City Feet message board

Pages: (133) « First ... 88 89 [90] 91 92 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS / barefoot-urban-girls.com, Weekly PHOTO-VIDEO UPDATES thread
gb62da
Posted: Jul 8 2020, 01:35 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2764

QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Jul 5 2020, 08:41 PM)
Thank you so much for your appreciation, amico! smile.gif
Imho, the true added value of BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS is that any update proposes unpublished material from a wide range of vintages..
spanning from 2004 to 2019! 15 years of barefoot beauty.. wink.gif

15 awesome years, indeed! smile.gif

--------------------
Visit my gallery at DeviantArt
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Jul 11 2020, 08:56 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2618

Here we go with the fifth and final episode in a new "Barefoot Lifestyle" series starring our gorgeous supermodel AMELIE!
AMELIE was in an unusual "showoff/naughty" mood on the day of the session.. I took advantage of the situation, and
BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS subscribers can now enjoy the blazing hot results! wink.gif
The update features an urban part (with VERY DIRTY SOLES!) and a SUPER-SPICY, totally unplanned DIRTY-SOLED BIKINI SHOW!
2 photosets and 1 HD VIDEO (duration over 4 min.).. AMELIE's HOTTEST VIDEO EVER!
BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS PHOTOSETS
BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS VIDEOCLIPS
STAY TUNED.. AMELIE will soon be back at BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS in a BRAND NEW "Barefoot Lifestyle" SERIES! wink.gif

TRIVIA - Win a 1-month FREE PASS to BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS! smile.gif
The first CF forum member who identifies a detail that reveals clearly the unplanned nature of AMELIE's dirty-soled bikini blitz
will get FREE ACCESS to BUG photosets and VIDEOS for an entire month!
Please reply in a comment to this thread or in the dedicated one! wink.gif

AMELIE delivered her spiciest bikini shooting ever! Mind the details, chaps.. wink.gif
user posted image

user posted image

AMELIE in HD VIDEO - duration over 4 min. - Her SPICIEST VIDEO EVER.. again.. MIND THE DETAILS! wink.gif
user posted image

AMELIE proudly shows off the results of an entire day of barefooting in the urban part of the update..
user posted image

and delivers her usual radiant smiles! smile.gif
user posted image

Before Covid-19 tourists flocked to my beautiful hometown, Mantova (Italy).. gorgeous AMELIE was part of the city's attractions on that day! wink.gif
user posted image

--------------------
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
Feetosopher
  Posted: Jul 12 2020, 08:55 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

This thread has crossed the 400,000 views mark.. to my knowledge, it is the most viewed in the Forum's history.
Sure, if only one out of 500 views had translated into a subscription to BUG, I'd be earning a living out of it.. but that is, sadly, another story.. sad.gif

--------------------
barefootfootseeker
Posted: Jul 17 2020, 09:08 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2710

QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Jul 12 2020, 08:55 PM)
This thread has crossed the 400,000 views mark.. to my knowledge, it is the most viewed in the Forum's history.
Sure, if only one out of 500 views had translated into a subscription to BUG, I'd be earning a living out of it.. but that is, sadly, another story.. sad.gif

Congratulations Feetosopher! I am not surprised at the high number of views: you are the only webmaster here that shares full-size high-resolution sample pictures. And as I have already written, you have the most beautiful models (in my opinion).
PMEmail Poster
shifter
Posted: Jul 17 2020, 09:17 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1877

congratulations! that is an insane amount!
and if you would just get 5cent per view, it would have been incredible
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Jul 18 2020, 05:38 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (shifter @ Jul 17 2020, 09:17 PM)

congratulations! that is an insane amount!
and if you would just get 5cent per view, it would have been incredible

Thank you so much, amico! smile.gif
Sadly, as I said.. most of those views turned into nothing good for me.. sad.gif

--------------------
gb62da
Posted: Jul 19 2020, 07:38 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2764

What a lovely smile she shows in front of all the tourists!

And the old lady looks a bit uncertain what to think about the scene, it seems... laugh.gif

--------------------
Visit my gallery at DeviantArt
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Jul 19 2020, 10:48 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (gb62da @ Jul 19 2020, 07:38 AM)
What a lovely smile she shows in front of all the tourists!

