City Feet message board

Pages: (134) « First ... 89 90 [91] 92 93 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS / barefoot-urban-girls.com, Weekly PHOTO-VIDEO UPDATES thread
bfwatcher
Posted: Jul 23 2020, 08:45 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 3209

Great to see ALYSSA again. The other two girls are super cool too, of course, but the more I look at ALYSSA the higher she gets in my personal BUG ranking. Itīs such a pity thereīs no HD footage taken during her barefoot career.

An exciting comeback next time? Well, I do have an idea, but I wonīt tell. Iīm a bit superstitious, you know. wink.gif
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Jul 24 2020, 09:51 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2618

QUOTE (bfwatcher @ Jul 23 2020, 08:45 PM)
Great to see ALYSSA again. The other two girls are super cool too, of course, but the more I look at ALYSSA the higher she gets in my personal BUG ranking. Itīs such a pity thereīs no HD footage taken during her barefoot career.

An exciting comeback next time? Well, I do have an idea, but I wonīt tell. Iīm a bit superstitious, you know.  wink.gif

Thank you for your appreciation, bfwatcher! smile.gif
Yet I have to inform you that THERE IS some HD VIDEO footage of ALYSSA available on BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS:
http://barefoot-urban-girls.com/vidclips.html
The first part of the HD version of a popular video also starring ALPHEA was released on June 28, 2020, and the second part will follow soon.. wink.gif
Check the collage of stills below.. smile.gif

ALYSSA & ALPHEA in HD VIDEO - duration over 2'30''
user posted image

--------------------
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
Feetosopher
  Posted: Jul 24 2020, 10:21 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

The wait is over.. gorgeous SWAINS is BACK!!! wub.gif

SWAINS is the star of a brand new "Barefoot Lifestyle" series.. the first ever I produced after the outbreak of Covid-19 pandemics!
2 photosets and 1 HD VIDEO (duration 3 min.)!
BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS PHOTOSETS
BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS VIDEOCLIPS

The new series was produced just one week ago in the countryside between SWAINS' hometown Verona and my own hometown, Mantova (Italy).
As you know, SWAINS is now a poshy barefoot urban beauty, but she was born in the countryside, and she is proud of her rural origins!
In the last weekend, SWAINS took the chance to escape from the upsetting situation of coping with Covid-19 in the city, to spend some relaxing hours
barefooting in the country: I was obviously invited to document everything for the viewing pleasure of BUG subscribers! smile.gif
SWAINS barefooted amid turkey farms and corn fields, fed donkeys (biggrin.gif) and tested her tough soles on rough dirt and terrible gravel!
The photosets include 14 exciting close-ups of SWAINS' high-arched & hard-soled size 37EU/6.5US bare feet on very rough terrains,
and the VIDEO includes a breathtaking close-up sequence of SWAINS' feet barefooting on rough dirt, filmed from ground level!

STAY TUNED for the new episodes of this fantastic "Barefoot Lifestyle" series.. coming soon at BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS! cool.gif

At 34, SWAINS is sexier and fitter than ever! wub.gif
user posted image

SWAINS tested her hard-soled feet on very harsh terrains!
user posted image

BUG subscribers can enjoy 13 more exciting close-ups of SWAINS' sexy & tough-soled size 37EU/6.5US bare feet!
user posted image

SWAINS in HD VIDEO - duration 3 min.
user posted image

SWAINS poses near a turkey farm in the Veronese countryside (Italy)
user posted image

The sets also include "on-the-fly" action shots!
user posted image

--------------------
bfwatcher
Posted: Jul 24 2020, 06:03 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3209

QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Jul 24 2020, 09:51 AM)
QUOTE (bfwatcher @ Jul 23 2020, 08:45 PM)

An exciting comeback next time? Well, I do have an idea, but I wonīt tell. Iīm a bit superstitious, you know.  wink.gif

