City Feet message board

Pages: (134) « First ... 86 87 [88] 89 90 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS / barefoot-urban-girls.com, Weekly PHOTO-VIDEO UPDATES thread
bfwatcher
Posted: May 29 2020, 02:42 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 3209

QUOTE (Feetosopher @ May 25 2020, 08:51 PM)
QUOTE (bfwatcher @ May 25 2020, 03:58 PM)
Yeah, these sisters are awesome and itīs always great to see them! But today I prefer STEFANIAīs set. Thereīs everything I like: a jacket and a pair of blue jeans. The weather is cold and yet the feet are bare. Perfect!  wink.gif

You wrote EXACTLY the comment I was expecting, bfwatcher.. biggrin.gif
Thank you for your appreciation, of course! smile.gif

I never expected that one day Iīd become that predictable. But youīre right, when it comes to barefooted girls, STEFANIAīs style is something that Iīm always glad to see. wink.gif
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: May 31 2020, 10:20 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2618

In today's update at BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS we have a photoset featuring unpublished pictures of our gorgeous superstar AMELIE,
posing barefooted for a fashion shooting in an abandoned farm and on a suspension pedestrian bridge in the outskirts of Bologna (Italy),
and a HD re-edit of a popular video featuring gorgeous SWAINS testing her sexy feet on terrible gravel.. duration 3 min.
BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS PHOTOSETS
BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS VIDEOCLIPS
Dunno if you have noticed my new policy.. less free promo stuff for lousy lurkers.. and more exclusive material for BUG subscribers only.. tongue.gif

AMELIE posed barefooted for the entire duration of a professional fashion shooting near Bologna (Italy)
user posted image

BUG subscribers can enjoy 10 more exciting close-ups of AMELIE's size 38EU/7.5US bare feet.. including with VERY DUSTY SOLES! tongue.gif
user posted image

SWAINS in HD VIDEO - duration 3 min.
user posted image

--------------------
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
bfwatcher
Posted: May 31 2020, 03:00 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Our fantastic friend AMELIE is back! She looks great as always but this time her update is even more exciting. I absolutely love the idea that sheīs actually at work and against all odds without shoes. Much spicier stuff than when she does "just" an ordinary shoot. Cool! wink.gif

And SWAINS? Isnīt she looking like a godess in her white dress? Canīt wait to see her in your new countryside session, which you two are planning for this year. By the way, with BN championship being over, wouldnīt it be a great idea to let folks vote on what outfit she should put on for the shoot? wink.gif
PMEmail Poster
ZaneSGM
Posted: May 31 2020, 06:50 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 5960

They are spectacular as ever, feetosopher! I never tire of Amelie's radiant smile.
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Jun 1 2020, 08:47 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (bfwatcher @ May 31 2020, 03:00 PM)
Our fantastic friend AMELIE is back! She looks great as always but this time her update is even more exciting. I absolutely love the idea that sheīs actually at work and against all odds without shoes. Much spicier stuff than when she does "just" an ordinary shoot. Cool! wink.gif

And SWAINS? Isnīt she looking like a godess in her white dress? Canīt wait to see her in your new countryside session, which you two are planning for this year. By the way, with BN championship being over, wouldnīt it be a great idea to let folks vote on what outfit she should put on for the shoot?  wink.gif

Thank you so much for your appreciation, bfwatcher! smile.gif
I am going to share with you some.. "backstage details" about AMELIE's "barefoot fashion shooting".. in the hope that you will like them.. wink.gif

Two professional photographers I am friends with noticed AMELIE on my Facebook profile.
They had already worked with SWAINS - thanks to my support - in 2017.. you should remember the pictures of her with the vintage WV Beetle,
but I am pasting a couple of them below.. wink.gif
They asked me if I could help to arrange a fashion shooting with both SWAINS and AMELIE.. I told them that I was happy to help, and asked them
whether they would mind if both girls posed barefooted for the entire shooting, and if I took some pictures of them every once in a while.
They said "no problem, as long as their soles do not get very dirty".. so they chose the locations accordingly.
The shooting took place in the outskirts of Bologna in September 2018.
I know.. most dudes here (including myself! biggrin.gif ) would prefer SWAINS and AMELIE with super-filthy soles from heavy duty urban barefooting..
but like you, I also think that the pictures from that shooting are definitely peculiar! wink.gif

