City Feet message board

Pages: (2) [1] 2  ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Barefoot Urban Girls models nominations, For Miss Barefooting Universe contest
barefootfootseeker
Posted: Aug 17 2020, 10:08 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2710

Hello everybody.
I have decided how to select the six Barefoot Urban Girls models for my Miss Barefooting Universe contest:
http://forum.city-feet.com/index.php/showtopic.8112

I believe that the following four models deserve a place in the contest in any case:
Aiko (see picture below)
Amelie (see picture below)
Irie (see picture below)
Swains (see picture below)
I have concluded that it would have been unfair towards The Feetosopher, who discovered and portrayed many beautiful and popular models
(like Aiko or Irie, who are included in my initial selection), to exclude them from the contest just because they first appeared on Toes-In-Action.

I will now leave the word to you, forum members, about the remaining two models that shall join the four ones above in the contest.
You can make two nominations.
Write the names of the models in a comment, and please paste a picture of them, or put a link to a picture of them from Barefoot Urban Girls.
IMPORTANT: you can make nominations also for Italian models that debuted on Toes-In-Action, but were then featured on Barefoot Urban Girls.
You have time till Sunday 23 August to provide your nominations.
The two models that get the highest number of nominations will qualify for the contest.
I will state my nominations only if there are ties to break on Sunday 23.

Thank you!

Aiko
user posted image

Amelie
user posted image

Irie
user posted image

Swains
user posted image
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Aug 17 2020, 11:58 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2618

Wow, so you have taken for BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS the same approach that you followed for TIA.. cool! smile.gif
And I am also (positively!) surprised by the fact that you finally decided to admit to this preliminary stage also the "earlier" Barefoot Urban Girls!
Yet for my own nominations I will go for two models that have not appeared on other sites than the ones I manage.
It would indeed be impossible for me to choose just two girls among the many wonderful, and extremely popular models that have debuted on TIA
before being featured also on BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS: to name just a few of them,
ALEXIS, UMA, VIOLACEA, KEA, STEFANIA, CHAT NOIR, VALENTINA, ALYSSA..
The Italian Barefoot Goddess AIKO and wonderful IRIE are included in your own selection, and I believe that they adequately represent BUG "Old Guard".

So my two nominations for BUG Fabulous Six are: FENICE and PERLANERA.
Why? Because I have a soft spot for busty girls.. that wear no bra.. and also for meaty booties in "fuck me" hot pants! wink.gif

I'll follow this preliminary stage with extreme interest.. let's hope that my own nominations will not remain the only ones! biggrin.gif

FENICE
user posted image

PERLANERA
user posted image

--------------------
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
markpendre
Posted: Aug 17 2020, 05:52 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1518

I nominate:

KEA
http://barefoot-urban-girls.com/free/pics/...83/demo0001.jpg (there's so many sets I could have picked from, but THIS POSE!!!)
user posted image

&

UMA
http://barefoot-urban-girls.com/free/pics/...22/demo0001.jpg
user posted image

My faves are actually Kea, Irie, and Amelie, but since two of them are already included, I had to nominate another, and it wasn't easy. In the end I picked Uma because of the sheer volume of quality sets she's been a part of. I picked the one with the black dress to include a link to, but she's done some where she's more hippie-ish and even a winter-barefooting session in a magnificent fur coat!

Other BUG favourites of mine tend to have had only one or two sessions or are BN cross-overs (will there be a special category for them? I lost track!), and even though I love them I can't argue with the sheer variety of stuff Uma has done. I'll include the rest in some honourable mentions:

Clementine Poulain: http://barefoot-urban-girls.com/free/pics/...02/demo0001.jpg
Gold Channel: http://barefoot-urban-girls.com/free/pics/...88/demo0001.jpg
Tosca: http://barefoot-urban-girls.com/free/pics/...20/demo0001.jpg
Coby & Posti: http://barefoot-urban-girls.com/free/pics/..._12803/0001.jpg (I'm not sure which is which, but I like them both so it doesn't matter!)
Amanda: http://barefoot-urban-girls.com/free/pics/...01/demo0001.jpg
Shiva: http://barefoot-urban-girls.com/free/pics/...39/demo0001.jpg

There are many more I admire (Perlanera, Shiva, Olivia, Red X, Mary, Ketty, Cleo, etc.) but the above are stand-outs for me.
PMEmail Poster
gb62da
Posted: Aug 17 2020, 06:00 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2764

Hi all!

