image

SWAINS poses by her FIAT 500 car (which she drove barefooted to Borghetto)
user posted image

SWAINS in HD VIDEO - duration nearly 4 min.
user posted image

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted: Aug 17 2020, 02:18 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS fans and followers!
It's time for you to choose the two models that will join AIKO, AMELIE, IRIE and SWAINS in the Fabulous Six that will represent
BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS in the Miss Barefooting Universe contest that barefootfootseeker will soon launch here in the Forum!
You can state your nominations by commenting in this thread in the Forum:
http://forum.city-feet.com/index.php/showtopic.8122

--------------------
barefootfootseeker
Posted: Aug 20 2020, 04:00 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Aug 17 2020, 02:18 PM)
It's time for you to choose the two models that will join AIKO, AMELIE, IRIE and SWAINS in the Fabulous Six that will represent
BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS in the Miss Barefooting Universe contest that barefootfootseeker will soon launch here in the Forum!

Thank you very much for advertising the preliminary stage to select two additional Barefoot Urban Girls models that will compete in my Miss Barefooting Universe contest, Feetosopher! This is very appreciated! Ciao!
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Aug 20 2020, 05:06 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (barefootfootseeker @ Aug 20 2020, 04:00 PM)
QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Aug 17 2020, 02:18 PM)

Thank you very much for advertising the preliminary stage to select two additional Barefoot Urban Girls models that will compete in my Miss Barefooting Universe contest, Feetosopher! This is very appreciated! Ciao!

My pleasure! Prego, ciao! wink.gif

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted: Aug 20 2020, 05:19 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

To all the FEW friends and followers of BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS in this forum..
you probably do not know that our gorgeous BUG superstar SWAINS is currently on holiday in Portugal.
SWAINS sent me a couple of pictures.. a full-figure shot (taken by her boyfriend) of her relaxing barefooted at a cafe,
and a picture that she took of her sexy size 37EU/6.5US bare feet in the same location!
SWAINS asked me to share both pictures with all BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS subscribers..
and the full-figure one with all her fans and followers on internet! ENJOY! wink.gif
Many thanks to SWAINS and her kind boyfriend for this nice summer present! smile.gif

SWAINS is an exclusive of BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS, of course! cool.gif

SWAINS relaxing barefooted at a cafe somewhere in Portugal wub.gif
BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS subscribers can enjoy also an exciting close-up that SWAINS took of her sexy bare feet with her smartphone tongue.gif
user posted image

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted: Aug 23 2020, 09:00 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

In today's update at BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS we have hardcore barefoot sisters ARIANNA & GIORGIA, plus exotic barefoot beauty STEFANIA!
Elegance, sex-appeal, on-the-fly pictures of the girls barefooting in public and breathtaking close-ups of their ROUGH & DIRTY-SOLED bare feet!
ENJOY! cool.gif

Real-life sisters GIORGIA (left) & ARIANNA (right) boldy show off their ROUGH & FILTHY-SOLED bare feet in Venice (Italy)
user posted image

BUG subscribers get four additional close-ups of GIORGIA & ARIANNA's ROUGH & FILTHY-SOLED bare feet! tongue.gif
user posted image

Dirty-soled GIORGIA & ARIANNA barefooting in public on blazing hot pavement
user posted image

STEFANIA barefoot in a residential area in Venice (Italy) on a cloudy day (it rained on and off during the shooting)
user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

--------------------
barefootfootseeker
Posted: Aug 23 2020, 09:53 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Ciao Feetosopher, fantastic update! Arianna & Giorgia are among my favourite Barefoot Urban Girls. They have a homely sex appeal that intrigues me. Have you every asked them to pose nude?
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Aug 23 2020, 12:07 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (barefootfootseeker @ Aug 23 2020, 09:53 AM)
Ciao Feetosopher, fantastic update! Arianna & Giorgia are among my favourite Barefoot Urban Girls. They have a homely sex appeal that intrigues me. Have you every asked them to pose nude?

Thank you very much for your appreciation, amico! Glad that you liked the update! smile.gif
I have a soft spot for the hardcore barefoot sisters too! wink.gif
I had proposed to both ARIANNA and GIORGIA to model naked (I had just started with nude photography back in 2008),
but they politely refused. ARIANNA often sunbathes topless, but she was not into having naked pictures of herself around internet.. sad.gif

--------------------
barefootfootseeker
Posted: Aug 23 2020, 10:16 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Aug 23 2020, 12:07 PM)
QUOTE (barefootfootseeker @ Aug 23 2020, 09:53 AM)

Thank you very much for your appreciation, amico! Glad that you liked the update! smile.gif
I have a soft spot for the hardcore barefoot sisters too! wink.gif
I had proposed to both ARIANNA and GIORGIA to model naked (I had just started with nude photography back in 2008),
but they politely refused. ARIANNA often sunbathes topless, but she was not into having naked pictures of herself around internet.. sad.gif

Arianna sunbathes topless? This is really exciting! Did you manage to see her topless then? It is really a pity that neither Arianna nor Giorgia accepted to pose naked, they are really sexy in my opinion.
PMEmail Poster
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (134) « First ... 90 91 [92] 93 94 ... Last » Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0238 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]