As for the poll about SWAINS' outfit for the next shooting.. well, I would wait until I am sure that it can be held.. and above all, since I have
monopolised the "polls" section with the BAREFOOT NUDITY FLASHING QUEEN contest in the last 5 months.. I would leave room to other members' polls now.
Duffman847 wrote to tell me about an exciting contest he plans to launch.. I warmly recommend to STAY TUNED.. I cannot say more! wink.gif

SWAINS during another "barefoot fashion shooting" near Bologna (Italy), June 2017
user posted image

user posted image

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted: Jun 1 2020, 08:54 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (ZaneSGM @ May 31 2020, 06:50 PM)
They are spectacular as ever, feetosopher! I never tire of Amelie's radiant smile.

Thank you so much for your.. customary praise to wonderful AMELIE, Zane! smile.gif

I have a dream yet.. setting up a filthy-soled jam session with BUG SWAINS & AMELIE.. and with Shoeless Girl Media's ASHLEY & RACHEL.. wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif
What a jamboree of world-class barefoot beauties would that be, huh? wink.gif
Dreams are for free, and are the driving force for a happy life so.. let's dream on! wink.gif

--------------------
barefootfootseeker
Posted: Jun 1 2020, 10:22 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2710

Another fantastic update, Feetosopher. Are there any chances that we will see Amelie and Swains together again? In a city with very dirty and dangerous streets, if possible. Like Padova or Bologna. Well, after the Covid 19 emergency, of course.
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Jun 1 2020, 01:41 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (barefootfootseeker @ Jun 1 2020, 10:22 AM)
Another fantastic update, Feetosopher. Are there any chances that we will see Amelie and Swains together again? In a city with very dirty and dangerous streets, if possible. Like Padova or Bologna. Well, after the Covid 19 emergency, of course.

Ciao, thank you very much, great to know that you enjoyed it! smile.gif

As for shootings with AMELIE & SWAINS teaming up in the future.. I am afraid that it will be difficult to set them up, for various reasons
that I cannot disclose here. But.. never say never.. wink.gif

--------------------
gb62da
Posted: Jun 1 2020, 02:47 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2764

AMELIE and SWAINS are such wonderful women. They get even more and more beautiful over time!

--------------------
Visit my gallery at DeviantArt
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Jun 1 2020, 09:07 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (gb62da @ Jun 1 2020, 02:47 PM)
AMELIE and SWAINS are such wonderful women. They get even more and more beautiful over time!

I fully agree with you, my friend! smile.gif AMELIE turned 28 some months ago, and SWAINS will turn 34 (like CECILIA) in a few days! smile.gif

--------------------
bfwatcher
Posted: Jun 2 2020, 03:44 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Thanks for the additional information, Feetosopher. I didnīt realise that there were more "barefoot fashion shoots" in the past. Yes, SWAINS did look absolutely awesome playing around "her" vintage car. By the way, do you still recall what kind of shoes the girls were wearing when they arrived? Again it must have been really sexy to know that at one moment they would be removing them! And what about your fellow photographers? Did they provide any feedback on how their set was received by their usual audience? After all, itīs not that common to ask models to pose outdoors completely barefooted.

Wow, so Duffman847 is getting ready to launch a new contest. Canīt wait to see what it is about. That said, letīs not scrap the SWAINS shoot idea. Would be great to make it a team effort. We could decide not only on clothes but also on prompts. You know, a car, a bike, a picnic basket, a bottle of wine, or, and that would be my choice, a step-ladder and a fruit tree. wink.gif

Anyway, thanks again for this post and the pics you added.
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Jun 2 2020, 09:05 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (bfwatcher @ Jun 2 2020, 03:44 PM)
Thanks for the additional information, Feetosopher. I didnīt realise that there were more "barefoot fashion shoots" in the past. Yes, SWAINS did look absolutely awesome playing around "her" vintage car. By the way, do you still recall what kind of shoes the girls were wearing when they arrived? Again it must have been really sexy to know that at one moment they would be removing them! And what about your fellow photographers? Did they provide any feedback on how their set was received by their usual audience? After all, itīs not that common to ask models to pose outdoors completely barefooted.

