City Feet message board

Pages: (134) « First ... 85 86 [87] 88 89 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS / barefoot-urban-girls.com, Weekly PHOTO-VIDEO UPDATES thread
Feetosopher
  Posted: May 22 2020, 08:21 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2618

QUOTE (barefootfootseeker @ May 22 2020, 05:17 PM)
There are so many things that I would like to say and ask about Barefoot Urban Girls that I do not know where to start, Feetosopher!
I will start with a simple question that has a personal dimension. It seems that you have never held shootings in my town, Rovigo. Is there a particular reason for that? Thank you, ciao!

smile.gif your simple question has a simple answer smile.gif
The chances that in a hypothetical shooting in Rovigo I may make unwelcome encounters, with embarassing explanations to give, are too high.
This is the same reason why I have never held shootings in Ferrara.. and I never will.
Do not hate me for that: I love both cities. But I can only visit them on my own. Shooting for BUG there is a no-no. I cannot tell you more.

--------------------
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
barefootfootseeker
Posted: May 23 2020, 08:46 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2710

QUOTE (Feetosopher @ May 22 2020, 08:21 PM)
There are so many things that I would like to say and ask about Barefoot Urban Girls that I do not know where to start, Feetosopher!
I will start with a simple question that has a personal dimension. It seems that you have never held shootings in my town, Rovigo. Is there a particular reason for that? Thank you, ciao!

The chances that in a hypothetical shooting in Rovigo I may make unwelcome encounters, with embarassing explanations to give, are too high.
This is the same reason why I have never held shootings in Ferrara.. and I never will.
Do not hate me for that: I love both cities. But I can only visit them on my own. Shooting for BUG there is a no-no. I cannot tell you more.

Ah, OK. It is a pity, but I can understand. Thank you!
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: May 23 2020, 10:04 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (barefootfootseeker @ May 23 2020, 08:46 PM)
QUOTE (Feetosopher @ May 22 2020, 08:21 PM)

Ah, OK. It is a pity, but I can understand. Thank you!

Yes, it is a pity indeed. I am the first to be upset about the situation. Thank you very much for understanding! smile.gif

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted: May 24 2020, 09:54 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

In today's update at BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS we have hardcore barefoot sisters ARIANNA & GIORGIA and exotic-looking barefoot beauty STEFANIA!
Beauty, sex-appeal, elegance, no-nonsense barefooting in wet streets and on blazing hot pavement, a festival of breathtaking feet close-ups and
TOUGH, SUPER-DIRTY SOLES in your faces!
BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS PHOTOSETS
BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS VIDEOCLIPS
ENJOY! cool.gif

ARIANNA is rightly proud of her TOUGH & SUPER-DIRTY SOLES..
user posted image

.. and the same can be said of her real-life younger sister GIORGIA!
user posted image

GIORGIA (left, size 39EU/8.5US) and ARIANNA (right, size 38EU/7.5US) play footsie at the harbour of Venice (Italy)
user posted image

STEFANIA (feet size 36EU/6US) barefooting on a rainy spring day in Venice (Italy)
user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

--------------------
barefootfootseeker
Posted: May 24 2020, 01:36 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Arianna and Giorgia are among my all-time favourites at Barefoot Urban Girls. It is a pity that you only made one shooting with them together. Stefania has a peculiar beauty. In general, it is a pity that there are no HD videos of your early models, like Alexis, Irie, Uma, Elisabetta, Arianna, Giorgia, Stefania, etc.
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: May 24 2020, 08:25 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (barefootfootseeker @ May 24 2020, 01:36 PM)
Arianna and Giorgia are among my all-time favourites at Barefoot Urban Girls. It is a pity that you only made one shooting with them together. Stefania has a peculiar beauty. In general, it is a pity that there are no HD videos of your early models, like Alexis, Irie, Uma, Elisabetta, Arianna, Giorgia, Stefania, etc.

Ciao, great to know, and thank you for your appreciation! smile.gif

As for the lack of HD videos featuring my early models.. you are terribly right!!! sad.gif
I used a Konica-Minolta DImage A1 between 2004 and 2011, and the videos it made were definitely.. low-definition ones.
In any case, I started making videos with that camera in 2009 only.
There is indeed no HD video footage of any BUG models who quit posing before 2012.. which is indeed a shame!!! sad.gif

