City Feet message board

Pages: (134) « First ... 91 92 [93] 94 95 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS / barefoot-urban-girls.com, Weekly PHOTO-VIDEO UPDATES thread
shifter
Posted: Aug 24 2020, 03:12 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 1877

wonderful update feetosopher!!
huhu.. arianna sunbathes topless? and here goes my imagination biggrin.gif
also great pictures of stefania, i always love looking at pictures from here!!
PMEmail Poster
DG2001
Posted: Aug 24 2020, 04:41 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 4

Rough and dirty soles...delicious! smile.gif

Thanks my friend!

--------------------
Regards

DG
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteYahooMSN
Feetosopher
  Posted: Aug 29 2020, 04:05 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2618

QUOTE (DG2001 @ Aug 24 2020, 04:41 PM)
Rough and dirty soles...delicious! smile.gif

Thanks my friend!

You are most welcome, amigo.. glad that you enjoyed them! wink.gif

--------------------
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
Feetosopher
  Posted: Aug 29 2020, 04:07 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (barefootfootseeker @ Aug 23 2020, 10:16 PM)
QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Aug 23 2020, 12:07 PM)
QUOTE (barefootfootseeker @ Aug 23 2020, 09:53 AM)
Ciao Feetosopher, fantastic update! Arianna & Giorgia are among my favourite Barefoot Urban Girls. They have a homely sex appeal that intrigues me. Have you every asked them to pose nude?

Thank you very much for your appreciation, amico! Glad that you liked the update! smile.gif
I have a soft spot for the hardcore barefoot sisters too! wink.gif
I had proposed to both ARIANNA and GIORGIA to model naked (I had just started with nude photography back in 2008),
but they politely refused. ARIANNA often sunbathes topless, but she was not into having naked pictures of herself around internet.. sad.gif

Arianna sunbathes topless? This is really exciting! Did you manage to see her topless then? It is really a pity that neither Arianna nor Giorgia accepted to pose naked, they are really sexy in my opinion.

Yeah, it was a huge pity indeed.. and no, I never had the privilege of enjoying the exciting sight of ARIANNA's naked breasts.. sad.gif

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted: Aug 29 2020, 04:09 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (shifter @ Aug 24 2020, 03:12 PM)
wonderful update feetosopher!!
huhu.. arianna sunbathes topless? and here goes my imagination biggrin.gif
also great pictures of stefania, i always love looking at pictures from here!!

Thank you so much for your appreciation, amico.. glad that you liked the update! smile.gif
Unluckily we can only dream about sexy ARIANNA sunbathing topless.. sad.gif

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted: Aug 29 2020, 04:21 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

In today's update at BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS we have two photosets starring IRIE and MANDALA,
plus a HD version of a popular VIDEO starring ALYSSA & ALPHEA (duration over 3'30'')!
BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS PHOTOSETS
BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS VIDEOCLIPS
Beauty, elegance, posed pictures, on-the-fly action shots of the girls barefooting in public,
and plenty of exciting close-ups of their ROUGH-SOLED bare feet (for subscribers only, of course! tongue.gif )

Environmentally conscious IRIE found the pillow in a garbage can and took it home to wash it and reuse it!
user posted image

IRIE made some.. funny encounters on her barefoot road! wink.gif
user posted image

IRIE looks at a typical Gondola near the Frari Church in Venice (Italy).. sharp-eyed viewers will notice another barefoot woman in the picture.. wink.gif
user posted image

MANDALA shows off her legs & bare feet in Peschiera del Garda (Italy)
user posted image

user posted image

ALYSSA & ALPHEA in HD VIDEO - duration over 3'30''
user posted image

--------------------
shifter
Posted: Aug 29 2020, 06:21 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1877

a wonderful update!!
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Aug 30 2020, 07:13 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (shifter @ Aug 29 2020, 06:21 PM)
a wonderful update!!

Thank you very much for your appreciation, amico.. glad that you liked it! smile.gif

--------------------
bfwatcher
Posted: Aug 30 2020, 09:21 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3209

Another pretty good update. IRIE looks so sweet in this pillow set, extravagant MANDALA shows her polish creativity and ALYSSA, well, she doesn´t exactly put her sexy feet to good use here so to speak, but she looks great all the same. wink.gif Of course, ALPHEA is hot as well.

My winner today? MANDALA for sure. A great picture of her standing with those superb feet in the water!
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Aug 30 2020, 10:23 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (bfwatcher @ Aug 30 2020, 09:21 AM)
Another pretty good update. IRIE looks so sweet in this pillow set, extravagant MANDALA shows her polish creativity and ALYSSA, well, she doesn´t exactly put her sexy feet to good use here so to speak, but she looks great all the same. wink.gif Of course, ALPHEA is hot as well.

My winner today? MANDALA for sure. A great picture of her standing with those superb feet in the water!

Thank you very much for your appreciation, bfwatcher! smile.gif
I am trying to set up another great comeback.. provided that September weather and Covid-19 will not stand too much in my way. We will see..

--------------------
barefootfootseeker
Posted: Sep 3 2020, 09:15 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2710

Ciao Feetosopher, Irie looks wonderful in that set. Well, she looks wonderful in any set.
My free pass to your site expired: I will surely join again when the new episodes of the three new Barefoot Lifestyle series that you launched this summer go online.
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Sep 4 2020, 09:40 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (barefootfootseeker @ Sep 3 2020, 09:15 PM)
Ciao Feetosopher, Irie looks wonderful in that set. Well, she looks wonderful in any set.
My free pass to your site expired: I will surely join again when the new episodes of the three new Barefoot Lifestyle series that you launched this summer go online.

Ciao, thank you for your appreciation! I could not agree with you more about IRIE.. she always delivered! wub.gif
As for the three "Barefoot Lifestyle" series you mentioned, there will be four releases in the next three months.. cool.gif

--------------------
bfwatcher
Posted: Sep 5 2020, 08:22 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3209

QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Aug 30 2020, 10:23 AM)

I am trying to set up another great comeback.. provided that September weather and Covid-19 will not stand too much in my way. We will see..

Wow! Although we probably won´t be seeing MANDALA, we might take another look at her sister. Wouldn´t that be great? Well, actually, any girl´s encore would be fantastic, so there´s a lot to look forward to. Best of luck! wink.gif
PMEmail Poster
barefootfootseeker
Posted: Sep 6 2020, 08:41 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2710

QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Sep 4 2020, 09:40 PM)
QUOTE (barefootfootseeker @ Sep 3 2020, 09:15 PM)

Ciao, thank you for your appreciation! I could not agree with you more about IRIE.. she always delivered! wub.gif
As for the three "Barefoot Lifestyle" series you mentioned, there will be four releases in the next three months.. cool.gif

Ciao Feetosopher, great news, I will surely join again around December then.
Do you plan to release your winter barefooting specials also this year?
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Sep 6 2020, 02:47 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (bfwatcher @ Sep 5 2020, 08:22 AM)
QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Aug 30 2020, 10:23 AM)

Wow! Although we probably won´t be seeing MANDALA, we might take another look at her sister. Wouldn´t that be great? Well, actually, any girl´s encore would be fantastic, so there´s a lot to look forward to. Best of luck! wink.gif

Thank you! We will see.. smile.gif

--------------------
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (134) « First ... 91 92 [93] 94 95 ... Last » Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0222 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]