Cool contest!

Well, voting for BUG girls is very difficult. There are so many beauties! ;-)

But I know who to nominate this time: SWAINS and AIKO.

I'm curious how this contest proceeds...

g.b.

--------------------
Visit my gallery at DeviantArt
PMEmail Poster
barefootfootseeker
Posted: Aug 17 2020, 10:37 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (gb62da @ Aug 17 2020, 06:00 PM)
Hi all!

Cool contest!

Well, voting for BUG girls is very difficult. There are so many beauties! ;-)

But I know who to nominate this time: SWAINS and AIKO.

I'm curious how this contest proceeds...

g.b.

Hello, I am glad that you like my idea, thank you.
I am afraid that there has been a misunderstanding, yet. Swains and Aiko are already included in the group of models that will take part in the contest, together with Amelie and Irie.
Are you sure that you do not want to mention two models that are not already included in my list? You have time till Sunday 23 if you change your mind.
PMEmail Poster
barefootfootseeker
Posted: Aug 17 2020, 10:47 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (markpendre @ Aug 17 2020, 05:52 PM)
I nominate:

KEA
http://barefoot-urban-girls.com/free/pics/...83/demo0001.jpg (there's so many sets I could have picked from, but THIS POSE!!!)

&

UMA
http://barefoot-urban-girls.com/free/pics/...22/demo0001.jpg

My faves are actually Kea, Irie, and Amelie, but since two of them are already included, I had to nominate another, and it wasn't easy. In the end I picked Uma because of the sheer volume of quality sets she's been a part of. I picked the one with the black dress to include a link to, but she's done some where she's more hippie-ish and even a winter-barefooting session in a magnificent fur coat!

Other BUG favourites of mine tend to have had only one or two sessions or are BN cross-overs (will there be a special category for them? I lost track!), and even though I love them I can't argue with the sheer variety of stuff Uma has done. I'll include the rest in some honourable mentions:

Clementine Poulain: http://barefoot-urban-girls.com/free/pics/...02/demo0001.jpg
Gold Channel: http://barefoot-urban-girls.com/free/pics/...88/demo0001.jpg
Tosca: http://barefoot-urban-girls.com/free/pics/...83/demo0001.jpg
Coby & Posti: http://barefoot-urban-girls.com/free/pics/..._12803/0001.jpg (I'm not sure which is which, but I like them both so it doesn't matter!)
Amanda: http://barefoot-urban-girls.com/free/pics/...01/demo0001.jpg
Shiva: http://barefoot-urban-girls.com/free/pics/...39/demo0001.jpg

There are many more I admire (Perlanera, Shiva, Olivia, Red X, Mary, Ketty, Cleo, etc.) but the above are stand-outs for me.

Hello markpendre, thank you very much for your nominations and your very interesting comment!

About your question on models that also appeared on Barefoot Nudity: in my view, any model who appeared on Barefoot Urban Girls with at least a photoset entirely dedicated to her can receive a mention for the contest.
By way of example: Sugar Sofia would be eligible; Taissa would not be eligible (she only appeared in a compilation of non-nude pictures featuring assorted Barefoot Nudity models).
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Aug 18 2020, 08:05 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (barefootfootseeker @ Aug 17 2020, 10:47 PM)
About your question on models that also appeared on Barefoot Nudity: in my view, any model who appeared on Barefoot Urban Girls with at least a photoset entirely dedicated to her can receive a mention for the contest.
By way of example: Sugar Sofia would be eligible; Taissa would not be eligible (she only appeared in a compilation of non-nude pictures featuring assorted Barefoot Nudity models).