I started making HD videos when I bought the Nikon D5100 I am currently using. Initially I made HD videos for BAREFOOT NUDITY only,
but in 2012 I started making HD videos also for BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS (starring EYLUH during the BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS EUROPEAN TOUR 2012).
Initially I edited them in a 720 x 400 format, but since 2016 I switched to a 1080 x 600 format, which is the standard one for BUG now.
I have always believed in striking a balance between size/definition and file size.. that is, upload/download speed.
Not all my potential customers live in areas with high-speed internet connections. And if you watch videos from the screen of a smartphone,
what is the point of taking ages to download super-heavy files of large-sized HD videos that can truly be enjoyed on a large screen only?
I would also underline that - leaving aside the huge HD video gallery that you can enjoy by subscribing to City Feet - BUG offers a sizable HD video gallery
for a very cheap subscription. And I am also gradually releasing in 1080 x 600 format old videos that were originally released in 720 x 400 format.
The number of HD videos available to TIA subscribers is much lower, since Hal has a policy of selling his HD videos through his clips4sale stores.
In a nutshell, I would say that for a mere 11.95 USD/month you can enjoy plenty of HD video footage at BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS! smile.gif

--------------------
bfwatcher
Posted: May 25 2020, 03:58 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3209

Yeah, these sisters are awesome and itīs always great to see them! But today I prefer STEFANIAīs set. Thereīs everything I like: a jacket and a pair of blue jeans. The weather is cold and yet the feet are bare. Perfect! wink.gif
PMEmail Poster
shifter
Posted: May 25 2020, 04:58 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1877

fantastic update feetosopher! many thanks!!

well, my 30" screen has a little bit of a different opinion on video-resolution biggrin.gif
i really dig it when videos with 4k resolution size are available as i can watch them in 1:1 size on my screen.
But i was also very happy to see when you started uploading HD resolution videos and reuploading older videos in better quality again.
might be an italien thing biggrin.gif videos from lexo are also in quite "low" resolution by todays standards biggrin.gif
also there are quite many smartphones with blazing high image resolution these days, but iīm not a smartphone guy.. i just use it when i want to order a pizza
when i look at your photos and videos, i want to see them in all their glory on my computerscreen and enjoy them!

since content is amazing, there are way more important things to discuss than video-quality, isnt it?

though, iīm very happy when sites do offer an you get all for an monthly subscription like on BUG/BUN/City-Feet.
i do like to purchase indivdual clips at c4s too, but in terms of a site yours, i much prefer an all complete package
PMEmail Poster
barefootfootseeker
Posted: May 25 2020, 06:23 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Feetosopher @ May 24 2020, 08:25 PM)
QUOTE (barefootfootseeker @ May 24 2020, 01:36 PM)

Ciao, great to know, and thank you for your appreciation! smile.gif

As for the lack of HD videos featuring my early models.. you are terribly right!!! sad.gif
I used a Konica-Minolta DImage A1 between 2004 and 2011, and the videos it made were definitely.. low-definition ones.
In any case, I started making videos with that camera in 2009 only.
There is indeed no HD video footage of any BUG models who quit posing before 2012.. which is indeed a shame!!! sad.gif

I started making HD videos when I bought the Nikon D5100 I am currently using. Initially I made HD videos for BAREFOOT NUDITY only,
but in 2012 I started making HD videos also for BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS (starring EYLUH during the BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS EUROPEAN TOUR 2012).
Initially I edited them in a 720 x 400 format, but since 2016 I switched to a 1080 x 600 format, which is the standard one for BUG now.
I have always believed in striking a balance between size/definition and file size.. that is, upload/download speed.
Not all my potential customers live in areas with high-speed internet connections. And if you watch videos from the screen of a smartphone,
what is the point of taking ages to download super-heavy files of large-sized HD videos that can truly be enjoyed on a large screen only?
I would also underline that - leaving aside the huge HD video gallery that you can enjoy by subscribing to City Feet - BUG offers a sizable HD video gallery
for a very cheap subscription. And I am also gradually releasing in 1080 x 600 format old videos that were originally released in 720 x 400 format.
The number of HD videos available to TIA subscribers is much lower, since Hal has a policy of selling his HD videos through his clips4sale stores.
In a nutshell, I would say that for a mere 11.95 USD/month you can enjoy plenty of HD video footage at BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS! smile.gif

Thank you very much for your reply, Feetosopher! What I have always liked about your participation in the forum is that you share a lot of details about your models, the sessions you hold, technical aspects of your activity, etc. Your reply is very interesting. I live in a small village close to Rovigo with wi-fi internet connection only, so I know what you are talking about very well. I was thinking to make a comparison among the sites I have subscribed to so far (City Feet, Toes-In-Action, Barefoot Urban Girls), listing the things that I like most and the things that I like less. Videos are important for me, so I will certainly say a lot about them. Have a nice evening!
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: May 25 2020, 08:48 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (barefootfootseeker @ May 25 2020, 06:23 PM)
Thank you very much for your reply, Feetosopher! What I have always liked about your participation in the forum is that you share a lot of details about your models, the sessions you hold, technical aspects of your activity, etc. Your reply is very interesting. I live in a small village close to Rovigo with wi-fi internet connection only, so I know what you are talking about very well. I was thinking to make a comparison among the sites I have subscribed to so far (City Feet, Toes-In-Action, Barefoot Urban Girls), listing the things that I like most and the things that I like less. Videos are important for me, so I will certainly say a lot about them. Have a nice evening!