Thank you for your appreciation, bfwatcher! smile.gif
Yet I have to inform you that THERE IS some HD VIDEO footage of ALYSSA available on BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS:
http://barefoot-urban-girls.com/vidclips.html
The first part of the HD version of a popular video also starring ALPHEA was released on June 28, 2020, and the second part will follow soon.. wink.gif
Check the collage of stills below.. smile.gif

ALYSSA & ALPHEA in HD VIDEO - duration over 2'30''
user posted image

Hey, donīt do this to me. One day you might find out that I, a diehard CF fan, has re-joined your site too. wink.gif

Joking aside, ALYSSA deserves such a proof of her barefoot beauty and Iīm glad that the video is available after all.
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Jul 26 2020, 07:38 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (bfwatcher @ Jul 24 2020, 06:03 PM)
Hey, donīt do this to me. One day you might find out that I, a diehard CF fan, has re-joined your site too. wink.gif

Well.. joining for just one month for a mere 11.95 USD would be better than nothing, bfwatcher.. tongue.gif wink.gif

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted: Aug 2 2020, 10:24 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

The two photosets in today's update feature some of the DIRTIEST SOLES ever seen at BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS! smile.gif
The Dark Queen of Barefooting, VIOLACEA, and gorgeous UMA deliver no-nonsense barefooting in crowded city streets and on very difficult terrains!
Sexy poses, on-the-fly action shots, plenty of exciting feet close-ups and TOUGH, DIRTY SOLES!
ENJOY! cool.gif

VIOLACEA has always delivered breathtaking "in-your-face" FILTHY SOLES shots!
user posted image

VIOLACEA even climbed on the hood of her car to put on a breathtaking legs'n'barefeetshow!
user posted image

For people not familiar with Italian ads.. the writing reads "halt to sweat"! biggrin.gif
user posted image

Gorgeous UMA at Prato della Valle in Padova (Italy)
user posted image

Some pictures were also taken on the return train.. including sneaky ones featuring.. "guest female feet".. wink.gif
user posted image

The set includes various on-the-fly shots of dirty-soled UMA barefooting on sharp gravel!
user posted image

--------------------
shifter
Posted: Aug 2 2020, 01:45 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1877

wonderful update!! happy sunday!!
cheers
shifter
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Aug 2 2020, 06:13 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (shifter @ Aug 2 2020, 01:45 PM)
wonderful update!! happy sunday!!
cheers
shifter

Thank you very much for your customary appreciation, amico! smile.gif
I hope that you had a good Sunday! Ciao! wink.gif

--------------------
ZaneSGM
Posted: Aug 2 2020, 07:39 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 5960

Fantastic dirty soles, feetosopher!
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Aug 6 2020, 05:52 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (ZaneSGM @ Aug 2 2020, 07:39 PM)
Fantastic dirty soles, feetosopher!

Thank you for your appreciation Zane! I could not agree more.. wink.gif
Yet it seems that you and shifter are the only forum members that are still interested in old-style barefootography.
Most lads here are too busy chatting about Instagram profiles of barefooting who-theys.. or barefooting scenes in movies that nearly nobody saw.
Luckily for me.. there are still some dudes outside this forum that are willing to spend some bucks to join BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS.. smile.gif

--------------------
barefootfootseeker
Posted: Aug 8 2020, 10:44 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2710

Ciao Feetosopher, I could not comment this great update because I was busy with a temporary job that I found over the last week.
Violacea and Uma are among my all-time favourite models at Barefoot Urban Girls.

I also wanted to thank you a lot for the free pass, and I am really eager to enjoy the new "Barefoot Lifestyle" series that you announced.

Have a nice weekend, ciao!
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Aug 8 2020, 03:10 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (barefootfootseeker @ Aug 8 2020, 10:44 AM)
Ciao Feetosopher, I could not comment this great update because I was busy with a temporary job that I found over the last week.
Violacea and Uma are among my all-time favourite models at Barefoot Urban Girls.