And the old lady looks a bit uncertain what to think about the scene, it seems... laugh.gif

Indeed, amico.. laugh.gif

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted: Jul 19 2020, 11:08 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

In today's update at BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS we have 2 photosets starring ALEXIS, ALYSSA & SOLE!
ALEXIS shows off the final results of an entire day of barefooting in the streets of Mestre (Italy).. probably the FILTHIEST SOLES EVER SEEN at BUG!
Barefoot photographer SOLE keeps on shooting her beautiful barefoot friend ALYSSA in the garden of a luxury hotel in Venice (Italy).
BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS PHOTOSETS
BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS VIDEOCLIPS
STAY TUNED.. in the next weekly update we will have an EXCITING COMEBACK (any guess chaps? smile.gif )..
and the FIRST "Barefoot Lifestyle" series of the fXXXing Covid-19 era!!! cool.gif
Stay safe, stay healthy, stay strong! smile.gif

Anybody whining about "not dirty enough" soles? ALEXIS has the answer.. tongue.gif
user posted image

ALEXIS enjoys a mint water ice at the railway station of Mestre (Italy) as she waits for her train home after an entire day of hardcore barefooting
user posted image

Something ALEXIS has never been short of.. is sense of humour.. biggrin.gif
user posted image

Barefoot photographer SOLE (standing) and her barefoot muse ALYSSA (sitting on the swing) during a pause of the.. shooting in the shooting!
user posted image

ALYSSA checks some pictures that SOLE took of her in the garden of a luxury hotel in Venice (Italy)
user posted image

--------------------
barefootfootseeker
Posted: Jul 19 2020, 08:55 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Ciao Feetosopher! I enjoyed the update, even though I preferred Alexis in her pre-pregnancy period. I have one question about Alyssa: was she wearing panties on that day?
About the comeback: in my book of dreams I would like to see Aiko (one of my all-time favourites among your models). I think that Fenice, Fairy or Swains are more realistic options yet, and I would be very happy anyway.
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Jul 19 2020, 09:30 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (barefootfootseeker @ Jul 19 2020, 08:55 PM)
Ciao Feetosopher! I enjoyed the update, even though I preferred Alexis in her pre-pregnancy period. I have one question about Alyssa: was she wearing panties on that day?
About the comeback: in my book of dreams I would like to see Aiko (one of my all-time favourites among your models). I think that Fenice, Fairy or Swains are more realistic options yet, and I would be very happy anyway.

Ciao amico, glad that you liked the update! smile.gif
If you prefer fit girls (just my guess from your comments here) I can understand that pre-pregnancy ALEXIS was more to your liking.
ALEXIS was indeed very reluctant to pose for that final encore exactly because she had gained weight.

Luckily (or unluckily? biggrin.gif ) for me (but sadly for you, that's for sure biggrin.gif ).. ALYSSA did wear panties on that day.. biggrin.gif

As for your.. comeback desires.. hell knows how much I would like to shoot wonderful AIKO again! I am still in touch with her, and I can assure
that at 35 and after a baby she still kicks ass! But I respect her decision to quit modelling.
The three girls you named are indeed more realistic options for a comeback.. you will just have to wait for six days.. and you will know.. wink.gif

--------------------
shifter
Posted: Jul 20 2020, 01:48 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1877

wonderful update and great question about if alyssa is wearing pants or not biggrin.gif
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Jul 20 2020, 10:13 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (shifter @ Jul 20 2020, 01:48 PM)
wonderful update and great question about if alyssa is wearing pants or not biggrin.gif

Thank you very much for your appreciation, amico! smile.gif
As I wrote.. ALYSSA wore panties on that day.. I can certify that.. biggrin.gif wink.gif

--------------------
barefootfootseeker
Posted: Jul 22 2020, 06:11 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Jul 19 2020, 09:30 PM)

If you prefer fit girls (just my guess from your comments here) I can understand that pre-pregnancy ALEXIS was more to your liking.
ALEXIS was indeed very reluctant to pose for that final encore exactly because she had gained weight.

Luckily (or unluckily? biggrin.gif ) for me (but sadly for you, that's for sure biggrin.gif ).. ALYSSA did wear panties on that day.. biggrin.gif

As for your.. comeback desires.. hell knows how much I would like to shoot wonderful AIKO again! I am still in touch with her, and I can assure
that at 35 and after a baby she still kicks ass! But I respect her decision to quit modelling.
The three girls you named are indeed more realistic options for a comeback.. you will just have to wait for six days.. and you will know.. wink.gif

Ciao Feetosopher, thank you very much for your replies. I am really looking forward to the next update!
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Jul 22 2020, 08:55 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (barefootfootseeker @ Jul 22 2020, 06:11 PM)
QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Jul 19 2020, 09:30 PM)

Ciao Feetosopher, thank you very much for your replies. I am really looking forward to the next update!

Ciao, you are welcome! smile.gif I am pretty confident that your expectations about the next update will not be disappointed.. wink.gif

--------------------
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (133) « First ... 88 89 [90] 91 92 ... Last » Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0221 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]