Ciao! Well, great to know, thank you very much! smile.gif

You see, I run BUG mostly for fun (even though I take this hobby seriously), so it's a pleasure for me to share some "behind the scenes" facts & curios.. wink.gif

As for your comparative analysis of BUG, CF and TIA.. wow, it seems a great idea to me! smile.gif
I do not remember any CF forum member attempting such an analysis (probably because dudes who have subscribed to all the three sites are
VERY rare here.. you mostly have CF fans, TIA fans, BUG fans).. if you are ready to accept some criticism, please go ahead, I am terribly curious! smile.gif

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted: May 25 2020, 08:51 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (bfwatcher @ May 25 2020, 03:58 PM)
Yeah, these sisters are awesome and itīs always great to see them! But today I prefer STEFANIAīs set. Thereīs everything I like: a jacket and a pair of blue jeans. The weather is cold and yet the feet are bare. Perfect! wink.gif

You wrote EXACTLY the comment I was expecting, bfwatcher.. biggrin.gif
Thank you for your appreciation, of course! smile.gif

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted: May 25 2020, 09:07 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (shifter @ May 25 2020, 04:58 PM)
fantastic update feetosopher! many thanks!!

well, my 30" screen has a little bit of a different opinion on video-resolution biggrin.gif
i really dig it when videos with 4k resolution size are available as i can watch them in 1:1 size on my screen.
But i was also very happy to see when you started uploading HD resolution videos and reuploading older videos in better quality again.
might be an italien thing biggrin.gif videos from lexo are also in quite "low" resolution by todays standards biggrin.gif
also there are quite many smartphones with blazing high image resolution these days, but iīm not a smartphone guy.. i just use it when i want to order a pizza
when i look at your photos and videos, i want to see them in all their glory on my computerscreen and enjoy them!

since content is amazing, there are way more important things to discuss than video-quality, isnt it?

though, iīm very happy when sites do offer an you get all for an monthly subscription like on BUG/BUN/City-Feet.
i do like to purchase indivdual clips at c4s too, but in terms of a site yours, i much prefer an all complete package

Ciao amico, thank you very much for your customary appreciation about BUG updates! smile.gif

Well, anybody with a large full-HD screen and a high-speed internet connection will probably opt for a subscription to City Feet or - especially if he/she has
a lot of bucks to spend biggrin.gif - regular purchases of Hal's latest HD videos from his clips4sale stores.
But barefootseeker's comment reveals that there still are many potential customers around with relatively low-speed internet connections,
and probably also with low-performance screens.
I am very curious to see what he will write in his comparative analysis among BUG, TIA and CF.. it's always extremely interesting for me to read
feedback from informed customers.. rather than "fan-style" blabbering from dudes who have always subscribed to the same site,
and despise paysites they have NEVER tested.. smile.gif

--------------------
barefootfootseeker
Posted: May 26 2020, 06:00 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Feetosopher @ May 25 2020, 08:48 PM)
QUOTE (barefootfootseeker @ May 25 2020, 06:23 PM)

Ciao! Well, great to know, thank you very much! smile.gif

You see, I run BUG mostly for fun (even though I take this hobby seriously), so it's a pleasure for me to share some "behind the scenes" facts & curios.. wink.gif

As for your comparative analysis of BUG, CF and TIA.. wow, it seems a great idea to me! smile.gif
I do not remember any CF forum member attempting such an analysis (probably because dudes who have subscribed to all the three sites are
VERY rare here.. you mostly have CF fans, TIA fans, BUG fans).. if you are ready to accept some criticism, please go ahead, I am terribly curious! smile.gif

Ciao Feetosopher, I am glad that you like my idea. When I have more time I will make that post. If someone has different views about City Feet, Toes-In-Action and Barefoot Urban Girls, it will be interesting to read them.
PMEmail Poster
shifter
Posted: May 26 2020, 06:13 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1877

absolutely, iīm also curious about the review that barefootseeker will make

i think its an incredible opportunity for us, that you share with us your enthusiastical, but fun "hobby", you must not do that and i get not tired to say, that its amazing!
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: May 26 2020, 08:27 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (shifter @ May 26 2020, 06:13 PM)
absolutely, iīm also curious about the review that barefootseeker will make

i think its an incredible opportunity for us, that you share with us your enthusiastical, but fun "hobby", you must not do that and i get not tired to say, that its amazing!

Ciao amico shifter! You can say that, I am super-curious too! smile.gif
As for sharing some "behind the scenes" knowledge about BUG/BN with the forum members..
well, it's great fun also for me.. so I am glad that you appreciate it! wink.gif

--------------------
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (134) « First ... 85 86 [87] 88 89 ... Last » Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0223 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]