Wow, so Duffman847 is getting ready to launch a new contest. Canīt wait to see what it is about. That said, letīs not scrap the SWAINS shoot idea. Would be great to make it a team effort. We could decide not only on clothes but also on prompts. You know, a car, a bike, a picnic basket, a bottle of wine, or, and that would be my choice, a step-ladder and a fruit tree.  wink.gif

Anyway, thanks again for this post and the pics you added.

The owner of the vintage WV Beetle is one of the photographers.. not SWAINS.. for the sake of precision.. smile.gif

On that day, we reached the location of the shooting (less than 100 miles from where I live) in AMELIE's BMW. She and SWAINS fetched me at home.
AMELIE drove barefooted (as she always does in spring/summer) and SWAINS was sitting beside her, also barefooted. I was in the backseat.
It was a very short walk on a dusty dirt road from where we parked the car to the location of the morning shooting.
To avoid getting their soles dirty, both girls wore flip-flops when we had lunch with the photographers. In the afternoon session, again, it was a very short
walk over the pedestrian bridge from where we parked the car, and both girls left their flip-flops in the car.
Once we finished the session, AMELIE drove us back barefooted, with SWAINS again sitting beside her, also barefooted.
The girls' bare feet could be seen only in a few of the pictures taken by the two photographers.. they did not report any particular reaction about
the models' bare feet.. it is not that uncommon that models pose barefoot for fashion shootings.

As for your "team effort" idea to set up my (hopefully) future session with SWAINS.. you seem to have forgotten two of the basics biggrin.gif ..
1) NEVER tell The Feetosopher how to set up a shooting! biggrin.gif
2) NEVER tell a woman who works in the fashion industry (SWAINS) how to dress! biggrin.gif

--------------------
barefootfootseeker
Posted: Jun 4 2020, 08:45 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2710

Ciao Feetosopher, thank you for all the interesting information that you gave us about the shooting. It would be great if also Paul told us what is behind the scenes in his shootings. Hal often does that.
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Jun 5 2020, 08:45 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (barefootfootseeker @ Jun 4 2020, 08:45 PM)
Ciao Feetosopher, thank you for all the interesting information that you gave us about the shooting. It would be great if also Paul told us what is behind the scenes in his shootings. Hal often does that.

smile.gif ciao, you are welcome.. glad that you like my blabbering! biggrin.gif
Well, Hal is much less active than me on this forum.. and Pavel very rarely pops up here.
Yet the commercial success of BUG, TIA and City Feet.. is probably inversely proportional
to the amount of blabbering that the respective webmasters deliver here in the forum.. biggrin.gif

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted: Jun 7 2020, 09:56 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Today's update at BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS features three FILTHY-SOLED barefoot beauties:
hippy redhead KEA and her punk friend TONGA, plus blonde & blue-eyed MANDALA!
Charme, no-nonsense urban barefooting (even in the rain!), DIRTY SOLES and
plenty of exciting FEET CLOSE-UPS (for subscribers only, of course! tongue.gif ).
BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS PHOTOSETS
BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS VIDEOCLIPS
STAY TUNED for additional unpublished pictures from both sessions in future updates at BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS!

KEA & TONGA proudly show off their FILTHY SOLES in my beautiful hometown, Mantova (Italy)
user posted image

TONGA (feet size 35EU/5.5US)
user posted image

KEA (feet size 38EU/7.5US)
user posted image

An already FILTHY-SOLED MANDALA moves from the railway station of Venice (Italy) to the Grand Canal
user posted image

The photoset includes several "on-the-fly" action shots of MANDALA barefooting in the crowded streets of Venice (Italy)
user posted image

It rained on and off during the session, but MANDALA could not care less!
user posted image

--------------------
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (134) « First ... 86 87 [88] 89 90 ... Last » Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0224 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]