City Feet message board

Pages: (2) 1 [2]  ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Barefoot Urban Girls models nominations, For Miss Barefooting Universe contest
bfwatcher
Posted: Aug 21 2020, 04:53 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 3209

I hate this task. There are so many sexy girls to choose from and you´re allowed to nominate too only.

OK, here we go. The competition wouldn´t be complete without CHAT NOIR, a stunner with super big feet. http://barefoot-urban-girls.com/free/pics/...81/demo0001.jpg
And with due respect to the rest of BUG models, I believe that the runner-up´s position in this preliminary round should go to FAIRY http://barefoot-urban-girls.com/free/pics/...39/demo0001.jpg Yes, her feet are quite small, but look at the face, at the eyes. FAIRY is special if you ask me. wink.gif

Sorry, ALYSSA, sorry BLACK ROSE, sorry MANDALA, sorry PURPLE QUEEN, sorry RED-X, sorry ARIANNA...
PMEmail Poster
barefootfootseeker
Posted: Aug 22 2020, 10:04 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2710

QUOTE (bfwatcher @ Aug 21 2020, 04:53 PM)
I hate this task. There are so many sexy girls to choose from and you´re allowed to nominate too only.

OK, here we go. The competition wouldn´t be complete without CHAT NOIR, a stunner with super big feet. http://barefoot-urban-girls.com/free/pics/...81/demo0001.jpg
And with due respect to the rest of BUG models, I believe that the runner-up´s position in this preliminary round should go to FAIRY http://barefoot-urban-girls.com/free/pics/...39/demo0001.jpg Yes, her feet are quite small, but look at the face, at the eyes. FAIRY is special if you ask me. wink.gif

Sorry, ALYSSA, sorry BLACK ROSE, sorry MANDALA, sorry PURPLE QUEEN, sorry RED-X, sorry ARIANNA...

Thank you for your nominations, bfwatcher. I know that it is difficult for you to choose among the many beautiful models that Barefoot Urban Girls, City Feet and Toes-In-Action have proposed over the years, but a contest where all models from each of those three sites compete for the title would last years.
Thanks to your mention, Chat Noir now leads with two nominations. All the other models are tied, having received one nomination each. If the situation remains unchanged, my nominations tomorrow will be decisive.
PMEmail Poster
barefootfootseeker
Posted: Aug 22 2020, 10:06 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Due to personal reasons, this preliminary stage will end tomorrow 23 August at noon, Italian time.
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
Posted: Aug 22 2020, 02:38 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2618

QUOTE (barefootfootseeker @ Aug 22 2020, 10:04 AM)
QUOTE (bfwatcher @ Aug 21 2020, 04:53 PM)

OK, here we go. The competition wouldn´t be complete without CHAT NOIR, a stunner with super big feet.  http://barefoot-urban-girls.com/free/pics/...81/demo0001.jpg

Thank you for your nominations, bfwatcher. I know that it is difficult for you to choose among the many beautiful models that Barefoot Urban Girls, City Feet and Toes-In-Action have proposed over the years, but a contest where all models from each of those three sites compete for the title would last years.
Thanks to your mention, Chat Noir now leads with two nominations. All the other models are tied, having received one nomination each. If the situation remains unchanged, my nominations tomorrow will be decisive.

Thank you also from my side, bfwatcher.

--------------------
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
barefootfootseeker
Posted: Aug 23 2020, 10:22 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

The situation is the following:
Chat Noir leads with 2 nominations (by bfwatcher and by gb62da).
The following models are tied with just 1 nomination: Fenice and Perlanera (by Feetosopher); Kea and Uma (by markpendre);
Red-X (by gb62da); Fairy (by bfwatcher).

The nominations stated by michael0218 for Amanda and Uma in another thread are not valid.

A nomination from my side is therefore needed to break the tie. I nominate Perlanera.

Chat Noir and Perlanera therefore join Aiko, Amelie, Irie and Swains to form a group of six Barefoot Urban Girls models
that will represent the site in my Miss Barefooting Universe contest.

Aiko
user posted image

Amelie
user posted image

Chat Noir
user posted image

Irie
user posted image

Perlanera
user posted image

Swains
user posted image
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Aug 23 2020, 12:04 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2618

Hooray for BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS Fabulous Six, and congrats to CHAT NOIR & PERLANERA! wub.gif
Glad that you supported one of my nominees, amico! wink.gif

--------------------
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
michael0218
Posted: Aug 23 2020, 08:06 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2874

I see where someone has nominated Uma already, but why is my nomination for Amanda not valid? If someone has, before me, already nominated her, I must have missed it.

--------------------
Yana, Alyona and Alexandra (colorful dress) are perfection...the sexiest and the prettiest models.
PMEmail Poster
barefootfootseeker
Posted: Aug 23 2020, 10:14 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (michael0218 @ Aug 23 2020, 08:06 PM)
I see where someone has nominated Uma already, but why is my nomination for Amanda not valid? If someone has, before me, already nominated her, I must have missed it.

Cannot you read, michael0218? Because you did not state any nomination in this dedicated thread. It is the third time that I am explaining that to you.
PMEmail Poster
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (2) 1 [2]  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0105 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]