Ciao amico! Your approach about models that appeared on both BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS and BAREFOOT NUDITY makes sense, IMMO.. go for it! smile.gif

--------------------
barefootfootseeker
Posted: Aug 18 2020, 03:02 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Aug 18 2020, 08:05 AM)
QUOTE (barefootfootseeker @ Aug 17 2020, 10:47 PM)

Ciao amico! Your approach about models that appeared on both BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS and BAREFOOT NUDITY makes sense, IMMO.. go for it! smile.gif

Thank you Feetosopher, I am glad that you agree with my approach.
There seem to be less forum members interested in stating their nominations for Barefoot Urban Girls models: did you expect that? Ciao.
PMEmail Poster
gb62da
Posted: Aug 18 2020, 04:58 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (barefootfootseeker @ Aug 17 2020, 10:37 PM)
I am afraid that there has been a misunderstanding, yet. Swains and Aiko are already included in the group of models that will take part in the contest, together with Amelie and Irie.
Are you sure that you do not want to mention two models that are not already included in my list? You have time till Sunday 23 if you change your mind.

Yes, it was my misunderstanding. Sorry for the confusion.

So I now nominate Chat Noir

user posted image

and Red-X

user posted image

Both deserve to take part in this contest!

g.b.

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
barefootfootseeker
Posted: Aug 18 2020, 08:54 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (gb62da @ Aug 18 2020, 04:58 PM)

So I now nominate Chat Noir and Red-X.

g.b.

Hello, no problem, and thank you for your nominations!
PMEmail Poster
gb62da
Posted: Aug 19 2020, 07:42 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

It's a pleasure! smile.gif

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Aug 19 2020, 10:02 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (barefootfootseeker @ Aug 18 2020, 08:54 PM)
QUOTE (gb62da @ Aug 18 2020, 04:58 PM)

So I now nominate Chat Noir and Red-X.

g.b.

Hello, no problem, and thank you for your nominations!

Thank you very much also from my side, amico! smile.gif

I am pretty sure that no BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS models will pass the group stage in the contest,
but at least the two of us.. will show them all the appreciation that they deserve! wink.gif

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted: Aug 19 2020, 10:16 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (barefootfootseeker @ Aug 18 2020, 03:02 PM)
There seem to be less forum members interested in stating their nominations for Barefoot Urban Girls models: did you expect that? Ciao.

Ciao amico.. absolutely yes, I did expect that. I would have been surprised by the opposite.
In the most optimistic scenario, there might be 2-3 other forum members providing their nominations.
Most of the forum members could not care less about BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS.
If you look at all the threads in the forum dealing with BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS, it's nearly always the same 5-6 dudes commenting.
City Feet and TIA have been around for much more time, and therefore have a much wider following.
If you add the fact that I am not exactly popular in this forum.. voilą.. les jeux sont faits.. wink.gif

--------------------
barefootfootseeker
Posted: Aug 20 2020, 03:57 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Aug 19 2020, 10:16 PM)

Ciao amico.. absolutely yes, I did expect that. I would have been surprised by the opposite.
In the most optimistic scenario, there might be 2-3 other forum members providing their nominations.
If you look at all the threads in the forum dealing with BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS, it's nearly always the same 5-6 dudes commenting.
City Feet and TIA have been around for much more time, and therefore have a much wider following.
If you add the fact that I am not exactly popular in this forum.. voilą.. les jeux sont faits.. wink.gif

Ciao Feetosopher. Yes, I had noticed that. However, I hope that things will go differently during the contest. I will certainly support some of your models.
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Aug 20 2020, 05:03 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (barefootfootseeker @ Aug 20 2020, 03:57 PM)
QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Aug 19 2020, 10:16 PM)

Ciao Feetosopher. Yes, I had noticed that. However, I hope that things will go differently during the contest. I will certainly support some of your models.

Ciao amico.. I doubt that, frankly speaking.. but we will see.

Oh, and if you deem that some BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS models deserve your support in the contest..
thank you soooooo much from my side.. and from the models' own side, too! smile.gif
I have already warned Aiko, Amelie and Swains about your contest (I have lost contact with Irie, sadly)..
they will check the forum regularly to see how things will be going! wink.gif

--------------------
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (2) [1] 2  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0107 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]