I also wanted to thank you a lot for the free pass, and I am really eager to enjoy the new "Barefoot Lifestyle" series that you announced.

Have a nice weekend, ciao!

Ciao amico, no worries.. I am glad that you managed to find a temporary job! smile.gif
You are most welcome for the free pass.. you gained that with your guess! wink.gif

As for fresh material on BUG.. I have GREAT NEWS for you all subscribers, fans and followers..
yesterday I managed to hold my second "Barefoot Lifestyle" session for 2020! cool.gif
I have not decided yet when this new series will be launched on the site, and I will not reveal who is starring in it but.. it will be a blazing hot one..
with supersexy outfits and no-nonsense barefooting.. in pure BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS' tradition! wink.gif
I can only anticipate that it will NOT be a country one.. I and the model took the courage to shoot in more crowded places! STAY TUNED! wink.gif

Have a nice weekend you too.. ciao! smile.gif

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted: Aug 9 2020, 11:15 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Here we go with the first episode in a brand new "Barefoot Lifestyle" series.. starring our gorgeous supermodel AMELIE!
2 photosets and 1 HD VIDEO (duration nearly 4 min.)
AMELIE explores barefooted pictoresque locations in the plains that surround my hometown, Mantova (Italy).
In this first episode, AMELIE visits the wonderful small town of Sabbioneta, stronghold of a secondary branch of the Gonzaga noble family.
Sabbioneta was included in UNESCO's World Heritage List in 2008, together with Mantova, and represents the implementation of Renaissance theories
about planning the "ideal city".. you can know more about this unique place on UNESCO's website: https://whc.unesco.org/en/list/1287/
AMELIE is an architect in everyday life, so she is enthusiastic about visiting the place!
AMELIE walks barefoot on sharp gravel in two different locations, discusses with me about the landmarks to visit (in Italian with English subtitles),
and finally takes selfies and pictures in front of Ducale Palais.
Get an oxygen mask, since AMELIE wears a supersexy long dress with a breathtaking cleavage.. and does that BRALESS! ohmy.gif
A cannot-miss update! STAY TUNED for the new episodes of this "Barefoot Lifestyle" series.. coming soon at BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS! cool.gif

Gorgeous AMELIE is eager to visit Sabbioneta (Italy)!
user posted image

AMELIE poses with Sabbioneta's skyline in the background
user posted image

BUG subscribers get 15 more exciting close-ups of AMELIE's size 38EU/7.5US bare feet.. including on very tough terrains!
user posted image

Cheerful AMELIE marks her position on the map before starting her barefoot tour of Sabbioneta
user posted image

AMELIE takes a selfie before Ducale Palais in Sabbioneta.. mind the cleavage, AMELIE.. you are wearing no bra today! rolleyes.gif
user posted image

AMELIE in HD VIDEO - duration nearly 4 min.
user posted image

--------------------
shifter
Posted: Aug 9 2020, 01:15 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1877

QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Aug 8 2020, 03:10 PM)
yesterday I managed to hold my second "Barefoot Lifestyle" session for 2020! cool.gif
I have not decided yet when this new series will be launched on the site, and I will not reveal who is starring in it but.. it will be a blazing hot one..
with supersexy outfits and no-nonsense barefooting.. in pure BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS' tradition! wink.gif
I can only anticipate that it will NOT be a country one.. I and the model took the courage to shoot in more crowded places! STAY TUNED! wink.gif

wow, congratulations, that is fantastic news!!
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Aug 9 2020, 01:38 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (shifter @ Aug 9 2020, 01:15 PM)
QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Aug 8 2020, 03:10 PM)

wow, congratulations, that is fantastic news!!

Thank you very much, amico.. I am pretty sure that you will like the series when it goes online.. wink.gif

--------------------
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (134) « First ... 89 90 [91] 92 93 ... Last » Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0221 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]